Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Worst Product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I have to say Glymed. Perhaps I am just not using it correctly. My face was tight, pulling and red. It's way too strong.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
If only one it has to be CDLM for me, did nothing!!
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 am      Reply with quote
For me, Advance Firming Activator by MD. Perricone.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Well, the worst product I have ever used was the Clinique face lotion. Although it is not expensive, it did nothing either. I mean, this lotion is just so normal, I still do not understand why there are so many people love it.
Skitahoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Skin Ceuticals CE Ferulic. Way too expensive and oily for my oily skin. My skin got worse after using 1/2 bottle for 10 months of this expensive product.
dilemmas
5% products discount

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Kiehls Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion
I like Kiehls but this product is terrible.
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
StriVectin - It ruined my skin. The worst part was, I called the company to ask what I was doing wrong. They told me there was a transition period and that I should stick with it. They told me my skin would get better in a few weeks. Well, like a dummy, I believed them and kept using it. My skin continued to get worse and worse but I thought it was temporary and would start to get better any day. Several months later, my skin was the worst it has ever been in my life. It took a looooong time for my skin to recover from it.

5% products discount

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 am      Reply with quote
decleor!!decleor!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 am      Reply with quote
I wont be wasting a dime on clinique now!! Laughing
I would have to say I tried the Arbonne line and it was WAY TOO MANY STEPS and broke me and my sister out.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 am      Reply with quote
qiongsh wrote:
decleor!!decleor!!

At least, I like the decleor flower cream and the cleanser.
I think decleor products are mostly used in spa, and maybe we do not know how to use with these products accurately.
samplelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:29 am      Reply with quote
One vote for me for clinique 3-step. I tried it years ago. The way they advertise .. made one wanna trust this skincare line. But, a waste of money definitely.
Bluewave
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely the Shisheido 3 step range. They have this white packaging bottles.
After I used it, i started having all this weird breakouts all over my face, even at my cheeks which i never had before my whole life!!!
Later, i found our a friend of mine also used the product before, and had the same reaction.
Bluewave
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
2nd worst:
Clinique 3-step range.
Certainly a waste of my money, couldnt see much difference, instead got worse, and i had to make more trips to my beautician to fix my face back.
dilemmas
5% products discount

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
The worst product that I ever tried is Benetint
Christina1966

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I hate Kuush...
Worst skin care ever and so expensive.
Im in love with SOE Biocosmetic.
Best skin care in the world and best firming lotion ever Smile
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I would have to say CALM SKIN- I have never had such a sever reaction to a product Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Definately StriVectin. It didn't ruin my skin but it did absolutely nothing. I tried it for quite awhile but it was a total waste of money.
ricayhermosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried so many bad products and I can't remember which one is the worst now!
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Clinique Take Off the Day Cleansing Milk. Thin, so it runs down your face into your eyes and mouth, tasting terrible and stinging the eyes like crazy. Oh, and it doesn't take off sunscreen, either.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Clinique 3 step really dried out my skin. It was horrible!!!!
evangelia
5% products discount

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Clarins: Hydra Quench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
Clarins cleansing milk
Those 2 products bring me millions of whiteheads on my cheeks. It is terrible!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
qiongsh wrote:
decleor!!decleor!!

Agree Agree!!
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Elizabeth Grant

Overpriced Overhyped Over it!
In no way even came close to living up to the claims! Just plain moisturizer and serum in over packaged jars! Nothing special inside and so expensive!

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Few years ago, around Christmas, friend of mine who was Avon representative gave me Avon's shower gel or creme I don't even remember.
I used it just once. Oh God, how that thing washed me - I was dry to the bones Mad
I thought I will dye of itchiness and tightness of my body - I use body milk and creams twice a day for a week to save my skin.

And she said that this simply can't be truth. Rolling Eyes
But it was a gift and I didn't insist.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Y34963 wrote:
Definately StriVectin. It didn't ruin my skin but it did absolutely nothing. I tried it for quite awhile but it was a total waste of money.

Thanks for reminding me of another disastrous waste of money! LOL I had the same experience no bad reaction (can't say I liked the way it felt) it just did nothing at all!
Confused
DM

BTW *mirjana* your English is excellent! Very Happy

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |