Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
aquarius86 wrote:

Oh, I also put on some of the face to flaunt after the liquid gold only in the morning as this item is quite expensive. Hope I didn't confuse you.

I thought we weren't supposed to put F2F LE on our lips. I must say I am a bit confused now Think .

BTW, gorgeous lips Aquarius! I am very impressed that you've been able to follow the routine to a T for a full year. And that is why you are having such a great results, right .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
OK I think I was wrong. The product I use in the morning and at night with heat is the stuff in the clear jar with a white lid. "Face 2 Flaunt Upper Lip Line Eliminator" My routine was...lip cream, liquid gold, F2F I guess this is only if you have any lines on your upper or lower lips, then I did the heat, then the liquid glaze. I'm sorry if I confused you, if you have any more questions just ask. I also started using the combination of the 3 products about 2 - 3 months ago and then I didn't have to use the 3 during the day, but to use this you have to have been on the system for quite a while as I was, it also helps with the cost of everything. Hope I answered all your questions.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wowee, Aquarius! I'm very, very happy for you. Your results are fabulous Exclamation
You know, I stopped using heat about 8 weeks into the program. It seemed to me the heat was making the surrounding skin VERY red. Ugly! Mad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
aquarius86 wrote:
OK I think I was wrong. The product I use in the morning and at night with heat is the stuff in the clear jar with a white lid. "Face 2 Flaunt Upper Lip Line Eliminator" My routine was...lip cream, liquid gold, F2F I guess this is only if you have any lines on your upper or lower lips, then I did the heat, then the liquid glaze.

This is very interesting Aquarius86. I do have and use ULLE (Upper Lip Line Eliminator), but only above my upper lip (and around eyes, sometimes). I didn't know we could safely apply it to the lips. I will try that, for sure.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have been applying the ulle over the liguid gold, and before the heat. I think i see a difference after the heat using the ulle vs. no ulle. actually i purchased the ulle for my lines on my forehead and neck but those suckers aren't moving. so i'm on to discovering something else for the lines and thought why not use up the ulle on my lips. L2K is an excellent product though. i can see you have to be patient and diligent but the results are soooo worth it. and you see mini-results along the way so that also helps stick to the program. ok that's all the profound L2K three week wisdom i have right now. hehe. Rolling Eyes
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
OK, I want to clear another point up so no one is confused. I still use the lip cream, the liquid gold, the ULLE & the Liquid glaze in the morning & evening with the heat....I use the F2F during the day, that is my routine for the last 2 months maybe. It is to keep my lips from dehydrating again, it is a must, you can never quit these products completely, but you can cut down a little and still keep your lips looking gorgeous. Hope this helps
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys, I finally placed my order for T2H. I ordered a plain one (no colour) and 2 coloured ones. I am very curious to see how they look and feel. I'll let you know what I think when I get my stuff.

jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Rubby - let us know how you like the T2H. I have the clear one and a pink one. The clear one is great. During the day, I apply the liquid gold and then the T2H about 3X before repeating with the liquid gold. Way more convenient than the NC, LG, NG routine. Kandis said to still do the NC, LG, (heat) and NG morning and night though.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:28 am      Reply with quote
jf wrote:
Rubby - let us know how you like the T2H. I have the clear one and a pink one. The clear one is great. During the day, I apply the liquid gold and then the T2H about 3X before repeating with the liquid gold. Way more convenient than the NC, LG, NG routine.

Hm, I thought that using T2H eliminates the need for applying LG throughout the day. T2H has LG in it, right?

Quote:
Kandis said to still do the NC, LG, (heat) and NG morning and night though.

Yes, I'll continue with the regular morning and night routine.
I'll keep you posted on how it goes with T2H, once I receive them.

jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Yes rubby. my understanding is that the T2H is a mixture of the NC and LG. Kandis told me during the day to apply LG, then two rounds of the T2H before starting over with the LG. hmmmm. i'll email her and confirm what she recommends.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I'll probably get some instructions with my T2H's when I get them. I'm sure that extra LG can only do you good, so I don't think it's a big deal if we use it more often.
It is just that I was hoping I could get away with only one thing to apply during the day.
I'll check with Kandis and see what she says.

foxvic

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie who stumbled onto the EDS forum a few weeks ago and have just about bought everything that I read about (is that what is meant by lemming? If so, I have definitely gone over the cliff!) Now I have read (or skipped) through these L2K postings and am about to strike again. I love and am amazed by the photos of lips!

The one thing that is holding me back is, it sounds like soooo much work! Like you have to tend to your lips constantly. May I ask how much time is spent morning & evening going through the routine? I didn't pick up on this (since I didn't read all 81 pages thoroughly), but is there a time when you go from startup mode (lots and lots of diligent work and time spent) to maintenance mode (less work, less time).... say after 3 months or so?

Still..... if the color and size in those final pix are permanent..... wowee!
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
hi foxvic. welcome to the forum. i have only been using L2K for about 1 month but applying the products is actually not a big deal. I know reading everyone's posts of all the different stuff to apply and repeating it every 30 minutes seems like a full time job. But really, you get your routine down real quick and it becomes automatic. You will want to keep up the system b/c you will be loving your lips so much! I'm not sure about the maitenance period though. There are lots of ladies that post on this thread that could give you feedback about that.
heima
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I'm so tempted!
foxvic

Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi JF,
Thanks for the reply. I 'lemminged and have already bought it (am I using the word 'lemming the right way? And, I tried! I tried to hold on! But I couldn't help myself!) I talked to Kandis, a very sweet lady, and will be sending pictures of my lips, which have flaked ever since I can remember (or at about 16 years old, whichever came first). She certainly takes a personal interest in seeing one's lips improve.

After speaking to her it sounded as though morning & night routines do not amount to that much time. Since I work i was a little more concerned about doing my lips every 30 minutes, but hey, I think refresh my lipstick every 1.5 hours anyway, so I just need to ramp up somewhat.

I am looking forward to moist, colorful, full lips! I will be posting as results come in!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I'm so tempted! But I thought that Lip Venom suits me
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Did anyone try to substitute Juice Beauty for some of the L2K products? Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well I have to tell all of the ladies,......Kandis will putt paypal on here website

That means I can order also because I don't have a creditcard.

And I follow this tread A long time,....Because I have order so many things that DON'T WORK FOR ME Sad Sad I have waited and waited,now I willing tho go for it!!.And thanks kandis for here input!!
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone use Time2Heal? What is it exactly?
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!
Just a quick update on my Time2Heal (T2H) order. I received it yesterday and I am thrilled with all the stuff I received. I ordered 3 different colours + 1 regular (no colour) T2H. I don't remember the names of the colours on top of my head but I think I got #4, #7, and #12. I can double check if you want to know exactly which colours I got.

Anyway, it is a bit too early for me to comment on how I like the colours, as I will have to test them over the next week or so in different lighting situations - indoors, outdoors, sunny day, etc.

What I can tell you right now is two things:
1. the texture of the T2H is lovely. It feels rich, smooth and nourishing.
2. colours are also rich and deep. I was expecting they would be fairly pale, like the original coloured NG, but these colours are really something else.

So, for those ladies who felt they couldn't take the L2K route because they would have to give up lip colour for a while - let me tell you - T2H gives you all the colour you may want/need.

Anyway, I'll be able to tell you more about T2H in a week or so, but for now - I am extremely pleased Very Happy . I'll keep you posted.

Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, guys I did go to the L2K web site but it is
not very clear on what exactly you get if you order the spa lipcare kit. I am seriously thinking about it but just have not made the commitment. I am scared to let go of my lip liner and lip gloss! I am afraid I will look hideous without anything on my lips!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
Hi, guys I did go to the L2K web site but it is
not very clear on what exactly you get if you order the spa lipcare kit. I am seriously thinking about it but just have not made the commitment. I am scared to let go of my lip liner and lip gloss! I am afraid I will look hideous without anything on my lips!

Hi Starlight,
I hear you about the website being unclear. I've been shopping there for over 1.5 year, and I always have a hard time locating things.

The spa lipcare kit comes with Lip Exfoliator, Lip Night Cream (NC), Liquid Gold (LG), and Night Glaze (NG). I hope I got all the names right.

As for going around without any colour on your lips, I think that now that Kandis has Coloured T2H glazes, you can actually start wearing those very quickly in the process. I think I read somewhere that you could start wearing those after a weak on the system. What I would recommend for someone only starting is to do the regular routine (LC, LG, NG) and apply T2H on top of that. There are some nice rich colours that you may like (they are quite rich, so some of them may be quite richer than a regular lip gloss).

The best thing to do would be to talk to Kandis. She is great with responding to e-mails and has a great CS.

Good luck!

momof2gr8kids

Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I've just recently discovered the EDS boards and already I've caved and bought the L2K system! After reading this thread, how could I possibly resist? I can tell I'm in big trouble here!

I haven't received the kit yet, but can't wait to get started. I did get an introductory email from Kandis asking to send a pic of my bare lips as I await my order. I am 41 years old, and while I don't have a lot of lines outside of my lips yet, I do have pretty thin lips that are quite dry and undefined, so I look forward to more kissable lips in a few months!

Glad to be here!
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
momof2gr8kids wrote:
Hi everyone! I've just recently discovered the EDS boards and already I've caved and bought the L2K system! After reading this thread, how could I possibly resist? I can tell I'm in big trouble here!

I haven't received the kit yet, but can't wait to get started. I did get an introductory email from Kandis asking to send a pic of my bare lips as I await my order. I am 41 years old, and while I don't have a lot of lines outside of my lips yet, I do have pretty thin lips that are quite dry and undefined, so I look forward to more kissable lips in a few months!

Glad to be here!

welcome momof2gr8kids! This forum is absolutely fantastic. Such a wealth of knowledge.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Good luck, momof2gr8kids. Post pictures! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |