Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
JoElla was probably bombed with orders today. I ordered the anti-aging duo, the 2 piece cellulite creams and the nail cream. I really have no self control when it comes to beauty.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
JoElla was probably bombed with orders today. I ordered the anti-aging duo, the 2 piece cellulite creams and the nail cream. I really have no self control when it comes to beauty.

LOL. I hope you're not expecting sympathy from us. I think we're all in the same boat. I have obsessively added and removed items from my cart. I'm scaring myself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
From the link on Silhouette: http://goinside.com/98/12/herzog.html

DAVID: I love the Silhouette body cream! With an astounding 4% oxygen content, this body cream will REALLY show you it's working by the instantaneous whitening of your skin where you apply the cream. Meant to tighten and tone your skin, I am happy to report that after 4 weeks on continued use, the Karin Herzog Silhouette body cream has actually helped tone my slightly saggy love handles (deflated from working out and dieting) and the Silhouette cream also helped make my stomach more taut! In my continued weight-reduction exercise program, I find the Silhouette body cream helps make my skin a bit tighter over the newly discovered muscle where paddings of fat used to reside. I understand this body cream can even help fade stretch marks. This is a winner!

Silhouette Ingredients
Water, Pharmaceutical Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbatum 20, Hydrogen Peroxide (4%), Retinol (Vitamin A), Fragrance.

Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi 1-2-3 Ingredients
Water, Pharmaceutical Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbatum 20, Hydrogen Peroxide (1%, 2%, 3%), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Fragrance.

The ingredients differ in Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) presence in Kombi, otherwise they are the same. Looks pretty much that Silhouette can be used for spot treatments in place of Kombi.
havana8

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone asked JoElla if they are interchangeable? She definitely knows the line in and out.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Has anyone asked JoElla if they are interchangeable? She definitely knows the line in and out.

Good thinking Havana!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I also ordered from JoElla! I got the starter kit. She had me get the VK 2 from the start. I guess I should email her, but I am using Vivite cream at night and Prevage in the morning. What are your thoughts about applying the VK 2 on top of these 2 products?
havana8

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Riley! I think if you switch the order of application, i.e VK2 first followed by Prevage or Vivite, that you might be okay. Another option would be to consider using Prevage and Vivite together and then KH at the opposite end of the day. JoElla would know better though.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:51 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I also ordered from JoElla! I got the starter kit. She had me get the VK 2 from the start. I guess I should email her, but I am using Vivite cream at night and Prevage in the morning. What are your thoughts about applying the VK 2 on top of these 2 products?

The official UK/US KH sites say to be careful. I decided to go without other products with the exception of my eye cream for several reasons, I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what would be causing me problems if I ran into some trouble and I really want to simplify my routine. Personally, I would go without and see what happens and then add one thing back in at a time. For me, I was tired of the mix of this and that with too many actives. At this point, I will not be adding anything back and I too was using Idebenone. Maybe a C at some point. Let us know how you do and what you decide, Rileygirl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Havana and Bluesheart. I did put an email in to JoElla to see what she thought. I'll let you know what she says.
havana8

Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:00 am      Reply with quote
In case it's helpful, from the KH Swiss site:

Don’t mix Karin Herzog creams with other brands : the oxygen may cause some ingredients (preservatives for example) to penetrate deeper than they are designed to, thus causing unwanted reactions.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I read that and my concern would be with the Prevage. I may just try the KH to start, and then do what you suggested, using vivite/prevage in the morning and the KH in the evening. Too many choices!
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes Surprised I also order from JoElla today. I ordered the cleansing cream, VK1,and the oxygen cream. Hope this helps my rosacea. You girls are bad for my wallet. Surprised
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
annie313 wrote:
Yikes Surprised I also order from JoElla today. I ordered the cleansing cream, VK1,and the oxygen cream. Hope this helps my rosacea. You girls are bad for my wallet. Surprised

Annie, I saw a recommendation for Rosacea that recommended VK 2...I wonder why. Did you ask JoElla? She must be wondering what the heck is going on. LOL.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Any re/e-tailers in Canada? This line looks so good (and I do have many acne scars that need heeling + aging issues Rolling Eyes ), that I am getting more and more interested the more I read.
Thanks. R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:38 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Any re/e-tailers in Canada? This line looks so good (and I do have many acne scars that need heeling + aging issues Rolling Eyes ), that I am getting more and more interested the more I read.
Thanks. R. Smile

www.eskincarestore.com
There's free shipping through today I believe
havana8

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I am hoping that EDS might carry it soon... Angel

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7937&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=herzog&start=450
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
eskintore.com has the VK2 on sale for $35.10 (for today only I think) and you'll also get an additional 10% off if you sign up as a new customer. I believe that shipping is free if your order is over $50. I have ordered from them before and their customer service is great. HTH.
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi BluesHeart, yes I asked JoElla about my rosacea, and she said since my skin was sensitive and thin to try the #1. I have my fingers crossed that it works. JoElla was very confident, but said we might have to adjust a few things.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
annie313 wrote:
Hi BluesHeart, yes I asked JoElla about my rosacea, and she said since my skin was sensitive and thin to try the #1. I have my fingers crossed that it works. JoElla was very confident, but said we might have to adjust a few things.

That's great Annie that JoE was confident. I'll have my fingers crossed.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi, accidently stumbled across this forum as i was looking for products from karin herzog. Iv just received the oxygen face cream and iv been using it two days, my face does feel noticeably different! My pores look better too! which is very strange for me, for something to be so instant!
Im tempted to purchase some other products, could anyone tell me what they think is a good daily routine?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:06 am      Reply with quote
lumos wrote:
Hi, accidently stumbled across this forum as i was looking for products from karin herzog. Iv just received the oxygen face cream and iv been using it two days, my face does feel noticeably different! My pores look better too! which is very strange for me, for something to be so instant!
Im tempted to purchase some other products, could anyone tell me what they think is a good daily routine?

Hi Lumos, Isn't it something how fast KH products can work? I got a PM from someone else who said almost the same thing and she's used a lot of products over the years. I LOVE this product line. You're probably better off talking to someone who has more experience than us. We might be able to help if we know more about your skin type and age. I've been buying my products from JoElla Milan who used to rep for KH. She's very knowledgeable. You might have also seen a link further up in the thread about Eskin. They were having a sale on the VK 2. JoElla's web site is linked below.

http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:37 am      Reply with quote
well im 21, i have combination skin i believe as i get really oily and have acne but i get really dry patches because iv got exzema as well! Thanks for the link and im in the UK where theres a few sites that have got good promotions going on. Its quite an expense over here though! Id like to try the cleansing milk, eye cream and vita kombi 1.... but its just waiting till i get paid.... Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
lumos wrote:
well im 21, i have combination skin i believe as i get really oily and have acne but i get really dry patches because iv got exzema as well! Thanks for the link and im in the UK where theres a few sites that have got good promotions going on. Its quite an expense over here though! Id like to try the cleansing milk, eye cream and vita kombi 1.... but its just waiting till i get paid.... Very Happy

Maybe you should call the UK phone number and see what they recommend. Good luck and let us know how you do.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,
I just started with the KH products myself. I have extremely oily skin that I hope the Oxygen Face Cream(morning)and the VK2(evening) will take of. Has anybody else with really oily skin found that these products work for them?. Also, how long do you ladies that are using the Cleansing Cream find that it lasts - using it once a day? Do you think the Chocolate Cleanser would be appropriate for acne/oily skin?. TIA.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
Hi Ladies,
I just started with the KH products myself. I have extremely oily skin that I hope the Oxygen Face Cream(morning)and the VK2(evening) will take of. Has anybody else with really oily skin found that these products work for them?. Also, how long do you ladies that are using the Cleansing Cream find that it lasts - using it once a day? Do you think the Chocolate Cleanser would be appropriate for acne/oily skin?. TIA.

I can't help with the oily skin question but I do have the cleansing cream and I've had it about five or six weeks and I'm less than 1/4 of the way through it. You only use a pea or pearl sized amount.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |