Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont DNA Repair Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:07 am      Reply with quote
EDS just added a little Valmont gift box that includes the DNA Repair:

Valmont AWF Factor III Gift Box
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-awf-factor-iii-gi-p_10048.htm
havana8

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:07 am      Reply with quote
platinumrose wrote:
Can't find the ingredients in the Valmont DNA?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29970&highlight=valmont
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Unbelievable product. I started using a sample and saw the difference in my skin tone right away. The only thing is that I'm not sure if I should attribute this to the Valmont DNA serum or Juvena Juvedical Serum, because I used them together Rolling Eyes
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Unbelievable product. I started using a sample and saw the difference in my skin tone right away. The only thing is that I'm not sure if I should attribute this to the Valmont DNA serum or Juvena Juvedical Serum, because I used them together Rolling Eyes

It was probably a bit of both as both are very good products and complement each other.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Did you see the new gift box: DNA repair serum plus AWF factor III only 230 dollars, I should definetely try them both!
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
I got this with the AWF factor III yesterday, I used them together last night, it felt great, it is excellent for the dry skin. I am 36 yrs old.
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 am      Reply with quote
This serum did not give me any obvious change. Just a common serum containing RNA and DNA, like all VALMONT products.

I used every night in hot summer and hoped to facilitate skin-restoration. But I could not see any results at all.

But the NATURE line by V is statisfied applied and in effective actually.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
It is pretty good serum, but it is right, could not tell much difference from the other Valmont serum, want to try Remergent DNA repait next time, it is much cheaper. Smile
cycad

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
qichunyan711 wrote:
Is this is OK to me?I am 33 years old.I want to try. Laughing

Valmont products are suitable for all ages and all skins can benefit from its use.

Thank you for your reply,i am also waiting for an answer.I found the product's advertisement was so well.But it is a little expensive ,i am always hesitating whether to buy it or not.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Does anybody know the difference among Regenera line, Adaptation line and AWF line.

I am confused after reading their introduction. Confused
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Yiying wrote:
Does anybody know the difference among Regenera line, Adaptation line and AWF line.

The Regenera line is for dry skin specifically. Adaptation is for older skin that is a bit oily and it is intended to prevent the oily sheen which happens throughout the day and night with oily skins. The AWF line is designed specifically to treat wrinkles and that is why there are three of them (Factor for the first signs of wrinkles, Factor for deeper wrinkles and Factor 3 for the really deep wrinkles).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yiying wrote:

Does anybody know the difference between them?Please recommend suitable products for me.

I am 31 and my skin is dry.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Bushy, do you still use this?

For $160 a pop, how long does it last?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:59 am      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
Bushy, do you still use this?

For $160 a pop, how long does it last?

I haven't used the Regenera line as it is for dry skin. Also, I only used samples of the AWF Factor 111 and found that to be quite a good product. The same applies to the Adaptation line. When Remergent came along, I tended to use that line more than Valmont.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Ruk1, I have just realised that you may have been referring to Valmont DNA Repair. I am currently not using it as I went to Remergent instead but I still like this product very much and still think it is very good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Ruk1, I have just realised that you may have been referring to Valmont DNA Repair. I am currently not using it as I went to Remergent instead but I still like this product very much and still think it is very good.

Since you have tried both Valmont and Remergent DNA Repair and are now using Remergent DNA Repair, is it safe to assume you found Remergent DNA Repair to be superior to Valmont even though the Valmont one is more costly?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 am      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:

Since you have tried both Valmont and Remergent DNA Repair and are now using Remergent DNA Repair, is it safe to assume you found Remergent DNA Repair to be superior to Valmont even though the Valmont one is more costly?

As I decided to use the whole Remergent line, there was no question as to which DNA Repair to use. I could not say that one is more superior to the other but looking at the company and research behind Remergent, I had a reasonable belief that their DNA Repair could work.
I can't give a fair comparison because I have not used the Valmont DNA Repair as long as I have used the Remergent DNA Repair. However, at the time I was using Valmont products, I was extremely happy with my skin. The other issue is cost as well. Remergent has better prices.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I got this product sample just now from EDS,at first I opined ought to use it after solarization,but I read the opinion from this fourm,I know the using way.Thankyou!
saring
5% products discount

Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking for a anti-age serum . Valmont has several serum, which one I should try? Wink
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Bushy or anyone else have you tried Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate? It's the only serum I've ever used so it's the only thing I can compare these products to. Do you think Valmont would be vastly superior?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:31 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
Bushy or anyone else have you tried Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate? It's the only serum I've ever used so it's the only thing I can compare these products to. Do you think Valmont would be vastly superior?

I have never used any Estee Lauder product so I honestly can't give you any comparisons. It is only my opinion, but I think the Valmont products would be superior. Hopefully someone will be able to give you a comparison.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 am      Reply with quote
callalily. I have the ESL Advanced Repair and while it is lovely to put on, spreads well, non irritating, I think it is the hyaluronic acid which makes one's skin look plumped up. I never noticed any changes in sun spots, pigmentation, firmness etc. I have yet to try the Valmont but used samples of their new eye creams and they were very good. HTH
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm kind of done with my Advanced Night Repair. It's lost it's effect on my skin. I feel like I'm shelling out too much money for the results I'm getting. I want to improve my collagen. I have marks from picking on my chin. Do you think this stuff is worth the $$$. I'll save if it will help me.

Thank you for your responses Bushy and Harriet. I really appreciate them.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:40 am      Reply with quote
I get a sample with my order from EDS, its amazing!!!
Light but moisturizing!
Definitely will purchase later!
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you
could I ask it fits for whom under 30 ?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |