Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
55 and over Skin Care issues
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
FitFifty wrote:
Tessera,
Wow! Wow!
I'm already re-thinking the purchase.
I see they give you 90 days to return for a full refund, and per your pics, your results are from about 75 days. Kassy posted a 10% off coupon code good thru the end of November (octb8469), which would bring my cost to about $308 including shipping. Suspect I'll end up getting it sooner rather than later.

Hi Fit, Please just keep in mind that it takes a big time committment to achieve the best results with the AALS.. I'm just throwing that out there, because some folks are dissappointed if they don't tighten up their saggy skin in a couple of weeks..

You will definitely see a nicer, softer, more even skin tone in the first few treatments, but the tightening of sagging skin takes months IMHO.. But I *firmly* believe (pun intended), that the younger you are, the quicker you will get the firming benefit.. (For us old geezers, slow and steady wins the race.. Very Happy )

Regardless of all that, 90 days is more than enough time to know if it's for you. And if you do get the LS or any other good quality LED, please read the threads for lots of how to tips.. I have shared a years worth of my journey, which would be helpful to you if you decide to try it out.

Good luck!

Just want to add the Pro Light offer I recieved from Rita here as well FYI;

http://www.prolightaesthetics.com

1. Holiday Special for EDS members:
Purchase ProLight Platinum, and get a UltraCleanse Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Device absolutely FREE (Total package valued at $410.00 for Special Pricing of $325.00).

2. With the purchase of any of the Professional
ProLights-Demo Models---ProLight Red, or ProLight Amber or Prolight Blue........receive a High Frequency Hand-Held Portable Device ( valued at $150.00)which is excellent for its anti- bacterial, germicidal action on the skin: extremely effective for minimizing acne conditions. Increase circulation and oxygenation of the skin.( Total package valued at $648.00 for Special Price of $498.00

And now that the page has flipped, here's LightStim's;

http://www.lightstim.com

10% off any LightStim device, through the end of November, for EDS members only.

coupon code is: octb8469

I reqested a deal for EDS members from Quasar as well, and will post as soon as I hear anything.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
FitFifty wrote:

Can anyone tell their experience with Neutrogena Visibly Firm? I've never used copper peptides, and want to start out with something mild, and low-priced if possible. I just started on Retin-A cream .05%, and don't like the idea of thinning skin, or irritation for that matter, and I do have sensitive skin. Also, while I'd like to soften up the 11's and lighten some dark spots, I'm even more interested in tightening up the skin on my neck and lower face. Can't use the Retin-A every night or even every other night, at least at this point - too much flaking/peeling. Think I'd be better off alternating or combining it with CP. Am I right?

I use CPs fitfifty, and can tell you that they helped me with the redness/irritation I got from using a retinoid (Tazorac). They enabled me to use it on a daily basis.

About the Nuetrogena Visibly Firm line. They do have the real stuff in them, just not a very strong amt. They use the GHK-Cu technology which was the first generation of CPs developed by Dr. Pickart when he was at Procyte. Dr. P left Procyte (health issues), then started up Skin Biology and developed stronger CPs that can stand up to exfoliatives better than the first gen CPs could. For a little bit more money than the Visibly Firm line, you could try the SB CPs. They also sell their version of the GHK one, but it's more expensive (even though it's the mildest one) than the other CPs they offer. I suppose that Dr. P had to pay royalties for the GHK since he left Procyte.

Skin Bio's website: www.reverseskinaging.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
[About the Nuetrogena Visibly Firm line. They do have the real stuff in them, just not a very strong amt.

I bought that about a year ago to try it out, and wound up with a few strays on my chinny chin chin.. Shock Embarassed Shock

I love the smell of that stuff.. YUMMO!

Edited to give you all a good laugh; I actually mixed the reaminder of the Visibly Firm, into a jar of Jason Vitamin C Cream and used that before I read here about keeping them seperated by 12 hours..

Off to hang my head in shame.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Hi Fit, Please just keep in mind that it takes a big time committment to achieve the best results with the AALS.. I'm just throwing that out there, because some folks are dissappointed if they don't tighten up their saggy skin in a couple of weeks..

I just want to second what Kassy says - during my 2.5 months of using AALS, I have done it every day, every day, every day, without fail, except for two Cub Scout camp mornings, when there was no electricity available. Laughing I'm continuing with that schedule, because it has worked so far, and if it ain't broke...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
[
I just want to second what Kassy says - during my 2.5 months of using AALS, I have done it every day, every day, every day, without fail, except for two Cub Scout camp mornings, when there was no electricity available. Laughing I'm continuing with that schedule, because it has worked so far, and if it ain't broke...

Jeeeez tess, you're a woman on a mission... Laughing

Please be careful not to over do it... Shock

tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Jeeeez tess, you're a woman on a mission... Laughing

Please be careful not to over do it... Shock

Too funny. I'm on a mission, true, but I wouldn't be nearly so dedicated if it wasn't so pleasant and relaxing. You can bet I don't get up at 5:00 a.m. to exercise! Rolling Eyes But your post raises an issue: Is it possible to overdo the LED at four minutes per day (per area)? If so, what would be the signs? I haven't seen any info on that. I'm fairly cautious, because I've had IPL treatments that left scars on my face - NOT what I was looking for. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I believe in moderation in *all* regards.. With that said, in all honesty, I believe that 4 minute treatments are too much per day by half... I really believe that 2 or at most, 3 minutes per area is more than enough to do the job..

I'm really not sure what an overdose sign would be, but my *guess* would be any of the following;

Dry skin
Paler skin (Even little white specs)
Feeling thirsty (the AALS device causes significant lymphatic drainage)

Or on the brighter side, maybe you'll wake up one day and look 30 again.... Dancing Dancing Dancing

Maybe you could drop a line to LightStim, and see what they say about it.. Some new studies regarding LED treatments have come their way lately, so maybe treatment 'times' is somewhere in the mix as well... hmm!

tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I believe in moderation in *all* regards.. With that said, in all honesty, I believe that 4 minute treatments are too much per day by half... I really believe that 2 or at most, 3 minutes per area is more than enough to do the job..

I'm really not sure what an overdose sign would be, but my *guess* would be any of the following;

Dry skin
Paler skin (Even little white specs)
Feeling thirsty (the AALS device causes significant lymphatic drainage)

Or on the brighter side, maybe you'll wake up one day and look 30 again.... Dancing Dancing Dancing

Maybe you could drop a line to LightStim, and see what they say about it.. Some new studies regarding LED treatments have come their way lately, so maybe treatment 'times' is somewhere in the mix as well... hmm!

Hi Kass, I agree with you about the value of moderation; the problem is how to define it> Smile Per your suggestion, I've written to LightStim for an updated recommendation on the treatment schedule and the symptoms of excess use. If I can reduce the time per area, I can treat more areas. Yay! At some point, I'll have to decide when to cut back to a maintenance schedule, having achieved maximum improvement. Is that what you're currently on?

I still feel like I'm about 35, wouldn't it be nice if I still looked it? Laughing (I'm not holding my breath...)

5% products discount

Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
You gals are really super. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one obsessed with reducing the signs of aging (in my case, droopy neck skin, jowls, and age spots). And even more comforting to know that some products actually do work, at least for some.
I did get the Neutrogena CP lotion and eye cream, and have been using them for a bit over 2 weeks. I can now apply my retin-A cream every other night, use the CP every AM, with my homemade 3% DMAE serun applied 30 minutes later. I should have taken baseline photos, and will do so ASAP. (I think I'm seeing some improvement, and want to know if it's just wishful thinking.)
Foxe, I do plan to bump up from the Neutrogena to one of the skinbio products after this bottle. Don't think I will go for the exfol or lacsal, though - retin-A plus periodic use of microdermabrasion crystals seems like plenty of exfoliation to me.
Tessera's photos just blew me away. I'd be thrilled with a fraction of that improvement. Kassy, any chance you can re-post yours? I joined too late to see them.

Think I've talked myself into the lightstim anyway, though. Even if it turns out not to be the skin-tightening holy grail for me, I'd be satisfied with some fading on the age spots. I had a series of 3 IPL treatments at the local medspa for the ugly spot on my face. That worked, but only only for a while (fully returned 2 years later), and cost about the same. I'd rather have a device I could use myself whenever I need/want than go back to have it re-zapped.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Tess; Please let us know what you hear from LightStim regarding treatment times.

I don't think at 58 I will ever achieve maximum improvement short of a visit to a Plastic Surgeon... Laughing I love my LED, but there is only so much it can do to keep up with the post menopausal aging process.. Sad

I've had the following improvements over the course of 1 year; (most happened within the first 5 months, and have remained)

** My skin feels like a baby's booty

** My skintone is very clear

** My pores are less noticable

** I never was a slave to makeup and only wore it occassionally, (because I'm a lazy slug, and have a DH who likes me better au natural), but I absolutely don't need any at all at this point in time.. Of course if I put some on I'm sure I would look much improved, but I don't find that I need it.

** The significant sun damage I had since my teenage years on my chest is totally gone (I referred to it like redish chicken skin, because that is what it reminded me of)

** I had similar skin on my neck and also deep lines. The redness went away very quickly, and the lines softened tremendously. I still have faint soft lines, but my neck looks more like that of a 35 to 40 year old I'd say.

** I had what I would call a moderate amount of tightening on all areas of my eyes, cheeks + jawline, and more significant results on my neck and under chin

At most I used the light about 4, sometimes 5 times per week in the first couple of months.. Then I went to every other day. I think it was around May that I went to a maintenance routine (on my own, nothing in the actual manual says to do this) of 2 times per week...

Since cutting down to 2 times per week I would say I've had no further tightening improvement, but my skin keeps getting clearer, and the fine lines + crows feet continue to improve. I also have a moistness and dewiness that I never had before... I haven't used or needed moisturizer in a long time..

Here's what else I've done since July that could account for some of the improvement also;

** Quit smoking ( Dancing Dancing 2 months yesterday in fact)

** Retin-A 2 or 3 times per week

** Viterol A For Face 2 times per wk at night (And a vitamin C experiment I'm almost ready to share with ya'll.. Laughing )

** Vitamin C Serum (homemade) every other day

** A light coating of Avocado oil here and there, just because I love the goody's in it

Hope that updated info is usefull to all our LED girls.. In fact, I think I'm going to copy and paste this into the AALS thread, so we don't take over this thread... Embarassed

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Fitfifty; It sounds like you have a great routine going..

I've hesitated to use anything with DMAE in it because of some contraversy regarding it, but I also think that keeping it at the 3% amount as you do, is a good thing..

Please do take pictures of yourself for your own benefit... You will do yourself a major diservice if you don't, please trust me on this.

When I compare my pictures from a year ago to today's I'm horrified... Bad Grin I really didn't remember how crappy my skin looked.. Now even though of course I'm still dealing with the post menopausal aging and all that it entails, when I look only at my skin, I'm amazed at how it's really never looked better... Much of that would have been missed without my monthly catalogue of pictures.

I have a million errands to do today, but will post a few pictures on my Anti-Aging LightStim thread later on this evening... Please don't expect anything fancy though. It's just half assed pictures taken over the last year, that will hopefully give you guys an idea of the changes.

See ya later!

lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a specific code when you order for the pro-light models for the holiday special? (for the light-stim there was one mentioned).

I am interested in the pro-light, just wondering how to go about obtaining the special.
Thanks. Very Happy
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossgirl, I think you'll find your answer if you go to the AALS thread Kassy mentioned.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29297

fitfifty - your routine does sound fine. you could tweak it a bit by adding an exfoliator, but I'd step it up w/ stronger CPs before I did that. let us know how things go - K?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Is there a specific code when you order for the pro-light models for the holiday special? (for the light-stim there was one mentioned).

I am interested in the pro-light, just wondering how to go about obtaining the special.
Thanks. Very Happy

Rita didn't give me a specific code to post. What I would suggest is to go to her website, and use the contact info, and then you can mention you are an EDS member, and want to take advantage of the offer posted at EDS.. (You should really take advantage of her expertise, and talk to her personally about which LED would best suit you.. just MHO)

I just went to her website, and happened to see that the office is closed till November 12th, so please keep that in mind when waiting for a reply from her.. (She didn't mention it to me though, so perhaps she is checking emails daily..) Here's the link again, and I've copied and pasted the announcement for ya'll

http://www.prolightaesthetics.com

Special Announcement

ProLight Aesthetics offices will be closed from November 2nd through November 12th. We will resume our regular work schedule on Thursday, November 13th to process all orders.

I provide recommendations and guidance when you are trying to decide which ProLight LED Light will benefit you most,....I understand it can very confusing when researching professional beauty equipment. To answer your questions, why not give me a call Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time.

If it is after hours please see our extensive list of LED Articles or visit our ProLight Blog .

Warm regards,

Rita

Email: rita@prolightaesthetics.com

Hope that helps!

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Rita recommended a prolight Red for me (collagen boosting) and I love it. Now I want the amber for the double-whammy. Especially after what Kassy told us all about the positive effects of the combo.

Rita gave me pages of information for My skin and the issues I asked her about - very comprehensive. All part of my prolight red purchase.

Further I had difficulty with my original light and she got a new one to me ASAP - courteous and efficient and on the ball.

Sis
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:47 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
fawnie wrote:
FitFifty wrote:
Has anyone seen a real improvement in neck skin sagging and wrinkles from anything short of cosmetic surgery? And if so, what worked?

Yes fitfifty! I have been doing FlexEffect since Aug 08 and am starting to see real improvement: my cheeks are fuller, like they were when I was 20. My neck is tighter, my eye "hoods" are gone, my undereye skin is tighter and the dark shadows are fading (from the massage part of the program...

Fawnie, I've been wanting to ask someone - does FlexEffect require pulling on the face with your hands to provide resistance? The reason I ask is because I tend to break out if I do that, but I'd love to try the program.

Tessara - Yes you do pull on your face - I guess just keep your hands clean or you can put a cloth between hands and your skin.

I will tell you this - of all the things I have done, Flex effect has been the one that has returned the best result - I have LED and use good skin care also.

Highly recommend Flex effect.

I've been using it since June and try to do it everyday - takes 30 minutes for the whole thing and you can break it up into sections if you want. Some weeks I've only done five times a week but I try to stay on top of it - you can feel it working and when you start seeing the results - you are hooked - just like Fawnie says. Your cheeks look more pumped, your eyes brighter and open, your mouth has a fuller look. The jowl area is probably the last to respond but they say one year to actually see the true benefits of it all. I am way into my fifth month and I can definitely see them. One year should be amazing. Yogi has been doing these for well over a year and her results are terrific.

Compounded with your AALS results you will be Rockin!

Sis
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Any suggestions for an effective anti-wrinkle program for 60? I am currently using the complete Karin Herzog line, along with Cellex-c, AALS for 3 minutes per area every day and Derma Wand approximately 5 times a week for 5 minutes - but the wrinkles are exploding.
kj68
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Teresa,

Quote:
I've been wanting to ask someone - does FlexEffect require pulling on the face with your hands to provide resistance? The reason I ask is because I tend to break out if I do that, but I'd love to try the program.

I have tried some of the facial programs in the past that used hands on the face, and I had the same situation of breakouts. So, of course, I quit.

After listening to so many rave about flex effect, I had to try. I have found that if I wash my face well, (and now I even use avacoda oil on my face before I start), Then make sure and wash again after...I haven't had one problem with breakouts. I only do the massage once a week for fears of breakout, but when I do, I use the avacodo oil and I think its a keeper...No problems to report.

I also got mine in June and am astounded by the results. The hooded, oh my are you tired, looking eyes...wide open. Cheeks are lifting, nasal lines almost gone. Neck is also looking awsome. I am a little discouraged about the jowls but sister's comments have given me restored hope. Wink

hth!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
Any suggestions for an effective anti-wrinkle program for 60? I am currently using the complete Karin Herzog line, along with Cellex-c, AALS for 3 minutes per area every day and Derma Wand approximately 5 times a week for 5 minutes - but the wrinkles are exploding.

All I can think of to try is Retin-A - it's about the only proven wrinkle fighter.

Then, of course, there's Botox. Have a look at this:

Go towww.esteemclinic.com.au
then Esteem Non-Surgical
then Non- Surgical Procedures
scroll down to Nefertiti Neck Lift
then click on Before and After Photos

These pics are really mouth watering!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Stovetop - I should also have suggested using a Dermaroller. IMO I don't think any cream or potion can reverse the ravages of time - a more invasive approach is called for such as laser treatments etc. However, using a Dermaroller is far more economical and can be just as effective as laser treatments if dedication is used.

After the age of 55, it really is an uphill battle to keep the wrinkles at bay and I tend to think expensive creams are just a waste of money - money that might be better spent on non-surgical treatments and injections - but that's just my opinion.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Keliu Thanks for the info - I have purchased the Dermaroller but never used it as I have rosacea - only on my cheeks - so I will start on my forehead and see if there is any improvement. Can Retin-A be used with Karin Herzog? If you are interested in the neck area - I am seeing some results with the Pilates Magic Circle Neck Exercises. These exercises are from Marjolein Brugman and are designed to firm up the jawline and neck area.
I purchased my Pilates Magic Circle in Canada through TheShoppingChannel.com although it is currently out of stock. Brugman also has her own website Lighterliving.com.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:54 am      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
Keliu Thanks for the info - I have purchased the Dermaroller but never used it as I have rosacea - only on my cheeks - so I will start on my forehead and see if there is any improvement. Can Retin-A be used with Karin Herzog? If you are interested in the neck area - I am seeing some results with the Pilates Magic Circle Neck Exercises. These exercises are from Marjolein Brugman and are designed to firm up the jawline and neck area.
I purchased my Pilates Magic Circle in Canada through TheShoppingChannel.com although it is currently out of stock. Brugman also has her own website Lighterliving.com.

Oh please don't talk about exercises! Everybody is doing them - so I've actually just downloaded Ageless if you Dare, see here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=31539

but I can't say that I really enjoy doing them - I'm much more of a gadget queen! I'll check out the Lighterliving website though.

I think you can use Retin-A with Karin Herzog but I would suggest that you go the Karin Herzog thread and ask someone over there.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Keliu: I too am looking for the perfect gadget. I purchased the FlexEffect system in the summer and so far all I have done is sit in my favourite chair and watched the DVD. Is "Ageless if you Dare" less involved?

On Rachael Ray this past week, her Human Lab investigated "Face Magic" exercises and they were highly recommended. Have you heard of it?

Somewhere on the EDS forum, Winnie posted that FlexEffect and the Vaculifter from NCN together were more effective than her NuFace. Am going to order the Vaculifter and start with an exercise program - it all sounds painful to me though!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:37 am      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
Keliu: I too am looking for the perfect gadget. I purchased the FlexEffect system in the summer and so far all I have done is sit in my favourite chair and watched the DVD. Is "Ageless if you Dare" less involved?

On Rachael Ray this past week, her Human Lab investigated "Face Magic" exercises and they were highly recommended. Have you heard of it?

Somewhere on the EDS forum, Winnie posted that FlexEffect and the Vaculifter from NCN together were more effective than her NuFace. Am going to order the Vaculifter and start with an exercise program - it all sounds painful to me though!

I love the Vaculifter. Can't say I've seen any miracles but my neck is a little firmer I think - it used to be a real turkey gobbler. I actually use the Vaculifter every morning and love the way it "wakens" my skin up. I actually think that all the massage should be just as beneficial as the exercises - it really does give your skin a workout. And yes, I think "Ageless if You Dare" is supposed to be less time consuming than FlexEffect. It's about 5 mins per day. I'm afraid I'm having trouble even doing that. Haven't heard of Face Magic but there seems to be a growing number of exercise programmes out there.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Keliu - The DermaRoller also scored high marks on Rachael Ray's Human Lab. The Tua Viso also did but it was many episodes ago.

On esteemclinic.com.au - Skinceuticals is the featured skincare product. Are you familiar with it?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |