Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont DNA Repair Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 am      Reply with quote
milodomi wrote:
i have used this and find that bioregenetic is better..this dna repair serum the consistency is quite watery..

I am surprised that you have said the DNA Repair consistency is watery. That doesn't sound right to me. It is a serum which is certainly not a cream but I have never found it to be watery. Are you sure your product was genuine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
milodomi wrote:
i have used this and find that bioregenetic is better..this dna repair serum the consistency is quite watery..

I have used several samples of this product and found it to be more of a light milky type of serum, definitely not watery. Was it perhaps the bio cellular you are referring to? However I do not know the consistency of the bio cellular as I havent tried it but thought it was more of a watery consistency.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have used a sample of this DNA serum and I really like it. I purchased one from Elite skin care for only 110.00. I can't wait to get it.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Is this better than bio-regenetic serum?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
saisai wrote:
Is this better than bio-regenetic serum?

I don't believe one is better than the other. It really depends on the results you are looking for.

5% products discount

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
What age is this product for? I am reaching 30 soon and looking for a serum in the morning. Will it be too early for me to use the DNA product?

bushy wrote:
I have used this product a few times now and really like it as a complement to other skin care products. I normally use it first under a moisturiser and find that it helps the moisturiser to absorb more quickly.

Valmont describe it as a product which rebuilds the skin defence system, conditions the skin, stimulates the repair of damaged tissue and helps combat cutaneous aging and to use it particularly after sun exposure.

It contains HP DNA and RNA which are signature ingredients in many Valmont products, along with Echinacea repair liposomes. Echinacea has been considered helpful in wound healing, skin problems, acne and boils. It also says it contains mimetic biopeptides of dermis proteins.

Valmont suggests applying this product morning and evening followed by your normal skin care routine and further suggest that combining with Regenera II will help with repairing acute skin dryness.

I keep this as one of my staple products as the consistency is very light and it is easy to use with many other products. I feel that it has enhanced other products that I use with it and leaves my skin feeling calm and smooth. I cannot comment on its ability to correct wrinkles or lines as I have not used it by itself to test this out.

I have repurchased this product and will continue to do so.

bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
sweetnancy wrote:
What age is this product for? I am reaching 30 soon and looking for a serum in the morning. Will it be too early for me to use the DNA product?

You can certainly use this product at your age and I would highly recommend its use at any age, the earlier the better. If some of us older members had used products like this when we were your age, our skin would be in much better condition now. But don't forget your sunscreen.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
I actually noticed more results with Valmont DNA than remergent. Highly recommend this product.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
i like this serum too,smell nice,i use to apply it 4-5 times per day,when ever my skin feel thirsty:)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
I started using Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Lighting 3 weeks ago, twice a day, tried to get rid of some brown spots on my cheek. Two weeks later I noticed that the spots on my cheek are darker and there are some more spots coming out. Terrible!!! I did apply sunscreen every moring as instucted, maybe not enough? I stopped using it now, and just bought Vivier Vit C serum and Remergent DNA recovery, hope they could save my skin. Anyone can give me some advice? Thanks! I am also considering this serum.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:21 am      Reply with quote
My skin has never felt better with Valmont. I used other Swiss brands and Valmont by far the best.

Most serum I have used do very little, but the Valmont is so concentrated a tinny bit is enough and produce great results. I use Bio renergetic (serum) follow by Regenera I (cream).

The skin becomes smooth, firm and more resilient. I used to have to apply moisturiser straight away after washing my face, now it's not so bad. They are the only combination of skin care products that curb my dehydration (I'm oily too).

I just ordered the 24 hour cream. The rep said that is one of her 2 favourites form the range besides Regenera I. I will report back with progress.

PS Regenera I has "protein extracts" besides RNA and DNA. I am not sure what it really does but I felt I was getting something extra when I chose it.
sucencen
5% products discount

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 28,can i use that product?
supermacyb
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Is it good for sensitive skin?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
supermacyb wrote:
Is it good for sensitive skin?

My skin is sensitive & it likes the serum.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
All the Valmont serums are good for senstive skins. DNA serum is very light, sufficient for young skins. In comparison, Valmont Prime AWF Polyfactor Repair Serum Factor, which is more expensive and thicker, works better for older skins.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:10 am      Reply with quote
My skin has some red veins and gets redder when touching or exposes in hot or code weather. Will this help me?
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:12 am      Reply with quote
By the way, I found DNA repair serum watery, too.

You can tell from the price difference that hydra serum is more effective moisturizing the skin.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:43 am      Reply with quote
I just tried Valmont Prime AWF Polyfactor Repair Serum Factor III which is and thick. I have to put a lot on my face. I have been using for 2 weeks that I can see the improvement of my fine line between mouth and nose.
oaijason
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
good to know it works. turning 30 and will need it
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
I used it and liked it. However, it is not a watery type serum, it's thicker than that and has quite a bit of silicone/ slip. Something you should know before buying.

Get a sample if you can.
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:32 am      Reply with quote
It is really nice article, It is useful information and very helpful..
Niklas

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Could You compare his product with Old Spice's Body Wash & Bar frome here:
oldspice com/en/shop-products/body-wash-and-bar
I don't knwo what is better to buy
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 am      Reply with quote
No miracle for using this serum, and I found other Valmont serum like Hydra 3 is definitely better and value for money
EvaLi
5% products discount

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:58 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
By the way, I found DNA repair serum watery, too.

You can tell from the price difference that hydra serum is more effective moisturizing the skin.

Have the same question!!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |