Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mel, I emailed her to ask. Thank goodness I received an automated response. Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Mel, I emailed her to ask. Thank goodness I received an automated response. Thank you.

Laughing !!!!
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

katee, I hope that little guy isn't supposed to be you.

20% products discount
free skin care

katee wrote:

Katee dear, thats can't be good for you!!!
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
katee, oh katee luv.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:

I might be really mad at her, since Loopy is the one that luvs me and is sending it not Julie.......

Melissa,

if you end falling in love with it, are you gonna use loopylori as a middleman so you won't be directly buying from Julie??? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

I might be really mad at her, since Loopy is the one that luvs me and is sending it not Julie.......

Melissa,

if you end falling in love with it, are you gonna use loopylori as a middleman so you won't be directly buying from Julie??? Laughing

hmmmmmm ur smart!! Oh Loopy darling!!!!
Odile
5% products discount

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Or make the house payment, car payment.....Shesh, I can't win. If someone told me it would get rid of deputy dog lines I wouldn't even think twice.

Salli,

Just think how maaaarvelous you will look when the creditors come knocking at your door- they'll let you get away with anything!

LOL...my cc is on overtime as well- I just got a shipment of Julie stuff too. Right now I've been waiting to peel since Tuesday with the apeel correct!! Laughing
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
oh saaaaaaaaaaallllllllli... Whip out that cc girl- "DD lines" are fading fast here! I used TCA Complex on Monday soon's I tore box from postman's hands. Then TCA Latte every nite (and a few am's too I confess).
Today (day 3) the itching and tightness were driving me wild, until I read katee's go-ahead to use BabyQ.
WELLLLLLL! BabyQ seemed to really help with that and the DD lines are starting to fade... (but it could be just from the swelling from the peel.) Anyway **something** is starting to happen. The worst part is not putting any moisturizers or proteins on the pruney, taut, dried out skin until the peel is complete. I confess, I picked at the flakes on my hands where I did the same peel procedure as my face, and some smooooth soft - NOT RED -skin is def there. Not at all like CO2 laser post peel skin (all shiny&red&weepy)- not like that at all!
So salli now not only do you need a peel from Julie, you need the dang BabyQ too!!!!!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Am i blind or just tired or what? because i cant find the list she's meant to have on her site listing the ingrediants she uses in her products Confused
Can someone tell me where it is?
Thanks Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi carol,

the list is actually located in the "shipping and returns" link on the left side of the page in the "information" box. i don't know why she puts it there?

http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Hi carol,

the list is actually located in the "shipping and returns" link on the left side of the page in the "information" box. i don't know why she puts it there?

http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php?main_page=shipping
info

Ah Thanks! Only place i didnt look Laughing

ive got some soylift in a cart and keep hovering over the checkout button Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Carol, click it! Smile make sure you have the "free samples" in your cart too.

Kristen~

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
The samples are there believe me! Ah what the heck you only live once... Very Happy

Its my new rule....hover,try and talk myself out of it,hover,re-read thread,hover, um and ah,hover, then what the heck- do it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:24 am      Reply with quote
LOL. I gotta spend less time here Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Mermaidgirl
That’s ok. I know all about search & find missions, I am always on one.

Princess Mel
I apologise I thought you got a sample.
I am sure Julie just forgot to put your sample in as she did with my latte.

skincareaddicted
I am with you on the less time here. I will have to join EDS anon again. Trouble is I am the only one in my area so I don’t get much support.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone from Canada ordered? Just wondering how long it takes and did you get stuck with any additional shipping or duty charges? I'm this close to ordering the soy lift to see if it will help my puffy eyelids. Not sure yet about the peels though. I've never done one of those in my life and I'm a little worried about what kind of reaction I would get.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
It took a couple of weeks I guess..can't remember..maybe it seemed longer cuz everyone was busy raving about it, a week and a half for sure. No customs charges..I was grateful for that.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
I promise I wouldn't throw a tantrum over free stuff, if I hadn't purchased to begin with!!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
...oh, and I forgot to mention, lots of free samples..... Laughing
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

YOUR GROUNDED Laughing
havana8

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Has anyone from Canada ordered? Just wondering how long it takes and did you get stuck with any additional shipping or duty charges? I'm this close to ordering the soy lift to see if it will help my puffy eyelids. Not sure yet about the peels though. I've never done one of those in my life and I'm a little worried about what kind of reaction I would get.

It usually arrives for me in just over two weeks although one order took just over a month. Since she almost always gets it out the door in 24 hours, I am guessing it was due to the cross-border postal service. I don't believe there is duty on this kind of stuff and I haven't had fees (taxes etc.) at the door once...
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
marina wrote:

YOUR GROUNDED Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Since I have never done a peel before and I have fairly sensitive skin, what peel is the best to start with? I was thinking the TCA Latte or the A peel light. And has anyone tried the Royal Jelly + HA? I would email Julie but it sounds as though it would take a long time to get a response.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |