Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
... Glad to hear you're getting back on the L2K bandwagon, woman! How's the sewing pouch thing-y coming? ...

I have a sketch drawn out for the pouch, have actually modified it a couple times. Just need to figure out what type of material I want to use to construct it. I have a bunch of other things going on right now and the last thing I need to do is to try to create this pouch thing, but for some reason its moved up on my list of things to do! You and Kandis will be the first to know what I come up with when I either prototype it or come up with a finished product.

Yay on getting the box ready! I know you've been busy lately - no worries. My fur babies are going to be cartwheeling down the hallway when it gets here! Please PM or e-mail me with shipping costs, I'll get you paid ASA humanly P! Thanks so much!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Scalawaggirl, your lips look fabulous Cool. You had gorgeous lips to start with, but this . . . Shock. Amazing!
This makes me even more determined to keep on going.

scalawaggirl wrote:

Diana P, I'd recommend an extra of the lip cream and the night glaze. These are what I apply repeatedly and it's always good to keep a spare in your purse.

That's exactly what I wanted to suggest. I personally use tonnes of LC and NG and although I do seem to use NG a bit faster, I am sure I'll finish both before I'm done with the LG and Exfol. So, my suggestion would be to get extra NG and LC and use them A LOT!!!.

Good luck! R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:
... Glad to hear you're getting back on the L2K bandwagon, woman! How's the sewing pouch thing-y coming? ...

I have a sketch drawn out for the pouch, have actually modified it a couple times. Just need to figure out what type of material I want to use to construct it. I have a bunch of other things going on right now and the last thing I need to do is to try to create this pouch thing, but for some reason its moved up on my list of things to do! You and Kandis will be the first to know what I come up with when I either prototype it or come up with a finished product.

Yay on getting the box ready! I know you've been busy lately - no worries. My fur babies are going to be cartwheeling down the hallway when it gets here! Please PM or e-mail me with shipping costs, I'll get you paid ASA humanly P! Thanks so much!

Sounds like a plan you have and how funny it is that it's become a priority - we are beauty-obsessed girls!

I'll let you know on the shipping and there's no rush, believe me. I worked all day today catching up on chores that I've been neglecting for far too long! That gives me tomorrow to catch up on the last few things - packing your box is one of them. Smile

Rubby, thank you so much!!! It's weird but in comparison now, I realize just how battered my poor lips were before. You know what I mean? This is one product line that absolutely delivers what it promises - you just have to keep at it. I was thinking about all of the plumping products I've tried (including 2 - count 'em - lip pumps) and nothing proved effective like L2K. I'd like to thank, was it, Hollywood???, who started this thread! I wonder how she's doing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Well, after emailing Kandis a couple times, I just placed my first order for the system. She was an absolute dear to deal with and I'm looking forward to giving it a go. I'll make sure to take some before photos and post them once I start seeing some changes.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really tempted by this, not because of the plumping factor, but because my lips have not been soft for the last couple of years -- they are always cracked and peeling, and I would like to get them healthy again. My worry is, though, that what is uncomfortable peeling to you all would be unbearable for me...I can only imagine if my lips were to get worse they might just come off! Anyone start using this system with already very dry and peely lips?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Waffle, Aries' lips were a big problem for her before she started L2K and she had issues with them peeling, of course, after she started with it, but she's had great success. Scan the thread for her posts ... she's had some nice plumping with using the system and I think she's really happy with how her lips are now.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:18 am      Reply with quote
There are some great before and after of her lips on page 33.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, Diana P, for pinpointing Aries' photos for us! Very Happy
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:58 am      Reply with quote
okay. so who else really wants to kiss scalawaggirl now???
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Well I just spent a week reading this entire thread ... *whew* ... and placed my order for the full kit on Friday, and the S exy Mama lip gloss.

Thanks Scally and Rubby for recommending extras of the LC and NG. I knew I'd need some extras but didn't quite know of what - so I will place another order for those two - I want to give this system a thorough test drive and don't want to run out of anything!

I did notice that twice in this long thread someone (or two someones) asked how the Face2Flaunt serum compares to Candessence's DMAE serum, but there haven't been any answers to that yet. I have Candy's DMAE so I did not order the F2F (LE) ... I may add it in later, though. I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how they compare?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
La Vie, you're nuts. Smile Metaphora, I use Candy's DMAE but the F2F is more along the lines of C's Firming Serum (Matrixyl products both). I love the Firming Serum so haven't tried the F2F but imagine it's similar in results. I'm making some DIY right now and have Matrixyl in my cream so am still tinkering.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Metaphora,
I have Candy's DMAE 6% and the F2F. In my opinion, I don't think you can compare the two as the F2F is a matryxl 3000 product. Candy does make a matryxl 3000 serum and I'd guess they are of the same strength. Using the F2F I've seen my 11's improve by about 50 percent. Smile lines have decreased too.

Kandis may send you a sample.

kimberly
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Scally & BluesHeart ... maybe I misread those posts; this is a really long thread after all. Smile

I have Candy's firming serum with Matrixyl as well - so perhaps I will just use that up before trying Kandis' product as I don't want anything sitting around about to "go off."

It's very exciting to think the "11's" etc. may be reduced so successfully!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Just an update-

Yesterday my husband and I went out to eat. I normally don't wear makeup durning the week as I work from home.

So for this occasional I decided to add a bit of lip liner, I generaly use a light berry, brown, spice liner on lip edges and fill in lips then top with gloss. (Wet N Wild #666 pencil)

Since useing the L2K system I have not been doing this. But decided to use it for this occassion.

So when I went to line my lips I notice a few things new.
-First my lips seemed fuller all around the edges and middle. Puffy even. Definate strong heavy shadowing under my entire lower lip.

And when I did line along my colored lip edge, I noticed there is now a wider puffy white edge around both upper and lower lips, top and bottom. Basically my lips are fuller outside the normal colored lips edge. I have had this a small amount in the past (you can see it in my pics along center of bottom lip on 30 day pics) - but now it is a definate thicker distinctive margin, sharper and fuller then in the past, and all around entire lips.

I went ahead and applyed my liner on this new "lip edge" something I have never done before. (edge was never distinct enough and looked silly when I tryed to do it in past) Filled in lips and topped with Sexy Mama Gloss.

Dang, looked like Jolie lips. very sexy and kissable, and lush.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Pictures as of today:

Before-
30 Day
60 Day
65 Day

These are all taken in my bathroom, exact same lighting, head tilted same way, same camera, simular resolution, and flash.

The 65 day photo, I tryed to take from direct on front as all other images.

It does look a bit tilted, but I think this is because of the puffyness. I really did try to take the image the same. Apparantly I did not get it exactly right.

I notice it is a bit harder to hold mouth the same, because of the puffyness.

I did crop it larger then others just to show the shadow detail, which gives you a better idea or the 3D effect. I am telling you, I have really puffy lips for the past few days, this is mid day evening etc. before exfoliation and lip product use.

Dang, I am happy. Wink

No makeup or enhancement.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
TG,
Your lips look fabulous. Whats making the difference? Did you change anything?

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
no I have changed nothing at all. I honestly just think the fat and collagen changes are now starting to "show"

Collagen and fat growth can take 60 days to "start" to appear. I am at 65 days - so I am guessing that it is just now "starting" to show - which means it should continue to get better from here. Smile

This was taken later in the day after eatting, urination etc. So it is not related to fluid plumping from body waste or PMS issues.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
I will add I do use Copper Peptide Serum and DMAE on lips also, but I have done that for the past three years, even in my before pictures. So that is not the cause of this change. And I have been taking HA caps for 6 months or so, but was also doing that in the before pics - same Brand. (Doctors Best)
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I admit, I have secretly been envyious of the lovely plump pouty shadow on ariesxtreme's lips.

I feel like I am getting there now. Wink
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
I know the ridge you're talking about TG. I've got it too. It's a good place to look for changes and I too have been plotting how to somehow aquire Aries lips.

k
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Wow, Tangal, your lips look pillowy! Very nice! You have a lovely Cupid's Bow and its getting even better. Great volume in the lower lip, too.

My experience is like yours - I noticed more volume when I was wearing lipliner/stick/gloss during my recent interviews the past 3 weeks or so. Subtle, but definitely there. I can't wait for my new shipment of product from Kandis, I will be jumping back onto the L2K wagon with both feet!
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies. Some pages back I said that I didn't feel I'd had results from this and that I wouldn't be ordering again. However, since lots of people are getting good results I thought I'd give it another go. I took a pic today (not necessarily to chart L2K progress but everything different I've been doing since joining EDS last year.
The first pic is before I started using anything different at all - just before I began using the BabyQ. The second is today's, which is unfortunately a bit fuzzy. And look at my lips! This is with L2K Sexy Mama gloss. They are definitely fuller.
Image Image

So I take it back, and it just goes to show the importance of taking regular pics.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Cesce - Wow you look terrific, and the SM color suits you so well. I agree, do take photos! Smile
Purple Jewels
5% products discount

Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
That's a good idea about the impressions. I just made one but, of course, I'm at 90 days now. Here are my latest comparisons. I have a light coat of Night Glaze on in the last pic but blotted so it wouldn't be too shiny.

Order is: Before, 40 days, 60 days, 90 days. I also changed the settings on my camera (vivid, largest file size, superfine) in order to get the best detail, which turned out much better. So, hopefully that might help some of you taking comparison pics.

Wow, nice results! Smile Do you use only the
Lipstokiss system? or are you going to
make me read thru all 43 pages.... Shock
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Geez, Cesce - you're totally foxy! Your lips look wonderful, there is definitely more volume and definition there. I LOVE your hair cut and color, just so soft and feminine!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |