Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
The money I have spent on KH has been well worth it. I feel very fortunate - that's often not the case when you invest in products, particularly ones you're buying online. Literally, every KH product I've purchased I've been very happy with.

The new serum seems to be a lot more expensive than the other products in her line. I wonder how long it will take before it starts being sold at places like EDS.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I certainly agree about the money spent on KH products. They are well worth it. And, I must say that I have liked every product I have used in this skin care line. Nothing has been thrown out.

I also agree that the new ER Serum will probably be the most expensive product sold. It's very hard to say when EDS will carry it as they are not yet carrying the Glyco Rose product and that one has been out for quite a long time now. However, I hope it's soon. It looks very interesting and something I would very much like to purchase.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
I would definitely purchase the serum as well ... hint hint EDS !!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to post that the KH products are 'playing' really well with any of the other products I've tried it with. I recently incorporated Revaleskin Serum into my routine. The KH products are still working well with it. My skin looks great.

It is SO nice to be able to use other products with the line and not have my skin react badly !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 am      Reply with quote
That's one of the perks of KH. You really can use it with other skin care products and serums etc. KH does not have any kind of negative interactions to other products and skin care lines.

One of my favourite moisturizers is Creme de la Mer (yes, I know this is not a popular product on this forum) but I love this moisturizers and it works extremely well for me. On very cold winter days I will wear this on over my KH Oxygen Cream and it just works better than using the CDLM on its own.

Glad everything is still working for you Time2Bme.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
ITA Leelee - KH is the best skincare line I've ever used. I used the Essential Mask last night .... I LOVE that mask. My skin looks and feels wonderful.

I've also used the VAK 3% on a couple of spots and it has worked amazingly well. After 'sharing' some of my daughter's Halloween candy, I had a few pimples around my nose. The VAK 3% took care of it overnight. By the next morning, the redness was completely gone and by the end of the day I couldn't see any signs of a pimple.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme....yes, VAK 3% is absolutely amazing!! A few weeks ago I bought a foundation without reading the ingredients. I don't usually use foundation but thought perhaps it would be nice to put on when I go out at night. Anyways,I discovered later on that this foundation had silicone in it because I broke out horribly from it and silicone ALWAYS breaks me out. However, it usually takes a good two weeks for me to get things back under control. However, this time I was armed with VAK 3% and in just two days everything was gone. This is truly a wonder product. Something I wouldn't be without.

Glad you like the Essential Mask. When I wear this on overnight I swear my face has plumped up when I look in the mirror in the morning. And, it is so soft to touch. Yes, another product I wouldn't be without.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
The VAK is going to be a must in my cabinet from now on. Without meaning to be gross, my daughter had a toe nail I was a little concerned about. I was concerned that it was the beginning of a fungal infection. I put the VAK 3% on it the last few nights and it has cleared it up. It is really cool. Her toe nail was yellow to grey coloured. It is back to being white and the skin doesn't look inflamed anymore.

Leelee, I remember you saying that you liked the foot cream. It only has 2% oxygen in it, but also has other ingredients. I was wondering if it was better to have the oxygen body cream (3%) on hand or the foot cream? I'm going to keep a close eye on my daughter's toe. I'm thinking that either the oxygen body cream or the foot cream may be good to have on hand when we go to a hockey tournament - it will mean swimming in hotel pools - that's when the wonky toe showed up to begin with.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme.....Hi! I don't know which one would be better but I think that both would do the job very well. The foot cream has 3 essential oils that are probably antiseptic in nature and somewhat helpful towards getting red of the fungus, but I think it's the oxygen that is mainly responsible for killing the fungus. I would use the VAK 3% and just keep a watch on the toe nail. If you think it's not working then order the foot cream. It did work on my toe nail fungus. But, I would give the VAK a chance. It just may do the trick. Oxygen at 3% is quite powerful. Hope this helps you.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Leelee,

I ended up ordering the oxygen body cream to try. It says it has 3% oxygen as well and at $40 for a large tube, it is a better value. I liked the idea of the 3% oxygen since the VAK seems to be helping ... I just didn't want to use up my whole container on her feet. We're treating the one toe with it now.

If not, I'll order the foot cream next. I was torn between the two, but went with the oxygen because of the 3% and the larger tube !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
Hi Leelee,

I ended up ordering the oxygen body cream to try. It says it has 3% oxygen as well and at $40 for a large tube, it is a better value. I liked the idea of the 3% oxygen since the VAK seems to be helping ... I just didn't want to use up my whole container on her feet. We're treating the one toe with it now.

If not, I'll order the foot cream next. I was torn between the two, but went with the oxygen because of the 3% and the larger tube !!

The body cream is fab! It's a really weird feeling when it's on your skin at first - a tingly, bubbling, warming. I could definitely notice a difference in skin texture after using it for a while, though.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 am      Reply with quote
majorb......yes, I do love the body cream too. Isn't it different from all other creams?? I also love that tingly feeling. It feels like it's really sinking into the skin and doing its job.

Time2Bme....I think the 3% oxygen will work on the fungus and of course you want a larger tube of it to be used on the foot. It makes perfect sense. Hope it does the job. Let us know what happens.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up about the tingling !!! With any luck, I'll receive it by the end of the week.

I really love the service at EDS. I ordered from another online skincare place because they didn't have a product I wanted to try. They had the KH handcream on sale, so I thought I'd try it. It has been 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten my products. When I followed up, I was told that they are out of stock. Neutral

It was the 1st time and last time I order from them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi Time2Bme .....by coincidence I just placed an order with EDS because it was time to restock my KH products. Yes, their customer service is by far the best. I bought some KH products from another website because of a 50% sale. But, I encountered the same problem as you. I had to wait FOREVER because they were out of stock. Now, I just stay with EDS. They are reliable and very caring towards their customers.

The tingling with the body cream is nothing major. You may not even notice it. It's the sinking right into the skin that I like the best. I'm sure and hope you will like the body cream too.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Super GHK Serum on my eyes at night. I use the KH eye cream in the morning.

I am wondering for any of you who also use CPs ... have you used them with any of the VAK creams. What I am wondering is if it is okay to use a VAK cream over a CP ... allowing some absorption time (ie. 10 mins or so)

Or ... when you use CPs & KH, do you use one in the am and the other in the pm???

I am wondering if you have to split them up between AM and PM or if it okay to use them in conjuction with each other.

I'm going to cross post this on the SB CP thread as well.

TIA Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Just FYI, I was curious about the new serum so I emailed JoElla Milan to see when she expects to get it in stock. Here is her response:

"The distributors just a few days ago received the announcement of the new product, so they do not have it yet. We are hopeful before Christmas."
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme.....I don't use CP so I can't speak from first hand experience, just what I assume I would do. If you use KH just once a day, let's say in the morning, then I would use CP at night. That being said, I'm sure you could use CP the same time as KH. I've read their website hundreds of times and the one thing they stress is that KH can be used in conjunction with any other serums or products. That's just my take on it. Hope you get other responses to this question.

Jom....thank you for that information. Now, I know when to look for the new serum.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Leelee !! Thanks for your response. I knew that the CP in the am and pm would probably be okay, but I was really hoping to be able to use the VAK cream after applying a CP. What I did last night was I used the GHK Serum (CP) on my chest and then used the Chocolate cream over top (after about 10mins or so). The Chocolate cream doesn't have oxygen though.

Correct me if I'm wrong ... the oxygen in the VAK creams will intensify the way the products beneath it work ?? Is that right? I think I had read that in a few posts when they were speaking about the Vit H cream. It was a little confusing, because I think people were being told conflicting information about whether to use the Vit H before VAK or after VAK.

This was the reason I was concerned. If I used the CP above VAK, I didn't know whether it would be as effective, but was concerned that using an oxygen cream after applying a CP may make it too strong ??? The CP serums on their own isn't enough moisture and I'd really like to stay with the KH moisturizers. I'm hoping that Sister Sweets responds; I know she uses both CPs and KH.

Regarding the new KH serum .... Here is a link to a Canadian distributor:
http://www.importmd.ca/en/products/face-care/erase-raise-–-er-4.html
She already has it in stock; it is $115.00. I'll definitely wait until EDS has it (hopefully they will carry it) before ordering. The link below is from a Canadian distributor of KH, so I'm assuming that is why she has it before other companies.

Does anyone know whether EDS will be carrying the new serum?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Time2Bme....thanks for the link to the Canadian website. I will be waiting for EDS to carry the new serum, but I'm always on the lookout for new Canadian places to shop. I want to email EDS and ask if they will be carrying the new KH serum soon, but so far I have not gotten around to doing it. I've had so many other things to take care of.

I'm not sure if using the oxygen on top of the CP makes it stronger, but I partly think that using the CP first makes it effective in doing what it's supposed to be doing. Using the oxygen creams first would prevent full penetration of the CP's. However, I'm not too sure about this because I don't use CP's. I use the vitamin H cream after the Oxygen creams because it does act like a moisturizer in addition to being a great nourishing cream. I don't know if the vitamin H is intensified if used first because I don't know if the oxygen creams act in the manner of pushing the actives in serums and creams further into the skin. Does this make sense? For myself, I'm just not using anything except the oxygen creams and a couple of times a week the vitamin H on top. I hope someone else will be able to give you some insight here.
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:

Regarding the new KH serum .... Here is a link to a Canadian distributor:
http://www.importmd.ca/en/products/face-care/erase-raise-–-er-4.html
She already has it in stock; it is $115.00. I'll definitely wait until EDS has it (hopefully they will carry it) before ordering. The link below is from a Canadian distributor of KH, so I'm assuming that is why she has it before other companies.

Does anyone know whether EDS will be carrying the new serum?

Ingredients:

Aqua ; Glycerin ; Polysorbate 20 ; Alcohol denat. (denaturated: also conforms with ICCP/SASO Legislations) ; Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract ; Tocopheryl acétate ; Hyaluronic acid ; Niacinamide ; Salicylic acid.

Why is this $115.00 for 15 ml (half an ounce)?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Because they can get away with charging that for it? hmm

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I recently dug out my KH products, and have been using them with CP as well as vit C. Here's my routine for the past week:

AM
cleanse
Vit C (wait 10 mins)
VAK-1 (wait 5-7 mins)
moisturizer (I tried vit H, but made my skin look really yellow)
foundation w/ sunscreen

PM
cleanse
Pure Skin Formulations Bio-Copper Serum
VAK-1 (wait 5-7 min)
vit H
(might start using extra moisture at this point)

I love the PM routine; When I wake in the morning, I see tight pores, firm glowing skin, hyperpigmentation fading, and reduced redness where I have rosacea. I think the oxygen product really does help push in the serum. I tried vit H before the VAK, but for me, it seemed like the oxygen lost its "push" and the benefits were not so noticeable.

As for the AM routine, which I complete around 7 or 8 am: Around 3 or 4 pm, my skin starts to feel warm, and becomes noticeably flushed. Is it possible that the oxygen is working all that time, pushing the vit C into the skin? If so, I may have to skip the VAK in the AM, since I am not willing to give up my vit C right now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi nadjazz.....the vitamin H is quite yellow because of all the Beta Carotene. I only use it overnight because of this. As for the vitamin C, the only thing I would suggest is to skip the oxygen in the morning and only use the vitamin C and see if you still get that warm, flushed feeling. If you do then you know it's not the oxygen cream that's responsible. Is vitamin C good for rosacea or could it be irritating it. I really don't know that much about vitamin C. I always found it to be quite irritating for my sensitive skin and I'm only using it now because it's an ingredient in the Choco2. But, I would just suggest the above as a way to find out what product is responsible for the flushing.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Good plan, leeleedeedee! You're right, vit C can cause problems for rosacea skin, but in my case, it usually helps. Before digging out my KH products, I was using this same vit C product with no problem. I think I will skip VAK in the mornings until I finish my bottle of vit C. I'm so excited about my results with the evening routine, perhaps I am going too fast, too soon with the VAK!

I had a sample of Chocolate cream, so I used that at the end of my evening routine last night. That provided just enough extra moisture!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi nadjazz....well if you've been using the vitamin C without any problems then it probably is the KH. Maybe using KH once a day would be sufficient for you. I love the chocolate moisturizer, buy the way. The chocolate smell is divine. I also find it to be quite moisturizing. More so than the sweet cream.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |