Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks guys - its great to have a cheering section on this long road to fuller, softer lips Very Happy Are we the only 3 people still sticking to the programme? I'd love to see your pics bkkgirl and anyone else's that are still using the system.

DianaP, I get that tingling feeling too when I use the hairdryer - and are yours super full when you've finished? Mine look like they're ready to burst Very Happy
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
DianaP, I get that tingling feeling too when I use the hairdryer - and are yours super full when you've finished? Mine look like they're ready to burst Very Happy

Oh yea, super full and super red Exclamation I mentioned to Kandis that I loved the way they looked after I blow-dried them and she said that once my lips are fully rejuvenated they will look like that all the time.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I started the l2k system June 13, so I am only on it just past 60 days. I pitched every tube of lipstick that I had. My lips feel so much better with these products. Kandis has been great, can't say enough about how devoted she is to everyone getting the results they are after. I think I will have a ways to go, but like she said if you've been using lipstick and chap stick all your life, it isn't going to happen overnight. I will stick with it for as long as I have to. I did notice a slight difference in my 30 and 60 day pix.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Where are your pics aquarius86? Very Happy It is a great way for people who are just thinking about this system to see that is really works!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Don't be shy Aquarius - please post your pics Very Happy Hollywood started this whole thing, but she hasn't posted in ages...wonder how she's doing ?

DianaP, I'd be over the moon if my lips looked like they do after the blow drying, all the time - wow!
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Well, as soon as I figure out how to put a small pic on I will do it. What are they called, thumbnail? The ones I have I think are too big.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Aquarius, I'm sure if you sent them to Kandis, she'd resize them for you:?
If you use a Mac, there's a software programme that will reduce the size, but if its Windows, then I wouldn't be able to give you any advice on that. Sorry Crying or Very sad
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:

I was also wondering if anyone else has noticed that when they are blowdrying their lips, do you feel a tingling sensation? It's not a strong tingling, it's very faint and I only notice it when I stand still, close my eyes and concentrate on my lips. I like it because it really lets me know that the LG is penetrating into my lips and doing its job.

Yes!!! I feel tingling too. And its quite strong in my case. For me it usually starts as I approach 90 secs (around 75 secs of blowdrying), which makes me beleive that 90 secs is actually the minimum we should blow-dry our lips.
R.
P.S. I am still on the program but have not taken pics in ages. I've been promising my progress photos for months now Embarassed , and hopefully I'll post them soon Wink .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I just got my lip pictures back from Kandis. She does a much better job at clipping them than I do.

aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
OK I'll get Kandis and see if she can get me some pix like the ones above. I'm just too computer illiterate to figure out how to get a thumbnail pic. (he he)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
That is really helpful to see Diana P. You can really tell what great results you have had lined up that way. Your lips have plumped really nice!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Huge difference between the 1st and 4th pic DianaP! Both lips have filled out really well Very Happy Good going!!!
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Alright, Kandis sent me a before and 60 days in, but I can't get them on this message board. Copy and past won't work, can't drag it either. Any suggestions?
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
aquarius86 wrote:
Alright, Kandis sent me a before and 60 days in, but I can't get them on this message board. Copy and past won't work, can't drag it either. Any suggestions?

Go towww.photobucket.com and create an account. You can download photos to that site. Right above the "browse" button you will see a spot where you can choose a size. I usually pick "message board". Once you download a photo it will appear at the bottom of the screen. Under the picture, click beside "IMG code". This will automatically copy the link. Then paste that link into your post on EDS. You can preview your message to see how it will look in your post. Hope that makes sense. Any questions just ask.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
To Diana P thanks a bunch. I knew there'd be someone here to help. Kandis has to redo mine, so probably tomorrow I will post them.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Diana P or anyone who can help, Hi, I did what you suggested and created an account on photobucket. Why when I paste the link to eds and click preview I don't get to see the pics I'm trying to send? I tried changing the name on the link because my name was in it but that didn't work either. Sometimes I really hate computers. Am I doing something wrong?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Did you use the IMG code on photobucket? You copy the link and then paste it in your reply here. HTH. (My son knows all of this, I have no clue how to do this!!)
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I did exactly what you said, but when I click to preview my post, I see nothing but the link, no pics.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Aquarius, this might be a daft question, but when you selected your pic to upload to Photobucket, did you select it and then click "upload" and did you see the actual pic in your Photobucket album?
There are several codes on the bottom left hand side on the Photobucket page and if you followed all the steps including copying the IMG code, and pasting it here, it should show up Confused
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
anya, yes when I uploaded the photo I did see it on the photobucket site, I copied the what is it IMG and pasted it here in the reply box, clicked preview and all I saw was the link. I'll have to ask the son, he is much better at this stuff than me. One of these days I will get them here.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P, you have very lovely lips! Very Happy

I just got my progress pics from Kandis. The first one was taken on 6/2/07. I started the system on 6/24/07, and the second pic was taken on 6/27/07. The last pic was taken on 8/21/07.

As you can see, I don't really need to have bigger lips! LOL All I'm looking for from the system is to have softer lips and the lines eliminated. Any suggestions from our L2K gurus on if this is possible?
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I can't help as I've only been on the system 2 months and I still have lines. I have a feeling I'm going to be on this for a while, wore lipstick and chap stick way too long.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Great pics bbkgirl! Comparing 1 & 3, you're well on your way to eliminating lines - there's quite an improvement between when you started and currently. Staying on the system for 6 months has to be a record Very Happy

Hope you son can sort you out Aquarius - that's what tecky sons are for Wink
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Anya. I am sure if I were more consistent with the application, I would get better results. Very Happy But I'm still good with this.
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Hello, hello,

Long time, no post. So sorry..I've been really busy with my business and I'm actually posting from the shore! We've had houseguests and a few trips and then I have to catch up when I return. I'm so delighted that everyone has been doing so well. I'm here in the sun and happy to report --thank to my LC and colored NG, my lips are happy campers in the Sun. I keep an assortment of 3 colored lipglazes in my purse at all times (the gold, the lilac-rose, and the cinnamon colored glaze)..I love mixing and matching. I agree..once you start using Kandis' products, the others feel waxy and thick.

I need to add a special note about Kandis' customer service and concern. It is unparalleled in this industry. When I think of the looks I get at the cosmetic counter when I just want to try something on my hand..Kandis has got it exactly right..the most caring, attentive service that I've ever recieved. So major kudos to someone who knows what customer retention is all about.

I'm happy, my lips are happy and I'm happy that all of you are happy. I just saw a t-shirt at the shore:

"A day without sunshine is...well...night." Very cute and wanted to share! lol
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |