Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Blues and Sis,

Maybe you can help me since you've been using KH a while: my face seems drier now that I've been using PC, Apricot Oil and Vita-A-Apricot. The only moisturizer I use is Devita SS. I tried Vitamin H cream but didn't think it made much of a difference. Is this a normal thing starting out on KH? What should I be doing? I've been using KH for about 3 wks twice a day now.

My face just looks more crinkly around the eyes and mouth than it did when I started using KH.

Hi Fawnie,
I too experienced dryness for approximately the first two or three months. At first, I found the vita apricot oil to be drying around my eyes as well. Like you, I didn't find the Vitamin H to be moisturizing, I like it but it wasn't the answer f the initial dryness. What worked for me was just lightly applying another moisturizer after I'd used my KH products. I'd been given a sample of the Yes to Carrots night moisturizer so I tried it one night and liked it enough that I finished the sample and ultimately bought a jar. After several months, I found that at night I'd feel somewhat 'oily' so I stopped the YtC and at some point found that I didn't need the Vita oil every night either. Now, I only use it several times a week. With the cold weather coming I may find that I'll need the oil more frequently.
I agree with Sis about the eye cream, try it and see, I think it will help. You may want to back off of the Vita A Apricot to once a day a few days a week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
jeanni wrote:
Blues,

Thanks for the reply. So the microfiber had helped with the milia on your face, but the KH products haven't helped with the milia under your eyes...correct? Have you found anything that is helpful for those lil buggers? Bad Grin

When I first read your reply, I thought you meant the microfiber cleared up the milia under your eyes. I almost jumped up out of my seat to go buy a microfiber to use under my eyes! Laughing

ETA: what's your opinion on getting occassional salicylic peels while using KH? TIA!!

Jeanni,
Yes, I do think the microfiber helped with the milia. I bought it to get a little non acid exfoliating and not for milia. I only used it lightly around my eyes, where I had a few milia and one day about a month or two later, the milia was gone. I wasn't using anything else different so I give the credit to the microfiber cloth. When I get the milia I always get them on my eyelids and a few under the eye. I want to stress that I only lightly went over my eyelids and under the eye, no scrubbing! I also bought my cloth from Nanci and NCN Skincare, I've not purchased the cheaper ones. I've not had luck with peels after beginning KH. Twice, I tried the Pumpkin peel from NCN and didn't like my skin afterwards and I used to love that peel. I'm not sure about using others. My recommendation would be to not use KH oxygen a day or two before using the peel, as a precaution. Everyone is different and I know Sis continued with peels.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Wow - this is a long thread but I was interested in the KH Kombi O2 cream. I currently am using the obagi system (with retin-a) but only on alternating days. I take a day off in between and just do wash, toner and moisturizer.

I was wondering - would the KH Vit-A-Kombi 2 be a nice addition to my current regimen - to use on the days I use Obagi or to use on the days I don't use Obagi?

Or should I just skip this product for now? Any input is appreciated!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
thanks bluesheart, so what do you think would be a good KH product for me to use on the days I don't use Vita-A-Apricot cream?
Did you mean that the Apricot OIL is drying too? I'm just not picking the right products am I?!! My skin is pretty normal (not too dry/not too oily) but I want to get rid of fine lines and add a glow. More moisture.
Thanks for your advice!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
thanks bluesheart, so what do you think would be a good KH product for me to use on the days I don't use Vita-A-Apricot cream?
Did you mean that the Apricot OIL is drying too? I'm just not picking the right products am I?!! My skin is pretty normal (not too dry/not too oily) but I want to get rid of fine lines and add a glow. More moisture.
Thanks for your advice!

Fawnie, yes, at first I found the Vita Apricot oil when applied to my eyes, to be drying. Do note that the dryness is expected as stated at the KH site. It will go away as your skin becomes accustomed to the oxygen. I've not tried the Sweet cream for additional moisture but Sis seemed to like the sample she had. I think Marina used the chocolate moisturizer and she liked it as well. I may be wrong what chocolate product she liked. Fawnie, I've not tried the Vita Kombi A apricot so I really can't remark on it. sorry.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and I find that the use of the Vita-A-Kombi Oil underneath the VK creams to be extremely moisturizing - even around my eyes.

I'm still using the VK1 or the Choco2 during the day, but I use a moisturizer on top of it. This really cuts down on the dryness.

Maybe cutting down on KH products to once a day instead of twice for a little while will alleviate some of the dryness too.

For some of us it does take time to adjust to these products.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I'm using the choco2 (actually 1.15% or something) and really like it..particularly with the colder weather. Unlike leelee, I have oilyish skin and don't need an additional moisturizer on top. I think overall I like the 1% more...it's absorbs easier. I'd love to try the choco moisturizer. I've been holding off since my skin isn't dry. That said, I tried a sample of the additional sweet and it wasn't greasy at all. It absorbed immediately. Has anyone tried both and can tell me the difference?
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the new Rose or Camomile creams? I am very curious about these two.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
Thanks to everyone here who recommended JoElla.She's wonderful to work with and was extremely patient.

MAJOR RANT AHEAD!

I could not disagree more about JoElla. I have kept my mouth shut but my frustration level with her has reached an all-time high.

I have found my orders to take a disproportionately long time to reach me; I do a ton of online shopping from large chains down to the smallest of single owner stores that sell homemade products. JoElla seems to move at a snail's pace and, if after a period of time waiting, I inquire as to my package's whereabouts, she rambles on about how busy she is, etc. If that happened once or twice, well, then okay. But, it has happened over and over again and I find that unacceptable. I have finally opted to purchase all of my KH stuff from skincarerx.dot.com and can usually get a 20% code from them and free shipping that results in my products being on my doorstep in 2-3 days.

The final straw is this...several weeks ago, I mentioned on here about how my eye cream (purchased from her) evaporated in a very short period of time. I had nearly a full product, then put it away (dark cabinet, tightly closed jar) for about 2 months. When I took it out again, nearly 3/4th of what had been there was now gone. You all suggested that I contact JoElla and I did. After having to prompt for a response from her once or twice, she said that she would replace it (yea, Joella) and that she wanted me to send it to her. Okay, so now I have to pay nearly ten bucks to send it back to her but that's okay...she said she would be sure to let me know when she received it. So, I wait, and wait, and wait some more. I checked in to see if she received it and she responded that she did but she hadn't had time to look at it. At that point, she had it for over a week but she could not spare 5 minutes because...you guessed it... she is so busy. Rolling Eyes She said she would look at it that night. That was 13 days ago. I emailed again and got no response from her whatsoever. Then I emailed again this weekend and said that I was frustrated and I just didn't know what I should do to get her to respond. The response I then got from her was uh...odd, to say the least: "I will take care of it tomorrow. I did not feel well this week at all. I worked, but had to lay down alot. I felt like I was dying. I feel great now. I take so many vitamins so I luckily snap back quickly."
(really, I am not a monster; like I said, she'd had it for weeks so her current excuse came across as lame and nothing but contradictory.)

Guess what? She STILL didn't look at it even after writing that she would. So, I wrote AGAIN today asking for an update. Mind you, at this point, we are about 5 days short of a month since I mailed it to her. Now, tonight, after all of this frustration and headache on my part, she emails me, asking "what was the problem with the eye cream again?" Aaaaah!!!! All of our prior emails were tagged onto the very email she sent me; all she had to do was scroll down. I can't take it any more!! Mad Mad

I am sorry; I am sure she is a very nice person but I honestly don't think that she is all there and frankly, she has way... too much competition to treat customers this way.

If you are still reading my rant, well, you have my thanks!! I feel better now. Laughing Laughing Honestly, all this stress just can't be good for my skin! Wink
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
Brenpatsa,
I hope the next thing we hear is that all is taken care of and a new eye cream is on it's way.

I have my times of being disorganized but I don't own a business - and you're right.....it is competitive out there.

I have to share this little story about Jo-E. I ordered a Fanie mask product and changed my mind and wanted a different mask. I sent her an email after ordering and paying for the original and asked her if I could get the other mask instead. She switched for me and didn't charge me the few dollars difference (the one she sent was more expensive).

Hope you get a soon happy ending to a frustrating story. ...And I just LOVE the eye cream.

Sis
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sister! I hope it gets taken care of once and for all as well.

I think JoE is probably awesome at the skincare part of her company...I just get the idea that the actual business part is too much for her.

I am glad to hear how much you enjoy the eye cream. I only tried it briefly before storing it away because I was testing another eye cream then and didn't want to confuse things.
What specifically do you like about the KH eye cream, if you don't mind sharing?
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered from JoElla, but the service from skincarerx is beyond fabulous. This is one of my top etailers. Even returns are handled so efficiently.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Cookie...I have the Rose Face Cream and I like it very much. It has a lovely light Rose fragrance and goes on smoothly and easily sinks well into the skin. I have very sensitive skin and I find it less irritating than the VK1. This is probably my imagination. I also like that it comes in a tube rather than a pot of cream.

Once I finish the VK1 I think I will repurchase the Rose Face Cream. Both have 1% oxygen and I do prefer this one.
jeanni
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 am      Reply with quote
brenpatsa, so sorry to hear that! My first order from JoElla took 11 days to get to me. I was pretty frustrated. But compared to your story, that's nothing Confused I prolly would've been pulling my hair out. After 2 or 3 email prompts for her to let me know when my order was coming, I also received one of those bizarre emails about her being sick. But she told me she was only sick for one day (and she snaps back quickly because of the vitamins, lol)...bizarre. I'm guessing she got super busy because of her sale and like you said, she also has the skincare part of her business to run. I'm not sure if I will purchase from her again or not. Maybe if I have a lot of time before my products run out. Anyway, the original reason I was responding (before I got sidetracked) is because I would be interested in skincarerx.com...how do you get a 20% discount code? Do tell! Smile

So, I have been using the products since Saturday night...I started by using the cleanser, toner, and oxy face cream. Now I am adding the kombi 1 at night. Too soon to do any reviews, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

Even though I have read all these posts, when I opened the products and started to use them, I felt a little...awkward. I was nervous about applying everything properly.

I think it would be super helpful if we could get some updates from the original "pioneers" on this thread. There were some early posts raving about the great responses from this line. I'm wondering how everyone is still doing on the products and what kind of results they are still seeing. Especially from blues, sis, vonstella, havana, cookie, riley, yogi...anyone who's been using it awhile, really. Thanks in advance ladies!
qichunyan711
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 am      Reply with quote
So great! Very Happy
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Well, here is my update:

I have been using the KH line since spring. After the initial period of purging and getting used to the products I have never been happier with a skin care line. My face has a glow to it, lines are diminished and I have not had a hormonal breakout since making the switch to KH.

The products that are must haves for me: prof. cleanser, scrub, essential mask, vita-A oil, eye cream, and VK2 and the oxygen body cream.
I still get tempted to try other lines, especially less expensive ones, but have come to realize that I do not get these result with other products, and when you consider the small amount of product used it is not really such a big deal, The initial purchase bites, but now it is spread out as I replace products, which have lasted for about six months on average.

On another note, my teenage son started using the oxygen face cream about two weeks ago. His acne was particularly bad, and what an improvement he is seeing in his face. The redness is pretty much gone and it is really clearing up his face. He is not very good about washing regularly, but with this product it is so much less of an issue. I have purchased so many things for him to try in the past that ended up just sitting there unused because they either took too much time, or he did not see any results. So far this seems to be doing a wonderful job for him.

Good luck to all of you new to the products. Keep on asking questions and keep us posted on your experiences with them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
jeanni,
You are moving much too fast, imho. I would stick to the OF for two weeks, then add in the VK1.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 am      Reply with quote
tuningmyheart wrote:
Well, here is my update:

I have been using the KH line since spring. After the initial period of purging and getting used to the products I have never been happier with a skin care line. My face has a glow to it, lines are diminished and I have not had a hormonal breakout since making the switch to KH.

The products that are must haves for me: prof. cleanser, scrub, essential mask, vita-A oil, eye cream, and VK2 and the oxygen body cream.
I still get tempted to try other lines, especially less expensive ones, but have come to realize that I do not get these result with other products, and when you consider the small amount of product used it is not really such a big deal, The initial purchase bites, but now it is spread out as I replace products, which have lasted for about six months on average.

On another note, my teenage son started using the oxygen face cream about two weeks ago. His acne was particularly bad, and what an improvement he is seeing in his face. The redness is pretty much gone and it is really clearing up his face. He is not very good about washing regularly, but with this product it is so much less of an issue. I have purchased so many things for him to try in the past that ended up just sitting there unused because they either took too much time, or he did not see any results. So far this seems to be doing a wonderful job for him.

Good luck to all of you new to the products. Keep on asking questions and keep us posted on your experiences with them.

Tuningheart...thanks for the great review. I think it's really helpful for those of us who are just getting started to know that people are getting long-term results. Sorry I left your name off the list in my request for reviews...I knew I was forgetting a few important contributors! Anyway, thanks again and take care! Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 am      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
snowstar wrote:
Thanks to everyone here who recommended JoElla.She's wonderful to work with and was extremely patient.

MAJOR RANT AHEAD!

I could not disagree more about JoElla. I have kept my mouth shut but my frustration level with her has reached an all-time high.

I have found my orders to take a disproportionately long time to reach me; I do a ton of online shopping from large chains down to the smallest of single owner stores that sell homemade products. JoElla seems to move at a snail's pace and, if after a period of time waiting, I inquire as to my package's whereabouts, she rambles on about how busy she is, etc. If that happened once or twice, well, then okay. But, it has happened over and over again and I find that unacceptable. I have finally opted to purchase all of my KH stuff from skincarerx.dot.com and can usually get a 20% code from them and free shipping that results in my products being on my doorstep in 2-3 days.

The final straw is this...several weeks ago, I mentioned on here about how my eye cream (purchased from her) evaporated in a very short period of time. I had nearly a full product, then put it away (dark cabinet, tightly closed jar) for about 2 months. When I took it out again, nearly 3/4th of what had been there was now gone. You all suggested that I contact JoElla and I did. After having to prompt for a response from her once or twice, she said that she would replace it (yea, Joella) and that she wanted me to send it to her. Okay, so now I have to pay nearly ten bucks to send it back to her but that's okay...she said she would be sure to let me know when she received it. So, I wait, and wait, and wait some more. I checked in to see if she received it and she responded that she did but she hadn't had time to look at it. At that point, she had it for over a week but she could not spare 5 minutes because...you guessed it... she is so busy. Rolling Eyes She said she would look at it that night. That was 13 days ago. I emailed again and got no response from her whatsoever. Then I emailed again this weekend and said that I was frustrated and I just didn't know what I should do to get her to respond. The response I then got from her was uh...odd, to say the least: "I will take care of it tomorrow. I did not feel well this week at all. I worked, but had to lay down alot. I felt like I was dying. I feel great now. I take so many vitamins so I luckily snap back quickly."
(really, I am not a monster; like I said, she'd had it for weeks so her current excuse came across as lame and nothing but contradictory.)

Guess what? She STILL didn't look at it even after writing that she would. So, I wrote AGAIN today asking for an update. Mind you, at this point, we are about 5 days short of a month since I mailed it to her. Now, tonight, after all of this frustration and headache on my part, she emails me, asking "what was the problem with the eye cream again?" Aaaaah!!!! All of our prior emails were tagged onto the very email she sent me; all she had to do was scroll down. I can't take it any more!! Mad Mad

I am sorry; I am sure she is a very nice person but I honestly don't think that she is all there and frankly, she has way... too much competition to treat customers this way.

If you are still reading my rant, well, you have my thanks!! I feel better now. Laughing Laughing Honestly, all this stress just can't be good for my skin! Wink

Don't feel bad Bren, you aren't the only one. It's been a while since I ordered (definitely did not re-order), but I remember the CS being just dreadful!!! I complained to my friend Vonstella about it, and she said she had had a similarly bad experience. So, you aren't alone!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
That's too bad, Bren. I'm hoping you get it straightened out soon. I had one time where I waited quite a while for an order but my other experiences have been fine. I did order once from skincarerx and they were great as well. I'm just glad the products are still working for you. Wink

The day is such a wonderful one here in Indiana, for many reasons, enjoy yours.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
jeanni,
You are moving much too fast, imho. I would stick to the OF for two weeks, then add in the VK1.

Hi blues...thanks so much for your input. I know you have been using the products for a while now and know a lot about the products and how to use them. I definitely respect your opinion and think that it is good to start slow.

My original plan was to do exactly what you mentioned above and stay on the Oxy Face for a week or two. However, JoElla had told me I should start with Kombi 1 for a few days and if tolerated, bump up to Kombi 2. Just to be safe, I started off with Oxy Face for a few nights instead, just to see how my skin would react initially to the oxygen.

I felt comfortable adding the Kombi 1, as my skin is not sensitive and has not been reacting to the products at all. My skin hasn't become dry, hasn't broken out...hasn't done much of anything really. I tolerate Retinoids very well also. I figured I could try adding the Kombi and if it was too much I would stop and just continue with the Oxy Face. However, I've used the Kombi 1 the last couple nights and it seems to be going well.

So what do you think? Any reasons why I should back off on Kombi 1 and just continue with Oxy Face or do you think it would be alright to continue with what I'm doing? TIA!! Very Happy
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure why you need both of them right away, on the same day. Maybe use the VK1 and use the OF several times a week as needed. I think both on the same day seems redundant, especially when you're first getting started.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I was told to use Oxy Face in the morning and Kombi at night because the oxygen only stays active for 8 hours. JoE said to use the Oxy Face in the morning to help with oiliness and Kombi in the evening for anti-ageing benefits...
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
jeanni wrote:
Well, I was told to use Oxy Face in the morning and Kombi at night because the oxygen only stays active for 8 hours. JoE said to use the Oxy Face in the morning to help with oiliness and Kombi in the evening for anti-ageing benefits...

See how it works for you. But I was told to use one oxygen product for two weeks before working up. The beauty of this is we all have different combos that work. I tend to be more careful and don't follow the everything and the kitchen sink on my face. Smile.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, we probably get told different things depending on our skintype. I think our skintypes are pretty different...am I remembering correctly that you are drier and more sensitive?

I admire you on your self-control though, blues Laughing. While I definitely don't want to put the whole kitchen sink on my face, I am excited about trying different products in the line since I've been hearing such wonderful things.

So when you referred to using one Oxygen product for two weeks, do you mean just one product one time per day (for example, just OFC at night) or would it be ok to use OFC twice a day? That may be a good option for me, to just use OFC 2x a day, then add Kombi.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, blues. It's nice to have so much help as someone who is both fairly new to posting and new to KH.

Have a lovely day...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |