Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your favourite perfumes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Sweet Pea
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:36 am      Reply with quote
My favorite at the moment is the new Prada fragrance. I absolutely love it.[/i]
Cyberlady
5% products discount

Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Mine are:

Mitsouko by Guerlain
Bulgari Eau Parfumee
Oscar de la Renta
O de Lancome
Agent Provocateur
Eau Dynamisante
Sisley Eau du Soir
ann441

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
Where can I find "Commes de Garcons' Avignon.

It sound interesting.

Ann
Mabsy

Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:14 am      Reply with quote
http://www.luckyscent.com

Avignon is part of CDG Series 3 - which is listed separately to the main CDG line.

ann441 wrote:

It sound interesting.

Ann
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
http://www.luckyscent.com

Avignon is part of CDG Series 3 - which is listed separately to the main CDG line.

ann441 wrote:

It sound interesting.

Ann

The good thing about luckyscent.com is that they sell sample sizes of most of the perfumes they carry so you can try it before buying a full size.

The list of samples changes from time to time based on what they have in stock.
bumblebee

Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:36 am      Reply with quote
I'm loving Dior Addict at the moment, it's nice and wintery

An all time fave is Clinique Happy

Also quite like Paloma Picasso although it is very heavy and only for a night out

Bumblebeexxxxx
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:15 am      Reply with quote
New perfume loves include BPAL's Samhain and Masabakes as well as Keiko Mecheri's Oliban
Aurora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
love these scents;

Mania by g.armani
rosamor by oscar de la renta
Allure by Chanel
Burberry London
Opium

My all time favourite was the original Mania (grey/black bottle) by G.Armani, but it has been discontinued and replaced with another version. Unfortunatley I recently broke my bottle of Mania on my bathroom floor... Sad
Mabsy

Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:38 am      Reply with quote
thoughtcrime wrote:
New perfume loves include BPAL's Samhain and Masabakes as well as Keiko Mecheri's Oliban

I must be nuts - I just ordered off BPAL. I guess I'll be waiting till about February - but I'm hoping it's worth the wait! Vegas Gal - got your order yet? I read on their forum that late September orders are now being received by people.

Sweet Pea - have you tried Angel by Thierry Mugler? When I smelt the Prada fragrance (thanks Thoughtcrime!) it bugged me for days because I knew it reminded me of something but didn't know what. Then I figured out that it was Angel (except that Angel gives me migranes but Prada doesn't...).
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, yes I finally got my order . Now on their website it says it can take up to 45 business days to get your stuff Shock. I think I'm going to have to find some other scents that I "love", because that is just way to long to wait.
lorrapaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I love ghost deep night i used to wear Eden by cacharel but i prefer the deep night.
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
The ones I love:

Mild fragrances that don't last all day: Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, Ja'Dore, & knowing by Estee Lauder. Wink

Stronger Scents that last all day: Beautiful by Estee Lauder & Coco by Chanel.
Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Lush's Karma is my current fav. I like the oranginess of it. Smile It's warm and refreshing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Prada "Eau de Parfum"
Donna Karan "Cashmere"
Aquolina "Pink Sugar"

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Garden Botanika - "Heart"
Armani "Mania"
Oscar de La Renta "Rosamor"

Love these -

Maria Wink

5% products discount

Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Jil Sander Sensations --light and delicious!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I really really really my Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance. It's the only bottle of perfume I have ever finished.
I just wish it had more staying power though Sad
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
I love Beautiful - Estee Lauder, Cristale - Chanel and Diorella - Dior to name a few.
MsJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Carolina Herrera for 10 straight years! I also like Nina Ricci and Estee Lauder's Pleasures. In the 80's, it was all about Christian Dior's Poison for me.
mailnat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
My alltime favourites Dior addict - gotta love the vanilla!!!

New ones I'm loving are:
Burberry/Brit - nice and fruity and fresh.
Michael Kors/Michael Kors - love the strong scent (tuberrose) of this one!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
It is so hard to pick - it depends on my mood and the time of the year..
I think that Hypnotique by Dior is gorgeous for the winter months... I also *love* Skin by Bonne Bell. My all-time favourite is Chanel 5.
Pudoodles
cheezwiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Toe wrote:
Anybody tried Benefit's 'Maybe Baby'? I was wondering what fragrance family it belonged to.

I added this one to my collection at Christmas time. It's a light peachy/apricot scented floral, very girly & flirty. Normally I don't like fruity scents at all, but this one is really nice - appropriate for daywear in an office as its not heavy or offensive. The fragrance may remind you of peach scented shampoo or body wash.

I'm pretty much a floral (sometimes citrus) girl - here are some of my other faves:

-W by Banana Republic - one of my HG perfumes, so soft & clean smelling! Not a super fancy brand but I loooove it.
-Eternity Purple Orchids by Calvin Klein
-Eau d'Hadrien by Annick Goutal: heavenly lemony scent
-Lilia Bella by Guerlain: for serious Lily of the Valley lovers only!
-Verbenas de Provence by Jo Malone: another refreshing lemon scent
-Orange Blossom by Jo Malone: beautiful fresh orange blossom scent (not heavy or spicy).
-Shi by Alfred Sung: light acquaceous floral
-Pure Poison by Dior: heavier than what I normally wear, but has some lovely orange in the the top notes.

Edited to add: Estee Lauder Pleasures - another all-time fave of mine. Smile
Mabsy

Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:18 am      Reply with quote
I just found another one I *really* like and am probably about to purchase. It's part of the new CDG range (Series 7) and it's called Spicy Cocoa. Yum!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Very Irresistable - Givenchy
J'Adore - Christian Dior
Ceasars Woman - Pressy from Las Vegas!!!
Oh and Sunflowers for round the house
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trying to remember the name of this perfume that I used to wear about 10 years ago - and it finally occurred to me! I have no idea if I can even get it anymore - I haven't seen or heard about it in years - it is called "Roma" by Laura Biagiatti....anyone know if it is still available?
Pudoodles
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |