Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
She said to alternate until you found what worked best for your lips.

kimberly

Talking about the wait times.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:12 am      Reply with quote
zumlya wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
She said to alternate until you found what worked best for your lips.

kimberly

Talking about the wait times.

I didn't realize there was a wait time after LG Confused. I wait for 10-15 seconds after applying the LC, but with everything else - no wait. I better check my instructions again.
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:14 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I don't have a clue how to get my post edited to delete the code, but apparently someone has already reported it.

This is interesting - i just posted something and there is an option to edit. But when I look at some of my older posts (1-2 day old) - the edit option does not exist anymore. Isn't that strange Confused? Does anyone know why we can't edit our older posts?
R. Confused

Edited Shock : I am just looking at my last two posts, and they both have an "edit" option. I didn't realize we lose the edit option for our post after a certain period of time (or after someone has replied to our post!!?? Confused). Very strange.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:18 am      Reply with quote
The edit feature only remains active for a set timeframe, something like 20/30 minutes.

I have never used a special wait time with any products durning daily application. Except the cream, for about 15 sec.Just to allow it to absorb. Then apply the glaze, then wait 20/30 minutes and apply glaze again.

Though K did say at one point if lips are very dry you can just do cream/glaze/cream/glaze all day rather then cream/glaze/glaze/glaze/cream/glaze/glaze/glaze (20 minute between each/ )

And honestly its easirer for me to do every other produuct change rotation. So thats usually what I do with either Cream/glaze/cream/glaze or gold/glaze/gold/glaze.

With the Liquid Gold, you can use it alone every 20 minutes.Or use it altered with the Night Glaze, Every 20 minutes.

So its: Gold -> wait 20-> Night Glaze -> wait 20 -> Gold again etc. (1/1 ratio)
(Gold/glaze/gold/glaze)
or the 1/3 ratio
gold/glaze/glaze/glaze/gold/glaze/glaze/glaze
or
gold/gold/gold/gold

Just like you normally wait 20-30 min with glaze before reapplying. Its the wait time you use with any product, where you wait till lips absorb product through the day and reapply.

I think useing the Night Glaze regularly is important to the program. Thats the one product you are recomended to really use often and repeatedly. In some cases in a three to one ratio.

With the cream in a 1C/3ng ratio, with the Gold either a 1g/1ng or (based on my last instruction email) at a 1g/3ng range, or useing glaze only. In each case they are used every 20-30 minutes through the day.

You can alternate Gold only one day and gold/glaze another, or alternated with glaze/cream. Based on what you perfer. I try to alternate all products, so I rotate through them all, for benifits from each.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:20 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering what is the "straw" technique everybody is talking about? I sort of remember Kandis mentioning it but this thread is way too long for me to go back & try to find it now! Razz

Btw has anyone ordered & received their glosses yet, I'd be interested to know what they're like. Wink

TIA
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Okay so I've ordered my 2nd set along with the Sexy Mamma color. I can't wait to try it out. I will report back on the color and even post some pics if I remember. More than anything though, I just can't wait to have 2 sets of everything so I can keep one at home and the other in my purse with me. Very Happy
tcsorg

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the kit and began it yesterday. I think I will need to get in the habit of using it. My lips are peeling right now and I am trying not to touch them and I have been following the directions diligently since yesterday. To be honest, I actually started this last Thursday but went to a party on Saturday and used my lipstick. So I thought I should try to re-start the system. I just got my color from Kandis and she packaged two colors in there for free for me!

I really have relied on all of your posts. I ordered the Jan Marini product over several months ago and have been very good about applying it everyday. It's a little more than two months into using it and my eyelashes this week are really begin to explode. Thank you!
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:

I have never used a special wait time with any products durning daily application. Except the cream, for about 15 sec.Just to allow it to absorb. Then apply the glaze, then wait 20/30 minutes and apply glaze again.
For the first week, I was using LG every 20 mins. It seemed a lot simpler to me, and was originally suggested in the silver booklet that came with the box. I figured that was enough, until it was suggested to alternate between the two methods ( LG wait 30-50 secs. then NG, every 20 mins. for a day and LC wait 15 secs then NG, wait 20 NG, wait 20 NG then start process over again for the whole day.)

Though K did say at one point if lips are very dry you can just do cream/glaze/cream/glaze all day rather then cream/glaze/glaze/glaze/cream/glaze/glaze/glaze (20 minute between each/ )
Understood. I haven't really tried this. I figure it's a good method when wearing the lip color (not gloss).

And honestly its easirer for me to do every other produuct change rotation. So thats usually what I do with either Cream/glaze/cream/glaze or gold/glaze/gold/glaze.
Yes, I seem to be doing this also as of late.

With the Liquid Gold, you can use it alone every 20 minutes.Or use it altered with the Night Glaze, Every 20 minutes.
So its: Gold -> wait 20-> Night Glaze -> wait 20 -> Gold again etc. (1/1 ratio)
(Gold/glaze/gold/glaze)
I have not heard of this. I can't find it in my literature or e-mails.
or the 1/3 ratio
gold/glaze/glaze/glaze/gold/glaze/glaze/glaze
or
gold/gold/gold/gold

Just like you normally wait 20-30 min with glaze before reapplying. Its the wait time you use with any product, where you wait till lips absorb product through the day and reapply.

I think useing the Night Glaze regularly is important to the program. Thats the one product you are recomended to really use often and repeatedly. In some cases in a three to one ratio.

With the cream in a 1C/3ng ratio, with the Gold either a 1g/1ng or (based on my last instruction email) at a 1g/3ng range, or useing glaze only. In each case they are used every 20-30 minutes through the day.
1g/3ng I haven't seen this either.

You can alternate Gold only one day and gold/glaze another, or alternated with glaze/cream. Based on what you perfer. I try to alternate all products, so I rotate through them all, for benifits from each.

I'm just trying to get this straight. I have my routine picked out, I'm comfortable with, and will continue using.

With the straw trick, it's in this thread somewhere. I'm sure it was priased for easy access, but unfortuneatly removed. Shock

Here's what I've been doing for years (keeping lipstick on had been important to me all my life. I used to look horrible without lipcolor, and hated reapplying lip products... until now) I just stick the straw in my mouth til it touches the roof of my mouth, then I use the presure of my tongue(sticking it out of my mouth a little not touching the lips) to help me hold the straw while I replenish my bodily fluids. No lipstick loss, or in this case LC/NG. Good luck!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Zumlya - forget the silver book. Apparently that’s outdated. Not ineffective, but I thing she eels the newer info is more effective.

When I first ordered my product I received a separate sheet of instructions. Then later I received an updated sheet on email.

Hang on, I will find them and copy paste on here for you
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
The silver book says-

PM use:
Lip Exfoliate – add water to lips, exfoliate once a day, unless lips are sensitive then every other day.
Lip Cream-small amount needed apply to lips and around. Use red dot size.
Liquid Gold – generously apply, to lips and around. Use blow dryer at night.
Night Glaze – generously on lips and around lips.

AM use:
If lips are dry use Liquid Gold followed by night glaze through the day for one week.
Peeling may occur the first 2 weeks.

Since this book came out the products have been reformulated and some enhancement ingredients added that require more frequent application for optimal effect.

So I don’t think the book is the best option for instructions.

So then came the printed instructions that came with the package.

Packed Instruction Sheet-

PM use:
Lip Exfoliate – add water to lips, exfoliate once a day, unless lips are sensitive then every other day.
Lip Cream-small amount needed apply to lips and around. Can use more then red dot size. Count 15 seconds before next step.
Liquid Gold – generously apply, to lips and around. Apply with finger at night. Use blow dryer at night.
Night Glaze – generously on lips and around lips. Keep applying NG through the evening after PM treatment as needed.

AM use:
1st Option: LGold apply as often as lops need it
2nd Option: LGold, follow with NG wait 30-60 sec after gold to apply glaze) (I never did that wait)
3rd Option: LCream and NG. Do LC, followed by NG, when absorbed apply more NG (Ratio suggested 1 LC to 3 apps of NG then start over) So its LC/NG/NG/NG then LC/NG/NG/NG

Do one of these options twice an hour all day long. (or every 20-30 minutes)

The I received an email update of the new instructional sheet to clear up confusion, this went out with new product orders.

Email Update:

PM use:
Lip Exfoliate – add water to lips, exfoliate every other day.
Lip Cream -small amount needed apply to lips and around. Can use more then red dot size. Count 15 seconds before next step.
Liquid Gold – generously apply, to lips and around. Apply with finger at night. Use blow dryer at night.
Night Glaze – generously on lips and around lips. Apply with finger at night. Keep applying NG through the evening after PM treatment as needed.

AM use:

1st option: Lip-gloss, reapply every 30 min. Can add NG alone. Gold alone, or option #2 and #3 during day with gloss. (don’t use cream without NG after) Use option #4 after work when using gloss.

2nd Option: Lip cream and Night Glaze. (lc/ng) Apply LC followed by NG 20 to 30 min later apply more NG, 20 min later more NG, 20 min later more NG, (1/3 ratio) Then start over with NC. So its nc/ng/ng/ng then nc/ng/ng/ng. Not mention of the 15 second wait after the NC before the NG.

3rd Option: LGold, and Night Glaze: Apply LG with wand wait 15 sec then apply NG. 20/30 min later apply more NG.20 min later more NG. 20 Min later more NG, then start over. So LG (wait 15 sec)NG/NG/NG then LG(wait 15)NG/NG/NG

4th Option: Alternate days with options 2 & 3. Example, Monday option 2. Tuesday Option 3, Wed Option 2 etc.

5th Option: If using Lip Color system options. (for Penitratable color)

With all options do PM routine with heat. And apply something to lips every 20 minutes or so through day.

You may peel for months.
I am currently working with Kandis on a rewrite of this to make it more understandable. I have already given her some material, she needs to review. Hopefully that will help. It is darn confusing....

Honestly, I usually don’t do the 1/3 ratio thing unless using cream. To hard for me to remember. I need to ask Kandis how this will alter my results. I will try to follow that better this month.

The main changes I see from first instruction set to the second, are related to the 1/3 ratio and stressing that one apply something every 20/30 minutes. And gloss and color info.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Scallawag, Hollywood, Bluesheart - others who have seen results so far. Do you use the 1/3 ratio?
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
The silver book says-

PM use:
Lip Cream-small amount needed apply to lips and around. Use red dot size.
Liquid Gold – generously apply, to lips and around. Use blow dryer at night.
Night Glaze – generously on lips and around lips.

AM use:
If lips are dry use Liquid Gold followed by night glaze through the day for one week.
Peeling may occur the first 2 weeks.

Since this book came out the products have been reformulated and some enhancement ingredients added that require more frequent application for optimal effect.

So I don’t think the book is the best option for instructions.

So then came the printed instructions that came with the package.

Packed Instruction Sheet-

PM use:
Lip Cream-small amount needed apply to lips and around. Can use more then red dot size. Count 15 seconds before next step.
Night Glaze – generously on lips and around lips. Keep applying NG through the evening after PM treatment as needed.

AM use:
1st Option: LGold apply as often as lops need it
2nd Option: LGold, follow with NG wait 30-60 sec after gold to apply glaze) (I never did that wait)
3rd Option: LCream and NG. Do LC, followed by NG, when absorbed apply more NG (Ratio suggested 1 LC to 3 apps of NG then start over) So its LC/NG/NG/NG then LC/NG/NG/NG

Do one of these options twice an hour all day long. (or every 20-30 minutes)

The I received an email update of the new instructional sheet to clear up confusion, this went out with new product orders.

Email Update:

PM use:
Lip Exfoliate – add water to lips, exfoliate every other day.
Lip Cream -small amount needed apply to lips and around. Can use more then red dot size. Count 15 seconds before next step.
Night Glaze – generously on lips and around lips. Apply with finger at night. Keep applying NG through the evening after PM treatment as needed.

AM use:

1st option: Lip-gloss, reapply every 30 min. Can add NG alone. Gold alone, or option #2 and #3 during day with gloss. (don’t use cream without NG after) Use option #4 after work when using gloss.

2nd Option: Lip cream and Night Glaze. (lc/ng) Apply LC followed by NG 20 to 30 min later apply more NG, 20 min later more NG, 20 min later more NG, (1/3 ratio) Then start over with NC. So its nc/ng/ng/ng then nc/ng/ng/ng. Not mention of the 15 second wait after the NC before the NG.

3rd Option: LGold, and Night Glaze: Apply LG with wand wait 15 sec then apply NG. 20/30 min later apply more NG.20 min later more NG. 20 Min later more NG, then start over. So LG (wait 15 sec)NG/NG/NG then LG(wait 15)NG/NG/NG

4th Option: Alternate days with options 2 & 3. Example, Monday option 2. Tuesday Option 3, Wed Option 2 etc.

5th Option: If using Lip Color system options. (for Penitratable color)

With all options do PM routine with heat. And apply something to lips every 20 minutes or so through day.

You may peel for months.
I am currently working with Kandis on a rewrite of this to make it more understandable. I have already given her some material, she needs to review. Hopefully that will help. It is darn confusing....

Honestly, I usually don’t do the 1/3 ratio thing unless using cream. To hard for me to remember. I need to ask Kandis how this will alter my results.

The main changes I see from first instruction set to the second, are related to the 1/3 ratio and stressing that one apply something every 20/30 minutes.

WOWza! Thanks so much. You summed up everything very well. I am in debt to you. So much easier to understand this way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal,
The first 3-4 weeks I used the LC/NG in the 1/3 ratio. I then started alternating with the LG/NG. I received my new supply on Thursday and have been using the LC/NG at 1/3 ratio since. Hands down, the LC/NG is what works best
for me. I'm in LOVE with my lips today.

Zumlya,
Thanks for the straw tip.

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Blue - How long has it been for you? What changes are you seeing? Are they lasting all day? or only after Blow dry?
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Did anyone ever get the ingredient list? I´m intrigued by your results, but I have sensitivity issues I don´t want to mess around with. Oh, and what age group is this targeted at? The site shows one 29 year old, but since I´m 25 I´m not sure how far I am from my "natural state" and how much there´s to gain. No miracles, right?
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I should get the list this week, But I cannot post it. Kandis wants to wait until her infomercial is out before she posts it publicly because of competitor issues. But she emailed me a day or so ago, that she had it partially complete, and I would get it this week. I asked for one covering all her products, and I think she is also adding info on a new Eye Cream product as well.

I can't comment on age, but suggest you email Kandis about that and about sensitivities. She can help you decide if the product may be reactive for you. kandis@lips2kiss.com

I do imagine it is suited to any age as far as improving overall lip health, and moisture loss. Because those issues occur at any age. Can't comment on plumping though.
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal, you´re a gem as always. Thanks so much for your help. I´ll email Kandis and ask.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
Scallawag, Hollywood, Bluesheart - others who have seen results so far. Do you use the 1/3 ratio?

Tangal, I do use the 1/3 ratio w/LC/NG. I've tried the LG/NG as well but it didn't work as well. One thing, is that I've been out of town to Lake Tahoe - the land of dehydration. My lips are mad at me today so I've been doing a 1/2 ratio of LC/NG and they're much happier. I am still seeing results - my lip color is rosy and they are plump right now from getting hydration back. I couldn't keep the products on enough while in Tahoe, it was that dry!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
TG,
I started November 28 and today is my eighth week. I've been pretty good with keeping up. The last two weeks I was being conservative with my products. I should also say only on one occasion did I use a color outside of the system and that was within the first week and I took it off within 20-30 minutes as it felt goopy. Other than that occasion when I've used color it was the color I received from Kandis.

My upper lip is much plumper and more defined. The color has returned to my lips and that started happening fairly early but this week they've been very very pink. I didn't realize how pale my lips were until the color started returning. At no time did I slide back or revert to the way my lips looked before starting this. I'm sure my bottom lip is fuller but I don't notice it like I notice the upper lip. I stated in an earlier thread that I drink all day long so I'm trying the straw to see if this will help the bottom lip plump up more.

In summary, I think my results are comparable to what Kandis has posted on her site at the 8 week mark.

Also, to be fair, I'm using the F2F and have been since approximately the second or third week of December. I think this has helped the lines quite a bit.

Kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
cool ladies, thanks. I am only ending week three now heading into four. So no real change in appearance. But lips do seem healthier over all. They stay moister better at night while I am bed, which is wonderful. Will take pictures the end of the week or so, and can better compare I hope.

I pretty much have been useing mostly the 1/2 or 1/1 ratio with NC/NG - somedays I throw in the LG/NC 1/1 or 1/2 ratio.

But even at that I finished my NG up in 3 weeks, so I was useing it pretty liberally. I am trying to apply regularly and less liberally now. As its a hard system to work into my current budget.

But I know after I get through the initial stuff, if it works well for me, products will last longer - so that will be a help.

So I am hopeful. Wink
dulaiduwangdezhu
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing... will try it out!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Wow. I'm becoming a beauty addict since coming to this site.

OK, I have always had pretty colorful lips. Especially when I was younger - other kids thought I was wearing makeup and I would have to prove I was not by rubbing my lips with paper towel/tissue.

I have lost some of the color with age and I think my upper lip was always too small. But I don't like to use lip color and tend to wear clear lip gloss / balm.

So, I did get the kit and I must say, Kandis' customer service is excellent. I ordered late Friday night and received the package Monday. I think that's the fastest mailing I ever received Exclamation

Just started last night - already notice more color and more visible lip line on the upper lip. I have never really exfoliated my lips and this was a revelation in itself. Don't know if I can take a picture of my lips by myself - I wanted to...but I live alone...

I'm not usually too good about following procedure but I'll keep the Forum updated with my progress.

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
[Admin] Sorry, Frodo's post has been removed. The discount code is only for existing customers, not a public code.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thank You for removing my post.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
OK, here is my update:

I've just completed my first week. I'm alternating days of LC/NG 1:1 and days of LG/NG 1:1. I am doing this for a couple of reasons: 1. to see which one works better for me; 2. trying to use the products at approximately similar rate (so I am not left with 3/4 NC and no NG). I will most likely finish my NG before LG or LC, but I'm trying to avoid ordering NG alone.

So far I am not noticing any major changes in my lips or lines (I also use F2F on the lines above my lip and the lines around my eyes). My lips went through major peeling during the first 4-5 days, but they look better now. They still feel dry though, I am hoping that soon I'll get to the point where my lips are properly moisturized and do not feel dry or wrinkled.

Anyway, I am very excited about the whole thing and will keep at it.

I am glad to hear everyone is doing so well!!

R. Smile

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |