Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nadine71

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:43 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the L2K system last week based on reading this thread. I was impressed that Kandis e-mailed me and asked for a photo of my lips and also asked what type of lip products I have used in the past and then said she would work with me on using the system. I should receive it this week, and I have read posts that talk about using a hair dryer...would a FIM TDP Lamp have the same effect or should I just stick with the hair dryer?
birdlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 am      Reply with quote
I bought the ionic mini dryer that she sells, and I really like it. I just keep it next to my makeup/skincare area.

I am extremely pleased with the whole system so far, and plan to reorder when mine runs out.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Is anyone still using this system?

Kandis' site is not the easiest to navigate. I thought she might have improved it over the last few years but I guess not. I'm going to start up with the program again - in full plus some of the day time colors.

Not using it anymore. Didn't do anything for me. Followed it carefully for many months, spent a bunch of time and money: no results.
muse12

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I've read through ALL 93 pages of this discussion (haha , I'm on vacation) and I am jumping on board to try the lip care system. I ordered it this morning and plan to document my journey. I've been a chapstick addict for many years and have always felt my lips were dry and would definitely love to change that. Here's to positive results! Very Happy
Bonnea

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Yes!! I wasn't sure whether to believe the ones on the website, because Lord knows I've tried A LOT of products that did not produce what they promised.

I took pictures of myself before using the Face2Flaunt products, and pictures 2 weeks later. It really does work! I'm keeping a picture journal at my email address, so if you want to see, let me know. I'll be happy to send them! And no, I am not receiving any compensation for this from the company.

Like I said, I've only been using it for 2 weeks, and now I'm thinking about trying the lip products too. I never thought of myself as vein until I started getting wrinkles. I kept asking my husband if he could tell a difference with other products. He would tell me no when I had convinced myself there was some itty bitty difference. He can't believe the difference either. I've started to use the skin products on other places, (ok, my breasts), and it's even firmed them up!

I can't say enough about Face2Flaunt, and I want everyone to know...Ya gotta try it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Yep, this stuff works. I bought the whole kit to see what it had to offer, and I really just need the Liquid Gold part of it. I do not feel I need lip regeneration or anything, my lips are very full to begin with, but I wanted a product that could kick them into Angelina Jolie territory.

The liquid gold is the real winner in the kit, I really do not care for the lip cream or night glaze. Lip cream feels like any facial moisturizer, night glaze is nothing special in my opinion. I feel that my lips are more hydrated with nothing on them than the night glaze. I will reorder the Liquid Gold, it does what it says. I don't use a hair dryer though with it, I take out my Lightstim (kill two birds with one stone, right?)

Results happened fast, they started plumping within a week. They have stayed plumped with daily maintenence. Now I just use as needed, usually about once a day, even though I'm sure thats frowned upon.

I received the Face2Flaunt samples.. Kandis is very generous with them, another bonus, but I don't think this product is right for me as I don't have a single line on my face anymore. But based on her lip kit, it probably does deliver.

5% products discount

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Ava, food for thought....you have no wrinkles and you want to keep it that way.If you use the Face2Flaunt products, you will NEVER look old. Think about it. I have used these products several years and I have seemed to halt a lot of aging issues and I'm older than dirt. I wish I would have had the chance use these products at your age. Only other advice is sunscreen
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm always looking for a preventative product. Only thing about these ones is I wish I knew more about what was in it. Unless its for lip plumping (I let my usual neurosis slide for big fat lips), I hesitate to use products with a lot of hyaluronic acid in them. I am assuming since it is in the lip plumper it may be in Face2Flaunt, anyone please jump in and steer me in the right direction if I'm dead wrong. Probably not something I should even be concerned about, but everybody's got their thing I guess.

Disclaimer- I completely understand why Kandis is so secretive about her product ingredients list, she's got a good thing going on and needs to protect her investment.

5% products discount

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Ava the lip products and face2flaunt products are two different things with different ingredients. Maybe you would feel better if you emailed Kandis and let her answer your questions.

I admire you for thinking about a preventive program at your age. Very smart!

I just know the face2flaunt works for me. When I shop for cosmetics and have to show my drivers license 9 times out of 10 the clerk ends up asking me what skincare products I use. Compliments are great.

What's up with our user names Clouddancer and Ava with wings!!
Bonnea

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Still using face2flaunt and loving it! I started the lip products, but I've chickened out on the exfoliating as of yet. I just don't want my lips to peal, but I think I'll start this weekend.

I'm not trying to give out medical advice here either, but I have severe scarring eczema on my hands. I've had it for the last 20 years and nothing - I mean nothing has cleared it up. I use the line smoother on my hands each night as directed, and you can hardly see the scarring anymore. I think I will post before shots of my hands, (from when I was convinced another product would work...it didn't), and current shots next week. It may not work for all, but I can't believe it!

I'd like to know the ingredients also. I haven't asked, I don't know, maybe Kandace will share the ingredients for the asking. Knowing the ingredients does not give away the formula.

She's great and gets back to you and helps quickly if you ever have a question. I like that a lot!

5% products discount

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Lips2kiss lip products for over a year and am very pleased with the results. There are very few products that I am completely loyal to. I think I will want to use Lips2kiss Liquid Gold, Night Glaze and Night Cream--forever! Before I started using these products I was using chapstick and every kind of lip moisturing product out there--I had a huge collection with some kind of lip product in every purse, drawer, pocket--everywhere and using them constantly to no avail. My lips looked crinkly and had pretty pronounced vertical lines ON my lips (not around). After a year of using Lips2kiss, I feel that there has been such an improvement in the overall appearance of my lips that the vertical lines don't really bother me plus my lips are always soft and well hydrated. I continue to repurchase this fabulous system. Love it.
clouddancer
5% products discount

Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I know what you mean Petunia as I have had the same results with the lips2kiss products. Doesn't it feel good to not have to shop around for the "next best thing"? We have it, we know it and it works.
I really like the mini dryer that she sells also.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone has had any success elilminating the vertical lines around their lips? I used this product faithfully for over 2 years and was not able to eradicate them totally. I did love the system and loved all the glosses that Kandis sells, but I was not in a financial position to purchase the devices that are supposed to help the process of eliminiating the lines above the lips. Anyone have any success to share? Thanks! ~ Aprile
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I've been thinking about this for months now. I tried to find other products similar , but I haven't found anything out there that actually as a treatment for the lips. so I broke down and ordered this yesterday. I'm pretty excited as I can just imagine how much nice my lips would look with a bit of natural rosy color to them!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
My lips didn't really get a rosier color to them (which is definitely fine by me). There is definitely increased plumping when I use the Liquid Gold though. I like to put it on when I'm driving (hello road hazard) and blast the hot air from the car heater at my face. Hey, I'm multitasking. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Miracleskin how are you doing on this program? I have been doing it for about 8 weeks now and do notice my color changing - they are definitely more rosy but I still need to rehydrate and reapply night glaze every 30 minutes. I've also been peeling regularly since DAY 2!

But in the morning they are nice and plump -- I just love it. The peeling isn't as bad as the first month so I'm going to hang in there until my lips are totally renewed.

I'm interested in purchasing some colors. I have 4 lip glosses, but the color doesn't last very long.

Can anyone tell me about the colored night glazes and colored time 2 heal, penetrable lip colors, etc? Which one lasts longer, which is more moisturizing, etc.
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Beach_Bum, sorry for slow reply. I've been using lips2kiss for over 2 weeks now. I haven't been applying it every thirty minutes like I should. I'm not seeing much of a difference, like I was expecting. Maybe a tad bit plumper, but no increse in the colour. I'm going to contact Kandice and she what she can do to help. I still beleive in the system

Has anyone had results but they were slow at first?

Thanks for any input

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I reread the thread and realize thats its really important to reapply every thirty minutes, so that is probably why I am not getting the same results as everyone else

Do you think using a Deraroller on lips would help with penetration?

For the girls using it every 30 minutes, does the system last you for a month? I started getting really low and wanted the product to last a month, so this is one reason i didn't keep reapplying every thirty minutes

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I've used it every 30 minutes pretty faithfully. I set my cell phone to vibrate every 30 minutes as a reminder. Now I only do it about every 60 minutes as they're still pretty lubricated after 30 and don't need it.

Kandis just sent me a 6 week analysis and put my two pics side by side and there is a huge difference. I am very satisfied and will keep going with the program.

Mine lasts exactly 4 weeks - actually the liquid gold will last longer as I apply the night glaze twice before reapplying the LG. The first month I thought I would run out of NG after 3 weeks but I did manage to stretch it into 4 weeks, but when Kandis did her special back around Halloween, I bought a ton more and now have one in my purse, desk, gym locker, and nightstand.

I was wondering the exact same thing about the dermaroller. I've never used one, but tempted. I'm so paranoid about getting lip lines!
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the input! if the Thanksgiving special is still on I will order that so I have multible tubes all over. I'm motivatd now to reapply every 30 minutes except now I lost my NG! ugg

5% products discount

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered two of the Thanksgiving specials last night, the web sight glitched and charged me for four of the specials. I emailed Kandis and she responded quickly. She is fixing the order and refunding my Pay Pal account. She is very easy to work with and wants me to send pictures, so that she can help me with the process.

She told me that they are updating the web site.
Very Happy

Is anyone using Lips 2 Kiss with Ageless Secret Gold? Any suggestions on how to use both with the mineral lamp?
TKS
Tina
Beach_bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
So I've been doing this faithfully for 5 months and my lips are still peeling like a snake. Don't know how much more I can take.

I've been 100% faithful too. I've purchased a bunch of lipglosses and penetrable lip colors so I wouldn't cheat and honestly, I don't like them, but it could be because I'm constantly peeling.

I will say that my lips look better than they ever have (when they're not all peely!)and I don't have to apply the LG and NG nearly as often. They're definitely not addicted to vaseline anymore and much more hydrated.

I just don't know what to do if I stop the program when all my stuff runs out (and I have a ton of it)! I don't want to go back to the Vaseline and have my lips fall back into the poor shape they were in before I started this!Frustrating!!!!
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I think I have to get this! Which of the lip products contribute to plumping? I will definitely get the liquid gold. Do you think that is enough? Should I get the lip cream too if I want to make my lips plumper?
Jazzer1

Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Lips2Kiss lines around the lips concealer? The site says it hides the lines while you are doing the treatment - just wondering if it better than other fillers/primers?
havana8

Fri May 18, 2012 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Schfift wrote:
I am an ex smoker & haven't smoked for about 3 years & I'm almost 40, I have had my lips & botox done about four times, I ran into the Lips2kiss website & of course it sounds to good to be true, but after reading the reviews all you fabulous people have posted I'm really wanting to try it and cancel my botox appt I have scheduled not to mention it cost $350.00. what i'm confused about is which one to purchase will I get vertical line result from the $79.00 package or do I have to get the new client package that cost $199.00 - Looking for advice from a current honest user of Lips2Kiss -

Sincerley, Lisa Razz
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |