Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
::Review:: Eminence Stone Crop Masque
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
The Stone Crop Masque is described as lightening, calming and hydrating. It is supposed to revive and firm stressed skin and can be used after extractions to calm the skin.

I had great expectations for this mask. It has wonderful ingredients that promise a lot.

It is a dark green, very thick gel with bits of stone crop in it. It has a pleasant light herbal scent. It isn't too difficult to apply, but goes on a bit easier with just a bit of water to moisten it. I applied it on freshly cleansed skin; left it on for 15 minutes; and then removed with a damp cloth.

I didn't notice any difference in my skin. It didn't seem more hydrated or refreshed. I was expecting that the redness in my skin would be lessened, but it wasn't. I'd read that some people have had to stop using it because it lightened their skin so much that their necks ended up darker than their faces. I don't have any pigmentation that I need to fade, so this probably isn't the mask for me.

Ingredients: Stone Crop, Stone Crop Juice, Aloe, Honey, Bioflavonoids, Natural Moisturizing Factor, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Vitamin B5 From Soy, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Chlorophyl, Glycerin, Glycine Derivative.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Again, I used the original and I rather liked it. I agree that it doesn't have much of an impact but it didn't irritate my skin and it did seem to soothe the reddness. For that alone I liked it. Wasing off the mask is abit of a pain which is what I have found with most of the Eminence masks. I'm gonna try this one with my glavanic machine as it's supposed to be ionizable.
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi tam - Thanks for the review! I'm still sitting on the fence about this one.

LizaA - Do you have any freckles or pigmentation that this mask helped lighten? I'm neurotic about my freckles and while they're faint now, when I get more sun exposure in summer they tend to darken. So I'm wondering if this would be worth having in my photo-protection arsenal.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
pm'ed ya! Smile
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry to hear that you didn't like it. Crying or Very sad
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I decided that I had to revisit this review that I posted about the Stone Crop Masque.

Recently, I had a major breakout due to stress and diet. I was throwing everything I had at it and it just wasn't getting any better. So, I read up on the Stone Crop mask again and the "healing" properties caught my eye. I started using it every night and found that it calmed my skin and the blemishes that I had were finally starting to heal. Now only did they heal, but I was very pleased with how quickly it happened.

The Stone Crop mask has successfully found itself a place in my skin care routine. Smile I wouldn't use it as an everyday mask, but when I need to help my skin heal, this is the one that I'll turn to. I think that this might also be a good choice for treating sunburn; although I don't plan on testing that theory Wink.
havana8

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this off and on during the last year and also found it very inoffensive, soothing, healing and clearing when my skin has been troubled. Like Tam, it seemed most effective on my skin a few nights in a row depending on how distressed my skin felt... Smile
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
I didn't find it effective in the beginning, but then I had one major breakouts and gave it another try. I left a thick layer on for a very long time, and when I took it off, my skin was very calm and the zits dried out sooner than usual.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I am confused. Should I try it?
I want to treat the red on my face.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I use stone crop gel cleanser, serum and gel.
But I have not yet try mask and moisturer.
I will buy the kit and try it.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:59 am      Reply with quote
sorry to hear that.
I'll wait for more reviews before I try it.
sleepworking

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the stone crop masque in sample size, it's fine but didnt do a lot of magic to my skin. The thing I didn't quite like was the pieces of green plants in the masque.

But my friends do like it a lot and they repurchase it.
dancinggirl

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Ran out of Emminence product while traveling in Europe. Spa I found suggested Ilsci (said it was the "original" of Emminence). Tried it and loved it. On my return to Canada, my usual aesthetician could not get over how great my skin looked. Although it is harder to find, Ilsci is worth the hunt! I came back with a range of products I bought (even my husband got some for himself), and we both will stick with Ilsci.
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
At first, I was eager to use it and expected to have a wonderful result. However, after use, my skin turned red. I was scared and shocked. I think my skin is sensitive to Stone Crop Masque. A bit disappointed and sad!

I'll try the other products. My skin is often red and sensitive. I'm still looking for the products which are suitable to my skin.

Crying or Very sad
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Do any of you have the same experience? It is claimed it is good and not sensitive to skin. I wonder why my skin has such reaction! What a pity! Maybe I try it again later. If I'm still sensitive to this product, I need to give it to someone else. Sad
tgurl
5% products discount

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 am      Reply with quote
I had this stone crop masque with me last week and i have tried it on once...my skin is sensitive and i found redness on my face just couldnt be eased. however, this masque is reallly refreshing i would say, but i do not recommend to people with hyper sensitive skin type
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 am      Reply with quote
The main thing that concerns me about this product is that it has lavender oil and lemon oil, which might irritate the skin.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I try this mask finally. I have sensitive skin but it is good for me.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I have newly joined the forum and I'm looking for organic skin care.

I find the stone crop mask help reducing redness. The skin looks more hydrated with pores minimized, though not very long lasting (maybe because I am too lazy, using the mask once a week only).

With less than half a jar left, I think I will repurchase it.

(I have combination skin, relatively large pores around my nose and very occasionally a few breakouts, but the redness stays for long time)
hellonancyyeung
5% products discount

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Stone Crop Mask as I can use it in any condition. I usually use it when I'm taking shower.
fifionac

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I tried it 1st time last night.
My skin type is oily
I love this mask, feel hydrating and brightening.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:14 am      Reply with quote
fifionac wrote:
I tried it 1st time last night.
My skin type is oily
I love this mask, feel hydrating and brightening.

You must really like Eminence. Your posts thus far have all been about Eminence.

Welcome to EDS, btw.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:59 am      Reply with quote
My skin type is very dry.
I love this mask, feel hydrating and brightening

5% products discount

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:22 am      Reply with quote
The stone crop masque is miraculous for my sensitive skin.

I have tried the second stone crop kit set,love it. Laughing
amiee
5% products discount

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I love this masque! I enjoy all of eminence products but this is probably one of my favorites - I like to use the poppy seed scrub then use the masque - I find the results best after a scrub - keeps my skin looking fresh and bright and clear !
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |