Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
EYE COLOR CHANGE RESULTS- From Brown to Hazel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
IRIDOLOGY
Is the Science of reading the iris (colored part of the eye). Accordingly, the iris maps the condition of the body, mind and emotions in a particularly comprehensive manner. It is a comprehensive study, and has been proven to be extremely accurate. There are several schools of thought on this subject, but are unified in the ability to enlighten everyone of their condition. There was a case, where the iris revealed that the subject showed signs of a malfunctioning liver. This person was brown eyed, and had dark brown hair, and within a relatively short time, after a liver cleanse with herbs, his eyes started to change color. They are now hazel, with a blue ring around the outside edge of each iris. It appears that the sludge produced by the ailing liver caused the pigmentation of the iris to change color.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
I find iridology fascinating and have considered taking courses myself many times. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, but it's amazing how much they can reveal about your physical health as well! I wonder if we have any iridologists as members here on EDS. I'd love to hear their experiences, thoughts and views on this subject.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I read that and got started on liver cleanses and taking herbs as well, but you wont see any results until after 1-3 months.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I also read that bowel cleanses can lighten eye color as well.

Here is a testimony:

I've had my eyes examined by an iridologist many years ago. We still talk
from time to time. Anyway, he recommended colonics. I'd never heard of it,
but knew I needed to do it since I was having problems after childbirth.
After my fifth colonic, the lower intestine portion represented in my iris
went from brown to a rich blue (I have blue/gray eyes). They continue to be
blue to this day due to colon maintenance. What's strange is that I've been
unsuccessful in getting the small intestine area to get blue. I've tried many
different cleanse products but obviously not the correct one for me. Thanks
to this list, I've got a bunch of new sources to try.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
A month or so ago my boyfriend and I did a Liver Flush together... about a week later my boyfriend got a triangle of blue in his usual browney green eyes. Then a week or two later another triangle showed up in the other eye. He has also been eating a healthier diet and taking suppliments. The triangle is at about 8 oclock when I am looking at him...
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of this before; it's fascinating!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
ok I'll bite, what does a liver flush intail? I assume its herbs, but what ones?
thanks
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I had never heard of Iridology until reading this thread. My first thought was that it's pure hokum.

But, then....I remembered that my eye color had been brown since 2nd grade (blue before that). But, in 1997 I was diagnosed with autoimmune chronic active hepatitis. Apparently had it most of my life without knowing it. This is not contracted but, for some reason, one day your immune system says, "Oh, that liver is a foreign object. Let's kill it." Anyhow, since I got treatment and went into remission, my eyes have turned hazel or what I refer to as "pond scum green".

Now, I have to say, "hmmmmmmm, could that have been the reason?

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Well for anyone reading this and thinking, no way, no how, can eye color change, trust me, I've seen it happen on others, mine never have, but I have personally witnessed it.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
So MelissaMarie what have those who had there eye color changed done to make that progress?
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
If this person devotes himself or herself to a liver, kidney, and colon cleanse and build program, their iris will turn to its natural blue color.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
If this person devotes himself or herself to a liver, kidney, and colon cleanse and build program, their iris will turn to its natural blue color.

So are you saying we "all" have blue eyes? They didn't do anything to change their eye color, their eyes went from med brown to a taupe and stayed that way. This happened in their late 30's. So maybe they need to do a cleanse, could be thats a very bad sign?

edited to add: I might find it very hard to believe if we all really have blue eyes, but have spent our entire lives with brown, green, grey ect...I can wrap my head around a color change to a lighter version of what we have, by becoming healthier.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I can't accept the "blue deal", either.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I guess all Asian people are unhealthy? Eh?
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/iridology.html
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
tasha92337 wrote:

So are you saying we "all" have blue eyes? They didn't do anything to change their eye color, their eyes went from med brown to a taupe and stayed that way. This happened in their late 30's. So maybe they need to do a cleanse, could be thats a very bad sign?

edited to add: I might find it very hard to believe if we all really have blue eyes, but have spent our entire lives with brown, green, grey ect...I can wrap my head around a color change to a lighter version of what we have, by becoming healthier.

I think maybe she meant that the person ORIGINALLY had blue eyes but because they were so toxic, the colour darkened. I don't think we can change our natural eye colour, but we can make our eyes appear brighter with cleansing. I've noticed some specks appear in my eyes as I've aged and if you look at some elderly people's eyes you can see how they've become really discoloured and lack lustre. I think the point of iridology is to establish your health concerns so you can attend to them and improve, not to discover how to return your eye colour back to its natural shade.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thought I'd post a link so anyone interested can find out a little bit more about iridology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridology

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
hello , i do apologize about the last comment I wrote, what i meant to say was that cleaning your liver can RESULT to having blue rings around the iris. Very Happy
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
One of the things I notice about people aging - I'm talking about OLD age here - is that part of their iris - the outer circle - seems to go a milky white/grey colour.

I guess this is the start of organ failiure, perhaps, in the light of iridology.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Uhhhhh catski, I believe that's called cataracts. Rolling Eyes
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Is sit? Well that's a relief! When I see it I feel an "oh dear" in my tummy about that person.

Now I can relax.

Katee, you just know EVRYFINK.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard that the white part your eye can change color if you're in bad health, but the iris? Sounds like a load of... well, you know.

But it makes me think of the time when my boyfriend noticed my right (green/blue) eye had some brown flecks in it and was a slightly different shade than the left-- he told me this was a characteristic that people with schizophrenia had. (he's a psych major Rolling Eyes )

I told him he'd better watch out, then. I might go crazy on his ass.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmmm, the sites mention blue, brown, and mixed (grey, blue brown)

I wonder what green means? I puke alot? :-&

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! This board is so educational. Very interesting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
hello , i do apologize about the last comment I wrote, what i meant to say was that cleaning your liver can RESULT to having blue rings around the iris. Very Happy

Okay, now that I can go for since I now have a light grayish-blue ring around the outside of my irises. Very Happy

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, this is educational. Unlike you Im interested too. Like i said earlier, my boyfriend done a few liver flushes and received a blue ring around his eyes. Then i needed to research on if your iris can change color. Then I saw on another forum.
curezone.com that its possible using herbs to cleanse the liver and doing liver cleanses.

crazy huh?

:0
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |