Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: My rave...Obagi (w/Pics)!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mrspiggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I went ahead and placed an obagi kit! Hopefully I can get it soon!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi mrspiggy (love your name btw!) Sorry I haven't been quick to respond but I haven't been on the computer much lately as I've been extremely busy. I am not using Obagi for maintenance as I don't agree with long-term HQ use. I am continuing to use retin-a .05% though as well as GHK (copper), AHA's, vitamin C serum and other various moisturizers. I think you will be very happy with the Obagi kit. Please keep everyone updated on your progress. Even if you only keep pics for yourself, it's great to see how your face transforms!
Obagivirgin
5% products discount

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
wow you have wonderful results
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Did Anyone use obagi serum c? I got breakout from that serum.... should I keep using it? Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Wow!!! Great results!!
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
How long does it takes to diminish the freckles?? 2-3 weeks???
MrsDowFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Hi mrspiggy (love your name btw!) Sorry I haven't been quick to respond but I haven't been on the computer much lately as I've been extremely busy. I am not using Obagi for maintenance as I don't agree with long-term HQ use. I am continuing to use retin-a .05% though as well as GHK (copper), AHA's, vitamin C serum and other various moisturizers. I think you will be very happy with the Obagi kit. Please keep everyone updated on your progress. Even if you only keep pics for yourself, it's great to see how your face transforms!

TAMgirl99 - I was just wondering if you are back on the Obagi product again. I read every post on this thread and last time you posted on this thread was in August and you were on a maintenance program. I will be ordering and using Obagi for the first time this week. Your skin looks wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I think you need the whole line of Obagi to see that WOW results Smile

yeahyeah wrote:
Shock OMG WOOOOOW!!!

thats so amazing.
congratulations Tamgirl

ever since i came on eds, i was interested in the obagi line but was scared of the hydroquinone (sp?)...do u think that u wouldv got the great results if u hadnt been using the whole kit? e.g. if u had only used the cleanser or the lotion, would it be as effective?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have always wanted to try obagi but I am too chicken...afraid I will molt like a lizard.
tina7006
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. Can anyone tell me about Obagi C RX? I used to use obagi nuderm, but it wasn't doing much for my hyperpigmentation so I thought I'll give the C RX a try.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
tina7006, if the nu derm did not work for you, then I definitely do not think the C RX will work. Did you use all the nu derm products and for the 18 weeks along with retin A?
Purple Jewels
5% products discount

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
wonderful results!!

thanks Tamgirl for posting pics!!
Purple Jewels
5% products discount

Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
tamgirl - may I ask what age catagory are you in?

can you wear makeup doing this treatment?

thanks!!! Wink
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, this is incredible.
Does anyone know if this system will work on other parts of the body- my face is clear, but my back has a lot of acne scarring that I would like to get rid of.
Thanks
CG
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:43 am      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl wrote:
Wow, this is incredible.
Does anyone know if this system will work on other parts of the body- my face is clear, but my back has a lot of acne scarring that I would like to get rid of.
Thanks
CG

I used to apply Obagi Nuderm on my hands and elbows too. It's great!
I believed it works on other parts of the body. But it seemed quite difficult to apply it on the back?! Embarassed
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Purple Jewels wrote:
tamgirl - may I ask what age catagory are you in?

can you wear makeup doing this treatment?

thanks!!! Wink

I did this last year and at the time was 30. And yes, you can wear makeup with it but it can be difficult to cover the peelies. Makeup makes them look much worse but if you moisturize well and often it will be fine.

MrsDowFire - No I have not picked Obagi back up since I used it about a year ago. I haven't really needed to but may again in the future. Sunscreen is key in maintaining these results.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Tamgirl! I know I asked this a long time ago, but what sunscreen do you use? TIA!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:42 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Hi, Tamgirl! I know I asked this a long time ago, but what sunscreen do you use? TIA!

I use Sofina Perfect UV Nuance, but have actually been out for a while. In the meantime I have been wearing Boot's tinted moisturizer with spf 15 and a light mineral powder with ss on top. All of these I use as an every day product, but in the summer if I'm going to be out I use a strong zinc based sunscreen of sorts. I just don't like those for every day use since they are typically too greasy looking. HTH!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Great results TAMgirl. Your pictures have finally cleared up in my head, exactly what 'obagi' actually does.

Thank you so much for sharing!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Tamgirl!
KTKat
5% products discount

Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, those results look amazing! I have freckles that I hate and would love to get rid of them like that. Do you think it's essential to go through a derm, or is it possible to do the routine yourself? (I see the products are available without prescription from the internet, although I am in the uk so might be trickier to find...)
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Great review. Thank you

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
yeah, great thread!
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Tamgirl, great results. I am back on Obagi...used it for 6 weeks and quit because I went on vacation. I am back on after about 2-3 weeks, and this time I'm peeling way more but the burning and stinging are not as bad. Maybe I have just adapted to the products.

I live in Sunny Southern California, and have been making an effort to stay out of the sun while on Obagi. I find my skin is still really sensitive to the sun, even with a strong sunscreen. I am starting to get pretty pale and need some sun, so I was wondering when did you start feeling comfortable being out in the sun, and not have that hot flushed feeling?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
KTKat wrote:
Wow, those results look amazing! I have freckles that I hate and would love to get rid of them like that. Do you think it's essential to go through a derm, or is it possible to do the routine yourself? (I see the products are available without prescription from the internet, although I am in the uk so might be trickier to find...)

I did not go through a derm. Just keep an eye on your skin and adjust your routine accordingly.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |