Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
cathy_jean,
Have you received your new package from Kandis yet? I'm sooo curious to hear your first impressions on the new products.

kimberly

Haven't received it yet and I am eagerly awaiting as my little sample jar of LE is just about out!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I am going to take the plunge.I will take before pictures and post initial as well as every 30 days up to 120. Our son is asking his girl for her hand in marriage and if they choose to get married this year my lips will be plump for the party!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered on Tuesday.... can't wait to receive it! How long did it take for it to arrive???
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:
I ordered on Tuesday.... can't wait to receive it! How long did it take for it to arrive???

Where do you live? I'm in Canada, it took 2 weeks.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:53 am      Reply with quote
My package from Kandis arrived yesterday! I used the ULLE for the first time last night.

My initial impressions as I dipped my finger into the jar was that it was almost like whipped butter, but as it is applied to the face it goes on very silky and almost slippery, but it absorbed quickly. You know how the LE has a slight tackiness (or stickiness) once it is on? The ULLE doesn't.

I used the ULLE around my lips and also on my 11's. Then, as before, I used the LE around my eyes and on my chin (which has some discoloration from years of hormonal acne -- I am hoping the LE will help with the skin tone here).

One other impression: Before opening the ULLE, I inadvertantly opened the face cream and scooped out a small bit before I realized I had opened the wrong jar. (Ah, had shared a bottle of wine with the DH at dinner...) The face cream is supposed to be used during the day, over the LE, with the primer on top. But as I was standing there with some already on my finger I decided to apply it to my cheeks. Well, my cheeks are like velvet this morning ... it is funny but I cannot stop "petting" my right cheek ... it is that soft!!!

I'll post more later after I test out my new morning ritual with the LE, face cream, and primer. (I'm allowing myself the luxury of a lazy morning today Laughing )

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Oops, I just looked at my new products again. The face cream is in a pump like the LE ... I wrote that I had confused the face cream with the ULLE, but actually I think I had confused it with the LE.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Ohhhh cathy_jean, I am sooo wanting this. What type of bottle/jar does the primer come in? Thanks for letting us now.

Because you are the only people I know who will grieve with me over this....I found my daughter sitting on the floor playing with my NG...wahhhh. It's nearly empty now.

kimberly
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Ohhhh cathy_jean, I am sooo wanting this. What type of bottle/jar does the primer come in? Thanks for letting us now.

Because you are the only people I know who will grieve with me over this....I found my daughter sitting on the floor playing with my NG...wahhhh. It's nearly empty now.

kimberly

Oh, drat, Kimberly! I feel for you. Just an idea but I put my NG in a roller ball applicator - wouldn't be wasted, if got a hold of it again and it's very convenient for applying - just like lip gloss!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
That's a good idea Scally. Thanks. And it wasn't just one of my NG's, it was both. Definitely a count to 10...110 moment if I've ever seen one.

k
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

kimberly

Oh gosh Kimberly, that's a very sad about your NG ... we can definitely relate to how you must be feeling!

The primer comes in a pump bottle, but it is shaped like a cylinder. The LE and Face Cream are both in rectangular shaped bottles. (I think I'm going to put a small blob of nail polish on the cap of my Face Cream so that it is easier to tell from a glance which is the Face Cream and which is the LE.)

So, I've done my new morning ritual now ... one thing I've noticed with all of the face products is that a tiny little bit goes a long way, just like with the LE. I love love love the face cream!!!! My cheeks have never felt so soft. (My hand keeps going up to stroke my cheek and I need to try to stop doing this -- not only is it weird but I'm afraid I'll end up getting germs on my face and breaking out. Shock ) I will need to find out from Kandis if the face cream will be offered as an individual item.

The face primer is interesting. It is hard for me to compare these products to other things on the market because unlike so many of the posters on these boards, I haven't had a lot of experience trying new things because I have always had to be so careful with my skin ... it often responds to new products with breakouts, rosacea flares or allergic reactions. So, for the face primer I will have to say that the consistency is almost like aloe vera gel but I'm sure there is something better to compare it to. The interesting thing with it is that it goes on slippery but then almost feels powdery in a silky way!

-Cathy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Oh, drat, Kimberly! I feel for you. Just an idea but I put my NG in a roller ball applicator - wouldn't be wasted, if got a hold of it again and it's very convenient for applying - just like lip gloss!

Scally, where do you buy the roller ball applicators? I'm in Canada and have been looking around, but so far no luck. I think one of those would be perfect because I always end up applying way too much.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

Scally, where do you buy the roller ball applicators? I'm in Canada and have been looking around, but so far no luck. I think one of those would be perfect because I always end up applying way too much.

Diana and all, I bought them on eBay. Here's the link to one type; she has others, as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-Perfume-Roller-Applicator-Glass-Empty-Crafts-Hobby_W0QQitemZ180103036533QQihZ008QQcategoryZ83895QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Diana P wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

Diana and all, I bought them on eBay. Here's the link to one type; she has others, as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-Perfume-Roller-Applicator-Glass-Empty-Crafts-Hobby_W0QQitemZ180103036533QQihZ008QQcategoryZ83895QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for, and now I don't even have to leave the house. Don't know why I didn't think of ebay. I've already sent her an email asking for shipping costs to Canada.
saladgirl
5% products discount

Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
I received the products today and haven't had time to really check them out, but I thought I'd give some added information on the face primer. It is very similar in feel to other silicone based products I've used which are used to temporarily fill lips lines. I'm thinking about Estee Lauder Perfectionist for correcting lip lines.

Kandis included a sticker on the invoice which lists the ingredients:
Cyclomethicone, Dimeticone, Crosspolymers, Jojoba Esters, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tocpheryl Acetate, Palmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate

The face cream is lovely..light and moisturizing. All seem to be very generous amounts as well.

I have been truly delighted with the lip system, so I have high hopes for these new products as well. I'll post again after giving them a try.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
saladgirl wrote:
I received the products today and haven't had time to really check them out, but I thought I'd give some added information on the face primer. It is very similar in feel to other silicone based products I've used which are used to temporarily fill lips lines. I'm thinking about Estee Lauder Perfectionist for correcting lip lines.

Kandis included a sticker on the invoice which lists the ingredients:
Cyclomethicone, Dimeticone, Crosspolymers, Jojoba Esters, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tocpheryl Acetate, Palmitate,Ascorbyl Palmitate

The face cream is lovely..light and moisturizing. All seem to be very generous amounts as well.

I have been truly delighted with the lip system, so I have high hopes for these new products as well. I'll post again after giving them a try.

Hi saladgirl

I look forward to your review of the products. I'm really curious as to whether you are as enchanted with the face cream as I am. (For me, the jury is out on the ULLE until I see it working on my wrinkles)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
i should be receiving the lip system in the next few days... can't wait!!! As mentioned before diff members has said to reapply every hour or half hour.... which product to I apply that often??? The SexyMama or ......????

Thanks!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:
i should be receiving the lip system in the next few days... can't wait!!! As mentioned before diff members has said to reapply every hour or half hour.... which product to I apply that often??? The SexyMama or ......????

Thanks!

The Night Glaze. I apply it about every 20-30 minutes. Kandis sends a very detailed instruction sheet with the system which describes what to use and when to use it. But you will go through the NG the fastest.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I received an email from Kandis that had new instructions for the ULLE.

If I am understanding it correctly, in the mornings we are supposed to apply the LE upon awakening. Then, after showering, eating breakfast, etc. we are to apply the ULLE, then the Face Cream, then the Primer.

In the evenings, when we get home, apply more LE. Then, do the night time blow dry routine on the lips (before applying LE or ULLE to any areas of the face). Then, apply ULLE.

It sounds like the basic change is to use ULLE both morning and night, and use the LE around the lips upon awakening and returning home from work. (I was also blowdrying my lips with the LE applied to the areas around them, and it sounds like it is better to do this afterwards ...)

BTW, yesterday (Easter) I was visiting with my in-laws, and my two sisters-in-law were discussing what their best facial features were. I told them I thought it was their eyes. I then said I thought my best facial feature was my bone structure, and they both said "or your lips!" (I am guessing that is due to L2K, which I haven't told them about yet but will if they are nice Laughing .)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
and they both said "or your lips!"

Thats got to feel good! Yay for you!
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:34 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen the new lip color {palm desert pink} on the L2K website. I looked but couldnt see it. Is it just me having a DUH! moment!?

I have high hopes for this color as I can't wear Napa Wine ot Sonoma Sun. The colors do nothing for me at all,and Drama queen lip gloss is too pale, so all I have is the Monterey Mauve and the Sexy Mama lip gloss.
Ricky
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:18 am      Reply with quote
rickyhpierre wrote:
Has anyone seen the new lip color {palm desert pink} on the L2K website. I looked but couldnt see it. Is it just me having a DUH! moment!?

I have high hopes for this color as I can't wear Napa Wine ot Sonoma Sun. The colors do nothing for me at all,and Drama queen lip gloss is too pale, so all I have is the Monterey Mauve and the Sexy Mama lip gloss.
Ricky

Got it now, it looks nice

http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/penetrable_01.htm
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh, this thread is soooo long and also not familiar with the abrieviations here.

i have never used any of these products and not familiar. Looks like there are new products being introduced with this line...ULLE LE???? Confused

can anyone give me an idea on how to get started and roughly how long it takes to see real results? I have intentionally stayed away from this site b/c I HAD to cut down on my spending and beauty products.

BUT my 40th is like a month away and I just had to do something to feel a little extra special when I'm 40 (besides the new diet and exercise routine I've got going to lose 10 lbs)

Now is there a wrinkle reversal product here you are raving about???

and this Lip product, out of 5 stars and what it is supposed to do, what would you give it? Is it a plumper like lipfusion (I mean same results) and/or gives you color? Lip rejuvenator I'm guessing ..is that right?

thanks ladies,

Wendy
mumushop
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:11 am      Reply with quote
rickyhpierre wrote:

Got it now, it looks nice

http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/penetrable_01.htm

Thanks so much.. the new lip looks good
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
You know I look at the before and after photos on that website and yeah there is some dif but they just use closer shots with each after photo. It makes it look more dratatic than it really is.

Unless someone can really attest to the dramatic results they got, I just don't know.

I'm sorry I know their website has a lot of info but that is why this forum is here, to get real feedback and reviews from real consumers.
soccermominsd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, unless someone is slathering the product on continuously throughout the day this product can't work. If it's not feasible because of your schedule to put this on all the time (every twenty minutes), I think you shouldn't have any expectations of creating fullness.

I've been using it faithfully for at least two months plus; but I can't get it on as frequently as Kandis recommends. Hence no difference in my lips, except that the product feels good Smile & is good for the lip dermis.

I still think it's a good product in that it is helpful to the skin of the lips rather than typical balm or lipstick, so I will continue to use what I have.

When I am out of this I plan to purchase Super Sterol Liquid from The Herbarie (http://theherbarie.com/Super-Sterol-Liquid-pr-308.html) as a replacement for the NG.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |