Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What skincare lines are you hoping EDS will carry?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Lipfusion!
missykiehls
5% products discount

Tue May 17, 2005 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
EDS has pretty much become my one-stop-skincare-shop. However, and I blame this on my Vogue, Allure, Harper's, Shop Till You Drop Embarassed , and Marie Claire subscriptions, I keep finding new things I'd like to try.

I'm sure we all have some brands that we're hoping EDS might carry in the future. What are yours?

I'm really hoping that they might carry Ole Henriksen, Beta Alisitine, Sundari, Aesop, and also Stephane Marais makeup Embarassed

I agree on 'cult brands' like Ole Henriksen and Kiehl's ( Very Happy ), Avene, Aesop, Kosmea, LRP (but its under the L'Oreal Group), Weleda, Vichy, Enfuselle just to name a few.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Some forum discussed & approved SUNSCREENS most urgent!

Epidermx and the Cellularskin Range. They're such popular stuff on the forum, but I have to order from all over the place and I've got an EDS voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Very Happy
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
There are way too many beauty lines at EDS. I think its fine the way it is. Theres a very good selection already.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
There are way too many beauty lines at EDS. I think its fine the way it is. Theres a very good selection already.

I think this thread is just meant to be our wish list. Very Happy I agree, EDS has many, many great lines, but there is no harm expressing our interests and preferences in other lines. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 1:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
I would like EDS to carry Darphin and Stephane Marais makeup line... Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2005 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
I think there is a great range already. BUT! would absolutely love to see the Matis skincare range, especially the Caviar products. Matis is sooo expensive in Australia and I really like a few of the products.
Just my 2cents worth Very Happy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Ren / Aesop

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:06 am      Reply with quote
I know this is an old topic, but I haven't noticed it before...

Here is my list:

L'Occitane
Ole Henriksen
Mario Badescu
Epidermx
Matis
IS Clinical

I also wish they would ship Yonka, Jan Marini and Thalgo to Europe!
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical!
Aukue
5% products discount

Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
thoughtcrime wrote:
EDS doesn't carry anything organic, so what about, Eminence Organic skin care from Hungary for a spa quality organic line. Had a facial with their products, last weekend--
W Shock W

This has become a very popular product many places throughout the world I go to, so I agree would be grrreat.... Wink

and Ole Henriksen Wink
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical Smile
shoegal
5% products discount

Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
They should carry Girlactik! Very Happy If anyone wants to see their line go towww.Girlactikbeauty.com
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I agree on the L'Oreal Ombrelle, LRP and Avene sunscreens, etc. LRP and Avene also have great skincare lines and would probably do quite well at EDS. The company in Ottawa I get my Avene from has been over run by LRP and Ombrelle sunscreen orders with all the publicity in the US right now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
I would be *ecstatic* if EDS carried Cat Cosmetics....
Pudoodles
sliver

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried rejuvinol. It is on the top @1 list of consumer digest. I have not seen it in EDS list
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:06 am      Reply with quote
I would also like them to carry La Mer, Pevonia body products, Germaine de Capuccini.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Remergent please.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Remergent for me, too, please.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Yes, remergent would be great!
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Yes! Remergent as I'm on the verge of ordering and would for sure if EDS carried it!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm sure someone had already said this but SKINCEUTICALS, specifically PHYTO CORRECTIVE GEL
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
They just pulled Skinceuticals off the list.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Remergent! Very Happy
nik00

Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I started with OBAJI and switched to Skin TX, I am happy with both but prefer skin TX and wish that EDS carried it Sad
-I would by it for sure!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |