Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am also loving the colored lip glazes..they are so much fun that I find myself applying them more frequently...and Ms Kandis is exactly right...the more the better. I was really happy before..but the more frequent application has really made my lips look nice and plump and moisturized--especially in the morning..but now they seem to stay that way during the day as well.

Glad you're liking the system, too.

Deb
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for my colored NGs, too. I can't wait to see what they look like. I'm sure they'll be so pretty though. Very Happy
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone been using the ULLE under their eyes (as an eye cream)? I have been for about 30 days and I am REALLY liking it a lot. The area look really smooth and is not puffy at all. In the past when a product has been moisturizing enough it would get puffy too and if the product got rid of the puffy look it wouldn't be moisturizing enough. This is my favorite eye cream I've ever used, yet I haven't heard too many people talking about it - just wondering if anyone else was using it and what they thought about it.
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
charis! I do!

I use the ULLE as an eye cream only - and I agree its the best eyecream I've ever used - at night I layer it over the LE too. A great duo!!

Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia, I am glad to hear someone else is too! I have been surprised that it hasn't been mentioned more. I hadn't been using the LE under my eyes - maybe I will start adding that too.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Charis - this is a great idea. I never thought to use the ULLE as an eye cream. Tell me, do you have crows feet/wrinkes/lines in the eye area that this is helping?

I am really loving my NG colors, makes it very easy to apply often through the day!
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl, I had some line/crepey look to the are and some crows feet - nothing severe but not a smooth look. Previous products that moisturized made my under eye are too puffy and others that didn't cause puffiness made them crepey. The ULLE has done the trick for me - I can definantely notice a difference. I emailed Kandis asking about the LE and she said for the eye area she uses the ULLE at night and the LE in the morning. I am also loving my NG colors - so glad she made them!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Charis. I will have to try the ULLE around my eyes! (tried the LE, but way too sticky for me!)
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the LE around my eyes yet - I'll try tomorrow, but Kandis said if you put some of the LC over it it helps it to absorb, so I am going to give that a shot. Hope the ULLE works for you! It took at least 10 days or so to tell it was starting to work and improved from there - so give it a chance.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:32 am      Reply with quote
I've been using LE and ULLE for good 2.5 weeks now. I use these two products both around my eyes, and on and around my lips.

Kandis does not recommend that everyone uses LE and ULLE on their lips. Apparently, many women, including Kandis, had negative reactions such as drying out of the lips skin and other stuff (not sure what, but Kandis provides detailed instructions on how to introduce ULLE and LE slowly so you don't end up damaging your lips).

I personally have no negative side effects from applying ULLE and LE directly on my lips (sometimes over LC, sometimes directly on the lips, sometimes only ULLE, sometimes LC - LE - ULLE . . .). I've tried different combinations and so far - and my lips look great.

As for ULLE and LE as eye treatments - I think they work. Kandis said that LE has firming and lifting effect so I apply it on my upper lids. I apply ULLE (alone or over LE) around and under my eyes. So far, I haven't noticed much lifting from LE, but I have definitely noticed softening of the lines around my eyes. I don't think my lines will disappear, but if they get softer - I'm happy.

Oh yes, I am still noticing that I get small break-outs from - I think - LE. LE caused break-outs when I first tried it (when Kandis sent me a sample), but I decided to give it another try. I may stop using LE for a while to see if ULLE would be OK on its own. The break-outs are not major, just a number (2-3 per eye) of small pimples under my eyes.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Oh yes - for those of you who haven't purchased/used ULLE or LE - I just wanted to let you know that with these topicals a little indeed goes a long way. I think these two containers will last me forever. I am saying this just in case some of you are reluctant to order because ULLE and LE are a bit pricey. I think both of these are a great investment! They really do the job and they will last you a long time.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi, rubby. I hope you will post some pictures on your progress! I am using the ULLE on my lips to. I have finally been able to. I cannot use the LE on my lips, that really dries my lips out. I am liking the ULLE on my lips but I have only been able to do this for about 1 week now and only once a day with my evening blow dry routine. Before, when I tried, my lips would also get dry from the ULLE. Great to hear about your eye lines softening! I will be posted my 90 day pictures next Friday or Saturday. This time I feel like there has not been much change but we will see what the pictures say!
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Dare I ask-- What are the active (and inactive) ingredients in the LE/ULLE?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
What colors have you all tried so far? I am considering these 3 colors:

1. Light raspberry/boysenberry frappe
2. Rich pink sorbet
3. Soft rust/orange shimmer

Anyone has tried any of them before?

I got the 3 colored NGs. They are just beautiful. I am using the Rich Pink Sorbet color today. I love it. I can't wait to try the Soft Rust/Orange Shimmer. The Light Rasp/Boys Frappe looks good, too.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:

I got the 3 colored NGs. They are just beautiful. I am using the Rich Pink Sorbet color today. I love it. I can't wait to try the Soft Rust/Orange Shimmer. The Light Rasp/Boys Frappe looks good, too.

Oooh, I am very curious about the Soft Rust/Orange Shimmer!!! That one seemed the prettiest to me. Please let me know what it looks like when applied to lips. I placed my order about a week ago and it will for sure be another week before I receive my lippies from Kandis (shipping to Canada takes foooor eveeeer Mad ).

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I have been using L2kiss for a couple to few months now and my lips have never felt better. I didn't take a picture for a couple of reasons but now wish I had. My reasons for using the system wasn't plumping but health related and I feel like I have accomplished my goal.
I have read how "involved" "complicated" the system is and at first glance that is true but one poster put it accurately; don't over read the instructions. Kandis simplified it for my pea brain-two products are fertilizers and one is water. Simple! Make sure you have one of each and your lips will eventually be as healthy as they can be...
Usage is individual. I wasn’t using enough (according to Kandis) so I started using more. My kids said, “hey ma, what do you have all over your lips you look like an old lady with shiny stuff all over your face.” Needless to say I went back to my original amount….
I won't be without the three basic products. Keep pluggin away, it does work....I think I might try colors soon, right now I only have sexy mama.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

Oooh, I am very curious about the Soft Rust/Orange Shimmer!!! That one seemed the prettiest to me. Please let me know what it looks like when applied to lips. I placed my order about a week ago and it will for sure be another week before I receive my lippies from Kandis (shipping to Canada takes foooor eveeeer Mad ).

Hi Rubby, I tried the Soft Rust/Orange Shimmer today. You won't be disappointed. Gorgeous color! I like having an alternative to pink every once in a while. Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Barbara Portno wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been using L2kiss for a couple to few months now and my lips have never felt better. I didn't take a picture for a couple of reasons but now wish I had. My reasons for using the system wasn't plumping but health related and I feel like I have accomplished my goal.
I have read how "involved" "complicated" the system is and at first glance that is true but one poster put it accurately; don't over read the instructions. Kandis simplified it for my pea brain-two products are fertilizers and one is water. Simple! Make sure you have one of each and your lips will eventually be as healthy as they can be...
Usage is individual. I wasn’t using enough (according to Kandis) so I started using more. My kids said, “hey ma, what do you have all over your lips you look like an old lady with shiny stuff all over your face.” Needless to say I went back to my original amount….
I won't be without the three basic products. Keep pluggin away, it does work....I think I might try colors soon, right now I only have sexy mama.

Hi Barbara,
Which ones are fertilizers vs water? I think you'd love the colored NGs! I am probably not using enough also, but all I really want is to have soft and hydrated lips. I don't really want the plumping too much because my lips are already too huge. Also I am allergic to lipsticks, so the colored NGs are great alternatives for me. So glad I am not allergic to any of the L2K stuff. I even tried the LE and ULLE on my lips, and they're ok.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:

Hi Rubby, I tried the Soft Rust/Orange Shimmer today. You won't be disappointed. Gorgeous color!

I knew it!!! I can hardly wait to get my NG's.
Thanks bkkgirl! R. Smile

Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the system off and on for few months. Not as consistent as I should be. I also didn't take pix but did think I'd noticed an improvement however slight. I've never been a lipstick wearer and thought my lips were not my best feature anyway. The other day I was at a local medical spa having a (7 year old) scar on my cheek filled with restylane The nurse said while up close and personal - 'you have really nice lips, great shape and very full'... I was pretty surprised as she gets to see a lot of lips and told me that she sees very few naturally with such good definition and colour especially at 54!
I was very pleased!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
I'll be posting my 90 day pics today. Have to wait for my son to help me with that! I am not seeing as dramatic a change as in the past. Let me know what you all think. Has anyone heard from Kandis? I am getting a little worried because I posted my pics to her on Fri and have not heard anything from her, just want to make sure she is ok.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I can't wait to see your photos Rileygirl. Thanks for sharing. I haven't heard from Kandis (not that I should have) maybe she just went away for the weekend or took a couple days off. I did notice last week that there were some new gifts with purchase on the website, so she was around during the week. Maybe you'll hear from her today. Let us know the feedback you get.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, here is my 90 day pic. I still have not heard from Kandis, but will let you know what she says when I do.

cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Rileygirl

Still lookin' good! (And to me, your lips do look even a bit fuller than before ... very inspiring!)

-Cathy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Ok. I heard from Kandis. Here are the pictures before, 30, 60 and the last 90 days. I think my lips are doing well. I am on the obagi system and have been for 1 month now, so I am not using the ULLE or LE on my lip verticals at the time being.

rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:59 am      Reply with quote
I received my colored NG's last night!!!! I am so excited!! I'll test them for few days and let you know how I like them.

Railey, your lips look fantastic! The 90-day pick shows more colour and better definition!
(BTW, how do you like Obagi?).

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |