Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Dr.Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Strange how some has had breakouts after this.

But this product has such great raves.

Hmm. Do u guys have any recommendations
for something that directly targets acne/scars,
non-drying that has worked?

I'm considering this tube aside frm the bad effects.
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
ChelseaaaHi wrote:
Strange how some has had breakouts after this.

But this product has such great raves.

Hmm. Do u guys have any recommendations
for something that directly targets acne/scars,
non-drying that has worked?

I'm considering this tube aside frm the bad effects.

I saw a lot of posts about how great the Tea Tree oil is for acne.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 am      Reply with quote
You might want to consider seperate products for - acne prone areas (which haven't got any formed pimples, areas which have formed pimples, and scarred areas.

For scarring, I recommend Vitamin C products, although they are slightly problematic for certain acne prone individuals.

I liked the mask for the overall clarity it gave my skin but it never did anything for reducing the size of formed pimples.
Sienna
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. H rejuvenating mask is the best mask I have ever used.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
thx bluepacific Smile I'll add that to my list of products.

Miranets:

Are you referring to a certain product line that has Vit. C, or just any product that might have the ingredient Vit. C?
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
This does sound like a nice mask.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
wow, sounds good, I maybe try next time!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have used it for many times, but why I didn't see much effect? Confused
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 05, 2008 8:29 am      Reply with quote
jhelenhan wrote:

me too Laughing
don`t know what`s all this fuss about Confused
it`s doing nothing on me...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I once wrote a post saying that I didn't see much difference after I use this mask for the 1st time. But after keeping it in my drawer for almost two months, I decided to give another try on this. You know what? After rinsing it off, my skin looks glowing, and feels very soft. During those days, my skin's situation used to be very bad. It broke out very often and feels very coarse. But after using this mask, it goes back to soft again.
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Still not very clear:
Should we apply a thin layer or a thick layer? Is a thin layer enough for one treatment?
samanthalow
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Gave me glowing skin the 1st few times I used it. I started using it every night as an intensive treatment and I started to get break-outs and exzema at the same time! I didn't think my skin could get this bad but it did! If you really want to try this mask, don't over do it like I did! But i would not risk trying it again.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
jhelenhan wrote:
Still not very clear:
Should we apply a thin layer or a thick layer? Is a thin layer enough for one treatment?

I just use a thin layer and works just fine. I find this mask works great for reducing redness. I haven't used it much since I discovered the Juara Turmeric mask, but I would still consider it one of my favourites.
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I have used like 2-3 tubes so far, its cheap and good, my dry and sensitive skin likes it
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
jhelenhan wrote:
Still not very clear:

I just use a thin layer and works just fine. I find this mask works great for reducing redness. I haven't used it much since I discovered the Juara Turmeric mask, but I would still consider it one of my favourites.

Thank you Diana. The description says that it should be left on skin for 20-30 mins, but when I apply a comparatively thin layer (actually not very thin), it gets dried very fast, about 10 mins.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:47 am      Reply with quote
jhelenhan wrote:
Diana P wrote:
jhelenhan wrote:
Still not very clear:

Thank you Diana. The description says that it should be left on skin for 20-30 mins, but when I apply a comparatively thin layer (actually not very thin), it gets dried very fast, about 10 mins.

It dried up? I've never had it dry up at all. Mind you, I almost always put my masks on while sitting in the tub so maybe the moisture in the air keeps the mask moist?
julesee
5% products discount

Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:36 am      Reply with quote
I've just used my rejuvenating mask, it dried up o my skin which I was suprised about as i thought I had oily skin... anyway I use Dr Hauschka products but this is the first time I've tried this. My skin feels good but I've only washed it off five minutes ago and I find with Dr H you have to wait a while until the glow appears. I love the cleansing clay mask

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I mix a pea size amount of this mask, with a pea size amount of the lite rose day cream in the morning as a moisturizer and have really noticed a difference in my skin. When I decide to use other moisturizers my skin starts to get spots. I don't know how it works, but I really think it does!
julesee
5% products discount

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Well I was really happy with the results of my mask. My skin looked soft a velvety afterwards.... love it!

amylola wrote:
I mix a pea size amount of this mask, with a pea size amount of the lite rose day cream in the morning as a moisturizer and have really noticed a difference in my skin. When I decide to use other moisturizers my skin starts to get spots. I don't know how it works, but I really think it does!
]

Yes it does work. Dr Hauschka says you can use this cream under moisturiser for a four week treatment for acne and scarring etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I like the whole Dr. Hauschka stuff very much, but I can't always apply it, the scent bothers me after longer periods. The Rejuvenating Mask I use often for skin emergencies, when it is irritated, red, itching ... Sometimes I use it also as a moisturizer, very thin then. In another forum I usually frequent, many women reported that this mask was their last salvation from bad skin issues. Even if they couldn't use anything else anymore, this mask worked wonders. I never had such serious probs with my skin, but I can affirm that it's very soothing.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 am      Reply with quote
That's fantastic!I really want to give this product a try!
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
jhelenhan wrote:

me too Laughing
don`t know what`s all this fuss about Confused
it`s doing nothing on me...

I have to second this, I really see nothing from this mask. There is absolutely no difference at all before and after using this mask.
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
i tried it , but i didnt make different on me;
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:49 am      Reply with quote
I don't know what's going on, but, just this past winter, I used the Rejuv mask as a daily moisturizer and it worked great. I had soft, hydrated skin that looked calm.

I bought a second tube in July and it made my skin break out with lots of little whiteheads and small bumps. I stopped using it daily and went to once a week and it still caused problems.

I'm not sure why this is happening, so, I plan to keep it in the cabinet until it gets colder out, as I'd really loved the mask during the winter and perhaps it just doesn't work as well for me during warmer months Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:47 am      Reply with quote
From your wonderful reviews I have the impression that this mask mainly calms and cures the skin -- does it moisturize the skin too?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |