Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: PSF Skincare (Warning long!!!)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
I finally wrote to EDS about my PSF Cranberry Lift having a broken stem inside the container. They responded quickly and someone very nice called me with a solution to the problem. PSF changed their delivery method, so there is no stem! But now you have to pump many times to remove the air inside and get it going, and by opening it I had allowed more air in, so more pumping is required. The old bottle had different system and this one is certainly more modern and the bottle looks nicer. Very pleased with EDS Customer Service and now I have my gel back.
Thanks EDS.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
That is excellent customer service!! WOW..all the many reasons we LOVE EDS!!
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Great Review, I have heard so much about PSF. I can't wait to give some of these a try.

Thanks!
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Cranberry eye gel is my favorite product from PSF! Love the Pumpkin Peel, too!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing. Very Happy
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. I have tried some PSF products and am really liking this line.
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Love, love, love PSF........can't wait to buy more
babs1031
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Pinup girl, you gave a great review on these products. I have started to incorporate them in my routine and really like the results. I like that you can try these first. I ordered from EDS and you can also request a sample or two from them for no extra cost. The shipping time was great too.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:30 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
This reminds me I got a free gift of PSF eye cream from EDS, which had Vit C in it, I think. It was yellow/mustard colour and I couldnt use it as it stained my skin a horrible colour! I forgot to ever tell EDS that it was unuseable. It must have oxidised, I guess.

I recently ordered StimuColl-C eye cream and I don't know what to think about it. It is mustardy-brownish colour and it does horribly stain the skin!!?? However, I think that I've noticed some changes to my under-eye lines since starting using it (end of February, so only 3 weeks).
I have to use this at night as there is no way I can use it during the day and walk around with yellow-mustardy circles around my eyes .

I think I'll have to finally talk directly to PSF about this.

I'll let you know what they say.

R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I use quite a few PSF products, but their vacuum pump bottles are really annoying. I had to return a bottle of Stimucoll to EDS because no matter what I did, I could not get product out of it! On another thread on this site, I read the PSF instructions for how to get air out of the bottle so it pumps properly. My new Stimucoll and Phyto Lift Cranberry bottles are again a problem! All that banging of the bottles on the countertop just made silver looking bottoms fall off@ Really makes me wonder if I will bother with these products after I finish the bottles (if I ever get all the product out!). I was thoroughly annoyed when yesterday I pumped and pumped and finally the Stimucoll came out in a splatter and I had it all over my white bathroom wall! Not funny at all at the waste of product...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
I've had trouble with the bottles these products come in. I've followed the other posts to give it a good tap to get the air bubbles out but it still sputters and splats!

The products, however, I do love! I have the retinol .5%, super hydrating eye cream and vit C serum; I also have a bunch of samples which I've been please with as well. It's been a little over a week that I've been using this and already notice my skin is looking clearer; not perfect but better than before.

I plan to purchase (when the budget allows Wink ) the full size gentle castile cleanser, pumpkin enzyme mask, perfecting lotion, cellular night cream.

I am far from being an expert in skincare but have found this line works for me thanks to the ladies on this forum!! Very Happy
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
tried the browtox friday, and got 2 big bumps between my brow now, It's like blisters, I emailed the company and they ask if it was red, and it's not. any suggestions here?? should I return it??
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
dleonard wrote:
tried the browtox friday, and got 2 big bumps between my brow now, It's like blisters, I emailed the company and they ask if it was red, and it's not. any suggestions here?? should I return it??

Sorry to hear that dleonard. You mentioned in another thread you used AlphaDermaCE for a few months. As far as I know the active ingredient is the same. Perhaps the reaction is not from the Browtox.

I am not familiar with PSF return policy. Many companies do not allow returns once the seal is broken. Do you have a friend that might be interested in it? I have not heard many issues with topical muscle relaxants causing reactions to date. You say the bumps are like blisters. Are they fluid filled?

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
it looks like I have more lines than before, is this a coinsidence, not sure, not it's not the same ingredients as alpha derma......they have an ingredient calles "curare". Should I try it again???

The company is ready to give me a refund, they are very helpfull about this.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
....I am not familiar with PSF return policy. Many companies do not allow returns once the seal is broken.

PSF has a very liberal return policy. For fullsize products, you can return within 30 days for a refund [less shipping]. Always nice when trying a product for the first time!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I got the Browtox last week and I am really liking it. Seems to be making a difference already, most notable around the mouth. Great stuff!
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, that was a very helpful review.

I always heard positive things about
PSF's line but never got around to try
any of their products. I guess this justifies
my spending a lot more. I like how the price
is reasonable for it's quality.
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
Pinup_Girl wrote:
Hi Mama,

Shipping charges are about average...I just wished they offered free shipping at certain levels of purchases. Here are the shipping costs from their website:

Order Subtotal Shipping Charge
$0.00 - $9.99 ~ $3.00
$10.00 - $49.99 ~ $6.00
$50.00 + Up ~ $8.00

rlly? Cuz on my checkout it says + $4.91 even though subtotal is $58.
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:55 am      Reply with quote
ChelseaaaHi wrote:
Pinup_Girl wrote:
Hi Mama,

Shipping charges are about average...I just wished they offered free shipping at certain levels of purchases. Here are the shipping costs from their website:

$0.00 - $9.99 ~ $3.00
$10.00 - $49.99 ~ $6.00
$50.00 + Up ~ $8.00

Shipping to Canada is outrageous though, 16.00 at least just on samples. I wish they'd offer cheaper shipping to Canada.
pleasure

Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 am      Reply with quote
hey, everyone. I am new here and I want to try PSF line. I am interested at the serums and eye care. What r the must-haves? And I cannot find the hydrating eye treatment from EDS? Another strange thing is that the PSF StimuColl-C™ Intensive Eye Serum cannot be found at its own official website. Btw, how is the Moisture Balancing Lotion? Laughing
southernsun
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am      Reply with quote
The only PSF product I own is the Berry Beneficial Serum and I love it. A little goes a long way and the skin is smooth and moistened. I hope for assistance in anti-aging, but still I am too young and use it not long enough to see results Wink.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your review.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Jenny1970 wrote:
ChelseaaaHi wrote:
Pinup_Girl wrote:
Hi Mama,

$0.00 - $9.99 ~ $3.00
$10.00 - $49.99 ~ $6.00
$50.00 + Up ~ $8.00

Shipping to Canada is outrageous though, 16.00 at least just on samples. I wish they'd offer cheaper shipping to Canada.

I second this. Seeing as they shipped USPS to me they shouldn't have a problem with tiered shipping charges like the do domestically.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am      Reply with quote
i like to ask around ur reviews abt their retinol night repair.

I'm currently on my last medication on Retin-A 0.25% gel.
Wanting to switch to PSF's retinol.

How do u guys think? Very Happy
hx32
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for this wonderful review. Sounds like a great and affordable product line.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |