Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

EYE COLOR CHANGE RESULTS- From Brown to Hazel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ggch0210

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
Do you know what the liver cleanse that he did was called?
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! This hits home with me. I have dark hair and sometimes my eyes are a very vibrant green hazel with a blue ring around them and sometimes they look more brown. I also have a problem where when I drink something that contains too much sugar, I have a very intense lower back cramp/pain around the area where the liver is. (Even when I was younger - like 13 or 14- this happened to me when I drank Hawaiian Punch, for example). This is fascinating. I'm going to look this up and read up on it. Thanks for posting.
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting topic! I was born with very light blue eyes. When I was about 8 they changed color. My eyes are now Blue with a greenish inner ring. Sometimes my eyes look more more green than blue. I've also been told they look gold at times. Shock
moriakurei

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 am      Reply with quote
I've been seeing some serious misconceptions about iridology on this forum. All babies have blue eyes, then they change within a few months to their real colour. If there is a change after that it means that the person is deficient in something, needs a cleanse or is sick. Brown eyes will not change to blue but may become lighter and definitely clearer.

For those of you with eyes that are light from blue to amber/gold. Your eyes are really blue. There is no other light eye color. Green, grey, hazel, amber and gold eyes all need cleansing. As you cleanse and change your diet to a more vegan natural diet your eyes will go back to your natural blue.

The theory is that even if by some genetic mishap your eyes did change to some other colour, they would be clear. The sign of this happening would be if after a few months of birth you had green eyes instead of blue. If you have flecks of other color in your eyes there is something wrong.

I myself have hazel eyes now (sorry fell off the waggon on my vegan diet and haven't cleansed in years). But my eyes were blue until elementary school. Then they started to turn blue-green, green, jade, hazel (more green than brown), now I notice that there is more brown than green (really need that cleanse). My brother's eyes are brown. But when he was a child his eyes were clear like sherry now there is black spots in the iris and his eyes are more like dark chocolate. These things can be reversed with proper cleansing protocol and a healthy lifestyle.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Sorry but I have to take exception to the all babies are born with blue eyes. I have almost black/brown eyes and 2 out of 4 of my children were born with dark brown eyes! The difference in having darker eyes is more melanin period. I know what a healthy diet I ate while pregnant. As far as a babies liver needing detox my first had a positive combs test, should have gotten jaundice but her liver was so healthy she didn't. A (35 year practicing) neonatologist at a large teaching hospital informed me she was the FIRST baby in those 35 years that he had ever seen that had a positive combs test not develop jaundice! By the way a positive combs test happens because mom and baby have different blood types hers A mine O....nothing to do with positive, negative issues. It's the liver in newborns that usually cannot clear out the excess blood cells from mom.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Well, that explains it. I've always wondered why my eyes turn more blue when I'm on a health kick and more green when I'm not. I would have thought it was my imagination if it weren't so obvious in pictures.

5% products discount

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Soudns interesting but I think there is more change in the iris-color of people who already have light eyes.. Furthermore, what if you don't really have an 'issue', then, even if you're cleansing your liver, it will not result in a lighter iris/color.. Right?
zoonia

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
hi, please i need help i want to know how do u cleanse liver by herbs at home. with details please and does it really change your eye colour and in how much time??
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
My eyes have always been hazel, though I hear they look blue.
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sorry, of course people are welcome to believe whatever they want but there is not the slightest evidence to support Iridology.
jlbalga1955

Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:26 am      Reply with quote
I am currently 59 years old, Hispanic ,Dad Spainaird born in Hawaii, Mom Mexican with French I believe born in California. My eyes have been changing color from brown to blue, born with brown. I originally did an Epsom salt cleanse 3 times then I started with ESSIAC tea 8 herbs, continue with that.Added turmeric, added apple cider vinegar, added black pepper to enhance the turmeric. Lots of other herbs and spices. Super clean diet. Bodybuild for the exercise and shape of it all. Half way to the pupil they are no longer a dark brown but now a huge drop off from dark brown to tan and outer ring shade to the inner top of both eyes are blue or lighter weird looking. A long time ago (80's)I didn't even have an outer ring until I started mass veggies didn't change the eyes though. Colonic Therapist (5 sessions way back in the 80's) told me that everyone was capable of having blue eyes. Vision is way better and hair growing back and feeling great! Hope to revive this thread!
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi jlbalga1955,

I am soooo in iridology now. But your story is fascinating!

According to the iridology textbooks there are only two eye colors in humans: brown and blue. That means both of them are valid healthy colors.

And they usually say that when the babies are born they have the best iris of their life. I guess in your case you were born with some kind of toxicity and only now it is clearing out.

I perfectly remember, when my daughter was born and they brought her to me the first time, she was looking at me with emerald-green eyes. I never saw this color after that.

May be your first glance was also sky-blue.

Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:30 am      Reply with quote
When I went to see my Iridologist for the first time, she told me that my eyes are naturally blue, at the time my eyes were a light brown with some green showing through. I've done two ion cleanses (ion cleanses should only be done every 30 days) and because of those my eyes are getting more and more green but it does take time. My eyes have been Brown😎 I thought since birth! She told me that toxins from my mom passed on to me from birth.
The Iridologist also informed me that my twin daughters are Celiacs! It's the only non-invasive way to diagnose celiac disease. Tell me that's not a cool science !
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Great story. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder how Celiac would look on iris. Do you have the picture by any chance?

I have 2 textbooks on iridology, but i don’t think there is a mentioning on Celiac in any of them.

My eyes are blue, but i am working on clearing internal inflammation, that was caused apparently by non Celiac gluten sensitivity.

This is so exiting when you can track your progress by studying your changing iris!

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
If you look up Dallas wellness center it will give you an actual Iridologist and you will read in her pages an enormous amount of information. I do know that she can tell by looking at certain numbers within the digestion the blood of the Iridolgy report weather or not the patient has celiac or if they are just sensitive to gluten.
A woman once came in to her that was sweating colors and the medical community wanted to put Botox in her sweat glands but instead this Iridologist woman figured out that she was oxidizing the metals in her body and she cured her color sweat with antioxidants it was amazing!
havana8

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting article!

According to Science, Your Sparkling Green or Blue Eyes Are Just an Illusion

Are you mesmerized by the sight of beautiful baby blue eyes staring back at you? If they’re your own, do you feel slightly special because you possess one of the most desired eye colors? Well according to the experts, lighter-colored eyes are merely an optical illusion. As part of a CNN series called "Color Scope" that examines our perception of color, CNN reports that all human eyes are actually brown. That’s right, if you feel a tinge of superiority for having lighter eyes, you’ll be shocked to learn that your eyes are actually brown, not the sparkling green or shimmering blue rarities you thought they were.

Read more here: https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/10269-eye-color-melanin-brown/

Why everyone has brown eyes, even if they appear blue @CNNI http://cnn.it/2h7Dcvz
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |