Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Decleor Hydra-Floral Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
monchan
5% products discount

Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
My friend really like this cream. Her skin type is dry skin. I think it isn't for combination skin.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 am      Reply with quote
monchan wrote:
My friend really like this cream. Her skin type is dry skin. I think it isn't for combination skin.

I have combo skin, dry but greasy in the T-zone.
But, Its like everything else, that's works for me must not work for someone else with the same type of skin. It's worth a try anyway, I really like it. Smile
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 am      Reply with quote
christygao wrote:
Since everyone said it's a light cream, I still found it too rich for my combo skin, although it didn't cause any spots anyway.

I live in the south part of UK where it rains a lot. I feel like my skin couldn't really breath under the cream. Might be alright for someone who's got combo skin but live in a relatively dry place.

If in summer you should be using the same series of emulsion, it is more suitable for you.

monchan wrote:

In fact it is suitable for all Laughing skin

fishzebby wrote:
is it decleor line for age 20-30 ?

Yes.Suitable for young, dry skin

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great product, very suitable for dry skin! I usually use it during a winter.
shaznibabez
5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Hiya, I have just been for a facial in a salon and it was all Decleor products that was used on my skin. I have to say that my skin looks and feels great:) it is really soft and i have a radiant glow now!! I will definately be purchasing some Decleor products from EDS as there are some really good offers on here!! The Hydra Floral moisturiser smells fab and feels absolutely great on your skin when applied after the neroli oil.....All in all great products at really good prices:)
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 am      Reply with quote
im looking forward to getting this product. its in my shopping cart....just waiting to for the $$$$...i've spent too much already
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
I found Hydra-Floral Cream is too rich for my combo skin. It isn't that bad in the winter though. Just can't really use it in the summer.

I agree with you, Hydra-Floral Cream is too rich for combo skin, but the smelling is good.
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:16 am      Reply with quote
i'm still searching for the perfect moisituriser for my skin. Mine is dry and sensitive. I tried Dr Haushka moisturising day lotion but it feels oily and my beautician kept telling me to find something less oily.

I tried H2O+ but it didn't work for me and gave me a bad breakout. Now I am thinking of trying Decleor but was intending to try PSF Perfecting Day Cream (a third of this price). But worried it may be too oily as the second ingredient on the list is coconut something. Plus it has methylparaben... that's not good right?

I thought of trying Hydra Floral or Harmonie. Which is better for dry and sensitive skin? I live in a tropical climate and am 30. I was thinking of ordering travel kit size to try. Should I go for Hydra Floral or Harmonie?
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
I used the cream,the fragrance is very nice!!
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I believe it's now time for me to share my review of this product. I bought this full size product at a sale AFTER already ordering the Rose D'Orient oil + Harmonie cream from EDS (but have not gotten them yet).

So I started using this cream first. It has a very nice floral fragrance which I'd thought would cause sensitivity to my sensitive skin, but it didn't. The texture of cream is smooth and relatively light though it appears thick. I scoop a bit out of the jar and apply it to the back of my hand then slowly apply it on my face.

Usually after a facial treatment outside, I'd have nice smooth skin which will only last me about 2-3 days. Then my skin will start getting rough again. But I started using this cream after my facial. I noticed that the smooth effects of my facial seemed to have prolonged up to 1-2 weeks which never did before.

My skin remained smooth and there was very little oil spots. The blemishes from my H2O+ usage was also beginning to lighten/heal. I also noticed that the back of my hand where I always scoop and place the cream on for application seems smoother and more supple compared to my other hand.

Now it's been about a month. My skin remained good even after my trip from Cambodia (with its harsh weather). However in the past week or so, my skin started having a major breakout... tiny pimples appeared all over. I am not sure if this is the result of the cream or caused by my hormones (having my period now). Or if it was caused by my facial wash which I thought started to smell a bit different (it's kind of past its expiry date).

I'm still using the cream but lesser. I'll wait till after my period and see if my skin clears up. Technically speaking, this cream is more suited for dry skin. I have dry skin but mine is also sensitive. I should be using the Harmonie cream but I decided to try this first since it was on sale and the Harmonie cream hasn't even arrived.

So I will update again after a few weeks and see if there is improvements. But on the whole I have a good impression of Decleor Hydra Floral cream. I have not tried this with the Neroli oil either. It is said to be very good.
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 am      Reply with quote
It's been about 2 months since my purchase and usage of this cream and I believe my verdict now is more or less quite final. My skin has indeed improved after using this cream. I have yet to try the Neroli Aromaessence that goes with this but I have to say that my skin has never ever looked so good.

It is smooth and with very little of those tiny oil bumps that cause my cheeks to feel rough. I have fewer break outs apart from when I have my period. I also noticed that it tends to look/feel even better after I use the Dr Hauschka cleansing cream or the Decleor micro-exfoliant. I will post a review of that separately.

I have to say this is a very good product that lives up to its reputation. I was very surprised with the results and though I have yet to try the Harmonie cream, I am already very happy with this product. Worth every penny! A++!
SoCalGal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I would just like to say that I use the Decleor Aromessence oil in Ylang Ylang (when I'm broken out esp.) and in Rose d'Orient (for after peels and scrubs) with their accompanying Aroma Night balms, and I love, love, love them. I only use 2 drops of the oil, but I sometimes mix in Tamanu or Argan oil - Tamanu with the Ylang Ylang to help heal breakouts, and Argan with the Rose for anti-aging.
Now that might seem like a lot plus the heavier balms, but I never have a problem with them, and I think that is because they are 100% natural. Some of the Decleor creams are not. All I get is soft, radiant, improved (healed) skin the next morning. It's a very luxe experience too - they smell wonderful. I imagine I will always have thsee products in my bag of skincare tricks.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |