Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ifeelpretty - Healing serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Awhile back while reading a thread, one of the members had recommended ifeelprettyproducts and so I visited the site. I had ordered the bodyspray (spun sugar) which smells yummy and the Pretty as can be healing serum, which is for spot treatments for breakouts. I had it in my drawer for awhile and never used it. Last week I got two gargantuan cyst pimple. It hurt like a mofo and was so ooglie. I used the BBS acne gel but it wasn't helping at this stage, even though I was applying it AM and PM for a week. Usually the bbs acne gel is good for the smaller jobs. I tried other things but it wasn't working and it was just sitting there on my face. I tried to extract it, no good. It wasn't budging. So I found the healing serum and figured I had nothing else to lose. So I massaged the oil to the two areas. The oil was actually exfoliating the dead skin. The next morning I woke up to the pimples deflating and less red. It dried up the pimples so I was able to peel off the dead skin. The pimples are not instantly gone but it's slowly going down. Much better than what I had before. I'll use this for a couple of more days and see what happens. But I was excited of the immediate result and wanted to share this experience.

Here are the ingredients:
Hazelnut oil, Jojoba oil, Helichrysum essential oil, German chamomile essential oil,
Tea tree essential oil,Palmarosa essential oil, Rosewood essential oil, Lavender essential oil and Lemon essential oil
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so excited for you to review this. I JUST ordered this and their antioxidant serum a few days ago on a whim!!!

Yay!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I cany buy anything this month! Sad Christmas cleaned us out and DH says we have to pay off the CC('s) before I can get anything else. He keeps saying something about "responsibility"..... Rolling Eyes Hehe. Seriously though, I want to try their stuff so bad. I keep seeing all these very interesting reviews. Please keep us updated on your progress!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Here's my 2nd day: I woke up to the 2 pimples even more deflated. And I had another potential cystic pimple (i could feel it coming on and it hurt) about to erupt on my chin, so I massaged this serum in that area for 2 days now and there's a small bump, it's at a stand still in that it's not a size of a mountain on my face. I'm just praying that this will be my HG for potential cystic pimple. I emailed Kim and complimented on her serum. She said that it is a strong serum and that she uses a Q-tip to apply it to ONLY the pimple and massage the oil in. The reason the warning is that it will cause flaking (nothing major) but if you don't want flaking on your skin that's not breaking out. I have her Clarifying serum but haven't used it either but I will now when I get the chance. But I am extremely happy because I looked like *beep* the past week and friends asking, dude, what happened to your face. I'm like, uh, I don't know, duh!

ParisTroika - Ooooh. I hope this works for you.
Please do a review on your antioxidant serum and the healing serum (hopefully you won't need to use it but if you do).

Vonstella - When your CC's are paid off than you should try this line. I need to pay off my CC's too. Ugh. But I will keep you updated with this serum. But I love her bodyspray in spun sugar (aquolina scent), smells so sweet and divine.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
qisme...do you have the ingredient list for that clarifying serum??? I've been meaning to email her for it...

TIA!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika,

Here is the list of ingredients for the Clarifying serum. Kim said the serum's usually takes 10 mins to absorb into your skin but if you want to speed up the process than mix the serum w/ her facial spritz:

Hazelnut oil , Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil,
Red raspberry seed oil , Borage seed oil, Evening primrose oil, Lavender essential oil,
German chamomile essential oil, Rose geranium essential oil, Palmarosa essential oil,
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks qisme...I guess i had been missing the link that said "ingredients" at the top of the page.

I'm so slow sometimes! Embarassed
Thanks for taking the time to type it out for my sorry butt Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
It wasn't a problem, anytime I can help I'm happy too. Before I didn't see the link to the ingredients too.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think it was the Tea Tree that deflated your acne? I know Lavender is known for healing and getting rid of redness. The same for Grean Tea and Camomile.
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Do you think it was the Tea Tree that deflated your acne? I know Lavender is known for healing and getting rid of redness. The same for Grean Tea and Camomile.

Hi Skincare - I think it might of been the combination of all the ingredients because Kim listed the ingredients and also a description of what they are supposed to help in regards to acne. It's my 4th day now and it's extremely deflated.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I tried to do a yahoo search on this line and I could not find it. The only thing that came up is the song 'i feel pretty' from the West Side Story. Laughing
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I tried to do a yahoo search on this line and I could not find it. The only thing that came up is the song 'i feel pretty' from the West Side Story. Laughing

Here's the link: Smile

http://www.ifeelprettyproducts.com
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
So i received my order from Kim yesterday (and a yummy sample of her Raspberry Clover Tea Shower gel!!!)
and promptly tried out my stuff.

I used the antioxidant mist, it has rooibos (sp?) in it and it's divine! I love it!
I went out with some friends last night (full makeup, the works, Laughing ) and when I got home I washed my face (Acne Cleansing bar from Best Bath Store, still using my sample), applied the Healing serum (smells wonderful actually) after a spritz of the antioxidant serum and then put some Decleor YY balm in my t-zone (which happens to not be the place where I have a few blemishes...I think my skin is still recovering from travel over the holidays).

This morning my blemishes are reduced more than the BBS gel, and it only took a drop to treat all my areas on my face...
I'm going to keep using it to see if it keeps working. It was only 8 dollars...so it's VERY economical!
I will review more in depth after I've used both for awhile, but I just wanted to post my immediate results. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the healing serum as well, and it does work, quite well. I had a big bump coming up on the side of my nose and after one night, it shrank quite a bit by morning, almost gone. I love this stuff. Who would have ever thought to put oil on your pimples to make them go away??? Live and learn!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
If either CareKate, I Feel Pretty (Kim), or Candessence come up with a cleanser (not OCM) I'm completely SOLD on homemade products.

I'd prolly never go back to the stuff sold in stores!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Paris-
Is the 100% Pure cleanser soapy? I use their mask and eye cream, and love them, but I cannot use soapy, foamy cleansers, too drying for me, What is this one that you use like?
Also, have you tried their all natural lip/cheek pigment tint? It is awesome!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
It's foamy, but it's clay-based...

This one would be drying I think...it tends to dry me out of I use it twice a day.

They have another though that may not be as drying.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'm happy that the healing serum does actually work for others too. I agree, didn't know that the oil would help.

ParisTroika - I just received the sage and grapefruit cleanser from thebodydeli today. So I'm going to try it tonight and see how it feels.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:35 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
If either CareKate, I Feel Pretty (Kim), or Candessence come up with a cleanser (not OCM) I'm completely SOLD on homemade products.
I'm working on it....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
I'm happy that the healing serum does actually work for others too. I agree, didn't know that the oil would help.

ParisTroika - I just received the sage and grapefruit cleanser from thebodydeli today. So I'm going to try it tonight and see how it feels.

Quisme315 --

I was in Palm Springs this past weekend and bought the same cleanser at their store!

Let us know what you think of it. I only used it once and it seemed to leave a film. To be fair to the product, it was a particularly hormonal/stressful day, so my skin could have been just really picky at that time. I'm also hypersensitive to anything oily/filmy on my skin. I'll try it again tonight.

I also bought the French Clay mask and a couple of the lip glosses. Haven't yet tried the mask. The "glosses" aren't my favorite...they don't seem to stay on my lips for any length of time at all. They do smell nice, though, so it's easy to get my 3 year old to use them Wink

My SIL bought one of the toners and a body butter, both of which she loves.

Marla

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Marla,

The reason I bought the Sage and Grapefruit cleanser is due to the ingredients:

Certified Organic Aoloe Vera Juice, Organic Herbal Aqueous Infusion (Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary), Decyl Polyglucose, Cocamidapropyl Betaine, Collodial Oatmeal, Guar Gum,Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Lecithin, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Fresh Cells of Pomegranate, Kiwi, Benzoin, Thyme, Allantoin, Rose-Hip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Pure Essential Oils of Sage, White Grapefruit, Juniper, Tea Tree, Manuka & Ylang-Ylang

First off, it doesn't really foam due to the ingredients (I'm used to cleanser that foams, makes me feel it's cleaning my skin, but these tend to dry out my skin). However, after rinsing it off, my skin doesn't feel dry. I was looking at their eyecream which boast of red wine or something.
I'll wash my face w/ it tonight and see how I feel again. Let me know how it goes for you too.
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:

I'd prolly never go back to the stuff sold in stores!

ParisTroika - Kim emailed me and let me know that she's in the process of creating a cleanser which she wants to be suitable for all skin type but more towards oily/acne prone, due sometime in Feb. So I'm excited about trying that. She also has a line eraser in the works too.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I know...she emailed me too! I let her know I'd love to try her cleanser for oily/acne prone skin when she gets it going.

I think she said Feb.?

Cool!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:40 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I know...she emailed me too! I let her know I'd love to try her cleanser for oily/acne prone skin when she gets it going.

I think she said Feb.?

Cool!

Hopefully it will help w/ us oily/acne prone girls which won't dry out our skin, assist w/ preventing future breakouts and able to remove makeup too. I'll probably email her and mention that to her even though she has that in mind. Smile She said sometime in Feb. She also mentioned her line eraser had 2 key ingredients but don't remember what it was, I wouldn't mind trying that too.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I just have to say that I'm IN LOVE with this serum.

In all honesty it has replaced my BBS gel...though I still use it on occasion, especially for breakouts on my neck and chest.

But this serum is totally KICK A**!!!!

I had a painful cystic pimple (you know the kind that never come to a head but hurt!) on my forehead, and a few pimples on my cheek that hadn't come to a head yet...all this yesterday. Super stressed and freaked out about school is most likely the culprit.

Anyhoo...I washed my face last night with my Purity Seafoam cleanser, which I use when my face needs an extra kick in the butt to get under control...and then put three drops of this in my hand, then massaged it in my trouble spots. I woke up this morning, my cystic one on my forehead is 75% gone, and my other smaller ones are almost non-existent!

HUGE RAVE!!!
I had been putting my decleor balm (either essential or ylang ylang, depending on how my skin was) on over it and still getting great results, but this by itself is excellent!!!

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |