Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:04 am      Reply with quote
Would someone with dry, sensitive skin and not prone to breaking out please review the HA soy lift, too, please? Or at least in your review, please specify your skin type, so I could tell if this product would work on me, too. I wanted to ask Julie about buying a sample size, but her web site warned that she might take forever to respond.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Katee if I turn orange, green or any color but brown, I want it on the record that its ALL your fault. Not sure how long it takes to get stuff, but mines ordered!!!! My legs are desperate to not look like casper during the summer months, hopes prays, does a sacrifice to the Gods!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Laughing.....

Hey now, hey now. I NEVAH said a word about the tanning stuff! With my southern Italian / Greek heritage, I don't use tanning products.

Now if you use the stuff I reviewed on your eyelids, and your eyebrows sorta blend with your hair as a result, THAT you can blame on me.

MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Geez Katee, just rub it in, lets see.....Pretty, smart, has 3 fab dogs, no wrinkles, and oh yes lets not forget, DOESN'T TURN GHOSTLY WHITE IN WINTER...pfft, stomps off to my corner to pout!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Geez Katee, just rub it in, lets see.....Pretty, smart, has 3 fab dogs, no wrinkles, and oh yes lets not forget, DOESN'T TURN GHOSTLY WHITE IN WINTER...pfft, stomps off to my corner to pout!

and don't forget she has sex like eighty times a day! sheesh, katee, you should try guapagirl's new miracle cream. you obviously have enough product.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:

sheesh, katee, you should try guapagirl's new miracle cream. you obviously have enough product.

Hehe....why do you think my skin looks so good?

(and, just for the record, it's fairly rare that I have sex more than 6 or 7 times a day! )

havana8

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I just zeroed in on the soy & ran out like a bat out of hell Angel I've learned the hard way. Now if you guys go & review the other stuff..I'm back in trouble. Katie mentioned a pure perfection serum..no one happened to throw that in along with the kitchen sink?

I got the Perfection serum a couple of orders ago but have yet to try it as I got distracted, Laughing but I can report back once I do....
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Ah, please do havana8! I thought it looked like a very interesting product...
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
la vie en rose wrote:

sheesh, katee, you should try guapagirl's new miracle cream. you obviously have enough product.

(and, just for the record, it's fairly rare that I have sex more than 6 or 7 times a day! )

*Whew* 6 or 7 is fine, I was beginning to think you were a ummmmmmm easy Shock
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:

I \wish I could turn white in the winter...I still have last summer's tan..which I developed with spf gazillion!! Blame Greek heritage for permanent swarthiness.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

I \wish I could turn white in the winter...I still have last summer's tan..which I developed with spf gazillion!! Blame Greek heritage for permanent swarthiness.

*licks tip of pencil, adds Marina to my list*
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing....
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
MM wave my legs scare ghosts -- do i get to be on your good list now? and katee is easy; she's just not a slut.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
MM wave my legs scare ghosts -- do i get to be on your good list now? and katee is easy; she's just not a slut.

*Gets out sparkly pen, adds La vie to freinds lists* and says ever so softly, I was trying to be kind about the slut/easy/nympho debate!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
and says ever so softly, I was trying to be kind about the slut/easy/nympho debate!

Embarassed
oops!

i like being on the sparkly list though Very Happy
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
la vie en rose wrote:

Are you able to walk? Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
pmsl.

I am ghostly white can I pleeease go on the friends list. Pray

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I walk very well.

But, thank you for your concern.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
you guys are making me

laugh out loud!!!!!

thanks!

re: HA soylift, sounds like an excellent product, but again, I self-enforce a ban on lines that withhold ingredients from me. It is occurring to me that many of these lines sold off of the internet perhaps do not have to comply with fda rules, or that they are less regulated, which causes me a little anxiety. which is not to say AT ALL that some of them aren't totally trustworthy and well formulated.
Julie's products look very nice and I'm lookign forward to more reviews.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Eeeewww....yuckky! Guess that's why he's always coming home with a bottle of her favorite wine every night!!

katee wrote:
la vie en rose wrote:

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
pmsl. ...

Lori, what does PMSL mean? "Pre-menstrual syndrome lady"? Please advise - I'm clueless! Very Happy
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
*Pulls out sparkly pen, adds lorri* And can Katee walk, pfft in heels to boot I bet!!!!!! OH oh adds Candy, she said she turns white too, and I do sooooooooooooooo love getting samples with orders, would just hate shooting myself in the foot this early in the year. And since this threads on and off on the stuff, any news to report anyone????
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Katee - since you have a good relationship going on with Julie, would you kindly ask her if she would consider selling a sample size of this HA Soy Lift? There're so many people who want to try it, but we can't afford to throw away $45 if it didn't work well for us. Smile Well, if anyone else has a good relationship with Julie, and would not mind asking her for us, it would be great. Maybe you can let her know about this thread?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl,

Why do you assume I have ANY relationship with Julie?

I gotta say, you are one strange broad. Rolling Eyes
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
bkkgirl,

Why do you assume I have ANY relationship with Julie?

I gotta say, you are one strange broad. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Well, you have at least bought something from her before while I haven't, so you definitely have a much better relationship with her than I do! That's what I meant to say. Regarding who is a stranger broad, that remains to be seen. Based on lots of things I've read that you authored, I thought you might win that award yourself. haha (No insult intended. I joke around a lot although it might not always be interpreted correctly in writing. I also like to make it seem serious (but some of the things I say I thought would seem obvious to people that I was just joking), and some of my jokes were taken seriously. LOL My boyfriend fell for lots of my jokes that way...much to his chagrin I'm sure. hehe The only saving grace is I can't keep a straight face, but online, it is no problem. You can't tell I'm laughing as I'm typing unless I do this Bad Grin or add "hehehe" or "haha" or "LOL".)
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |