Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
scottishjuhls,
Make sure you follow the directions to the letter. I wore no lip color and to be honest it was easier than I thought because my lips felt so good. Also, in the day time make sure you're using enough of the lip glaze. As soon as it absorbed I was reapplying.

Good luck. Can't wait to hear your results.

kimberly
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, important to follow to the letter. My lips are rejuvinating and plumping up, as well, with nice color. Oh, and when you're ready (2-3 weeks into the program), try out the colors - WOW - I love the Sonoma Sun and Walk of Fame!!! They are perfect for warm-skinned girls (thanks, TamGirl, you're a doll).

5% products discount

Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
i jsut got this and used it for the first time last night. I relly hope it works - rightnow, in LA i think we are experiencing negative humidty and my poor lips are DYING the are so damn dry!!! i think at this rate, i will use my lip glaze up in a week!

to the more experienced users - do you guys like the liquid gold/NG combo for day - or the cream/NG combo??
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
rkai93 wrote:
i jsut got this and used it for the first time last night. I relly hope it works - rightnow, in LA i think we are experiencing negative humidty and my poor lips are DYING the are so damn dry!!! i think at this rate, i will use my lip glaze up in a week!

to the more experienced users - do you guys like the liquid gold/NG combo for day - or the cream/NG combo??

When I'm not wearing color, I like the cream/NG combo. Just keep reapplying all the time, it gets better, I promise.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
KANDIS wrote:
Dear Manslayerliz,

Yes sweetheart, All my products are Vegetarian Friendly and are absolutely, Caster-Oil Free!

Kandis

Somehow I missed this the first time I was reading through the thread. Thanks so much for the info, Kandis! This is great for me to know!!^-^

5% products discount

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
wow - after the driest lips ever yesterday - seriosuly - they were craking in the corners Sad

they are much better this morning - i have faith in this and have taken all my lip colors out of my cute little make-up bag. what a wierd feeling - to not be toting around 5 different varying shades of the same pinkish nude lip gloss i ahve been carting around for years!

now - if Kandis would do a nice pinkish nude in her line - i would be in heaven!!!
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Am I right in thinking I need to keep all moisturiser, serums away from my lips while using this stuff? Day & night?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Scottishjuls wrote:
Am I right in thinking I need to keep all moisturiser, serums away from my lips while using this stuff? Day & night?

Ha! I've been pondering this myself the last few days. It's extremely difficult to keep my regular moisturizer separate from this area so hopefully Kandis will advise on it.

Also, does anyone else get a mouthful of the exfoliating product each night? Once I add the water and start rubbing, it all pushes over my lips and into my mouth. Or maybe I'm just stupid. Laughing
KANDIS
5% products discount

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies - I'm here to address a few of your questions:

Other moisturizers and your lips; yes keep all your other moisturizers away from your lips. They will be counter-productive. The only other product you should use around your lips, if it isn't one of the system's products, is the LE, and that would only be where you have lines and wrinkles. (In the palm of my hand I mix the LE with my lip cream and use that as my nightly moisturizer; the LE is liquid and goes a long way)

Exfoliating: I read Tamgirl's post last evening before I had exfoliated my lips. Tamgirl, I think perhaps you're adding too much water? Rolling Eyes I'm not sure, but if you'll email me when the best time is to call you, I'll do that and we'll figure out what you're doing so you don't have to deal with exfoliative in your mouth!!! (I think I know who you are, but tell me in your email so I can look up your phone number )

Ladies, if you're just using the cream and nglaze during the day, I'd like you to try this: 4 of the 7 days in the week, use your gold followed by your ng. You will only do the heat at night. When you apply your gold, wait about a minute and then apply your nglaze. Keep doing this in a 1 to 1 ratio all day long as soon as your lips have absorbed it, apply more.

Then on the other 3 days of the week, you can go back to the cream and nglaze. Alternate them; Mon Wed Fri Sun use the gold plus the nglaze and Tues Thurs and Sat use the cream and nglaze. Now this is just a suggestion - you have to listen to your own lips as they will tell you which is best or if they need the combination. (Once in a great while stress will make a tiny spot on my upper lip get chappy and I find the combination (doing the cream + ng and the gold + ng during the same day, works best for me).

You have in your system, everything every person's lips, regardless of who they are, needs to be rejuvenated. (That's pretty incredible so I'm going to pat myself on the back Laughing) You just need to give your lips the daytime choices in the system, and let them tell you what they like most. (They really will)

Again, I'm REALLY PROUD of all of you using the system and because you have trusted me, your lips are going to be one of your very best features and you're going to LOVE how your lips LOOK and FEEL. Continue to be patient. It took me 5 years -seriously - to have this for you, I need you to give me 3-4 months. Those of you whose wrinkles above your lips are really really bad, figure 5, maybe 6 months and you'll be a changed woman!!!

KANDIS
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies!!!!!!!!!!! Big news! I went to the orthodontist this morning and guess what she noticed? My lips and skin! I'm going to post a general thread but wanted to let everyone know that this system does work - so much so that strangers are starting to compliment me on my plump, pretty lips! Yay!

Hugs, Kandis for such a great product line. I love my Sonoma lip color!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! That is so cool! I'm feeling like a proud Momma inspiring all these luscious-lipped ladies. Kandis, is it OK if I feel the love?? lol. I've learned so much from all of you..I'm delighted that I was able to discover something cool, too! I'm still waiting for someone to notice my lips and lashes...boo, hoo...but I'm noticing the difference!! I will do a little "happy dance" when a stranger comments! Hope everyone has a blessed holiday!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I love the system as well! I have been using it for nearly 2 weeks, already my upper lip line is fuller.
Great products! (and service as well).
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
I am going to read this tome when I have a couple of hours-how the heck did I miss this whole thread? I the meantime, just one question..Do I have to throw away my enviable collection of ligloss & lipsticks? If so, then this will have to wait a bit..I gotta use'em up-at least most of them.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Where in the world have I been? I think I didn't click on this thread 'knowing' I'll be sucked into buying something else Laughing . Might have to try this product. For the kit does anyone know how long the system will last?

*edit* I just pulled the plug and ordered it. Merry X-mas to me I suppose Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Scallawaggirl,
Isn't that a fabulous feeling? Congrats on the lovely compliments.

Look what you've done hollywood. A lip revolution. LOL.

kimberly
rkai93
5% products discount

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
well - day three
lips feel much better - the cracking is over and hte product isn't absorbing as fast - which is good
they don't look fuller yet - but impatient me - lol - it's only been three days!!!
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered one too! I've been so unhappy with everything else I've tried so far...not to mention I have wasted a lot of $$$ Sad . So I'm convinced this will work for me! Very Happy Thanks for all the reviews/feedback everyone! Wink
havana8

Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Me too! It's exciting that everyone is doing it together! Laughing
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
I love all the raves, but do we have to get rid of our lipglosses/lipsticks or can we still wear them?
havana8

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Marina, mine hasn't arrived yet but I think earlier in this thread (somewhere around page 3) it said not to use any colour at all for the first three weeks and that later on we would be able to use regular lipstick in the day and the treatment at night.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Marina, mine hasn't arrived yet but I think earlier in this thread (somewhere around page 3) it said not to use any colour at all for the first three weeks and that later on we would be able to use regular lipstick in the day and the treatment at night.

Thank you....I have to sit go through this thread at time point though Wink
havana8

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Me too... I stopped reading somewhere around page 3 and then jumped to page 8. I'm sure there's a lot more juicy stuff in between! Laughing
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies;

I've been reading this thread with lot of interest! I really need to do something about my lips Sad.

I have a question for those of you who've been using L2K system for a while - How long does the Lip Care System package last? And do all of you use the Face 2 Flaunt Line Eliminator ?

Thanks!
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Rubby,
I've been using L2K a little over three weeks. I have more than enough of the exfoliant and lip cream. I'm not sure how much of the L Gold I have left due to packaging. I've used the most of the Glaze. I think I've got a little more than a 1/4 left. However, I used it quite frequently to keep my lips hydrated. Kandis gives return orders a significant discount, offhand, I believe it's 20.00 and you can buy just what you need. She's said in other posts it lasts anywhere between one month and six weeks.

I'm using the Line Eliminator but I only started towards the end of last week so I can't really give you a review as yet.

Good luck should you decide to order. I'm very happy. Very Happy.
kimberly
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

This won't be a prob for me, I don't every wear lipgloss nor lipstick.

I'm going to log my results, take before and progress pics throughout my treatment period.

Does everyone go through the dry cracking stage? Was wondering why that's happening to some.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |