Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I ordered a T2H with my order last month and Kandis was kind enough to colour it a dark pink for me, although I'm not sure what the colour is called. I love it! The T2H has a consistancy that is not as thin as the NG or LG and not as thick LC, which make sense since it is a combo of the three products. I love the fact that I can carry around only one tube yet get the benefits of all three products. I still use the three products separately in the mornings and evenings, but I will definitely be ordering lots more of the T2H for daytime use.

Thanks for sharing Diana P. Do you find that your lips like this new formulation? I think I'll get one or two of those for easy and quick application.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry - i mean Brand New when i said BN ... if anyone wants to buy the products off me for cheap pm me!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Ive never tried this system but my sister used it some time ago and absolutely loved it. She doesnt use it anymore because she cannot committ the time but i remember seeing a difference in volume.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
thanks saz for the info. I got to get those. After readying TONS of raves about this product on EDS, I finally bit the bullet and started the system Friday. So far so good. I really like how healthy my lips are looking.

Kandis sent me a sample of ulle. Oh my gosh, whatever is in the ulle is a miracle worker. I have major forehead and neck wrinkles. Nothing has been able to diminish them. But after applying the ulle for only a couple days, my forehead wrinkles are not so deep! Maybe its just the plumping effect or something. But I don't care. I'm hooked. Anyone else been using the ulle? I'll keep you guys posted on my lips. I took a "Before System" photo. So in 30 days I'll take another photo and post them.
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:17 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the L2K system now for a month. As I've said before, I am not able to commit to using it religiously - but my objective is to maintain the fullness of my lips, and I am delighted with my early results. The two most exciting things that have happened is that the natural colour of my lips is returning - every day they are more rosy - and I had some dry vertical lines on my bottom lip that I hadn't even really noticed before - and they are plumping up and disappearing nicely. I've not peeled, which I am very pleased about. It is a wonderful system, and I am thrilled.

I've decided not to post my "before" pic because it was taken with a different camera + different lighting and after reading some threads on EDS where good results have been 'challenged', I don't think it would be a good idea. You'll just have to trust me that one month ago my lip colour was virtually "neutral' - and, as you'll see below if I've been successful in posting my pic, my natural lip colour is now very definitely a pretty pink. Smile

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/13656951@N06/2547971712/[/img]

EDIT: Picture is not posting. Don't know what I'm doing wrong!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Take a look at the June special - two T2H plus a LG for around $55(?). That's a great deal (on the stuff I want Wink )

BTW do you HAVE to use heat to see max improvement? I've used the system exclusively since the start of the year, but I rarely do any heat treatment. Will the length of time I'm using compensate for not using heat?

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
BTW do you HAVE to use heat to see max improvement? I've used the system exclusively since the start of the year, but I rarely do any heat treatment. Will the length of time I'm using compensate for not using heat?

That question is best asked of Kandis.

My opinion: I think you will get some benefit from the Liquid Gold product but to get the full benefit of it you should do the heat treatment after applying.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom- not that I'm an expert in Lips 2 Kiss (seeing as I've been using the system since last Friday evening Very Happy ) but...I believe the heat really helps plump the lips. My lips always feel a lot plumper after the heat. Also the ladies that have been using the system always posted about using the heat and the beneficial effects. Give it a shot for a week and see how you feel about.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
I just did something interesting. I'm concerned about sun damage, so it didn't make sense that I was leaving my lips unprotected. However, I don't want to put chapstick with chemical sunscreen on my lips! Kandis suggested keeping my face out of direct sun (hat, etc) and to put on sunscreen for sensitive skin for the face on my lips under the l2k products. So I've just made a sunscreen for my lips!

I took some Badger spf 30- Badger spf 30 is a really heavy sunscreen. It's all natural, it's made of micronized zinc oxide and a lot of oils and butters and beeswax. It does have beeswax, but nothing like chapstick since it is meant for the face. Then I added some virgin coconut oil, because I have some and I figured it can't hurt. I mixed the coconut oil and the badger sunscreen together in a little jar. Then I added my least favorite CNG to the mix, the one that's too dark for me. I got the CNG out of the tube using the applicator wand and mixed it with the coconut oil and the badger.

Then I managed to use the applicator wand and a toothpick to put some of that sunscreen mix (badger + coconut oil + colored night gold) back into the tube. This was not easy and quite time consuming! I saved the rest of the sunscreen mix.

That's interesting, Nimue. I'm concerned about spf for lips too. I remember Scally saying she decanted NG into little roller ball tubes, which apparently you can buy on ebay. I think I will copy you, and make a glaze mix with some of my NIA24 spf cream, and maybe try it in a rollerball. It is actually a product that Kandis could be selling - glaze with spf. We all need it, dont we.
In the sun lately I have put my NIA24 on my lips before my glaze.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:45 am      Reply with quote
oooh catski - that's a great idea. I've been feeling the need to apply sunscreen on my lips. Especially with the glaze all glistening on my lips, attracting light. I'm surprised Kandis' products do not have a sunscreen in them. I will ask her if she plans to come out with one soon.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I believe Kandis recommended a baby sunscreen for the lips but I can't remember which order she said to put the products in if you chose to add sunscreen.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Knowing Kandis, I am sure we can convince her to start making a glaze (or a night cream) with SPF Wink.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
ha. I agree rubby. Kandis is so committed to her products.
desertdweller

Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy I've been using the Lips2kiss Lip System for almost 90 days now & can't believe the difference!!! Lines are diminishing & color is amazing. Would have been lost without Kandis guiding me through. I wanted to post a blog on the internet about my experience using the system so others looking for help would be able to access. Can anyone help with instructions on how to add a blog on the internet?
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know of a lip oil/emollient type of product that is compatible to the L2K system that can be purchased at a d/s, Sephora, WF? I know that waxes are the problem, so I was hoping to find an oil in a tube w/ a roller ball for application. I use L2K, but $ is an issue right now, so if I could find something like the clear NG to use when I don't need color, it would help.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Does anyone know of a lip oil/emollient type of product that is compatible to the L2K system that can be purchased at a d/s, Sephora, WF? I know that waxes are the problem, so I was hoping to find an oil in a tube w/ a roller ball for application. I use L2K, but $ is an issue right now, so if I could find something like the clear NG to use when I don't need color, it would help.

tjsmom, what about Juice Beauty's lip plumper? You can get it at Sephora, it's affordable (at least compared to the L2K stuff), and it's completely wax-free--- the main ingredients are fruit juice, aloe, and jojoba oil. Otherwise I would recommend Osea's Eyes and Lips which is also wax-free, but it's a bit pricier at around $50 a bottle. However, the upside is that the bottle is HUGE and will last for months on end. I use it daily and can't believe how gorgeous my lips look these days. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the JB rec Liz. That may be what I'm looking for. I like to have several lip products stashed in various places.

anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a T2H in the lightest pink, but it wasn't light enough for me... I emailed Kandis and asked if I could buy another one, but with more white. She sent me *2* tubes, totally free, and I love both of the colors. One is half white, half pink and one has more white than that. Kandis is the sweetest!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
I ordered a T2H in the lightest pink, but it wasn't light enough for me... I emailed Kandis and asked if I could buy another one, but with more white. She sent me *2* tubes, totally free, and I love both of the colors. One is half white, half pink and one has more white than that. Kandis is the sweetest!!

How do you like the texture Anomaly? I've been planning on ordering some T2H but haven't done that yet.
I also like very light colours with a lot of white, so I'd be interested in knowing the names or numbers of the two colours Kandis mixed for you. Also, any chance you can post a picture with the colours?
Thx!!

aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:29 am      Reply with quote
[img]http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/AQUARIUS%2086%201%20YEAR%20RESULTS.htm[/img]

This is my 1 year lip photo journal. I just can't say how pleased I am with the results. I guess I should tell you all I'm looking at the almost sunny side of 60. So if it worked for me, it will work for anyone, just stick with it.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Ok - let me try this again -

http://www.lips2kiss.com/L2K/lips2kiss/AQUARIUS%2086%201%20YEAR%20RESULTS.htm

As I was saying, this is my 1 year lip photo journal. I just can't say how pleased I am with the results. I guess I should tell you all I'm looking at the almost sunny side of 60. So if it worked for me, it will work for anyone, just stick with it.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Beautiful Aqaurius!!

jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh your lips are fantastic Aquarius! Your results are very inspirational. I just started the program 3 weeks ago. So far so good. Already a big improvement in color and moisture level. Now I catch myself checking out everyone's lips!

Tell me Aquarius. What was your system in the daytime? NC, LG, NG, NG, NG? Did you still use the heat all throughout the year?
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:22 am      Reply with quote
I followed the instructions to the letter. I did the cream first, then the LG, then in the morning the heat followed by the glaze. I also did the heat every evening. I could probably count on my one hand the amount of times I was not able to follow the directions. I did this every half an hour. I started this system last June 13th. When Kandis came out with the combination cream, gold and glaze which I might guess was about 3 months ago I started using that during the day. I still do all 3 plus heat only in the morning and evening. Oh, I also put on some of the face to flaunt after the liquid gold only in the morning as this item is quite expensive. Hope I didn't confuse you.
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:27 am      Reply with quote
aquarius - thanks so much. i'm doing exactly what you did. just wanted to make sure i was on the right track.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |