Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka 's Rejuvenating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
My 16 year old son has a bit of acne on his cheecks and he applies a light layer of the mask most mornings and leaves it on for the day. I have noticed a huge decrease in the redness on his cheeks.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
For the first time tonight I put on this mask, I notieced a lot of people apply it overnight, but I felt my face is tightening with the maks only, should I apply some night cream on top of it?
leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
For those who leave the mask on during the day, do you put all of your other serums/moisturizers/sunscreen on & then the mask?? Or the serums-moisturizers,mask, then sunscreen? or just the mask by itself?

combo/acne prone skin/naturally tan-nc 42: HG so far: Pure Minerals Mineral Melt cleanser for OCM, JM bioglycolic cleanser, JM bioclear, EII, Sofina Nuance Up, SK-II airtouch fdn, Vincent Longo lip stain in Baby Boo & My Sunshine, Kevyn Aucoin Apricot Tansoleil blush
havana8

Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
leidon wrote:
For those who leave the mask on during the day, do you put all of your other serums/moisturizers/sunscreen on & then the mask?? Or the serums-moisturizers,mask, then sunscreen? or just the mask by itself?

Leidon, when I leave it on during the day under my MMU, I use only the mask....
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
I avoid using any additional products with the mask on during the day. At most I would use it on top of zenbiotic moisturiser and under a dusting of powder to absorb oil. The mask itself is rich so there is no need to add extra serums. As for night time use, I find it best to "prep" the skin by removing excess oil and dead skin, this way your skin definitely absorbs more and has greater clarity morning after.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Would leaving the mask for so long cause breakouts?

And on the EDS description of this mask, it says that softens acne scars...has anyone scars actually faded at all?

Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah Yeah, I can only answer your first question--from my own experience I find that it actually helps reduce breakouts and helps any zits that I have disappear faster....
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:31 am      Reply with quote
My skin feels smooth and soft after I use this.
The price is too high and comes in a small tube
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:38 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Yeah Yeah, I can only answer your first question--from my own experience I find that it actually helps reduce breakouts and helps any zits that I have disappear faster....

Thanks havana

When you apply the mask overnight, do you put any other topical acne/spot treatments over it like BP gel or a BHA lotion?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:53 am      Reply with quote
I bought quite a number of Dr. Hauschka products recently after reading all the reviews here. I haven't started using them, but I do have some questions pertaining to Dr. Hauschka's Rejuvenating Mask. Hope someone can enlighten me.

Q1: I noticed that a lot of ppl recommend leaving the mask overnight. But since DH don't recommend using of creams at night, isn't it contradicting to leave the mask on the skin overnight?

Q2: If I apply it in the morning after toner, do I still need to use a moisturizer, like Normalizing Day Oil?

Thanks in advance.
guntz
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm very interested in it and hope to try some day. Rolling Eyes
Flic

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 am      Reply with quote
I've just started to use Dr. D since last week, and I have got to say the mask absolutely surprised me! My skin was much smoother the next morning after I had used it.

Would definitely recommend it to anyone with combination skin!
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:06 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
My 16 year old son has a bit of acne on his cheecks and he applies a light layer of the mask most mornings and leaves it on for the day. I have noticed a huge decrease in the redness on his cheeks.

Can this be used for the girl of 12 year old? Smile
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
I bought two tubes of this mask during my trip to Germany, it is 22 euros over there, much cheaper than here.
I only used two times, didnt notice any help with the acne marks.
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
it smells nice and is hydrating but I don't think it's good in cleansing. Skin is smoother but doesn't feel squeeky clean.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:04 am      Reply with quote
It seems to not work on my skin.
I used my sample of it and didn`t notice any difference. My acne scars and enlarged pores are still there...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:01 am      Reply with quote
sounds like the reviews are good and worth looking into. Did anyone have immediate breakouts after using? I really want to try but hope it won't be too rich for my skin (combination)
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
It seems we've got quite different feedbacks toward this mask here...but I'm still tempted by it as it claims to be a help to large pores Embarassed I think I'd better start from a few samples first. Smile
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Gah, so tempting to buy this product for my sister.

She has acne scars/frequent breakouts
and she's been wanting
to find a trusted product that won't dry her
skin but mainly targeting her scars.

Any other recommendations (doesn't have to be Dr.Hauschka's) for sensitive skin?
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
It says that for dry skin, this can only be used once per month. Is it true?

If in that case, I will have to stay with one tube for two years...
Banh
5% products discount

Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
It's ok to use on dry skin a few times every week especially during the winter season, it helps to alleviate the redness due to allergy.
bunnie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
i have combination skin, yet sensitive on the cheeks. this product has worked well for me to regulate the skin tone and texture.
gaara
5% products discount

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:09 am      Reply with quote
The first time I use it, I wear this mask overnight. I think my skin looks a bit greasy (yet dehydrated). The other day, I tried again. This time I wash away after 15 mins. I think skin looks bright and fresh.
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
It can be absorbed quickly, and skin will be bright and smooth after using.
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
On the Dr.H website it suggests using this after the clay mask. I only saw one person who tried it this way in this forum, and they reported great results.

I am glad to read so many accounts of this, I was worried about it aggravating acne skin, but since so many people have good reports, I'm planning on trying it!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |