Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Are you supposed to apply the essential mask with a spatula? I know the other oxygen products should be applied that way but the directions didn't say anything about it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 am      Reply with quote
My Essential Mask comes in a tube, so I don't need a spatula. Is that what you meant? Or do you mean apply it to your face with a spatula instead of using your fingers? I'm kind of thinking slow this morning.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I don't know if I ever applied mine with a spatula. I patted on gently with fingers - not supposed to rub in. (VK 2 I am talking about)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I did the exact same thing as sister sweets.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry I wasn't clear -I meant applying it to my face with a spatula. There was one included so I thought that meant I should use it for that purpose.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
They don't want you digging in the jar with your fingers - could contaminate the whole batch dontcha know)depending upon what is on your hands at the time of the diggin. Once you get it out with the spatula you can apply with hands.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks sis and leedee. So since the mask is in a tube, I guess I can apply it to my face with my fingers.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Yes, that's what I do, Skippie. Just apply a thin layer with your fingers and let it sink into the skin. With KH oxygen products one is not supposed to rub in the creams.
Bree5666
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:45 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the insightful reviews! I first stumbled onto this thread when I was googling for an alternative for GOW oxygen that I was using. While it works well...I wanted something that is stronger and can eliminate my acne faster.
With the various good reviews on Karin Herzog...I couldn't help but order a bunch from EDS too. Bummer that its a back order though. So I'll have to wait abit more patiently for these to come in.
My orders:
x Karin Herzog Oxygen Face Cream
1 x Karin Herzog Professional Cleansing
1 x Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi 2
1 x Karin Herzog Vitamin H
1 x Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti-Cellulite Body Cream

I can't wait to try it out! And hopefully get good results like the rest have gotten out of this line!
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 am      Reply with quote
I probably won't buy the Essential Mask again. I don't feel that it's doing a whole lot for me. Maybe that's because I'm getting enough oxygen from the HF device. What I really do like though is the Glyco rose serum. It's not too strong and works well to moisturize my face and give it a glow. In fact, I can feel it heating my skin when I rub it on.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for the update, Skippie. Sorry that you don't like the Essential Mask. It's funny how the same product works differently for people. I have repurchased the mask. It's a favorite. However, the Glyco-Rose is also a wonderful product and I am so very happy that this one works for you.
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard so much about these products. I just ordered the eyecream. I hope I love it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Love Love Love the eyecream. and VK2

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am      Reply with quote
MY LOOT ARRIVED!!! Bad Grin
Ok yes I am that excited!!!

My first time use 'feelings'
1. Professional cleanser.
Squeezed ard 3 cm for whole face. Surprisingly clean even though I had MMU on. Skin feels soft.

2. Oxygen face cream
came in a tube so I just dotted it on my dotty face. (am having break outs...)
after a while I used my trusty little metal extractor for the clogs and black heads. Minor clogs EASILY removed and fat zits had gross stuff emerging. For these, I already am in love with this product!
Dotted a zit on my SO cheek. It's been there for weeks so shall see how he progresses.

3. VK2
came in a jar but no spatula in sight. Sad
after I rinsed my OFC off, face smooth and soft (less the dotty parts) and I dotted on the VK2.
Again I blame in on the weather that it feels abit oily.
Bree5666
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Ok the iPhone is not too friendly with posting messages on forum.

Continued..
4. Cellulite body cream
dotted on one thigh.. Not much feel yet. Shall monitor.

Will wait till breakout clear up before starting on Vit H.

Yay!!!
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Hello Bree5666.....I hope you love your KH products. I would just like to say that sometimes it takes a bit of time for the break outs to clear up. If it doesn't happen in a couple of days do not be dismayed. You just need time.

When I started my KH (two years ago) I was having continual break outs all long my upper cheeks. Something was irritating me and I could never put my finger on it. It took about a month of continual use with KH before everything cleared up (perhaps even a bit longer.) I know we all want instant results. I hope it happens to you but if not just be patient.

Please keep us posted on your progress.
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Are KH products suitable for sensitive skin?? it sounds that the ingredient is active and i'm afraid t will cause allergy easily...
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Yes, KH products are great for sensitive skin. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. My skin is so sensitive that there are many, many skin care products I cannot use. My skin responds very well to KH products. It's hard to believe because one thinks that products such as these would irritate sensitive skin. But, I have been using them for two years now and they are wonderful. However, you can always ask for samples before purchasing full size products.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Oh I'm anxious to try this line. I've been looking for an eye cream to try and this one really appeals to me.

Thanks so much for all the info ladies !!!
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I love the eye cream. There is nothing like it. I have already used about 4 pots of it. I have never repurchased an eye cream as much as KH. Her products do something to my skin that no other skin care product does. I am not saying that other skin care lines are not good. They are. It's just that KH works for me.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:09 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
I love the eye cream. There is nothing like it. I have already used about 4 pots of it. I have never repurchased an eye cream as much as KH. Her products do something to my skin that no other skin care product does. I am not saying that other skin care lines are not good. They are. It's just that KH works for me.

I agree but I had to stop using it because I couldn't take the bleached eyebrows anymore
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
leeleedeedee wrote:

I agree but I had to stop using it because I couldn't take the bleached eyebrows anymore

Marina - What do you mean about the bleached eyebrows. Does it actually change the colour of your eyebrows?

I take it you were putting it on your eye lid as well around your eye then? Thank goodness for these forums - I'll make sure I stay clear of the brows. My hair is really dark, bleached eyebrows would look more than a little odd !! Razz
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any recoomendation for first start user of KH?? I would like to start with the basic cleanser, toner and cream because I believe it's better to use the whole line for the skincare to get the best result.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Marina.... I understand what you are saying.

Time2Bme....the oxygen in KH products will bleach hair. When using the eye cream just wipe the brows and eyelashes and there should be no problem. After two years of using the eye cream I have not had anything bleached.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 am      Reply with quote
yakkomomo wrote:
Is there any recoomendation for first start user of KH?? I would like to start with the basic cleanser, toner and cream because I believe it's better to use the whole line for the skincare to get the best result.

Hi, yakkomomo.

I wouldn't recommend that you start with a whole lot of different things at once as part of any regime. If you do that, you may overload your skin with new product, plus you won't know exactly which products work for you and which don't.

It would very helpful if you could give us an overview of yourself - age range, type of skin, any particular skin concerns, etc - otherwise it's difficult to make any good recommendations.

I only use a couple of Karin Herzog products, but can recommend them both to you. The Professional Cleanser is great - very effective, whilst still leaving my dry skin comfortable. Also, many of us love the Essential Mask - it gives the complexion a real boost (especially if you leave it on over night - but don't do this on your first try with it, follow the instructions instead as it's best to make sure that your skin's okay with it).
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |