Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:31 am      Reply with quote
I've just wanted to ask you what your results were but you've already replied!.. I still use it and still no results...redness occasionally.. I'm asking myself "should I stop?!" and continue..and even still hope!.. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Mau wrote:
I've just wanted to ask you what your results were but you've already replied!.. I still use it and still no results...redness occasionally.. I'm asking myself "should I stop?!" and continue..and even still hope!.. Rolling Eyes

well save it for your neck, thats now what I am going to do! It does work good there for me, and since your 38, you prob don't see a big need but trust me in a few years you'll be glad you were using it.
havana8

Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mau wrote:

You're not alone, Mau as it has done nothing for me either despite using it for over two months (and loving the smell! Laughing). My skin also reacts to it with some pinkness/redness. Unfortunately, as usual, one product does not work for everyone....
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
This never did a thing for my face. My neck lines, that is where this stuff really worked well and still does!
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:25 am      Reply with quote
I'm wondering, when all of you received your Soy Lift full size, doesn't she put full list of ingredients on the label? I thought it was required to list them on the label.

Also, I'm worried a little that it has Idebenone instead of Co Q10?? Idebenone as I understand it is the synthetic version of Co Q10, and Idebenone can cause severe allergic reactions and even breathing difficulties in some people,

so I'm worried about "Mau" when she said it caused red spots and she thought she was allergic.

But I'm thinking the Soy Lift does NOT contain Idebenone since the website states Botanicals are used? Am I correct?

Thanks so much.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
She doesn't list the ingredients on the label. For my part, I hope it DOES have idebenone instead of CoQ10. I find the idebenone to be far more effective.

I really wouldn't worry about idebenone producing breathing difficulty. The numbers of people who exhibited that reaction to idebenone were a fraction of a fraction of a percent and they were exposed to a far higher concentration of idebenone than any of us are likely to encounter in our lifetime.

If you're really concerned about it, or any other product, and I understand that many people tend to have skin that is highly sensitive and reactive, then spot test it before slathering it on. Seems like a better solution than stressing about it.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
and to add, if your that reactive to certain ingredients, I wouldn't order from anyone who wouldn't give their ingredients. I understand Julies afraid of people stealing her formula, and prob rightly so, seems to happen right before our own eyes sometimes. But if not seeing the ingredients can hurt your skin, then don't order. I am not defending her policy on not listing her ingredients, I do believe IT IS THE LAW for her to do so. So personally I am really going to have to love something to order from anyone who chooses to do business this way.
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Ok, thanks everyone. I looked on her website again and didn't see Idebenone listed with all her other ingredients, so maybe it is Co Q10 instead. But I think I'll wait awhile, and if anyone ever finds out, please let me know.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:27 am      Reply with quote
luvsgracy wrote:
Ok, thanks everyone. I looked on her website again and didn't see Idebenone listed with all her other ingredients, so maybe it is Co Q10 instead. But I think I'll wait awhile, and if anyone ever finds out, please let me know.

I understand her emailing can take a bit for her to answer, but since you now have us all a bit curious, email her, she should tell you which, that would not be giving up her list!
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
A couple of questions: has the website changed? I can't find it and would appreciate a link. Thank you.

Next, I wasn't seeing results with the HA SoyLift, so I mixed in a little bit of COQ10 powder each evening. I was thinking the HA SoyLift did not contain idebenone, and I was thinking I was boosting the COQ10, but I guess I was wrong, after just re-reading this thread. Is it okay to combine the 2? And, is it a matter of personal preference on natural vs synthetic form?

Thanks again.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
A couple of questions: has the website changed? I can't find it and would appreciate a link. Thank you.

I'm having the same problem. I had the site bookmarked and I was about to send it to you, but when I went to it, some other beauty site opened. hmm
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
When I went to her sitewww.perfectcomplexion.net This message comes up on her site

This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Her ebay store is still up.

http://stores.ebay.com/Julie-Robins-Perfect-Complexion-TCA

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a way to buy this other than on ebay?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
It looks like her site name has been bought by a diff company...yikes.....guess ebay is the only way to go for now if you want her products!
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Disappearing website makes me uneasy...I hope I will get the products I ordered Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
and to add, if your that reactive to certain ingredients, I wouldn't order from anyone who wouldn't give their ingredients. I understand Julies afraid of people stealing her formula, and prob rightly so, seems to happen right before our own eyes sometimes. But if not seeing the ingredients can hurt your skin, then don't order. I am not defending her policy on not listing her ingredients, I do believe IT IS THE LAW for her to do so. So personally I am really going to have to love something to order from anyone who chooses to do business this way.

It is the law. You must list ingredients. Or you're breaking the law. I learned that here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21845&highlight=list+ingredients+law
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
This seems so strange that her website has disappeared when she has products that people seem to love. Does anyone have any information on what is going on here? I would like to order, but something seems strange here.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I just checked a minute ago, and this link still works: http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index

All of the pages came up and I did not receive any error messages.

FYI.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
This seems so strange that her website has disappeared when she has products that people seem to love. Does anyone have any information on what is going on here? I would like to order, but something seems strange here.

I just received my order from Julie, she very generously upgraded my HA-Soy Lift to 2oz bottle. I also got samples for Royal Jelly, lip balm, apeel night, and micro-crystals. I read the instruction sheet, and now I am not sure if I am ready for all these peel products...I am afraid that I will ruin my face.... Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
I just checked a minute ago, and this link still works: http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index

All of the pages came up and I did not receive any error messages.

FYI.

It does work but its not JULIES site...its something totally different.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Confused Confused When I click on it, the site looks the same. I was getting a different site this morning, but it's working fine now.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Not only will she not list her ingredients which is ridiculous, but I had the audacity to ask her for clearer directions on using her TCA peels. I found that the small amount of info she provides was really insufficient. This was her response:

Hi
This product line is exactly like going for an esthetic appointment for a
treatment. No two skintypes are alike. If you simply follow the userguide of
using ONE product at a time and mastering it. Then you can use the NEXT
product. If you chose to integrate them based on your own results, that is
going to be your own decision. The second I offer up a step 1, step 2
detail,. it will accomodate about 10% of the users,. leaving 90% scratching
their heads wondering why their skin is NOT responding or why their skin is
OVER responding. The concept is simple when you follow this advice. If
nothing occurs by day 3 you use more. If your skin resonds you have figured
out the correct application for your skin.
I offer these very special products out to my clients of 7 years and to
those they refer. I am very firm about not trying to control the
application. I use to have a LONG list of what if's and what-to-do's. For 5
months it was the most CONFUSING time of my life. I pulled that guide up and
asked 100 of my long time users what they NEEDED to know and the guide was
devised based on their input. One gal said...."All you gotta do is get it
out of the bottle and put it on your face"! I laugh at that, but its so
true.
My user guide is simple to follow and page 2 has do's and don'ts that covers
APEEL but also peels in general. Thats why I say READ it twice. Its got
everything you need to know. I do not want to overcomplicate it because it
is a simple process.
Take Care
Julie
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Not only will she not list her ingredients which is ridiculous, but I had the audacity to ask her for clearer directions on using her TCA peels. I found that the small amount of info she provides was really insufficient.

Hello yogi,
I also got similar "not very friendly" email reply from her. I received my order today and she indeed included a lot of extra goodies (generous but its just good marketing strategy). I have HA-Soy lift on around my eyes now. But, I am still undecided about using those peel products, latte, complex, and apeel correct.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Wildcat -
Does the Soy Lift do anything for you? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have any effect on my skin.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |