Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Crying or Very sad boy I sure feel ripped off by Julie!! I didn't get hardly any samplessssssssssssssssss.....cry me a river...I know!!!

smiles and waves her tan arms at Loopy!!!

Don't show off Mel or I will have to do a product midair recall.

Now be a good girl & answer Katee. Although I think I know what one you didn't get because you cried.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Hey Mel -

Did you get the HA Soylift Tan or her tanning product for the body....

One of the gals I work with was asking me about it but I didn't know which one to recommend to her...

I got the tan for the body, since it can be used on face as well. I don't want the soylift in a tan, since I don't want to tan 2x's a day!!!! So if she wants a tan, use the plain body one that way she can control the color, but remind her it took me 3 for all of body, 4 for legs to get a great color, that is VERY VERY REAL..
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
Crying or Very sad boy I sure feel ripped off by Julie!! I didn't get hardly any samplessssssssssssssssss.....cry me a river...I know!!!

smiles and waves her tan arms at Loopy!!!

Don't show off Mel or I will have to do a product midair recall.

Now be a good girl & answer Katee. Although I think I know what one you didn't get because you cried.

sniff sniff, pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't!!!!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Aww Mel
I wouldn't really.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the full size TCA Latte and the HA Soy Lift and got double sizes and 3 samples. One of the samples was the HA Soy Lift which was a disappointment since I bought the full size. I would have been much happier to get the Tan stuff. Oh well, they were free samples so I shouldn't be complaining. BTW, her turn around time from order to receive was fast. So far I like both products. Have yet to try the samples.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I ordered the full size TCA Latte and the HA Soy Lift and got double sizes and 3 samples. One of the samples was the HA Soy Lift which was a disappointment since I bought the full size. I would have been much happier to get the Tan stuff. Oh well, they were free samples so I shouldn't be complaining. BTW, her turn around time from order to receive was fast. So far I like both products. Have yet to try the samples.

Now I am really pissy......I got sniff sniff awhole lot of nada....grins....and stomps off...to my rock pile
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Now I am really pissy......I got sniff sniff awhole lot of nada....grins....and stomps off...to my rock pile

Did you check the thing for free samples when you ordered????? Hmmmmm?

MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Did you check the thing for free samples when you ordered????? Hmmmmm?

Yes dear I did!!! I even listed suggestions....pfft
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
katee wrote:
Hey Mel -

One of the gals I work with was asking me about it but I didn't know which one to recommend to her...

I got the tan for the body, since it can be used on face as well. I don't want the soylift in a tan, since I don't want to tan 2x's a day!!!! So if she wants a tan, use the plain body one that way she can control the color, but remind her it took me 3 for all of body, 4 for legs to get a great color, that is VERY VERY REAL..

Ah, okay, thank you, sweetie.

I'll tell her tomorrow. She's very fair and usually tanners make her look sorta jaundiced. Hopefully this will work for her.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
katee wrote:
Hey Mel -

Ah, okay, thank you, sweetie.

I'll tell her tomorrow. She's very fair and usually tanners make her look sorta jaundiced. Hopefully this will work for her.

They do me too..this is a first, but truely took several applications to not have the yellowish cast! It fades very slowly too, I haven't needed to reaply yet! I have alot of yellow undertones in skin..and thats what pops out on the drug store, even department store brands, I do think Julies price is nuts, how much can it really cost her to produce?
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
Kristen, Lori, Katee, thanks for answering. The reason I asked is that since I've been using the product, my eyelids feel kind of heavy (not saggy heavy, but more like tired heavy). Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep? I will have to try the "apply-and-wide-eye" trick to see if that helps.

Lori, thanks for the offer of copying the instruction sheet - I tore my bedroom apart and actually found mine, so I'm good. It was kind of you to offer and I appreciate it! Angel Very Happy
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mermaidgirl,

Do you think HA soy lift is building up your eyelids? I remember when i was using PSF stimucoll C, i felt like i my lids were so thick. As it turned out, it was some ingredient in the PSF that was doing that, i forgot what it was. I stopped using it everyday cause i didn't want that effect (at least not now that is Laughing ).

Kristen

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I officially love Julie.

She doesn't need to list any ingredient she uses, i really don't care now!

Her soylift HA is amazing. I got my package today and applied it where i have one wrinkle between my eyes (from blowing my nose due to allergies) and it virtually disappeared. crazy.

she double sized my soy lift and included huge samples. I had asked for a sample of the buttercream kisser and i think what she gave me was full sized.

Very happy at the moment, Kristen Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:

Her soylift HA is amazing. I got my package today and applied it where i have one wrinkle between my eyes (from blowing my nose due to allergies) and it virtually disappeared. crazy.

she double sized my soy lift and included huge samples. I had asked for a sample of the buttercream kisser and i think what she gave me was full sized.

Back to really being pissed, I might never order from her again, great tanner or not...stomps feet....
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie,

What happened???

ETA: oh, i just went over the thread. Did you include the request in the paypal box? I am sure she probably just forgot. I would say email her but she is sooo busy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted

Mel is just being A BOILT SPRAT. She has a sample on its way to her from me. She got a luverly sample of the tan which it seems no-one else did. Me thinks she needs a slap.Image

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:

You and others that are seeing results are so lucky. I must be doing something wrong. I do love the feel of the product just wish I could see some lifting. I will keep at it til it's all gone and hope it finally kicks in.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
LOL Laughing, hilarious loopylori.

Melissa--you won't be mad at Julie after trying the HA soy lift, your anger will dissipate in about a second after application!

Kristen~

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Someone please tell me that this won't work for me at all - my cc can't handle more skincare.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
salli--i seriously hear ya on that one. But Julie's stuff is amazing and i have only had it for about 2 hours! just tell yourself it's the last purchase.... Laughing, and who really needs to eat right?? Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Or make the house payment, car payment.....Shesh, I can't win. If someone told me it would get rid of deputy dog lines I wouldn't even think twice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
skincareaddicted

Mel is just being A BOILT SPRAT. She has a sample on its way to her from me. She got a luverly sample of the tan which it seems no-one else did. Me thinks she needs a slap.Image

I BOUGHT THE DAMN TAN STUFF!!! and yes, Katee asked if I requested too, YES YES YES, I even listed various samples I'd love.........sighs....and GOD BLESS LOOPY!! shes sending me sample of the ha soy....NOT JULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ok tantrum over.....and no I did not get double size on tan stuff, before anyone asks that!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
LOL Laughing, hilarious loopylori.

Melissa--you won't be mad at Julie after trying the HA soy lift, your anger will dissipate in about a second after application!

Kristen~

I might be really mad at her, since Loopy is the one that luvs me and is sending it not Julie.......
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Someone please tell me that this won't work for me at all - my cc can't handle more skincare.

Salli darling I am sure it sucks......tuck that card right back in ur purty wallet!
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Mel, take a deep breath now.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |