Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DermaRoller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 am      Reply with quote
This is my update after 45 days-

My skin looks really good- I think this really works for me in terms of collagen, ect. I rolled my left breast because I have a faint white scar from a dog bite and amazingly I think my breast is now a few centimeters higher.

I did mess up on my cheeks by being too aggressive. I have a couple of acne scars that look worse now. What I think I did was stick the needles (1.5 mm) in too deep and they got stuck and moved too much laterally when I rolled over the cheek area. If I go over this area again it will be a tiny test area and I'll be careful.

I think I'd like to try a 1mm roller just because it has a smaller diameter needle and I feel like there is less chance of further scarring with a smaller diameter.
vivre
5% products discount

Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:
Hi,

Just popping on very quickly to ask this question...

I have just been reading through the dr-roller.eu website and came across a little info that caught my eye.

Quote:
It is common and most recommended that with skin roller with needle length 1.0 mm or longer to have four to six treatments at approximately six-weeks intervals. The level of improvement rises with each treatment, but it may take up to three months in some cases to see the improvement. During the intervals between treatments, a 0.15 mm or 0.25 mm needle length roller should be used to stimulate skin care products absorbtion to skin

So with all the discussion on here about not using 1.5mm roller daily, or even weekly as it can be bad... what about the above? Using the 1.5mm every 4 - 6 weeks, and then using a 0.15mm or 0.25mm needle during those 4 - 6 weeks to help product penetration?

It all depends on how your skin responds to the .15mm roller...Some people are so sensitive that they even have inflammation from this type of roller. Try it and see how your face responds....It does seem like a good plan if your skin responds well to the facial penetration product - the smaller roller...

I must admit..it really would be nice if a thread could be created where by the long time rollers could list their updated protocols along with the results that they received. Yes I know it's mentioned in this huge 139 page thread but it's not always accurate. As some rollers who thought they were getting results eventually found that they weren't in the long run.... I personally have gone over this thread repeatedly but am still unsure of the actual permanent results others have seen.

Unfortunately at one point one of the rollers started a discussuin on what seemed like results (it was titled something like "What has the dermaroller done for you." However, the thread seemed to be abandoned because people were going on that thread for advice on dermaroller use... Rather than staying on this thread to ask those type of questions.

Further, the long time rollers frequent this thread less as they are frustrated with the amount of people who come here looking for a quick response and want to be told what to do without actually going through the thread with the excuse that it takes too long... After all, it must be frustrated to write the same answer over and over...Again, maybe a results thread would be ideal as it would only state actual results and protocols.....not advice.....It could be stated that it is not a thread for advice or suggestions and if someone needs such info they need to come to this thread. Maybe this way the long time rollers would be more interested in sharing their valuable experiences with us....Then using this info new rollers can decide what they want their protocol to be like...What does everybody think about this idea????
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
vivre wrote:
Unfortunately at one point one of the rollers started a discussuin on what seemed like results (it was titled something like "What has the dermaroller done for you."

Here is the link to that thread. Maybe you all want to bump that to the top and see if you will get anyone to respond?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29250&highlight=dermaroller+results

The problem in my mind is that people who were dermarolling stop for a long period of time as they are waiting for the collegen improvement. But, during the time they are waiting for improvement, they are using other things (skin care, gadgets, etc.), and no one can say for certain what improvement the dermaroller has caused as opposed to using all the other things.

Also, dermarolling is very new, and like everything else, it is trial and error. You have to see what works for YOU. What got someone results will not necessarily work for others. Do your research. Read the articles that Bethany took the time and trouble to put here on EDS, and the make an informed decision on what is right for YOU. No one can tell you what to do, what results you will get, how long it will take. Skin care/gadgets, etc., they don't work that way. It is all very individualized.
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
vivre wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:
Hi,

I have just been reading through the dr-roller.eu website and came across a little info that caught my eye.

Quote:
It is common and most recommended that with skin roller with needle length 1.0 mm or longer to have four to six treatments at approximately six-weeks intervals. The level of improvement rises with each treatment, but it may take up to three months in some cases to see the improvement. During the intervals between treatments, a 0.15 mm or 0.25 mm needle length roller should be used to stimulate skin care products absorbtion to skin

So with all the discussion on here about not using 1.5mm roller daily, or even weekly as it can be bad... what about the above? Using the 1.5mm every 4 - 6 weeks, and then using a 0.15mm or 0.25mm needle during those 4 - 6 weeks to help product penetration?

It all depends on how your skin responds to the .15mm roller...Some people are so sensitive that they even have inflammation from this type of roller. Try it and see how your face responds....It does seem like a good plan if your skin responds well to the facial penetration product - the smaller roller...

I must admit..it really would be nice if a thread could be created where by the long time rollers could list their updated protocols along with the results that they received. Yes I know it's mentioned in this huge 139 page thread but it's not always accurate. As some rollers who thought they were getting results eventually found that they weren't in the long run.... I personally have gone over this thread repeatedly but am still unsure of the actual permanent results others have seen.

Unfortunately at one point one of the rollers started a discussuin on what seemed like results (it was titled something like "What has the dermaroller done for you." However, the thread seemed to be abandoned because people were going on that thread for advice on dermaroller use... Rather than staying on this thread to ask those type of questions.

Further, the long time rollers frequent this thread less as they are frustrated with the amount of people who come here looking for a quick response and want to be told what to do without actually going through the thread with the excuse that it takes too long... After all, it must be frustrated to write the same answer over and over...Again, maybe a results thread would be ideal as it would only state actual results and protocols.....not advice.....It could be stated that it is not a thread for advice or suggestions and if someone needs such info they need to come to this thread. Maybe this way the long time rollers would be more interested in sharing their valuable experiences with us....Then using this info new rollers can decide what they want their protocol to be like...What does everybody think about this idea????

I think that's a great idea. If the dermaroller info. was somehow broken up into sections I think a lot less people would be after the quick answers and would be more prone to read for themselves.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
<Will keep using the roller daily but I was wondering if anyone has tried it with the MAP-15 regenerator - worried it may be a bit too astringent for post roller use. I have been scouring the forum for any comments on this subject but could find none - does anyone know of any authoritative articles on good post roller products?>

If you scroll back a page or two, you will see that I have been asking the same question.

There doesn't seem to be a consensus as to the most appropriate forms of Vitamins A & C to be used with dermarolling, or at least as far as I can tell from all that I have read.

I was looking for a Vitamin C derivative as an alternative to ascorbic acid - which I believe may be too irritating - or - create too much inflammation to be used with rolling.

I promise to report back if I find anything further and would ask the same.

Thanks, BF
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
<<<What does everybody think about this idea??

I am putting together a draft FAQ for dermarolling for 40+, anti-aging benefits. I hope when I am finished, other board members will comment on it. It is broken up by subtopics like roller size, frequency, recommended antiseptics, etc.

I am not planning to do one for scars, stretch marks, etc. - so I believe that is still wide open.

BF
vivre
5% products discount

Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="rileygirl"]
vivre wrote:
Unfortunately at one point one of the rollers started a discussuin on what seemed like results (it was titled something like "What has the dermaroller done for you."

Here is the link to that thread. Maybe you all want to bump that to the top and see if you will get anyone to respond?

How on earth do we "bump." By the way....sorry about the typos (i.e discussion, etc...) I really can spell...It's just I have had a hard time with the preview button and have lost everything I wrote on a number of occassions. So I prefer to press the submit button right away rather than check my spelling...typos and all!!!LOL!!
vivre
5% products discount

Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

I am putting together a draft FAQ for dermarolling for 40+, anti-aging benefits. I hope when I am finished, other board members will comment on it. It is broken up by subtopics like roller size, frequency, recommended antiseptics, etc.

I am not planning to do one for scars, stretch marks, etc. - so I believe that is still wide open.

BF

Very generous of you!! I know it's lots of work!! Hopefully as we all become more experienced rollers we can all add our input to the thread....
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
lagomorph wrote:

My skin looks really good- I think this really works for me in terms of collagen, ect. I rolled my left breast because I have a faint white scar from a dog bite and amazingly I think my breast is now a few centimeters higher.

I did mess up on my cheeks by being too aggressive. I have a couple of acne scars that look worse now. What I think I did was stick the needles (1.5 mm) in too deep and they got stuck and moved too much laterally when I rolled over the cheek area. If I go over this area again it will be a tiny test area and I'll be careful.

I think I'd like to try a 1mm roller just because it has a smaller diameter needle and I feel like there is less chance of further scarring with a smaller diameter.

Is it possible that you have a bent needle?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="vivre"]
rileygirl wrote:
vivre wrote:

How on earth do we "bump." By the way....sorry about the typos (i.e discussion, etc...) I really can spell...It's just I have had a hard time with the preview button and have lost everything I wrote on a number of occassions. So I prefer to press the submit button right away rather than check my spelling...typos and all!!!LOL!!

Vivre, just post a reply in that topic and it will move up to where people can see it again! You can just reply with just the word "bump" in the reply if you want!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

BF

Great idea for us "older" folks, BF! Very Happy
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

BF

WOW Barefootgirl,... that would be wonderful... but it must be really hard work to get all this info... well, at least for me!! I've only managed to get through to page 70 for the moment, so I'm not even in the middle of this long post!! Rolling Eyes And at the rate it is going, I'll probably manage to get to this page in about a week, and by then I'll still have a good few more to get through!!!
Just decided to read this last page, of today, out of the blue and saw your post!!
Or even as it has been said... users could post their results in the other post, explaining how they have used the dermaroller (size, how often, results in the short term, results in the long term, what for exactly, in combination of what creams, etc...),... it would be only for users to be able to explain their protocol, or if they have noticed any difference if they have changed any part of their protocol, not for questions...

Well,sorry Sad , haven't given any info myself,... just showing my enthusiasm that there could be a post with the info concentrated!!! Very Happy

Many hugs all, A.
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
vivre wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:
Hi,

Quote:

Hi vivre,

I'm not sure if my post came across right? I read on that website that you can use a 1.5mm roller once every 4 to 6 weeks, but inbetween the 1.5mm treatments you can use a 0.15mm roller for product penetration...
(I'm using a roller for stretch marks).

I'd just like to say incase anyone thinks otherwise: I'm not one of these users who asks questions for a "quick response" or who wants to be told what to do without doing my own research. I am willing to read over the whole thread to find what I need, but I do believe my above question hasn't been covered (I apologise if it has and I have missed it).
I know what to do now (with regards to rolling etc), after doing research and talking to others on here and on another website... as well as reading through this thread. I first joined this thread in May last year.

I know what you mean though. There can be a few people coming on here and asking questions that have been asked numerous times before, the answers have been covered numerous times before. But sometimes people don't think to read through 139 pages first - and I'm sure there are some people out there who simply cannot be bothered, but that's not me.

I have had my roller since May last year. I was doing research back then... but I have only started using it in the past 2 weeks. I'm not someone who rushes into things or who isn't willing to take the time to read/research derma rolling.

I do think it's a good idea what you mentioned about long time rollers making a thread and listing their progress and routine etc.

But I do believe new people will continue to come here and ask repetitive questions - that's the internet for you. I see it on all kinds of forums, about all sorts of subjects. We all have to start somewhere...
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
moongoddess wrote:
lagomorph wrote:

Is it possible that you have a bent needle?

No, I was just an idiot and pushed down with a lot of pressure. The needles sort of got stuck and what I think happened is the holes got stretched wider than they should have. I noticed in reading about the Derma Stamp for scar revision that the needles are long but the diameter is smaller than the 1.5mm.

Imo it wasn't the depth of the rolling that caused problems, it was the width of the area of the holes I created.I have no problems anywhere else and rolled with the same amount of pressure elsewhere on my face and even more on my left breast.
vivre
5% products discount

Tue May 05, 2009 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:
vivre wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:
Hi,

Quote:

Hi vivre,

I'm not sure if my post came across right? I read on that website that you can use a 1.5mm roller once every 4 to 6 weeks, but inbetween the 1.5mm treatments you can use a 0.15mm roller for product penetration...
(I'm using a roller for stretch marks).

I'd just like to say incase anyone thinks otherwise: I'm not one of these users who asks questions for a "quick response" or who wants to be told what to do without doing my own research. I am willing to read over the whole thread to find what I need, but I do believe my above question hasn't been covered (I apologise if it has and I have missed it).
I know what to do now (with regards to rolling etc), after doing research and talking to others on here and on another website... as well as reading through this thread. I first joined this thread in May last year.

I know what you mean though. There can be a few people coming on here and asking questions that have been asked numerous times before, the answers have been covered numerous times before. But sometimes people don't think to read through 139 pages first - and I'm sure there are some people out there who simply cannot be bothered, but that's not me.

I have had my roller since May last year. I was doing research back then... but I have only started using it in the past 2 weeks. I'm not someone who rushes into things or who isn't willing to take the time to read/research derma rolling.

I do think it's a good idea what you mentioned about long time rollers making a thread and listing their progress and routine etc.

But I do believe new people will continue to come here and ask repetitive questions - that's the internet for you. I see it on all kinds of forums, about all sorts of subjects. We all have to start somewhere...

I'm certainly not implying that you did not research and I am the first to agree that the thread is long and tends to be contradictory as protocols were changed or modified and some people confused results with inflammation, etc). I guess the problem is that the success or lack of the success of the roller really varies from person to person....Further, the manufaturers don't necessarily provide the best usage directions as they are not based on clinical trials. Technically your idea sounds like a perfect one. However, the problem seems to come when you realize that some rollers have even experienced inflammation with the smaller rollers. The best bet would be to try it out....and see what the small roller does for you.

I, as I have mentioned in the past, have rolled approx 4 or 5 times with a 1mm roller in the last two months and not only have I seen no improvement but I have horizontal lines on my forehead that were not there previously. However, this could be based on the fact that I am pregnant...So it really depends on the person and how their skin/face responds.

My only gripe is how the red inflammation from the rollers actually make you think you are seeing improvement only to notice your skin reverts back to what it was or worse!!! That is the only reason I caution others...

Furthermore, since it has only been 2 and a half months since I started it really is too soon too guage improvement...although I would be surprised if my skin started to suddenly look good.... As it does not now...
jamesdgm

Tue May 05, 2009 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Barefootgirl"]<Will keep using the roller daily but I was wondering if anyone has tried it with the MAP-15 regenerator - worried it may be a bit too astringent for post roller use. I have been scouring the forum for any comments on this subject but could find none - does anyone know of any authoritative articles on good post roller products?>

If you scroll back a page or two, you will see that I have been asking the same question.

There doesn't seem to be a consensus as to the most appropriate forms of Vitamins A & C to be used with dermarolling, or at least as far as I can tell from all that I have read.

I was looking for a Vitamin C derivative as an alternative to ascorbic acid - which I believe may be too irritating - or - create too much inflammation to be used with rolling.

I promise to report back if I find anything further and would ask the same.

Thanks, BF[/quote]

Thanks for that BF, I decided to ease myself into rolling and not use the MAP-15 until tonight. Skin looks much the same today as it did yesterday, which is excellent. I do notice that the significant changes are mainly in skin texture, and not elasticity/firmness, though early impression may be skewed by the fact that I didn't get much sleep the last few days Razz As a side note the dermalogica multivitamin power concentrate doesn't sting at all for anyone thinking of using it, and has worked wonders thus far. I've combined it with Yonka Creme 15 which I swear by.

Will report back on the results of the MAP-15.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
My short term results from rolling are related to texture as well....I am having a hard time believing it, it's like my pores shrunk overnight and my face looks so even toned.

I suspect that changes related to elasticity and firmness may come later - with the deeper rolling?

Thanks for serum update, BF Smile
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe this way the long time rollers would be more interested in sharing their valuable experiences with us....Then using this info new rollers can decide what they want their protocol to be like...What does everybody think about this idea????[/quote]

I think its a good idea.

In fact, I don't even like reading the same questions over and over, and I am not even answering them, since I have not used it yet, am still in education and prep mode.
It does happen on all forums, that someone says they are too lazy to go back and read but I dunno, that just seems rude to me to expect someone to keep answering, and also to expect others to read your question again when its already been discussed several times.

It also makes it confusing to read!

There is already somewhat of a list...maybe that is enough? Or perhaps add to it, another sub-category...
edited to add, OH! I see a new thread was started! Thank you!!!! HUGS!
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I don't fault anyone for having trouble working their way through this thread and with understanding all the various bits of information in it- it is unwieldy to say the least Smile and yet, all contributions are appreciated.

As far as topicals, I wanted to come back and revisit my earlier comments. I recently purchased a dermatology textbook used in dermatology courses taught at university. I grew tired of hype, marketing, bias and incomplete information.

I don't view any single source as the last word, but for now, I am going with the following based on research outlined in the book:

Retinoic acid - a lower strength when rolling, my usual Retin A cream when not.

Vitamin C - a homemade serum made in small batches at home. In a nutshell, it seems all commercial C serums are basically worthless by the time they reach the consumer - even the high end ones. Perhaps not so if you are ordering directly from the manufacturer and know the exact date of manufacture - whether the serum was exposed to heat, etc. forgetaboutit.

Anti-inflammatories when skin gets too red or sore from rolling - emu oil.

FWIW, the book mentioned pomegranate seed oil as a good antioxidant and some form of selenium as being as effective as retinoids and Vitamin C for collagen building.

Thanks, BF
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl, what is the name of the book that you purchased?
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Rileygirl,

The Skin Aging Handbook, edited by Naya Haydan and published by William Andrew, Norwich, NY

Thanks, BF
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 11:45 am      Reply with quote
I got mine on ebay from this seller elmo!elmo There was 3 when I bought mine.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
I don't want there to be any confusion...hope my prior post did not create one.

Let me add quickly that the book does not discuss dermarolling. It does address effective topicals which led me to make my own decisions about the formulations and strengths that I plan to try during my rolling and maintenance regime.

I am going to back and re-read the chapters that discuss inflammation. That should be helpful too to understand when incorporating dermarolling into a skincare regime.

Thanks, BF
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Hi Rileygirl,

The Skin Aging Handbook, edited by Naya Haydan and published by William Andrew, Norwich, NY

Thanks, BF

Thanks, BF, it looks interesting (but expensive!) Very Happy
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
jamesdgm wrote:
Hey, new to this forum.

Just purchased a 0.3 roller from ClearSkinCare in Australia on the recommendation of a friend. Used it for the first time last night with Dermalogica multivitamin power concentrate and woke up this morning looking about 5 years younger - have had comments about it all day. Will keep using the roller daily but I was wondering if anyone has tried it with the MAP-15 regenerator - worried it may be a bit too astringent for post roller use. I have been scouring the forum for any comments on this subject but could find none - does anyone know of any authoritative articles on good post roller products?

Would appreciate any help.

I don't think the MAP15 would be too astringent. Map is a non-acid form of vitamin C that doesn't cause inflammation like ascorbic acid can. If your skin can handle it, you could use it post rolling with the small/product penetration rollers.

When using larger rollers, since it's such a potent anti-inflammatory, I think it would be good to wait a few days before starting with it. You don't want to stunt the whole wound healing/inflammation response that we are going for with dermarolling.

About how often to roll: I have been an esthy for 10 years and do muscle testing/Kineseology and other energy work. I just ask my client's body how ofter to roll, how long before they can use their Baby Q, topicals etc. It's always different. For example today I had a client who's body wanted another roll in 4 weeks, 2 days exactly. I asked about how long before she should use her BQ with topicals in order to initiate the biggest inflammatory response and thus the most collagen remodulation/production and it said 7 days.

These answers were completely different from the answers we got after the first time we rolled her skin. She suffers from some acne scaring and a large scar from a self administered glycolic peel gone bad (really bad!). The first time is wanted only 3 weeks before the next roll and only 4 days before her BQ with topicals.

I guess the moral of the story is less is more, and listen to your skin. It tells the whole story if you don't rush results and just wait and see.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |