Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Thank you
I just wish I could get this picture thing down. I copied and pasted the IMG to a blank reply. Why doesn't it work? Where are the pictures?
Any pictures aside, I really really love the L2K system and would recommend it to anyone.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:05 am      Reply with quote

Aquarius, here are your pics. Check in your profile at the top of the page. See if the "Always allow BBCode:" setting is "yes". That could be the problem.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Thank you
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Fabulous Aquarius. Your lips look beautiful.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Aquarius ... amazing results; especially for your upper lip. Beautiful!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone else have a problem with their coloured NG's leaking? I love the coloured NG's but have had them leak in my purse and pocket. They even leak if I lay them flat. I always check the cap to make sure it is on as tight as I can, but I think it's just because the glaze is so silky that the little white plug thing inside the container keeps sliding part way out. So now I can only keep one upright in a little cup in the bathroom, and one upright in my paperclip holder at work. But I really, really want to be able to carry one in my purse, pocket, coat, etc without them leaking. Does anyone else have this problem and how do they deal with it?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Does anyone else have a problem with their coloured NG's leaking? I love the coloured NG's but have had them leak in my purse and pocket. They even leak if I lay them flat. I always check the cap to make sure it is on as tight as I can, but I think it's just because the glaze is so silky that the little white plug thing inside the container keeps sliding part way out. So now I can only keep one upright in a little cup in the bathroom, and one upright in my paperclip holder at work. But I really, really want to be able to carry one in my purse, pocket, coat, etc without them leaking. Does anyone else have this problem and how do they deal with it?

Diana, I carry one of the tubes with the doe foot applicator and I carry one of the pump bottles. I've not had a problem with either of them. I do have the baby pink in the tube and maybe I've not noticed it due to the light color.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Cathy Jean thanks for the info, how do I get this and how do I reach Kandis????

[quote="cathy_jean"][quote="luvmakeup1000"]what is LE and ULLE???? Does that stand for something or the name of the actual product??? I have some bad neck rings and wrinkles under my eyes and would like to try it but not sure where to find it.[/quote]

Lips2Kiss has a sister line, called Face2Flaunt, and the LE and ULLE are F2F products. They stand for "Line Eliminator" and "Under Lip Line Eliminator". The LE is Matrixyl 3000. I've had outstanding results with the LE for crepiness around my eyes, and to a lesser extent, also
with those neck rings.[/quote]
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:51 am      Reply with quote
luvmakeup1000 wrote:
Cathy Jean thanks for the info, how do I get this and how do I reach Kandis????

cathy_jean wrote:
luvmakeup1000 wrote:
what is LE and ULLE???? Does that stand for something or the name of the actual product??? I have some bad neck rings and wrinkles under my eyes and would like to try it but not sure where to find it.

Lips2Kiss has a sister line, called Face2Flaunt, and the LE and ULLE are F2F products. They stand for "Line Eliminator" and "Under Lip Line Eliminator". The LE is Matrixyl 3000. I've had outstanding results with the LE for crepiness around my eyes, and to a lesser extent, also
with those neck rings.

Hi Luv

Here is a link to the L2K website if you want to purchase the LE and/or the ULLE: http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/shopping%20cart/english/ProductCart/pc/home.as

And, in case you haven't found these yet, here are some threads on this board that discuss the LE and ULLE:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27405&highlight=ulle

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22816&highlight=ulle

To reach Kandis, you can click on the "Email Us" tab to the left on her website. As others have mentioned, she's unbelievably good about answering questions and responding to emails. I am convinced she must never sleep and I wish she could bottle up some of her energy because I'd definitely love to buy some of that!

Cathy

5% products discount

Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cathey Jean, you are awesome, thanks for the info!!!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Guys, What do you think/know about using jojoba oil instead of NG occasionally?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Hi, Guys, What do you think/know about using jojoba oil instead of NG occasionally?

Hmm. Why would you want to do that? The NG is an important of the process. I gave up on traditional lipsticks because they felt so odd and when I do want more color I use Lumi Lips which are made of jojoba oil but I personally would never substitute my NG for jojoba.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
OK, so the NG is really that important. Good to know. I'm one who's always trying to find another (less $) way of doing things. Laughing Never heard of Lumi Lips. What's the 411?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
OK, so the NG is really that important. Good to know. I'm one who's always trying to find another (less $) way of doing things. Laughing Never heard of Lumi Lips. What's the 411?

I believe Kandis explained it this way, and this is a paraphrase so blame me if I butcher it, lol. She likened the LG to the seeds and the NG to the water/fertilizer that nurtures the growth. If you find you're going through the NG too quickly try the tubes with the doe foot applicator or the pump bottles. I find those more economical than the squeeze tubes. Lumi Lips are a lip stick without wax that you can find at the Lumiere website. See link. http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=23&pg=1

I'm partial to the Crushed Velvet. Edited. Darn. That link led to the eye make up. Click on lips, left hand corner, then Lumi Lips.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Mars wrote:

I believe Kandis explained it this way, and this is a paraphrase so blame me if I butcher it, lol. She likened the LG to the seeds and the NG to the water/fertilizer that nurtures the growth. If you find you're going through the NG too quickly try the tubes with the doe foot applicator or the pump bottles. I find those more economical than the squeeze tubes. Lumi Lips are a lip stick without wax that you can find at the Lumiere website. See link. http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=23&pg=1

I'm partial to the Crushed Velvet. Edited. Darn. That link led to the eye make up. Click on lips, left hand corner, then Lumi Lips.

The link works if you cut and paste. Thanks!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Bluesheart. I ordered Crush Velvet. Next time I order NG, I'll get it in something other than the squeeze tube. Thanks again. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Thank you, Bluesheart. I ordered Crush Velvet. Next time I order NG, I'll get it in something other than the squeeze tube. Thanks again. Smile

You're welcome Mars. Let me know how it works for you. I love Kandis's lip glosses but I'm waiting for her to release more colors. Anyway, the Lumi's are nice to have on hand when you want/need more color and I don't get that awful feeling I normally get with lipsticks now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I love how Kandis now shows the CNG's on a live model so that we can get a better idea of how it will actually look on our lips. Way to go Kandis!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Yes, Diana P, that is helpful. Does anyone know when she's planning on adding to the lip gloss?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Does anyone else have a problem with their coloured NG's leaking? I love the coloured NG's but have had them leak in my purse and pocket.
Does anyone else have this problem and how do they deal with it?

Hey Diana P,

I have not had problems with coloured NGs (I always carry them in my purse), but I did have problems with the coloured Glaze (not NG!) for the lip colour. That one always leaks and is very hard to control when applying to lips. I always have glaze dripping all over the place. I did mention this to Kandis and she said this was probably because the tube was too full. I haven't noticed problem going away as I've been using up the glaze though.

Other than this one tube of a lip colour glaze, I've never had problems with other tubes and bottles.

Rubby

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I saw these new lip glosses at Walgreen's and wanted to know if you thought they would be OK to use in the L2K system (for cost and convenience).

Burt's Bees Super Shiny natural lip gloss.
Ingredients: castor seed oil, sunflower seed oil, acacia decurrens flower wax, phytosteryl canola glycerides, silica, flavor, sweet almond oil, tocopherol.

My main question was re: the flower wax. What do you think?

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Good question Tsj. I would think that any wax is not a good thing. Have you bought one yet? How does it feel in comparison to normal lipsticks? What exactly is a 'flower wax'? I'll be interested to see what others say.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Here's a good link that addresses "waxes" + most other ingredients in lipstick products.

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/whatstuff/stuff/7728scit2.html

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I'm having a blonde moment Kassy Wink , so does it mean that the Burt's Bees gloss doesn't fit into the L2K system or not?

It feels heavier than the NG when I put it on but creamy. Just trying to save a few $$ if I can. I'm about to place a L2K order.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Jeez, sorry but I have no idea about that. I was just answering the 'flower wax' question.

I've just started reading this thread, and haven't tried the product yet...

I think I have the smallest lips in the world, and I'm wanting to give this a try.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |