Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
katewilson wrote:
I am 43 years old Asian, my main concern is anti-aging, very fine lines starting to be noticed under the eyes, I noticed both cheeks starting to sag a little around the mouth.

It's been about 10 days since I started using all my new AALS and Vacu lifter( only few time as I worried the pulling on the skin may cause loosed skin and eye bag, but I really like red/rejuvenation after effect ), and all my new DIY serums: 15% Vitamin C Serum (3/18/10), Pre_LED Green-tea serum and Kassy's new Nourishing-Cell Stimulating Lotion. I have ordered tones of stuff online by now, oils, powerders, etc etc. I am not sure what I did wrong, I have seen more winkles under my eye since after I used the AALS may be the 3rd day.

I am not sure if I can use Retinol product after or right after the LED treatment or not? I knew I can not use it before the LED.

I used my mom's " Neutrogena agless intensive tone correcting serum" a while ago and seen a very fast smoothing result on the fine line, so I temped to use it more, it has retinol in it.

Well I will give more time and continue use my new AALS for 3 month I guess, I hope I am not a winklely old lady by then.

Hi Kate, My thought is that maybe you have added too many new things at once.. Confused I see you have started using all DIY recipes, at the same time as you started the LED + Vaculifter..

By any chance are you using the C serum at the same time as the LED/Green Tea stuff? If so, that could be a problem.

Other than that, it seems like the new "wrinkles under the eye" might be from dryness or dehydration. I don't know what else could make wrinkles appear so quickly.

Another thing to consider is to cut down to every 2nd or 3rd day for the LED. Every day could be too much for you. (We all need to find our own best use schedule, by taking clues from our skin.)

Maybe cutting things back a bit will give your skin a chance to calm down and make the most of the *new* stuff it's experiencing.

If I were you I would just use the "Cell Stimulating Serum" everyday, the LED 2 or 3 times per week, and then after a week add the Vaculifter 1 or 2 times a week. Keep the eye area well moisturized!

Keep us posted please.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
gumdropday wrote:
For those that have been using the AALightstim for awhile, how long would you say before we should start seeing noticeable results? My crows feet are driving me crazy. Is it capable of getting rid of them? I just started CP's as well.

I know everyone is different, on average I wonder how long it takes.

I dont think AALS can noticeably reduce any wrinkles Sad Rather than a little bit of plumping effect I didn't see any other effects from any light therapy machine.

Actually, committed AALS use, along with feeding the skin exactly what it needs to build collagen, and using the tips I shared throughout this thread, will definitely fill in fine lines and shallow wrinkles. In my experience it was a *total* plan/regime that came together, and not just expecting miracles from an LED on it's own. The skin must be made receptive to the treatments, to get the very best results. Typically two skin cycles (8 to 12 weeks depending on different factors) would be required to generate enough new collagen to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. Also keep in mind that the aging process continues. Slowing that down is my goal!

I have practiced what I preach (everywhere at this forum), and I can tell you this. At 60 years old, I certainly didn't *wish* my wrinkles and sun damaged skin away... Laughing

Gumdrop, you're not alone, I still have some crows feet/crinkles at the corners of my eyes, but they're 50% better than they were 2 1/2 years ago. They don't bother me in the least though. Not only are they a part of life for all, but to me I choose to look at them as an endearing reminder of all the joys + laughter I've been lucky enough to have in my 60 years... Very Happy (Guess that would make the alternative no laughter equals no wrinkles.. Crying or Very sad )

Where I've experienced the most filling in of fine lines from the increased collagen growth is; softening of forehead and neck lines, chest (side sleeper) wrinkles, hands and a complete eradication of a deeper vertical line down my cheek from my one sided very deep dimple. My 45 year smoker lip lines are gone, but I believe the Vaculifter was at least 80% responsible for that.

And that's the wrinkle lowdown from my neck of the woods... Wink

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
beebs
5% products discount

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

beebsYou are really needing help with something that is more medical and I think you could contact Steve with Lightstim and also the doctor that has been treating you.It could be risky doing anything that you haven't had a doctor's approval on... it sounds as though your skin has already been compromised. LED lights are used in healing but still getting your doctor on board with you plan of action is important.

hi toby--
thanks for your reply. Smile but i assure you...the medical part of my nightmare is over. my rash was superficial in nature and i am well in contact with my doctor. believe me, i wouldn't do anything rash (no pun intended) with my skin at this point...i have done a lot of research. i just am looking at trying to heal and get back to what i once was...and hoping to get some advice from the wise ladies here!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
beebs wrote:
Hello--I have been lurking on this site for a while and posted a few times. After a LOT of reading and research, I decided to take the plunge and buy the AALS.

As for my issues...I am not looking to turn the clock back very far! Only 2-3 years at the most! I am 35, and was very happy with how I looked until I developed a contact allergy on my face that went undiagnosed for over a year! Now I know what caused it and I have begun healing...but the year of inflammation and swelling has left a LOT of damage. I feel greatly aged, and I felt like I was looking my best now that I am in my 30s.

My skin feels thin and fragile and I have developed dark circles and bags under my eyes (possibly because my eyes would swell and deflate, swell and deflate CONSTANTLY when i was having a reaction). My skin is very reactive and turns red easily too. I have new wrinkles because my skin was so dry and inflamed for so long.

Do you think the Light Stim will help with all these issues? I feel like my skin has sustained ten years of damage in one year and I really hope I can get it back to what it was. In addition to the AALS, I have started Lulu's exercises (hoping it will help the bags!) and also am using the Fyola ultra sound massager. I use Obagi 5% vit C serum too.

I would appreciate any guidance/advice!!!

Hi 'beebs', I was wondering what happened to you. Haven't seen you in a while.

May I ask if you are still doing the Chinese medicine, and if you started the CP's or other things you were considering?

Before I would recommend an LED, I would love to know what else you are doing, and what the rash turned out to be. Also, if you could share your typical routine, that would be great.

LED treatments are nice for a variety of issues, including reducing inflammation and irritation, but before I recommend that expense, I'd really like to know a bit more.

Glad you came by... Very Happy

katewilson
5% products discount

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 am      Reply with quote
You are right Kassy, I am using the C serum at the same time with the LED/Green Tea stuff, I pretty much put on the Green Tea serum right after the C serum, I am glad to know what I did wrong now.

I always give myself no time for all the stuff that I need to accomplish and end up having pimples showing up and also very dry skin

" less is more", I will do what you recommend and Thank YOU!!! Smile for saving me Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Kate, if you use your C serum in the a.m., then just do anything with green tea at night. (Just to be on the safe side.)

You'd especially like using the green tea on your LED nights!

Glad the suggestion helped.

gumdropday
5% products discount

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi...I just wanted to share a response I got to a few questions from Lightstim.

I asked if there was any benefit to using it more than 3 minutes?

If it was okay to use anywhere on the body?

And how best to use greet tea before treatment?

This was their reply:

Thank you so much for contacting us!

You can actually use it up to 5 minutes but after that there are no additional benefits as the LEDs have done their work, stimulating the cells to produce more collagen and elastin.

There are no contraindications with regards to the thyroid!

The information on the Green Tea product is not correct. It came from a German study designed to sell a product: Their Green Tea Cream. I can send you more information on it if needed but all the information regarding the study was posted on the EDS forum. It lead one to believe incorrectly that this company's product would make and LED light 10 times more effective.

Green Tea is but one beneficial ingredient in a skin care product. You can use a peptide or hyaluronic acid with great results!

Hope this helps -

Regards -

LightStim International, Inc
The LEADER in LED Light Therapy
Re-awaken Your Skin with LightStim

SO! That makes me wonder if it is worth mixing things up and trying a few different things pretreatment throughout the week.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm Think I haven't used any green tea as a pretreatment for a while since healing from a TCA Peel nearly 2 weeks ago. (I bought some Matcha Green Tea after reading the studies, so I've been using it for months now).

I did notice my face looked brighter using the AALS on its own!

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
gumdropday
5% products discount

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Kassy! I have that dimple wrinkle too, and am trying so hard to learn to sleep on my back! I guess the way my face muscles are causes crows feet that go down into my cheeks Sad I do think the lighstim will help with them some though. I have already noticed a glow to my skin since using it and your great vitamin C serum for the last 6 days or so. Thank you
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Using mine for the first time this week. So far four days. Do you ladies wait until your stim heats up? When I first plug it in it isn't warm but it does tingle my skin.

I almost think mine worked better without the tea bag pre-treatment as well. Tomorrow I will go bare faced and see. My skin is soooft. I'm lovin it!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Really enjoying my AALS thus far-need to be more disciplined and get even more regular though!
I am not having any luck getting my question answered in the dermarolling thread so
hoping maybe Kassy will pop her head in here and advise me regarding my question with respect to the AALS at least! SmileI really want to get started and rather have the expertise this experienced forum.
SO,I want to get back to dermarolling.I rolled for several months with a 1 mm roller stopping about 3 months ago.
I'm now planning to start again with my 1.5 mm and do a weekly intensive for 6 weeks(then stop for 12 weeks)
What I need to know is if I'm on maintenace with my STOP device (once a week) and my AALS (about 3 x a week) what is the right way to schedule those treatments around the dermarolling as I do it over the next 6 weeks?
I'd rather not have to stop using my STOP and AALS and am hoping they can all work simultaneously..
any basic advice/guidance MUCH appreciated!
(I should note with the 1 mm roller I had no major redness or bad reactions-no problems at all..)
thanks and hope it's ok to ask this here- I realize the STOP is another thread Embarassed

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
Using mine for the first time this week. So far four days. Do you ladies wait until your stim heats up? When I first plug it in it isn't warm but it does tingle my skin.

I almost think mine worked better without the tea bag pre-treatment as well. Tomorrow I will go bare faced and see. My skin is soooft. I'm lovin it!

I believe Steve has mentioned before that the heat does not affect the effectiveness of the LED light.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you funky! It could be my mind playing tricks on me but I definitely feel a tingle on my cheek before the machine gets warm. It makes me feel like it is working Wink

So far, I notice a big difference in the least damaged skin. My cheeks where I never break out are smooth and creamy. My forehead is looking less rough and my chin and nose "problem areas" are coming along. I've also been drinking tons of water so perhaps this is helping. Praise Kassy and Madonna (rumour has it she uses one) and all the lovely women raving about their lightstims, I raise my glass to you fine ladies!

5% products discount

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Hi 'beebs', I was wondering what happened to you. Haven't seen you in a while.

May I ask if you are still doing the Chinese medicine, and if you started the CP's or other things you were considering?

Before I would recommend an LED, I would love to know what else you are doing, and what the rash turned out to be. Also, if you could share your typical routine, that would be great.

LED treatments are nice for a variety of issues, including reducing inflammation and irritation, but before I recommend that expense, I'd really like to know a bit more.

Glad you came by... Very Happy

Thanks, Kassy! I am doing much better...stopped the chinese meds as my problem was solved and it was never internal anyway (crazy that so many doctors failed to see it!). I actually have already bought an AALS and have been using it for about 2 and a half weeks. Not sure if I notice much of a change yet...except plumper skin right after. I tend to get quite rosy after a treatment...which I wonder if it is due to increased blood circulation.

Anyway--my "routine" is:

wash face, apply hyaluronic acid lotion
drink glass of water
AALS for about 3 min each area
apply Obagi eye cream and hyaluronic cream, sometimes Obagi 5% Vitamin C serum

i also do Lulu's exercises once a day and extra eye exercises

i take MSM, hyaluronic acid, and green drink supplements

i know i am doing good things for my skin, and it has been less than a month (almost 3 weeks though)...and i know that it takes a while before these natural benefits/healing kick in. but still, it is easy to get discouraged when you don't see anything substantial after daily treatment. i spend quite a bit of time in the evenings doing all this stuff...and i tell myself that it is for a good cause, and that once i reach my goals i can revert to a less grueling schedule of treatments. still...i could use some encouragement, as i want--as we all do--to see results NOW. Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Just some thoughts I'm having that I'd like to share;

1.) Take those "before" pictures... LED's work subtly and cumulatively for most of us, and without those pictures, trust me you will miss the changes. (All of a sudden you will look better, and not be able to put your finger on why!)

2.) Don't forget the "feel" test. There will be no question in your mind that it's *working* if you've done this prior to your 1st use. And yes it gets cumulatively better, but for me the 1st time was a WOW factor.

3.) Keep in mind that the younger you are, and the less damaged your skin is when you start, the less obvious/signifant change you will see.. (Trust me when I tell you that this is when the pictures will come in handy.)

4.) Please put some basic info in the signature lines. (I love to help people, but lately my time here is limited, and I have no choice but to not answer, when the info is missing that would allow me to answer quickly and move on.) Age and basic regime of topicals and gadgets are most helpful! (This would be helpful to all throughout the forum, when they try to answer your questions.)

In closing I would like to ask a question, especially of the over 50 crowd. Has anybody hit a plateau? I have lately, but I'm not sure if it's because I haven't used the LED regularly (averaging once a week), or is it just that the aging process is in full swing again.

I'll be specific in case anyone can relate. My skin is looking outstandingly good, but I'm seeing more pronounced jowls (argh Mad ) and some loosening skin mid neck.

On another note that's really pissing me off, where the he!! did these old lady elbows come from all of a sudden...(Now I know what Antonia was talking about, crepy, loose skin and mine is mushy to boot Sad Bite me Bad Grin

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
In closing I would like to ask a question, especially of the over 50 crowd. Has anybody hit a plateau? I have lately, but I'm not sure if it's because I haven't used the LED regularly (averaging once a week), or is it just that the aging process is in full swing again.

Okay then, I guess I'm the only one one that isn't having stellar results..... Laughing

I'll chalk it up to not using it enough, rather than the alternative I mentioned... Very Happy

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Okay then, I guess I'm the only one one that isn't having stellar results..... Laughing

I'll chalk it up to not using it enough, rather than the alternative I mentioned... Very Happy
Okay I am in the over 50 crowd and I don't think I have used the lightstim long enough to hit a plateau. What I do see is when I use the Lightstim is that my skin responding a lot like my plants when they are exposed to sun and they perk up or when they are watered and they perk up. I know it sounds strange but this is the best analogy I could think of. And Kassy I am wondering if maintentance does need to be a definte several times a week for keeping all that beautiful skin....not so hard to do with the double duo!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay I am in the over 50 crowd and I don't think I have used the lightstim long enough to hit a plateau. What I do see is when I use the Lightstim I see my skin responding a lot like my plants when they are exposed to sun and they perk up or when they are watered and they perk up. I know it sounds strange but this is the best analogy I could think of. And Kassy I am wondering if maintentance does need to be a definte several times a week for keeping all that beautiful skin....not so hard to do with the double duo!! Laughing

Your analogy actually makes perfect sense.

I've had a really crippling last several months stress wise, and really haven't been able to pamper myself at all, so I'll take your advise and ramp up the maintenance schedule to 3 times a week, as soon as I settle down to a more normal schedule... Confused Sad

Absolutely the "double duo" is the bomb... Very Happy

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
In the over 50 crowd it is no longer possible to hide stress, lack of sleep, wrong eating..drinking...etc. I had a crazy stressful couple of days with terrible eating, sleeping and other destructive measures and the next day I had four people asked me if I was sick or had problems. I thought what in the h...and then looked in the mirror and realized the over 50 crowd can't fake it like our younger friends can. But folks.... you know what????? I bet I have more tools in my skincare bag to look smashing the next day....and basking in the "Light" will be the way I'll go. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Why do I get so dried out with the LightStim these days? I think my hormone shift is drying out my skin. Love the Green Tea idea. Do you think adding in oil would mess it up? Also does the Tea have to be fresh? I can't drink tea so I end up with a whole cup of it to store in the fridge. How long will it be good in there?

Also my lower face is starting to look thinner skinned. I was the last hold out. I saw it on all my other over 50 friends but I was still thick even though I was starting to lose that smooth V shape. I don't have any wrinkles when I am expressionless but I a noticing that when I made a frown my skin is wrinkling. Never used to do that! guess it is collagen and elasticity loss. I even stopped doing all facial exercises where the mouth has to turn down because the skin was staying in that shape a little after wards. No more frowning exercises for me. I think that is the only way to target the jowl area where that notched V area to the side of the chin is though. Oh well.

Anyway, do you think the LightStim should improve the skin on my lower face? If not any other suggestions? I was lazy with the LED for a long time and just started getting back into it.
THANKS!
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 am      Reply with quote
by the way what thread is Kassy's pretreatment serum on?
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
mommydearest wrote:
by the way what thread is Kassy's pretreatment serum on?

Mommydearest, she has the pretreatment serum on page 62 of this thread.

Just wanted to update, I've zapped a capillary with the Lightstim! I've only used the light about 6 times in total, but I had a small capillary line close to the medial part of my eye near my nose. It was about .75 mm long I'm guessing. It got smaller with each use and now is only a small pinprick red dot. Other than that I "think" my eyes look better, but I know that it most likely has not been enough time to assess improvement yet.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
snowymtn, that's great! Sadly I have not used my AALS in over a week. Between a bad cold, sinus headache, a husband who is away for work, the kids, etc, I'm so missing it. Hopefully starting Friday night, I'm back using it. Smile

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, Toby will know me from flexeffect as I have been flexing for over a year. Lately I have got into lightism.
I have a few questions that some of you may be able to shed 'light' upon!javascript:emoticon('Rolling Eyes') Using the light for a few days makes me feel sick : let me explain, after 3-4 days I have to stop : I get a headache very much where my temples are and I feel nauseous. It takes quite a few days for the symptoms to go away. Now I understand the infrared light is safe to use. I wonder however about the electrical pollution that comes from any electrical item. I understand from WHO that so far research into health issues and exposure to EMF has not proven nor disproved their safety or their lack of it. who.int/peh-emf/project/mapnatreps/nznrl_emfbooklet2008.pdf.
I am therefore left to having to make my own decision that perhaps the light isn't for me. I have used the light since 24 of march, but no more than 26 days in total I think due to how I react to it. I can't really see any improvement (more facial hair maybe!), in fact lately I have felt tired and so has my skin. I have however used the light on my sore hip joint and that's relieved me. I wonder if anyone has had similar symptoms? What to do next? cheers,
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
laforsse6901,
I do know you from Flexeffect and really glad you came here. I am new to the Lightstim and can't offer the long term experience that others on this thread can. I do remember that I had a strange almost nauseated feeling when using the prolight several years ago but I haven't had it with the Lightstim. I know that we are all different and some of us have more sensitive systems than others. My husband is extremely sensitive to any food additives, noises,and basically any type of stimulation...it has an effect on his sleep at night. I have often wondered if electrical devices disturb his system. So you maybe onto something with your body responding the way it is. As we experiment with devices and skincare products we need to be aware, as you have, when our skin, or body seems to not respond well to new things we are introducing. Have you emailed Steve with Lightstim regarding your reaction to the light?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |