Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka 's Rejuvenating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
no effect on me, and the size is so small compared to the price.. most of all, nothing at all!!!
Julsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
I posted a review about this mask about 2 weeks ago after I it for the first time. I wasn't sure about it as I woke up with very oily skin the next morning. I used it again a few days ago and this time I made sure to completely wash it off afterwards. It didn't have the oily effect this time. I hadn't really looked in the mirror throughout the day, but when I got home my mum commented on how good my skin looked, she said it glowed. And it did indeed. I was going out that night, and after a day at work I didn't have to retouch my makeup at all because it just looked fantastic. Looking back on the first time I used it, I realise that it had this effect the first time also. I think it also cleared up my blemishes a little, but I have to use it a few more times to see if it really does clear them up. I might start using it twice a week because I just love the way it makes my skin look! Razz
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
I order Dr. H-reju for a few days.
So, I would like to know that mark can be help my white-head pimples?

Who have ever try to dab at white-head pimples over night?
How about the result?
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:38 am      Reply with quote
This is one of those products that didn't impress me the first or second time that I used it, but over time proved to be astonishingly effective. I now use it once a week, and I can really see the difference after I've used it. My skin is hydrated, smooth and, like Julsey said, glowing. Also, my skin breaks out very infrequently now and the blemishes clear up very quickly. I have no idea how it works--I don't feel it working like you do with some products--but the results are apparent.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
shanno wrote:
This is one of those products that didn't impress me the first or second time that I used it, but over time proved to be astonishingly effective. I now use it once a week, and I can really see the difference after I've used it. My skin is hydrated, smooth and, like Julsey said, glowing. Also, my skin breaks out very infrequently now and the blemishes clear up very quickly. I have no idea how it works--I don't feel it working like you do with some products--but the results are apparent.

Same here, I didn't get any WOW in the beginning with this mask but after I tried it on overnight or as spot treatment...Its fantastic! The constant action to exfoliate skin really keeps under skin bumps at bay Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am a newbie and use alot of Dr. H products, I have found that I get the best results with the rejuvenating mask if I use it 3-4 nights in a row and then once a week or so after that. It really does seem to help with the little bumps especially on my forehead.
carforum
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:04 am      Reply with quote
my friend and i have tried this mask... not many mask has big difference when finish.. however when i apply Rejuvinating Mask and wait for 15 mins and wash it! very good result! skin become soft, clean!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
shanno wrote:

Same here, I didn't get any WOW in the beginning with this mask but after I tried it on overnight or as spot treatment...Its fantastic! The constant action to exfoliate skin really keeps under skin bumps at bay Smile

I got my stuff a few days ago.
I slat overnight but I see nothing right now.
I don't get any WOW result Rolling Eyes .

How long the result will appear? Question
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I don't recall exactly how long it took for me to notice results. I think I'd used it for about a month or so before I really noticed a difference. Of course, I only use it once a week for about 20 minutes, so the results might not appear as quickly or dramatically for me compared with someone who used it more frequently or left it on longer.
kellyks
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
It really makes a big difference if you use this mask every night for 3-4 nights in a row, then once a week after that. I got this idea straight from Dr. H's website.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Kellyks, you're right--that is a great tip. I often forget about the Dr. H website as a source for more detailed product instructions.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Kellyks - can you direct me to where it says this on the Dr. H site? I have searched all over and I can't find this info, just wondering what other info I am missing out on!
kellyks
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl-I found this info on Dr. H's UK site when I did the skin consulation test, here is the link.

http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/consultation.php?linkid=1
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
I think this product is good for redness. But I'm allergy to it. it's so shame.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Thank you kellyks. This site is way more informative than the US Dr. H site!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:36 am      Reply with quote
kellyks, Thank you for your link.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
I've noticed that about the German Dr. H site as well: lots more information than the US site.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I liked this mask after I did some extraction...it really helped to keep the infection away and sooth the redness....
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
shanno wrote:
I've noticed that about the German Dr. H site as well: lots more information than the US site.

Thank you for your information.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
can't live without rose cream and rejuvenating mask now...
GetMyYouthBack
5% products discount

Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
In another thread, I posted that I was having a reaction from something that I had put on my face. I had bought various creams/actives with various ingredients. So, in an attempt to get my face back to normal, I bought a sampler pack of the Dr. H for dry skin. I have been using the CC, toner, rose cream, and also some jojoba oil, where my face is very dry. I really like the Dr. H line.
When I was at Whole foods, the clerk there told me, that dr H products are all daytime products and that the ampules are done at night and thats it. THat they are intended to wean you off of night crea. That Dr H, feels you should not use night cream, but instead allow your skin to breath. I am curious if this has worked out for you? If you have finished the ampules, do you still use night creams?

44, 1/2 okinawan, 1/2 heinz 57 - dry skin, kind of dull in color, TOO MANY wrinkles under eyes when I smile...and puffiness or lumpy fat pads under eyes, looking for the magic pill to get my youth back
rebeccaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I actually found Weleda's wild rose mask very similar to this one... but less pricey...
Nontheless, I like both Very Happy
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:23 am      Reply with quote
This product is good for my redness acne scar but it must use within 3 months. I love their smell.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
It seems as though there are good reviews for the clay mask and the rejuvinating mask. Would it be a good idea to use them both a few times a month, or just stick with the rejuvinating mask? I have combination skin with occasional breakouts.
chesterfield
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I agreed the first time I used it, I wasn't impressed at all. Then I joined this forum, and read that I should use it 3/4 days in a row. Also, the 3rd time I applied it after my clay mask and just left it on the entire night. Wow, the entire days next day, your skin looks instantly clear/brighter. There's also a nice glow to your face. Most blemishes were gone or reduced in size and cleared and most of blackheads. You will see results trust me if you use it in conjunction w/ clay mask and used it 3 days in a row. I was skeptical too, but it did really help. For me, the mask sinks into the skin after about 40 minutes and you don't even notice it anymore. I wash it off in the morning, and instant clear/radiant skin (not so much the first time I used it).
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |