Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Candys Triple C users.........
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:50 am      Reply with quote
I am thinking of purchasing this, how do you find it? Is it good for giving a glow? Have you noticed anything else with it? Thanks.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Here's a previous thread with lots of info for you, zizi - http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18748&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=candy++triple&start=0
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:48 am      Reply with quote
thank you Majorb.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:20 am      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
I am thinking of purchasing this, how do you find it? Is it good for giving a glow? Have you noticed anything else with it? Thanks.

Hi Zizi!

This may be in the link majorb posted, but here's where you can find the Triple C serum:

http://www.candessence.com/SkinCare.html

I use the triple C (along with all of Candy's other skincare products), and it defintitely gives my face a glow. Wonderful product, and a little goes a long way!

HTH!
Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Wonderful product, love it.
I am not sure about the glow, but it definitely does something for my skin.

HTH,
Locy.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
I have normal brown skin (asian Indian) which tans easily. I started using candy's triple C serum about 2 days ago. I was using PSF untill recently and switched to CTC after reading the reviews here.

What I noticed was that Candy's triple C serum is giving my skin a dark brown tan tint.....and my skin color has darkened a lot after I started using it. The reason I am using C serums in the first place, is because it gives me a kind of brightness, which I like and this serum totally negates that effect.

Does anyone else experience it?. I am really upset about this since I was looking forward to using this serum.

I have been trying to contact Candy since but there is absolutely no reply from her. I guess people on this forum touting her product can throw a little light on this situation.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I thought this thread was locked. Question I have notified Magda in regard to post being allowed.

Sonu, perhaps Candy is on vacation. I am certain that she will respond to your email. EDS forum is not the place to contact customer service. You need to go directly to the source. Hope this helps.

Winnie

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |