Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your favourite perfumes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Sweety Smarty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Sarahs parfume has great reviews on MUA...
I just got my Body by Victoria...greaaaaaaaaaaaat!My new favorit parfume!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

Now we are talking, this is my ultimate love in life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aftelier from Mandy Aftlier
Pink Lotus (originally created for Madonna)
Shiso (lovely based on a Geisha Japanese formula)

The Different Company (France)
Jansmine de Nuit (light amber & jasmine so lovely!!)
Osmanthus (fresh, feminine, floral)
Rose Poivre (more spicy)

Infiore
Najma (rich amber not too sweet love)
Amirah(sweet floral - intoxicating)

I Profumi di Firenze (Itallian)
Ambra de Nepal (sweet amber lovely)

Monyette Paris Perfume Oil (French)very floral, sweet and sexy!

Now all of you who love perfume the best place I have found to find all the best perfume mostly europe or hard to find decadent items

iswww.beautyhabit.com you can also get a 6 item sample pack of anything for $11USD.

Check it out, its so addictive trying so many perufmes and all the ones listed above are 100% natural. You will find some of the most sought after perfume that is not synthetic.

Feliz
Mabsy

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
I Profumi di Firenze (Itallian)
Ambra de Nepal (sweet amber lovely)

Now all of you who love perfume the best place I have found to find all the best perfume mostly europe or hard to find decadent items iswww.beautyhabit.com you can also get a 6 item sample pack of anything for $11USD.

I love these! I'm wearing the Ambra de Nepal at the moment (with a bit of L'Artisan Timbuktu).

Some other really good places to buy rare perfumes from are:www.luckyscent.com,www.lusciouscargo.com and (my fave)www.lacremebeauty.com Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:54 am      Reply with quote
At the moment, I'm really liking the Gucci Eau de Parfum (the dark brown one), and the bottle's so cute, too Very Happy
I'm also considering buying the new Obsession Night, but must test it on my skin first, to see how it develops. I find it very similar to Bvlgari Blv Notte, which is LE:(

At the moment, I'm definitely in a spicy, non-sweet mood when it comes to perfumes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

Thanks for the other web sites you posted for rare perfume. I will check them out. Yes the Ambra del Nepal is really nice, you would also really like the InFiore - Najma (not as sweet yet lovely!!)

Feliz
Mabsy

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
Yes the Ambra del Nepal is really nice, you would also really like the InFiore - Najma (not as sweet yet lovely!!)

Thank you Feliz! I'll ask for a sample of that next time I order something Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:49 am      Reply with quote
the SJP - Lovely is quite nice, somewhat classy. But I'm in a very good mood today since I found a gift set of dolly girl in a bag at the back of a cupboard.

For those who like the BPAL scents I thought I'd give a shout out for a similar place, gothrosary.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
My absolute favourite of all-time is Casmir by Chopard.

But I also love:
Oyedo by Diptyque
Mure et Musc by L'Artisan Parfumeur
Ligne St Barth Vanilla
Ambra by Etro
Mitsouko by Guerlain

The perfume I hate most in the world - and which I had to immediately wash off when I tried it, otherwise I literally would have thrown up - is Tubereuse by L'Artisan Parfumeur. On me it smelt like extremely rancid butter.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I am not big into perfumes at all. My perfume bottlaes(waaay too many)..just sit there....but whenever I remember to spray some on....it is generally Lolita Lempika.
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Majorb, you just reminded me... I love Casmir! Subtle, a whisper of a perfume really, yet seductively deep. Floral but not cloying and a bit mysterious because of spicy notes. Even better than the smell of the lotus flower which its i believe its based on!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:23 am      Reply with quote
You're the only other person I know who uses it! What obviously good taste you have! Very Happy

I absolutely love it and it's the one perfume I wear that always gets noticed and complimented on.
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Why thank you majorb!

5% products discount

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
I don't use perfumn on regular basis. But, I do love "Spring Flower" from Creed.

Anyone has used this one?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
The Body Shop's Vanilla Eau de toilette
Alfred Sung's Shi
Cool Water for Women
pinkmelody
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Gucci Envy Me

Tommy Girl
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I go in stages where I like to wear perfume and then I'll go a while not wanting to wear it. Maybe it's just a matter of finding the right scent. Scents that I used to love, I don't like as much now and I think I find it more difficult now to find something I really love.

But speaking of loving a perfume ... I have recently found one I really like. It's French Connection perfume (by Make Me Smooth ... they sell custom scented lotions and stuff ... LOVE their products) and the scent is Tahitian Vanilla and Blood Orange. I love it! I really like scents with vanilla or spicey scents. I'm ordering another one off them called Ambre a la Vanille which I'm hoping I'll also love. Very Happy
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
curves? husband is allergic to perfume, so i usually used these.
Trish
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I love them all and I have to say I have quite a collection but some of my favorite are:

Montana Eau D'argeant and Eau D'Or (sadly they are hard to find--last time i was in Europe and saw them in a dept store i bought them all)

Guerlain L'Heure Blue

Fracas

Fenjal Eau de Cologne

Estee by Estee Lauder

They are all wonderful scents that i find non offensive to my nose and get tons of compliments.
Trish

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Prescriptive, Bvlgari, Gucci Envy
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
DKNY Be Delicious green apple perfume.
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Passion once in a while for a long time. I should try some of the perfumes you gals mentioned here.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Nectarine blossom & honey or Grapefruit, both from Jo Malone
Jardin Du Nil from Hermes
andi
5% products discount

Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Michael Kors
Frangipane Chantecaille
Serge Lutens parfums
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
It's funny...I have a few favorite perfumes and have sampled many various brands..alot of them high-end samples obtained from generous MUA swappers and the one I get the most compliments from is Bath & Body Works Flowering Herb Spray!!
tularyn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
When I was younger it was all about Benetton Colours, and oddly Givenchy's Ysatis.

Now I realize that Ysatis was WAY too mature for me, but I still loved it.

On winter nights (or if it's not balmy and I'm not sweating) I wear Dior Hypnotic Poison. It's so lush and dense and sensual.

My more casual scent is a blend of Body Shop oils: Satsuma (orange) and Vanilla.

The other one that I used to LOVE and ran out of and haven't found lately is Zents Sun. Mmmm.

I am terrible at describing scents. But I highly recommend sniffing them if you come across, and hopefully you will find them as delectable as I do.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |