Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Decleor Hydra-Floral Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
I wander this cream can against ultraviolet ray?
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I have tried a sample size before where I bought from the warehouse sale. It is quite light compare to other Decleor cream. It's moisture enough but not oily since my skin is pretty dry so is good feeling for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:16 am      Reply with quote
Helen - not all the cream with UV, that's why so many UV cream in market. And recommend to use it seperately i.e. UV cream on top of your day cream.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 am      Reply with quote
I have just ordered a sample pack of decleor products as i really want to try the hydra floral cream and the essential balm. I have had a sample of the neroli oil in the past, i know it gave me good results but want to see the results again beofre i purchase a full size. I can't wait to try them all so hopefully it will turn up quick.
For the people who say it was a little to heavy for the skin, have you tried warming the cream between your hands before applying it. The reason i mention this is because we have decleor on qvc in the uk and whenever i watch it the therapist always does this to the products.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Wickawer,
I did try that because I saw someone mention this and it had no effect for me, the hydrafloral was still a bit too heavy for my skin even with the winter weather of VT. But then I have always had combo skin that is oily in the summer and a bit drier in the winter.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
I had used up my skincare and want to transfer my skincare brand to decleor!

i want to renew my answer!
because I am very interested in this brand, I have do some research about this brand.
I had watch many reviews of this product.
if you are oil skin, this cream will be suitable for you in winter.
if you are dry skin, I don't think will be suitable for you in winter.
and this cream had ingredient for resisting uva/uvb, so I just confuse whether I should use sunblock after I use this cream.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:35 am      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing Very Happy
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm trying out their Aroma White series. They're pretty good for my oily skin.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
mt0417 wrote:
Helen - not all the cream with UV, that's why so many UV cream in market. And recommend to use it seperately i.e. UV cream on top of your day cream.

thanks for your reply!
why I ask this question?
just I have read someone said( sorry to forget who) this cream has the ingredient to against the uva/uvb, so I am confused!
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
It must have been another cream because the hydrafloral doesn't have any UV protection. In my experience, which is limited, a lot of moisturizers don't have UV protection and you indeed need to apply a UV shield of some sort afterwords. HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
I also got this sample from EDS, and I am oily so I have not tried this one. I will try this soon!
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
JUST GOT A SAMPLE, LOVE TO TRY IT Smile
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:01 am      Reply with quote
I hope I can get a sample from EDS soon as I just placed an order of JB set with AlphaDerma CE cream.

Wonder how to get a freebies along with the order, just forgot to do so. Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'm dying to try this and the essential balm.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
lovelyjane wrote:
I'm trying out their Aroma White series. They're pretty good for my oily skin.

I ordered a white serum at EDS ,not arrived yet,I hope it can work for my spot! Smile

lovelyjane,do you use all the Aroma White series?is it oily for combo skin in summer?
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:40 am      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of this today, can't wait to try it tonight.
Jin
5% products discount

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
It smells good and makes sooth my skin when irritated.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I too found it too heavy on my acne prone skin. I mush prefer the Aroma White Day/Night Cream.
histeric
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
It's one of the best moisturizers that I've used. Very hydrating yet not greasy at all. Good for spring and fall. I've never tried it in winter though.
helen_liu74
5% products discount

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:06 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the Hydra Floral Cream with purchase of mask , the smell is so wonderful and make my skin feel comfortable and moisted
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
sounds like a pretty good product,while I'm afraid it will be way too oily for my comb skin, will try the lighter version first for sure
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:59 am      Reply with quote
lighter version?? i love this moisturiser. smells sooo good, n nice texture
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Decleor products relatively high activity of the order of the day, the use of oils and fats are very close to the skin, easy to absorb, this is almost on a daily face cream for all skin types.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

This is my favouite daycreme!
I've used it for over ten years now, tried some other in between, but I always go back to fower nectar.

I had problem skin in more difficult way before i started whit this product. I have reactive skin, turns irritated and red easily, oily and at the same time dry. I work with computers all day long, and in a harsh environment.

I don't believe my skin was dry, when it was so oily. But now I know that the skin wasn't in balance, and overproduced oil. It took some time, but since then I don't have the same problems.

But, I have to say that in my case I also started to use SPF15 every day, because the computer radiates and dryers out the skin.
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
i tried the sample too but i don't like the texture

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |