Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Overall iw would say excellent revieews for this line, products sound pronmising. I will probably purchase the masks first to see how they suit my skin.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:
Overall iw would say excellent revieews for this line, products sound pronmising. I will probably purchase the masks first to see how they suit my skin.

do you have an update on how this worked out saz07?
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I'm seeing results. They've been quick and tangible:-

* After one large pimple on my chin (which went away very quickly), I've had no breakouts. This is unusual for me.

* Small sunspot on cheek is fading - it is now, in fact, virtually gone.

* Skin tone has evened-up.

* NO oily t-zone. None! I no longer have to blot at all throughout the day. Again, this is very unusual for me. I no longer have any need for primer, and can use half the foundation I used to.

These results have all come through using the Professional Cleansing in the evening (which I love), followed by Vita-Kombi-1 (though I admit I find it difficult to use only a pea-sized amount) - and the VK1 in the morning (everywhere but the eyes).

I have recently received some very generous samples from KH UK when I ordered the Vita-Kombi-Oil (which is very nice around the eyes, on the lips and on the hands), and as of yesterday I am now testing the Mild Scrub, Oxygen Face on the chin and nose (sticking with VK1 everywhere else) and Vit H (under the VK1).

I love these products, though if I have one concern it is that - in evening up my complexion - it has made my skin paler. I quite like a pale look, but I wouldn't want to go lighter than I am right now. I'm waiting for VK2 to arrive and wonder if this might be too much for me (even though, at my age, I certainly have enough skin issues to bump it up to 2%).

Despite this one mild concern, I am delighted with my early results and am grateful to all the contributers of this thread (and especially Blues who started it) for their continued feedback, which was extremely helpful when deciding which products might be best for me and how to apply them.

Happy me! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm absolutely thrilled for you,graceless lady. Fabulous news and nothing surprising to me. I don't think you'll become paler than you are now. Remember to ease into the vk2.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Graceless_lady,
So good to hear you are having good results. How long has it been since you started using the KH line?
It's been almost 2 weeks for me, so I feel it's a bit early for me to post any results, but I must say - so far so good.
I do find, just like you, that a pea-size blob of cream doesn't really cover my face and neck.
Keep us posted on your progress.
P.S. I started for few days with Oxy Face and than moved straight to VK2. I had no adverse reactions what so ever.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Bluesheart - yes, I will indeed ease in the VK2.

And rubby, like you, I'm just under two weeks - the quick results have really surprised me. Both the KH and 302 threads intrigued me, but before I did my usual lemming thing, I researched it thoroughly and KH seemed right for my skin and particular issues. Since joining EDS, I've spent a bomb on skincare (name it! CPs, Vit C, Remergent, AlphaDerma CE, PSF, L2K) and whilst I've liked many of them (particularly ADCE), nothing has given me such instant gratification as KH. My skin seems to really love it.

One thing I'm mindful of, though, is that skincare really is an individual thing and we can all respond in different ways. And while my results have been very encouraging and you just want to shout it from the rooftop when something works for you, the best advice I got was from BluesHeart a few pages back: if you're thinking of starting with this line, get individual advice, start with a small order and get samples!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Wow...these are some fabulous results!!

Now I REALLY wish my KH would hurry up and get here...it has been forever since I placed my order, but EDS was able to ship last Friday on 5/23 so hopefully it will show up soon.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
I hear you Lady. I bought several things (Oxy Face, VK2, and Vit. H) and went to a local spa to get some additional samples (eye cream, cleansing milk, and Vita-Apricot A). I was very tempted to order more stuff from EDS when they recently introduced KH into their list of products, but I was able, somehow Rolling Eyes , to restrain myself. I want to give this a good month or so before I order more stuff (I am very tempted by Oxy Body 3%, Cleansing Cream, Essential Mask, and, perhaps, the eye cream).

I just recently read the 302 thread (read for hours to get through those 22 pages Shock ). I will continue to follow that discussion as I am very interested to hear what people think about the eye serum and C Boost (and/or the Lightening serum). Sweet Sister is testing both the KH and 302 eye cream/serum. I am dying to hear what her verdict is.

Anyway, good luck with your next order and the VK2 test.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
I hear you Lady. I bought several things (Oxy Face, VK2, and Vit. H) and went to a local spa to get some additional samples (eye cream, cleansing milk, and Vita-Apricot A). I was very tempted to order more stuff from EDS when they recently introduced KH into their list of products, but I was able, somehow Rolling Eyes , to restrain myself. I want to give this a good month or so before I order more stuff (I am very tempted by Oxy Body 3%, Cleansing Cream, Essential Mask, and, perhaps, the eye cream).

I just recently read the 302 thread (read for hours to get through those 22 pages Shock ). I will continue to follow that discussion as I am very interested to hear what people think about the eye serum and C Boost (and/or the Lightening serum). Sweet Sister is testing both the KH and 302 eye cream/serum. I am dying to hear what her verdict is.

Anyway, good luck with your next order and the VK2 test.

Rubby,
I've used the Lightening twice. I bought a bottle to share with a friend and I've decided I do not like the lightening. It lives me dry and for a day or two after I don't like the way my skin looks. However, the person I'm sharing the bottle with loves it. I tend to be on the dry side and she tends to be oily. So it may work well for you. I also probably don't have enough pigmentation for it to be worth the other stuff.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:58 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Rubby,
I've used the Lightening twice. I bought a bottle to share with a friend and I've decided I do not like the lightening. It lives me dry and for a day or two after I don't like the way my skin looks. However, the person I'm sharing the bottle with loves it. I tend to be on the dry side and she tends to be oily. So it may work well for you. I also probably don't have enough pigmentation for it to be worth the other stuff.

That's good to know Blues, thanks for sharing. To be honest, I am in no rush to start adding new stuff to my current routine, especially not from a different line. My skin is very fussy, so adding new (and different!) actives to the stuff I'm testing, wouldn't be a good idea. In a month or so when I settle in with my KH routine (and so far things are going really well), I will be looking to potentially test the C Boost or the Lightening serum for the summer. I always use vitamin C in the summer, as that helps protect my skin from the UV damage. (BTW, I am one of those people who don't believe in using sunscreen on the face, and over the last 3 years I've done really well just by using my MMU, Silk/Pearl primer with physical SS, and Vitamin C serums). I haven't used vitamin C for good 7 months now, but would like to introduce something for the summer.

As for the eye stuff - I am testing KH eye cream. I've used it now for about 8-9 days, and I think that I have enough sample for another 10 days. That should give me enough time to see how I like it. I really would like to find something that would help thicken and firm my eye area, so that's why i'll keep an eye on the 302 eye serum as well.

Blues, please do keep us posted on your progress with the lightening serum (if you decide to give it another try) and any other 302 stuff you may be testing.

tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Graceless lady - wonderful news on your results, I am so happy for you.

I am coming up on a month now and things are really going well. I am starting the regime i recieved in my personal recommendations this week, adding the vitH, vk oil and the aha cream. I was hesitant about adding an oil to my routine with my oily t-zone tendency, but used it last night and no oil at all this morning! It does give you a nice dewy glow.

I have not had any breakouts and this will be the telling week when hormones usually wreak havoc so will see what happens, but so far my skin has never looked better.

Oh...just have to share, the 3% body cream is wonderful, I use it now after shaving my legs, no more irritation- wahoo! And those nasty nicks disappear in a couple of days. I will not be without this one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I just received my Choco cleanser and does it ever smell gooooddd. Can't wait to try it tonight.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Attention UK KH junkies: here is a discount code for 10% off from the main KH UK site - CAUFA780 (good until 30 June). They are offering £17 off their "Dynamic Duo" (Silhouette and Tonus B12) + free shipping. And they're very generous with samples.

It's probably still cheaper to buy from the US (if you don't get hit with a customs charge) - but this is a good option if, like me, you want your products quickly!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my KH today...VK2m eye cream, and Vit H. Woo hoo!

But no KH samples (I requested VK1)...I got 1 sample of menthol salve instead. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Bethany,
Congratulations and welcome to the KH club - hope you will soon be a fan! Very Happy
Your order was from EDS? I don't think they always give you the exact samples you request - I don't think they always have them for one thing....

I love the eye cream. I'm into three weeks with an eye experiment and will be reporting results within the next few days.

I would suggest to you to get the professional cleansing cream on your next go round. It is serious To Die For. And also be careful with the VK2 - I know you have somewhat fair skin and a little sensitive or dry? Is that right?
I'd take a very light amount of VK2 (pea size or smaller to start),,, and dab this along fingertips and then lightly touch into your face. But really just once a day. I'm sorry you didn't get some VK1 samples to start. Shoot.

I don't have the H but based on my skin type - similar to Scallawaggirl's it may not be the best thing for me. Still, I'd love to try it. And that chocolate cleansing cream too - that Blues just got...

I've been using this line for maybe a month or so and it is outstanding. No other words for it.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sis...I am going to put the Vit H under the VK2 tonight to slow the oxygen uptake. (it sounds like CPs and emu oil!)

My skin is combo...slightly dry cheeks with an oily t zone. And occasional hormonal breakouts. Sad

And you are very right about EDS...maybe they just don't have any KH samples. However, I just placed an order with JoE for the Essential Mask and asked for a sample of VK1 when she mails. (I should have asked for the cleansing cream too, darn it)

I am anxiously awaiting the results of your eye comparison...and I'm just glad that you did the comparison and not me, lol. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany, you are going to love using the
Vitamin H under the Kombi 2. I use this every night and LOVE the way my skin looks in the morning. I have NEVER consistently used a line this long. I do like to use the 302 C boost and A boost under the Kombi 2. The cleansing cream is fabulous and it really gets my skin clean and removes my makeup all by itself.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Bethany, you are going to love using the
Vitamin H under the Kombi 2. I use this every night and LOVE the way my skin looks in the morning. I have NEVER consistently used a line this long. I do like to use the 302 C boost and A boost under the Kombi 2. The cleansing cream is fabulous and it really gets my skin clean and removes my makeup all by itself.

Cookie, you must be psychic! I was actually going to PM you and ask if you had tried any 302 under you VK2...and *poof* I have an answer!

BTW, does anyone know what is in the Vit H to make it smell slightly spicy? I may be allergic to it, but am not sure yet. Maybe it is the rosewood?

Quote:
INGREDIENTS: Beta-carotene (a natural source of vitamin A without the allergic tendencies), Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 (essential energy vitamins to accelerate cellular renewal), Soya Protein (a natural protection and fortifying ingredient to comfort and nurture the skin), Essential Rosewood (to delicately soften, calm and hydrate, with proven anti-ageing lifting properties), and a rare and natural VITAMIN H (recognised by doctors as a vital element, so essential to the skin and contributes towards a better natural defence against potential cosmetic problems in the skin).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have oily skin (T zone), very prone to break-outs. I've been using VK2 for 2 weeks and over the last few days I twice applied Vit. H under VK2 (at night). Both times I woke up with fairly oily T zone, but other than that - I really liked what it did for my skin (after I cleansed it, of course Wink).

I've been using V.H. on my chest as well (every other day) for 2 weeks now, and I must say that initially, V.H broke me out (only on my chest, interestingly enough). Now, after two weeks, my chest is clearing up nicely and I like how my skin looks.

(Full review to follow in a couple of weeks. I am desperately trying not to review this until I've tested everything for at least a month Rolling Eyes ).

cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany it could be the rosewood. I have sensitive skin and it did take some adjusting to using the Vitamin H, but this is my favorite product in the line. Initially your skin might feel a little sensitive to it, but give it time.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie - it looks like I can handle the rosewood since the wheezing didn't kick in. Hopefully I won't even notice it with time. Smile BTW, how often do you use the Vit H? And have you dared layer the 302 Drops with the VK2?

Rubby - thanks for sharing that the Vit H broke you out and then went away. I'll be sure to give it enough time in case I encounter the same issues. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to check in with all of you and ask for your thoughts on the next steps.

I received my order of the Oxygen Face Cream and Mild Scrub, both products recommended by JoElla to help with my battle with blackheads. Along with my order, she included samples of the Vit H, Prof Cleansing Cream, Vit A Kombi 1, Additional Sweet & Vit A Kombi Apricot. Note I asked for one sample of any of these items and she so generously included all and then some!

I am on day 4 but if you don't mind, would like to share how I started in hopes you may add your thoughts. The morning after the first night I used the OFC (left on like a cream), my face looked smooth and the pores tighter. I was quite amazed since it was just one use! (I was told by JoElla, the OFC could be used as a mask or applying it AM/PM like a moisturizer). The next day I used it the same way, applying it AM/PM like a cream. I began noticing dryness, slight peeling, especially around my mouth/chin area. On day 3, I used the OFC as a mask and left it on for 10 minutes, followed with the mild scrub (as per JoElla). Feeling I needed a moisturizer, I added the Vit H cream all over my face. This morning my skin was less dry in some areas. This time I used the Vit A Kombi 1% sample and Vit H cream, ending with sunscreen; noticed my t-zone was a little shinier than usual at mid-day. Tonight I cleansed with the Prof Cleanser (forgot about using it) and Wow! I do love it! Used the OFC as a cream with the Vit H on top.

I'm guessing I started out too aggressively because my skin is still dry in the same place (mouth/chin), my cheek area looks smoother, the blackheads on my nose remain but for some odd reason will look improved in the AM but as the day progresses, looks the same. My skin also feels bumpier or rougher near my jawline which would also be attributed to being my monthly hormonal hell. What's interesting, though, is that a few congested pores extracted easily.

Do you think I should use the OFC at night only followed with a moisturizer? And in the AM, moisturizer only?

Definitely on my next purchase will be the prof cleanser. However, as much as I'd like to buy a Vit A Kombi product, efficiency/ cost-wise I'd like to use the OFC in it's place for now since it does have the 2% oxygen which means I still need a moisturizer. I'm not sure whether that should be the Additional Sweet (which has vit A & E), Vit H cream or one of the oils (don't have a sample to try).

I know I'm still very early in this routine but I'm amazed at what little results I've had so far!! I'm also not very experienced with the science behind it or ingredient effects but I'm trying to learn as fast as I can! I guess you could say I'm "winging it" at times. Thanks to all of you for posting your experiences, ideas and encouragement!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:35 am      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
Just wanted to check in with all of you and ask for your thoughts on the next steps.

I received my order of the Oxygen Face Cream and Mild Scrub, both products recommended by JoElla to help with my battle with blackheads. Along with my order, she included samples of the Vit H, Prof Cleansing Cream, Vit A Kombi 1, Additional Sweet & Vit A Kombi Apricot. Note I asked for one sample of any of these items and she so generously included all and then some!

Wow, that is very generous . I think you now have a really good range of products to test the line.

blesstd wrote:

I am on day 4 but if you don't mind, would like to share how I started in hopes you may add your thoughts. The morning after the first night I used the OFC (left on like a cream), my face looked smooth and the pores tighter. I was quite amazed since it was just one use! (I was told by JoElla, the OFC could be used as a mask or applying it AM/PM like a moisturizer). The next day I used it the same way, applying it AM/PM like a cream. I began noticing dryness, slight peeling, especially around my mouth/chin area. On day 3, I used the OFC as a mask and left it on for 10 minutes, followed with the mild scrub (as per JoElla). Feeling I needed a moisturizer, I added the Vit H cream all over my face. This morning my skin was less dry in some areas. This time I used the Vit A Kombi 1% sample and Vit H cream, ending with sunscreen; noticed my t-zone was a little shinier than usual at mid-day.

I use Vit H only at night and under the VK2 and this is exactly what I noticed - oily T zone when I wake up. I mean, I don't mind it as that is simply resolved by quick cleansing.

blesstd wrote:

Tonight I cleansed with the Prof Cleanser (forgot about using it) and Wow! I do love it!

I am dying to try the Prof Cleanser. It'll have to be in my next order.

blesstd wrote:

Used the OFC as a cream with the Vit H on top.

I think I'll continue to use Vit H only at night.

blesstd wrote:

I'm guessing I started out too aggressively because my skin is still dry in the same place (mouth/chin), my cheek area looks smoother, the blackheads on my nose remain but for some odd reason will look improved in the AM but as the day progresses, looks the same. My skin also feels bumpier or rougher near my jawline which would also be attributed to being my monthly hormonal hell. What's interesting, though, is that a few congested pores extracted easily.

This is exactly what I noticed - congested pores and blackheads extracting easily and quickly.

blesstd wrote:

Do you think I should use the OFC at night only followed with a moisturizer? And in the AM, moisturizer only?

I really don't know enough about this line to feel comfortable giving advice. Perhaps Blues will jump in with a suggestion.

blesstd wrote:

Definitely on my next purchase will be the prof cleanser. However, as much as I'd like to buy a Vit A Kombi product, efficiency/ cost-wise I'd like to use the OFC in it's place for now since it does have the 2% oxygen which means I still need a moisturizer. I'm not sure whether that should be the Additional Sweet (which has vit A & E), Vit H cream or one of the oils (don't have a sample to try).

I only have VK2 (no VK1) and I love it. I use it every night and some mornings. In the morning I alternate VK2 and Oxy Face. I personally would not be without either of those. However, I'm sure you would be OK to use up your Oxy Faca to start with, and add one of Vita Kombis in a month or so.
blesstd wrote:

I know I'm still very early in this routine but I'm amazed at what little results I've had so far!! I'm also not very experienced with the science behind it or ingredient effects but I'm trying to learn as fast as I can! I guess you could say I'm "winging it" at times. Thanks to all of you for posting your experiences, ideas and encouragement!

I think you have to give it a bit more time and see how your skin reacts. I now that my skin is very fussy and that it will take at least a month for me to see how my skin likes KH.
Good luck.

cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, I use the Vitamin H every night under the Kombi 2. I haven't used the 302 drops under the Kombi because of the potency of the drops. I will sometimes use them one night a week by themselves. Once you start the KH it is hard to give up a night of using it.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Blesstd,
I think you're doing too much, too soon. Put all your sampltwo wes to the side and forget about them for the moment. If you remember, most of us had an adjustment period, regarding some initial purging and or dryness. As the websites tell you, dryness is common until your skin adjusts to the Oxygen. The ease of extractions is to be expected. I feel your adjustment will be more difficult if you continue to throw all the products at your skin. What's the hurry? I would start with the oxygen face once a day, if that is working for you, use it am and pm. Use the scrub as many days as JoE recommended. You can help the dryness by using the additional/sweet cream. Begin using it at night over your oxygen face. Do that for two weeks. Then, every other day try using the Vita Kombi 1 in place of the oxygen face, try night first. See how that works for you and if it works fine then add the Vita Kombi every night. Forget about the Vitamin H for now and come back to it after you've adjusted to the Oxy face and Kombi. Using the correct amount of product, the sample of Kombi should last you at least two or three weeks. If you can afford it, I'd definitely place the cleansing cream on your next to buy list. One or two days a week, try the Oxy face as a mask if you'd like and if you have a sample of the essential mask, use it for ten minutes. Good luck. Keep us informed.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |