Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Another I Feel Pretty rave
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
Velvettt
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I joined in on another thread to add my raves about IFP products, but this one is about customer service. My first sample of Pearl mattifying cream leaked during shipping. I emailed Kim to ask her if I should maybe add some water to it as the remainder looked very dry. She wrote back immediately to say she was sending me another one, which I wasn't expecting but was thrilled about. It arrived today, along with another free sample of the Shea Body Butter. Here's the conversation with DH about that:
me: Oh look, she sent another sample of the body butter.
him: (eyes lighting up) The good stuff? That smells like coconut?
me: yup
him: (puppy dog eyes) Can I have it?
LOL
DH has diabetic neuropathy in his feet. That means careful tending, with soft, clean skin or he could lose one of them. I used Kim's first sample on his feet. Needless to say, along with the other fullsized products I intend to order, the body butter is on the list. IFP rocks!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
It most certainly does. She responds so quickly to emails and her packages always arrive promplty and packaged prettily. My last order included a sample of the Chocolate Sugar shower gel and is that delicious smelling. If I could get her to create a Vitamin C serum or cream I'd be all set.

Kimberly
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Great review/rave Velvettt. IFP service is pretty fantastic!
That is too cute of your DH Very Happy
My husband loves the coconut lotion sample I have as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my first IFP order yesterday and plan on ordering again real soon. Kim was great to deal with, and very quick at responding to emails. I am in Canada and the shipment arrived much sooner than I thought. Thumbs up to you Kim!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Kim gave me the wrong label for my body spray and I told her she didn't need to send me the right label, but I just got a new label from her yesterday in the mail along with the body butter sample!! She's so sweet! Very Happy It smells divine, similar to Epidermxll. Drool
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Lisey wrote:
Kim gave me the wrong label for my body spray and I told her she didn't need to send me the right label, but I just got a new label from her yesterday in the mail along with the body butter sample!! She's so sweet! Very Happy It smells divine, similar to Epidermxll. Drool

Oh, now I have to try the body butter. I love the smell of EpidermxII.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Lisey wrote:

I love the smell of EII as well--- I have to check thi body butter out! Is it the Caribbean Coconut, Lisey?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Diana P wrote:
Lisey wrote:

I love the smell of EII as well--- I have to check thi body butter out! Is it the Caribbean Coconut, Lisey?

Yup, that's the one! Smile
Velvettt
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Mine's Caribbean Coconut, too. I should have mentioned in my original post that the reason DH and I loved it so much, apart from the wonderful scent and feel of it going onto the skin, is that there is NO greasy after feel. It absorbs instantly and leaves skin soft and smooth, not greasy. This is sooooo important when you're using it on feet! It means you can walk around after without sliding.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
I just have to join you guys in singing praises about Kim. She makes high quality products at a very reasonable price, and she responds promptly and courteously. Her package was shipped fast and arrived fast, too. I am impressed. I have referred a few friends to her site.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I fully agree about Kim's CS. She is prompt with shipping (at a good price to Australia), her products are greeat and she offers good advice on how best to use them.
Mardy Bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love the pearl cream moisturizer and am going to try the mattifying cream. I am using the line eraser but have only been using it for 4 days but it is a nice product that sinks in nicely without making the eye area too tight or dry.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ive just been on IFP site and saw theirs some new products coming. Haircare and antiageing products Very Happy Anyone got any idea what the antiageing products will be?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
All I know Carol is that it's a Matrixyl product. I think bkkgirl is testing it. If you sign up for her newsletter you will get advance notice of her new products and can also volunteer as a tester.

kimberly
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Count me in for the IFP/Kim fan club! Her cs is outstanding - I place an order on Sat evening and she sent a confirmation back w/in an hour! I'm also pretty certain that it's her bha/aha that finally controlled my clogged pores and oiliness.

Now I'm using the anti-ox/dmae spritz, line eraser (just started), bha/aha, moisturizing pearl cream, and body lotion. Also using the clarifying serum.

As far as scents go, I luv the caribbean coconut, pomegranate, and pink grapefruit. The sugared lemon smells like floor cleaner unfortunately, so I may just chuck that lotion.

I also have to say the other thing that impresses me so much is the detailed instructions and information that Kim sends. They fully explain everything and answer any questions you may have about the products/application/etc.

Keep up the great work Kim Very Happy

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Now I'm using the anti-ox/dmae spritz, line eraser (just started), bha/aha, moisturizing pearl cream, and body lotion. Also using the clarifying serum.

Do you use the clarifying serum and the pearl cream at the same time?

Quote:
As far as scents go, I luv the caribbean coconut, pomegranate, and pink grapefruit. The sugared lemon smells like floor cleaner unfortunately, so I may just chuck that lotion.

I think just the opposite; I got the sugared lemon spray sample the other day and I love it. It's very light....I almost wish it was heavier because I keep spraying it everywhere and 1/4 of the bottle is gone already. It smells like it sounds, a lemon scent that's lighter than lemon EO, mixed with a sugary, not flowery, sweetness.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:

Do you use the clarifying serum and the pearl cream at the same time?

Sushi I do use both. I'm just starting to experiment, though. Isn't that funny about the lemon scent? Kim did say it was one of her best sellers. The pink grapefruit smells like how I'd hoped the lemon would.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Leana
5% products discount

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Oh well I guess I'm a minority of one. I read about these products and decided to try the dmae stuff. I get GREAT results with dmae and I Feel Pretty carries a 10% dmae so I figured WOWSER this is for me!

It had a gross (at least to me) tea smell which I truly hate. I would have put up with it if the stuff had any effect at all. It did NOT. Back to my old dmae serum for me.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Her scents sound heavenly. i have been so good lately about not ordering skin care stuff which i don't need really, but yall's reviews are always so tempting.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
In case you didn't know, you can order small samples of her scented things!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi melanie, yeah i saw that, even more tempting right Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
All I know Carol is that it's a Matrixyl product. I think bkkgirl is testing it. If you sign up for her newsletter you will get advance notice of her new products and can also volunteer as a tester.

kimberly

I am going to have to sign up, Kim is wonderful, and so are the products that I have used. I started using her pearl cream due to the rave reviews from all you wonderful ladies.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered the new matrixyl product and her antioxidant spray..cant wait to get Very Happy and yes her customer service is really good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using IFP Moisturizing Pearl Cream under my eyes for about six weeks now. Sometimes I'll mix it with a little facial serum...usually from samples I have hanging around but don't use, then top it off with eye cream. Then something really crazy happened just the other morning! After I washed, moisturized and put sunscreen on my face, I started putting a little bronzer on when I realized I hadn't put any concealer under my eyes Shock Shock Shock This might not sound like a big deal to most of you...but believe me...this has never happened...I usually can't get those dark circles covered fast enough. They truly look alot lighter and the only thing different I've been using is the IFP pearl cream. Oh, I've also been using the Pearlfection Primer Powder as a setting powder over my concealer instead of the Laura Mercier brightening powder I had been using. It's more natural-looking against my skin tone where the LM powder always seemed a little too white.

My daughter has oily, acne prone skin and has been using the Mattifying Pearl Cream. It hasn't eliminated all of the problems, but it works well to control the oilies...she likes it enough to ask if I wouldn't mind getting her another jar next time I place an order. Smile

So far, I've been very pleased with IFP products and customer service and am looking forward to trying some of the other products they offer Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've gotta chime in on the awesome customer service IFP offers. Quick shipping and response to emails and I really do love the packaging too! What a great company

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |