Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DIY Filler Injections
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Dianne
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
raesmommie34 wrote:
Hi Kristie16!! I was curious if your order from the Beauty pharmacy came through and if so, was it legit?

Hi there,
I ordered from Beauty pharmacy and I say beware. First of all she told me it would be 1-3 weeks. It didn't show up within 3 weeks so I tried checking the usps tracking number that she included but usps said it couldn't find that tracking number. I ordered juvederm ultra xc and on the website it changed to juvederm 4 on the check out for some strange reason. Her credit card payment wasn't encrypted so I phoned her and specifically told her I wanted xc and not 4 and she assured me it would be xc. When I received the product, the box said Juvederm Ultra XC, it was clearly opened, the contents were clearly juvederm 4 with different lot numbers entirely from the box. That is my experience with Beauty Pharmacy.
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Do not order from Beauty Pharmacy! They are selling counterfeit products. I ordered Juvederm and was sent Juvederm 4. Something didn't seem right with the packaging, so I asked my friend who is an RN at a dermatologist. She said they got a health warning FAX about counterfeit Juvederm that all have the same lot number (the same as mine) and the ALLEGAN logo is in a different font. And she is right. It is. I feel like an idiot for being taken, but am grateful I found this out before I injected God only knows what into my face! Lesson learned - you get what you pay for!
raesmommie34

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Restylane w Lidocaine..omg this is scaring me. One of the other ladies on here said she ordered from there last June and her order was legit. I'm sooooo confused, a bit anxious and quite worried.
Dianne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I concur...definitely counterfeit products. Those lot numbers, were they H24LA40072 and S30LA30262 by any chance?
Not only did I get the box that said Ultra XC and packages inside that said ultra 4 with completely different lot numbers and expiry dates (which she claimed must've been a manufacturing error...that would NEVER happen) but upon closer inspection, she had opened the packages and re-glued them, the sticker on the syringes had fallen off and I could see glue gun threads on the box seals where she had glued them back together too. I've contacted my credit card company to file a complaint and see if they can get my money back.
Kristie16...did you use the product you purchased off her and were there any adverse reactions? Can you please let us know?
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Yes! My lot number is S30LA30262. Also she said that the ALLERGAN logo uses the wrong font (which is true) and the Arabic script on the back is written backwards (from left to right instead of right to left). I would have never noticed this or even thought to look, but she brought me an empty box of Juvederm from work & we compared all these things & the product that Beauty Pharmacy is selling is obviously fake. I'm just lucky that I had this resource at my disposal - many women do not. I cringe to think what may have happened if I had just started injecting this into my face.

She said they don't even know what the material is in these counterfeit products. But they think it may contain some type of silicone. Because patients have come to doctors with skin necrosis & bad reactions seeking medical help after self-injecting Juvederm that they purchased online. She said that hyaluronidase treatments should fix the problem, but in many cases it does not, which leads them to believe that this is some other material.
Dianne wrote:
I concur...definitely counterfeit products. Those lot numbers, were they H24LA40072 and S30LA30262 by any chance?
Not only did I get the box that said Ultra XC and packages inside that said ultra 4 with completely different lot numbers and expiry dates (which she claimed must've been a manufacturing error...that would NEVER happen) but upon closer inspection, she had opened the packages and re-glued them, the sticker on the syringes had fallen off and I could see glue gun threads on the box seals where she had glued them back together too. I've contacted my credit card company to file a complaint and see if they can get my money back.
Kristie16...did you use the product you purchased off her and were there any adverse reactions? Can you please let us know?
tiffanyajjk

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone here ever bought filler from Anna's cosmetics and is it legit?
pinchgrove

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:14 am      Reply with quote
It could be dangerous. Don't take the risk..
raesmommie34

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Pinchgrove, so do you have a particular place you purchase from?
JanaNovotna

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, anyone here on this forum live around the LA basin/area? I'm looking for a DIY buddy to engage in conversation, compare notes and even help one another. Thanks:) PM me Very Happy
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I wouldn't risk this, you don't know what you are getting. Not worth the $$$ saved.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ok ladies, so I received my product (Restylane w lidocaine)in from beauty pharmacy! Not only was the product legit but I look awesome after doing my Nasolabial folds! Yaaay! I compared what she sent me to another box from the dermatologist office my nurse works at who recently did my tear troughs. Everything was EXACTLY the same! I know some of you reported having a bad experience and I hate hearing that but mine has been nothing but 👍🏼👍🏼! So good that I'm placing my next order asap! I'm excited to move on to my next area that needs a little touch up 😁
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
raesmommie34 wrote:
Ok ladies, so I received my product (Restylane w lidocaine)in from beauty pharmacy! Not only was the product legit but I look awesome after doing my Nasolabial folds! Yaaay! I compared what she sent me to another box from the dermatologist office my nurse works at who recently did my tear troughs. Everything was EXACTLY the same! I know some of you reported having a bad experience and I hate hearing that but mine has been nothing but 👍🏼👍🏼! So good that I'm placing my next order asap! I'm excited to move on to my next area that needs a little touch up 😁

Well you should count your blessings. It looks like you're the only one on here who didn't get ripped off by this company. I would be very careful in the future. My dermatologist said that these can't possibly be authentic products because of the pricing. He said that the pricing structure of these products is very tightly controlled & that beauty pharmacy is selling these products for less than what doctors are able to buy them for. It's all very suspicious if you ask me.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
I am so over putting filler in my face. "Been there done that!". Looks fake especially in photos. Take a photo of your face smiling and you can see the filler.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
raesmommie34 wrote:

You have any before/after pics?
tiffanyajjk

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
raesmommie34 wrote:

How deep did you go under skin? I'm paranoid about hitting that artery near the nasolabial. Glad to hear everything went well for you!
raesmommie34

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
TKendrick, I do have before and after pics, however Im not sure how to upload them if or if I can.

Tiffanyajjk, I watched a TON of videos on youtube and I just tried posting one but because Im a new member on the site, it wouldn't allow me. But videos like dutchess of dermis and the many many tutorials by doctors helped me determine how deep to go, which was that deep at all. I still have a lot of work that needs to be done to my face Sad I lost a tone of weight and for whatever reason one side of my face is more sunken in (especially in my lower cheek area). I'm actually searching for a few more sites to purchase from. Fingers crossed I'll come across some that are legit
raesmommie34

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to ask if anyone has heard of or purchased from Dispense or F***erpharma dot com
Or even Annas, which was referred to a few comments up. I'm really needed a legit site for Juvederm.. The lady I buy Restylane from doesn't carry what I need. Heeeeeeeeeelp!! lol
tiffanyajjk

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 am      Reply with quote
sent you a PM

raesmommie34 wrote:
TKendrick, I do have before and after pics, however Im not sure how to upload them if or if I can.

Tiffanyajjk, I watched a TON of videos on youtube and I just tried posting one but because Im a new member on the site, it wouldn't allow me. But videos like dutchess of dermis and the many many tutorials by doctors helped me determine how deep to go, which was that deep at all. I still have a lot of work that needs to be done to my face Sad I lost a tone of weight and for whatever reason one side of my face is more sunken in (especially in my lower cheek area). I'm actually searching for a few more sites to purchase from. Fingers crossed I'll come across some that are legit
thinkforms
5% products discount

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone!

I started having lip injections done in 2012.
2 years later I started self-injecting and have never looked back. So I've been self-injecting for over 3 years. I inject pretty regularly, about once a month. But I only inject around 0.3ml at a time. I inject SO slowly, that I never get bruises and minimal bleeding. I admit I do love the swollen look.

My ex was 100% convinced that my lips were real.😅😅
When I was injected professionally I developed a nodules and 5 years on I still have it... not with self-injecting.

The first time I self-injected I found it a bit traumatic and dry-heaved. But now it's a breeze.
thinkforms
5% products discount

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Even though I have been self-injecting my lips, I have never injected elsewhere on my face. Until a few days ago.

Since my journey into fillers my nasolabials have increased. I would like to start self-injecting here properly but I understand it's a high-risk zone of skin necrosis due to an artery that runs there. I injected a little very shallowly, that I can now feel it in my face Sad

Has anyone used cannulas succesfully here? What needle size or cannula size should be used?

And from what I understand the needle is angled differently and more flat.

What's the protocol is skin necrosis is detected? I
tiffanyajjk

Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:00 am      Reply with quote
As you found out , the NL's should be inject in the mid to deep dermis.
As for the skin necrosis , if that were to happen I'd def go to a doctor. I've read that you should massage and apply warm compress to help get blood flowing to the area. Its also more likely to happen in the glabella but can occur in the NL.
4beauty4ever

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Hello, wondering if anyone has ordered from Anna's Cosmetics. Believe the same person used to have similar site known as "Cosmetics First."
researchguru

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:06 pm      Reply with quote

I ordered more than one product from the beauty pharmacy and both products were re-glued boxes and counterfeit products from China. I have pictures for proof. I can email them to you if you would like to see. Don't order there, you don't want to risk ruining yourself because of a cheap product.
zizi5863

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Probably too late for me. I bought 1 ml restylane from beauty pharmacy this year and injected nl area in early March . Finger crossed ,it has been about 2 months since I injected myself. My packing was fine but I have not personally seen restylane original packing so I don't know how it is suppose to be.
TKendrick

Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:18 am      Reply with quote
zizi5863 wrote:
Probably too late for me. I bought 1 ml restylane from beauty pharmacy this year and injected nl area in early March . Finger crossed ,it has been about 2 months since I injected myself. My packing was fine but I have not personally seen restylane original packing so I don't know how it is suppose to be.

do you have any updates?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |