Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Candy's new High Octane C serum...... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Can one put IS Clinical SR on top of the Triple C?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Can one put IS Clinical SR on top of the Triple C?

What's SR??? I know Katee uses SS under the triple C.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Oh sorry, I mean the IS clinical serum or super serum... Hum, what is SS? Sunscreen? I put sunscreen next to last, usually. I thought the C goes on first?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Oh sorry, I mean the IS clinical serum or super serum... Hum, what is SS? Sunscreen? I put sunscreen next to last, usually. I thought the C goes on first?

Laughing SS is Superserum.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Isn't superserum an AHA+ Vit C? So, Katee is doing AHA and Vit C X4???! Surprised
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Nope...no AHA in Superserum..I don't think IS has a serum w/vit c & AHA-are you thinking of the active serum?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
So can somebody please tell me if Candy does sell this high octane vit c serum? I went onto her site and I cant see listed under anything. I have pmed her but as most of us are impatient when it comes to certain memebers reviews, one of which is the lovely, but pure evil to my bank account, katee Laughing Im desperately searching for an answer.
Also could some tell me if the scrub butter product sorry dont remember the exact name, is it for the face and if so, would you say its similar to that of the Jurlique face wash cream.
Thanks Smile
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
OK! Just read the review about the exfoil butter, so I dont need an answer on that one. However I am still interested in ordering it, so if anybody has used I would love to know what you think.
Back to the High octane vitamin c, another question, can this be used over the triple c in the am or would it be better using it in the pm, or simply just alternating them. I just dont want to double up on my products if I dont have to, purely more so because I have very little time in the mornings.

Thanks again guys Smile
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
So can somebody please tell me if Candy does sell this high octane vit c serum? I went onto her site and I cant see listed under anything. I have pmed her but as most of us are impatient when it comes to certain memebers reviews, one of which is the lovely, but pure evil to my bank account, katee Laughing Im desperately searching for an answer.
Also could some tell me if the scrub butter product sorry dont remember the exact name, is it for the face and if so, would you say its similar to that of the Jurlique face wash cream.
Thanks Smile

I thought the Ultra Triple C serum is the high octane C serum.

Maybe Katee can confirm this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Not Katee, but yes, it is.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Katee/ or somebody familiar with Katee's routine,

How do you use the C serum? i/e what goes on top, what goes underneath. I'm trying to find my way. I received some IS Clinical samples and I;m not sure how to incorporate them in my routine. I have the IS Clinical serum and superserum. TIA.

Cat
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Hi Katee/ or somebody familiar with Katee's routine,

How do you use the C serum? i/e what goes on top, what goes underneath. I'm trying to find my way. I received some IS Clinical samples and I;m not sure how to incorporate them in my routine. I have the IS Clinical serum and superserum. TIA.

Cat

Katee applies IS Clinical Super Serum in the morning. Followed by Candy's Triple C serum and IS Clinical HydraCool. Katee uses IS Clinical Active serum at night followed by the Firming Complex.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
pal wrote:
Thanks Smile

I thought the Ultra Triple C serum is the high octane C serum.

Maybe Katee can confirm this.

Yes it is, Candy just responded to my email. Dont I feel like a tool! Laughing
Well on the upside atleast I know I can order it.

Thanks for your reponses ladies Smile
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Wild Cat
oriana808
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
My understanding is the tube thats in the bottle goes completely to the bottom, which allows the product to remain airtight, but also creates the problem being referred to. I found if I push the top down real slow, the squirting is not a problem. Hope that helps!!

I've tried pushing the top down slowly but that doesn't help. It's amazing how it squirts out backwards! Anyway I transferred some of it into an amber bottle with dropper already and hope that it holds up. Thanks for the tip though, will try very slowly next time and see if that helps.

Still love the product.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Just got a new bottle of this, and its even better if thats possible, first thing I noticed is it sinks in better, absolutely no residue left over at all, other products layered on top, were no problem. With the other version once in a blue moon, I'd have issue layering, but not with this one!!!
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:01 am      Reply with quote
does anyone find this drying? I wait the 20 min before applying moisturiser and my skin feels so dry while im waiting. Im using SC C E ferulic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:43 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
does anyone find this drying? I wait the 20 min before applying moisturiser and my skin feels so dry while im waiting. Im using SC C E ferulic.

What are you asking? Your question appears to ask if anyone finds a Skinceuticals serum drying. If that IS what you're asking, you probably are more likely to get an answer by posting the question in the skincare and makeup forum as a separate thread.

If on the other hand, you're asking if anyone finds Candy's Triple C drying, at least for me, the answer is no, not at all. I know she has both cranberry oil and vit E in it and they give the serum an absolutely lovely and luxurious feel...
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I do not feel dry at all with Candys, and as I mentioned a few days ago, her new formulation of the tripple C is amazing! A week or so into using it and wow, loving this stuff!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie: Did your pump on the new bottle have the problems with squirting out product (like the old ones did)?

I need to order more Triple C soon so was wondering if I should request it in a dropper bottle instead.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
carolb69 wrote:

What are you asking? Your question appears to ask if anyone finds a Skinceuticals serum drying. If that IS what you're asking, you probably are more likely to get an answer by posting the question in the skincare and makeup forum as a separate thread.

If on the other hand, you're asking if anyone finds Candy's Triple C drying, at least for me, the answer is no, not at all. I know she has both cranberry oil and vit E in it and they give the serum an absolutely lovely and luxurious feel...

Oops sorry - it was candy's i was asking about.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Ah okay...lol.

I wasn't sure (it IS Sunday, after all - I'm allowed to be spaced out Wink )
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Ok I must say again, whatever she changed in this, makes this product just rock!! My skins glowing, tightened and it just gets better each day!!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Did someone mention glowing & tightened. I'm not halfway finished yet...what did she do?? Do I order another one anyway??? Melissa, I may have to hurt you! Between your & Katee's tendancy to effuse, I can't resist!!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Did someone mention glowing & tightened. I'm not halfway finished yet...what did she do?? Do I order another one anyway??? Melissa, I may have to hurt you! Between your & Katee's tendancy to effuse, I can't resist!!

She added something...sighs..oh candy....anyway, its awsome! I liked the before alot...this I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Does that sum up you need a new one Cool ?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |