Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
I will take my 30 day one tomarrow or so. But I can't see much change really....so not sure if its worth posting....
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
I have never had peeling on top. Just a little on bottom about once a week. Wink

And my bottom lip is peeling like crazy Shock - it seems all the time! Every few days I get a break where I don't have tonnes of dry skin on my bottom lip, but for most part - it's peeling constantly. That just tells you how we are all different (our skin is different, our reactions to same products are different, the time it takes to see results is different . . . Rolling Eyes)
I'll post my "week 2" update tomorrow night.

R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal, if you have the time to post pics, it would be great. It's really helpful for us to see what has OR hasnt happened, imo.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
TG? The way your lips look after the blowdry isn't holding?

Zumlya,
I had some peeling but nothing major the first few weeks. My biggest peel was a week before last. Today at work there was a piece of loose skin on my bottom lip that I really wanted to yank off and I've never pulled at my lips before. I'm hoping this means Operation Low Lip is beginning to work. Try just buying the glaze like Tangal says and hopefully you'll get some encouragement.

Catski,
Bless your heart. I've been trying to find a before pic that would give you all an idea of my lip size before so there would be some comparison but I've not found anything. I HATE having my picture taken. LOL. My kids see a camera and cheese away. I see a camera and glower and hide. I'll keep looking.
By the way, I did ask Ari that question and she didn't use the DMAE quite the same way I did so she didn't know. She was guessing it was the cp. *hoping you remember what I'm talking about*

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
okay if you think it will help. I will post it tomarrow or the next day. Just did not want to add useless clutter. Wink

No not yet Blue..... My lips look good, a bit softer. But unless I am missing it, I don't see much. Of course it has only been 30 days. so that fine. As many on the site did not look dramatic at 30 days.

Just hope to see something soon. After the Blowdry they are nice. Wink
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Smoothskin wrote:
zumlya wrote:
I might just buy the NG then. Too bad there's not a LG/NG discount.

I also find that these products are going faster, especially the Night Glaze partly because I get so much out of the tube every time. I wish it was on a wand applicator like the Liquid Gold...

I use K's method of applying NG and I have to say - it works great. It allows for great control of how much product you get onto your lips.
As it seems - I am now using up my NC faster than my NG (or at approximately same speed). And I do apply NG more often than NC. Shock
I am also using a lot of my Exfol - as i use it daily and apply a generous amount (trying to get rid of all the dry skin Rolling Eyes ).
I think it's only the LG that I don't use that much of.
Anyway - my update is due tomorrow so I'll share more of my experience then Wink.
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

Catski,
Bless your heart. I've been trying to find a before pic that would give you all an idea of my lip size before so there would be some comparison but I've not found anything. I HATE having my picture taken. LOL. My kids see a camera and cheese away. I see a camera and glower and hide. I'll keep looking.
By the way, I did ask Ari that question and she didn't use the DMAE quite the same way I did so she didn't know. She was guessing it was the cp. *hoping you remember what I'm talking about*

kimberly

Hi kimberley.
I had to have a passport photo taken on sunday and I look like I have lockjaw in it. I cant stand having my photo taken, so I sympathise. I simply refuse to accept I have such a lopsided smile. It's NOT a good look. It doesnt help that my husband is obessed with his photo diary and so there are a gazillion photo's of me looking utterly unprepared and not how I want to believe I look...Embarassed
*I sure do! If I get any change once I begin with the DMAE I'll let you know, but probably not via a photo..*
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing

I'm so impressed with mine...heck, I might just take a picture. Shock

kimberly
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Laughing Laughing

kimberly

OK, now you have me intrigued Shock ! Somehow I don't think we are talking about lips here Cool. I think you should share with all us (and the rest of the board) what is it you are talking about. OK? Very Happy Very Happy

MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Laughing Laughing

kimberly

OK, now you have me intrigued Shock ! Somehow I don't think we are talking about lips here Cool. I think you should share with all us (and the rest of the board) what is it you are talking about. OK? Very Happy Very Happy

*Whispers: I think they're talking about their boobies! If so, I wish they'd be more specific - we could all probably use a little help with ours too!*
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
rubby wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Laughing Laughing

kimberly

*Whispers: I think they're talking about their boobies! If so, I wish they'd be more specific - we could all probably use a little help with ours too!*

* Whispering continues (you think others can hear us? Cool): I sure could use some help *there* too. Especially if there is a trick to make "those" plumper and fuller too Wink.*

Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Okay looking at my photos, there is maybe a little difference. Not dramatic, but maybe a bit of fluffyness. Of course haveing my mouth open distorts it. And one image is closer, that was not intentional.
Laughing

I am sorry I had my mouth open on one. I have to take these photos of myself, and forgot how my mouth was in the original. And this was the only one that was crisp enough to see detail.

I will look for a better photo-

These are 100% un-retouched. I just cropped. Taken in same light. Nothing on lips in either image.

The Before is actually one week into the system.
After is 30 days later.

Drum Roll please! LOL

Before:

After 30 days:
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! Definitely working for you!
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I think yes some also seeing the images, but then one image is a bit closer, and one less sharp...so a bit off.

I resized them that helped.

Well I will see again in another 30 days anyway. Smile Hope I have more happeaning at that time.
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, I see quite a bit of change and it's very similar to my results. Plumper looking in the middle of my lip and a better defined upper lip (withe also some plumpness in the middle!) I think that is what makes them look more youthful as well. My lips have also gotten a bit redder as well. I wish I has one of those computer cameras, but when I try to take them myself...the image gets distorted!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm peeling like crazy. For some reason I like how my lips feel when I apply the LC, but as soon as I apply the NG, my lips start to shrivel and peel. AT times I don't even want to put on the NG because of this and at times I don't. How much can my lips peel before revealing a healthy set of lips?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Arie - Have you tryed cream, wait 15 sec, then gold wait 15 sec then Glaze? Does that do any better?

Are you applying the glaze pretty liberally?
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal, there is a definite difference in your before and after photos. It is subtle, but there. Your top lip is more defined and your bottom lip is fuller. Very gradual change and I imagine the only way to really notice it is by comparing befores and afters.
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Rubby,

I know you purchashed the F2F. What do you think of it? I've been using it full strength on my neck and upper chest and can not get over what it's doing! I was beginning to get that crinkled chicken skin on the front of my neck. Nothing worked and I tried everything. After using the F2F there, now for about a month it is tightened up like when I was in my 30's. Very Happy My upper chest was in bad shape also. Discolaration and odd texture from sun damage. That is beginning to lighten up also, not as dramatically as my neck but I can see positive changes.
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal,
I forgot to mention your bottom lip has changed. I can see it is definetly plumper in the middle. My bottom lip will not stop peeling. Somehow my upper lip has never peeled and that is the one that is plumping.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
i never have any peeling on top, and only a little on bottom.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
Arie - Have you tryed cream, wait 15 sec, then gold wait 15 sec then Glaze? Does that do any better?

Are you applying the glaze pretty liberally?

Haven't tried that, will try that usually I just do the LC wait 15 sec then NG, but will add the LG in the middle and see what happens.

Definitely see the results in your lips. As far as the LG, I am slathering it on Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal, I see a difference too.
Darn. I wish I would have took pictures now, so I could cheer myself up when I hit the 30 day mark.
Someone worked their voo-doo magic and my top lip is thinking about peeling. I've decided to keep with the system as much as I can, as long as I can afford it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal! What the heck are you talking about? Your lips are looking great. I can sure see a difference. *pouting and jealous* Your lower lip is plumping too! I'm glad you went ahead and posted. I think your pics are comparable to the 30 month mark per K's pics onsite.

Rubby and Mermaid Girl,
Sorry ladies. Just got on and saw your msgs from last night. We're talking nipples girls. Nipples. Mine became supersized after starting either CP or DMAE. Embarassed Shock

Pat, I wondered how you were doing with the LE. Glad you updated. Now, how are the lips?
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
ok..ok... I will listen to you all. You made me feel better. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |