Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 7:07 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Could I just ask for clarification on something.. does the new Colored night glaze formula render the Liquid Gold redundant?

I am running out of LG and am just about to order more.. do I need to?!

None of the products make each other redundant I don't think. With her products, it's hard to mess up! For a while now I've been using just the night lip cream and the night glaze during the day because these are the products I had in excess of because of the Thanksgiving specials in November. Also when you have extra just keep it in the refrigerator until you need it.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
How does this rate compared to lipfusion? I want to try a lip plumper but overwhelmed at the choices. Sounds like a lot of products are really good conditioners but don't plump.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 6:37 am      Reply with quote
jf wrote:
How does this rate compared to lipfusion? I want to try a lip plumper but overwhelmed at the choices. Sounds like a lot of products are really good conditioners but don't plump.

L2K is a long-term but more permanent solution while Lipfusion is a short-term temporary plumper. At least this has been my experience with both. However, if you don't continue to use L2K your lips will eventually revert back to the way they were before. It's more of a lifestyle change to use L2K but one that is definitely worth it for most.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 7:54 am      Reply with quote
oh ok. Thanks TAMgirl for the explanation. I want more permanent results. I will definitely try Lip2Kiss.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 1:01 am      Reply with quote
Where does everyone buy their Lips2Kiss? EDS doesn't stock it. Sad
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 1:11 am      Reply with quote
ww.lips2kiss.com

Start with the Intensive Spa Lipcare System:
http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/intensive_01.htm

By the way, Kandis provides great customer service!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Rubby and Nimue.

These products are so unique and do their job so well, it feels like a HG for life, doesnt it? I put my lipsticks away when I first began this system, but now I think I may as well throw them out...
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 2:28 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Thanks Rubby and Nimue.

These products are so unique and do their job so well, it feels like a HG for life, doesnt it? I put my lipsticks away when I first began this system, but now I think I may as well throw them out...

Yes Catski, for me L2K feels like a HG. I started the system in January 2007 (so good 16-17 months ago) and I have not applied anything else to my lips ever since.
I use the regular system (NC, LG and Glaze), I have lip glosses, coloured glaze, lip colour (the old and the new version) + glaze for colour (both the clear and the coloured version). The only thing I haven't tried yet is the T2H coloured glazes, but I think I will order that soon as well.

I must say that the only thing I am not crazy about are the glosses. I do have the original glosses from 16 months ago, and those may have been changed since then, but that original formula was a bit drying for me.

Everything else - I just love and will continue to use.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Thanks Rubby and Nimue.

I think so! They're not as expensive as they seem either. When I was getting used to them I used a lot but now I don't need to. This is contrasting to the lip balm I had to apply on the the hour, every hour, or my lips would start to crack!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys,
I was on L2K website this morning, and I am more and more intrigued by the T2H coloured glazes. Have anyone tried them? Are they good? How do you like the colours?
Thanks! R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Oh rubby I want to know too! My sexy mama gloss is almost gone, Crying or Very sad (can't remember the last time I finished a lip gloss, maybe this is the first!) and I can't see it for sale anymore. Anyhoo if I can find a T2H in a similar color that would be better if it has all 3 components all mixed in. I feel a big order for T2H coming on! and maybe the lip glaze as well.
anyone know what are the universally most flattering colors? YLBB colors?
thanks!!! Very Happy
shmily.huo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
OH~~~
I wanna try it
it seems amazing
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
i wish this worked for me but it didnt ... what should i do with the abundance of product i have left over ... seriously, i have so much BN stuff and colored glazes that i only tried ... sigh.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 2:34 am      Reply with quote
cahoot wrote:
Oh rubby I want to know too! My sexy mama gloss is almost gone, Crying or Very sad (can't remember the last time I finished a lip gloss, maybe this is the first!) and I can't see it for sale anymore. Anyhoo if I can find a T2H in a similar color that would be better if it has all 3 components all mixed in. I feel a big order for T2H coming on! and maybe the lip glaze as well.
thanks!!! Very Happy

Cahoot, I think the easiest thing to do would be to e-mail Kandis and ask here which of the T2H glazes is the closest in colour the Sexy Mama Gloss. Also, you could ask her if she still sells the "old" glosses. They do appear on the website, so she may still be selling them.

rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 2:38 am      Reply with quote
mjlover wrote:
i wish this worked for me but it didnt ... what should i do with the abundance of product i have left over ... seriously, i have so much BN stuff and colored glazes that i only tried ... sigh.

I am desperately trying to remember what BN is and don't seem to have a clue. Is this an L2K product? Can you please remind me what it is?

Too bad L2K line didn't work for you. Was it just that it didn't do anything for you (no good, no bad), or did it actually hurt your lips?

Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I just did something interesting. I'm concerned about sun damage, so it didn't make sense that I was leaving my lips unprotected. However, I don't want to put chapstick with chemical sunscreen on my lips! Kandis suggested keeping my face out of direct sun (hat, etc) and to put on sunscreen for sensitive skin for the face on my lips under the l2k products. So I've just made a sunscreen for my lips!

I took some Badger spf 30- Badger spf 30 is a really heavy sunscreen. It's all natural, it's made of micronized zinc oxide and a lot of oils and butters and beeswax. It does have beeswax, but nothing like chapstick since it is meant for the face. Then I added some virgin coconut oil, because I have some and I figured it can't hurt. I mixed the coconut oil and the badger sunscreen together in a little jar. Then I added my least favorite CNG to the mix, the one that's too dark for me. I got the CNG out of the tube using the applicator wand and mixed it with the coconut oil and the badger.

Then I managed to use the applicator wand and a toothpick to put some of that sunscreen mix (badger + coconut oil + colored night gold) back into the tube. This was not easy and quite time consuming! I saved the rest of the sunscreen mix.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 9:21 am      Reply with quote
ok everyone. I was just about to pull the trigger and buy the Intensive Spa LipCare System until I saw it costs $79.99! + $7.95 shipping....Did everyone pay this much? I'm shocked. I was expecting it to be $25 or something. Just need a little encouragement on this. thanks
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Wow, really? I dont' remember it being that pricey... but it's been a while and I'm not sure what that kit contains.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
jf wrote:
ok everyone. I was just about to pull the trigger and buy the Intensive Spa LipCare System until I saw it costs $79.99! + $7.95 shipping....Did everyone pay this much? I'm shocked. I was expecting it to be $25 or something. Just need a little encouragement on this. thanks

Yes it is that expensive- but only for the first time! After you make the initial purchase she'll tell you about the discount codes that make the products a lot more reasonably priced. Besides the discount codes, she also runs some specials occasionally which are really good. It's still not cheap though but after a while once you get used to the products you don't even need to use that much of them.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
jf wrote:

Yes it is that expensive- but only for the first time! After you make the initial purchase she'll tell you about the discount codes that make the products a lot more reasonably priced. Besides the discount codes, she also runs some specials occasionally which are really good. It's still not cheap though but after a while once you get used to the products you don't even need to use that much of them.

Yes, I paid the same price 16-18 months ago (January or February 2007). I remember thinking it was expensive, but really, in a long run - it's not. Kandis often has great specials and if you take advantage of those - you can get stuff pretty cheap. Also, repeat customers get special discounts (as Nimue has mentioned), plus - every time you buy you collect points (discounts) you can apply to your future purchases. So, all in all - I don't think this is expensive, especially since it really works and is great for your lips.
Good luck, R.

Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Also something else your're getting with Kandis that you're not getting anywhere else except maybe if you go to a dermatoligist regularly is the level of one on one attention. Many have commented on the customer service but it really is difficult to understand just how amazing it is. Kandis will work with you personally as if you're the only person that matters. She is truly invested in every single customer. That can't possibly be an act- that would be too much work!

I personally don't take as much advantage of this as I could because I'm just too lazy to take pictures and I'm not even that concerned with getting plumper lips. As long as they're not dry and they look nice and hydrated and I know I'm not doing anything to age them I'm happy.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 11:13 am      Reply with quote
cahoot wrote:
thanks!!! Very Happy

Cahoot,
Kandis made me a dupe of the SM gloss in a NG. It's quite nice.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
As long as they're not dry and they look nice and hydrated and I know I'm not doing anything to age them I'm happy.

Until I saw this thread, I'd never actually thought too much about lips because mine have always been full. But as soon as I started reading this, I began to look around me and sure enough many of my friends' lips had already started to 'shrivel'. It really can be so ageing. And that's why I jumped on the L2K bandwagon - although I'm fortunate to not "need" all the potential benefits of the system just yet, I agree with Nimue that not doing anything to age them is good enough for me right now. (Since I joined this forum, I've learned that it's *much* easier to prevent than correct.)

I've had the system for a few weeks and confess that I haven't yet been able stick to it religiously so I am not really qualified to offer any analysis. But the results on this thread can't be lying and so I'll carry on with it and will soon be buying one of the coloured T2H glosses. (And I *loved* the LE and ULLE samples - if I wasn't so enraptured by my recent conversion to Karin Herzog, I'd be buying these too.)

And, yes, Kandis is everything everyone says she is!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Same price I paid for the kit, also, and that was well over 1 year ago. You don't use that much of the products at a time, so they do last a while. As everyone else mentioned, Kandis is great. She will guide you, be there if you have problems, etc.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a T2H with my order last month and Kandis was kind enough to colour it a dark pink for me, although I'm not sure what the colour is called. I love it! The T2H has a consistancy that is not as thin as the NG or LG and not as thick LC, which make sense since it is a combo of the three products. I love the fact that I can carry around only one tube yet get the benefits of all three products. I still use the three products separately in the mornings and evenings, but I will definitely be ordering lots more of the T2H for daytime use.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |