Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
What skincare lines are you hoping EDS will carry?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
la mer

la prairie

swiss perfection

sjal

Cle de Peau Beauty

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I would like to see Ice Elements carried at EDS. Smile
TeeV

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. Grandel
Basil
5% products discount

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
I still can't wait to find a Canadian Distributor of the Osmotics line. Not only do they have a great cellulite cream/lotion they also have a great (and I mean great) cream for really dry skin or skin that has been overdryed from irritating or strong acne-treatment lotions/creams/gels etc.

EDS...when you get Osmotics, please please let me know. I have to go to New York now to get it because it's too long and costly to import in due to some restrictions they've got imposed on them sending it direct to consumers.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
DR.Brandt.
simplenpure
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
All Sofina sunscreen!!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
la mer
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Off topic but I don't think that "Sjal" or "själ" is Swedish. Their contacts are in NYC and the UK and not Sweden. Also, in all of Sweden they only sell at one store in Stockholm. If it was a Swedish brand I would think that more places here would be selling it. Much like the skincare line Ren, I think that the only thing Swedish about this line is the name. That shouldn't stop anyone from trying it though. Wink
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
la mer

la prairie

swiss perfection

sjal

Cle de Peau Beauty

all expensive Cool
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
DR.Brandt.

ede had it before,you can search and some products are available Rolling Eyes now
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
la mer
la prairie

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Sisley,La Prarie
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:10 am      Reply with quote
Ice Elements, Weleda, Primavera
Jenhelen7
5% products discount

Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
G M Collin - I love them
naomim
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Nuxe, the Aroma Valliance creams are excellent very very good. The SOS family balm is amazing for healing and in cold weather. The firming serum can't remember what it is called with cocoa extracts is excellent, had a sample once, but not many places in the UK stock it, just the basic line of NUXE but this firming serum was like wow.

Neals Yard, the Rose Beauty Balm and Oil.

REN

Anything new that doesn't test on animals !!!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
payot
naomim
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thought of another, good for lots of different skin types Barefoot Botanicals
http://www.barefoot-botanicals.com/

The SOS cream is great if your skin takes a freak out and goes all sensitive on you and feels itchy etc..

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Benefit, Esthederm , Nars, Origins, aveda ... Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Primavera - I'm dying to try their exfoliating cleanser and no website delivers to Thailand! Crying or Very sad

Organic Pharmacy - it looks like a really good brand and got such good reviews on EDS. If EDS carried it, I would save myself 15 quid on shipping. Plus I would get to use my discount Very Happy

Candessence - since my paypal account is all messed up and I can't seem to reach their service center to fix the problem, I just can't order the wonderful products I keep reading about Sad

more organic products

If EDS carried all these, it would definitely become my one-stop shop-all Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Primavera

Aubrey Organics

Weleda

santaverde

more natural/organic lines

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
It would be great if EDS could carry Naturderm products!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
have decided to buy peter thomas roth to treat myself for christmas~
LovelyPatsy
5% products discount

Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
Wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Brandt
Parentsaver
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I wish they would carry Philosophy.
geisha707
5% products discount

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Kiehls! I keep hearing about all their great products but have nowhere to go buy them. Sad

Agree with Tiger Tim. Would love to try this range. Also Guerlain Issima (midnight secret and associated products). Du Wop Lip Venom too!or Molten Brown wonder lips booster.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |