Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
So Kassy,
What are you using these days for post or pretreatment?

Thanks 'erg', I'm going to order 2 Laughing

I change up my pre & post treatments, but for the most part I use a watery serum pre treatment, and switch it up with actives like; cp serum, licorice root, niacinamide, white tea, HA, CoQ10 or similar..

Post treatment I typically apply more of the same serum I've used (pre), but follow it up at this point with a great oil which will increase penetration and now address the lipid portion of the cells I'm targeting. Argan, Coconut & Jojoba are the best I've found for this!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
erg wrote:
Hi Kassy,
I went to the main website. http://www.lightstim.com/

Scroll down and you see an ad on the left for GMA promotion!

They also have it here,

http://gma.yahoo.com/gma-exclusive-deals-beauty-products-cosmetics-180104847--abc-news.htm

I think this page might have expired.. I got a "OOPS"... Laughing

Thank you Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Thanks 'erg', I'm going to order 2 Laughing

Are you going to hold the other two with your feet Kassy? Smile Sorry, lame humor, but I couldn't resist.

Come on Dark Moon, take the plunge! You won't be sorry.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Could you tell me what web address you used please?

I can't pass up that price..

So are you going to use three now? I can just picture you, one in each hand and one held by your foot!!! I hope you're flexible! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

So are you going to use three now? I can just picture you, one in each hand and one held by your foot!!! I hope you're flexible! Laughing

LMAO! One will be a gift, and the other I'll keep for a replacement, in case one of my others (heaven forbid) breaks... Laughing

C'mon now folks, for that price, I absolutely can't say no... (Just think of all the folks that shelled out $140. for *magic water* and it's a no brainer.. Bad Grin

But the real bottom line is: I "KNOW" this LED works, so it's money well spent.

erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
that is the way that I see it (there are just too many positive review to ignore). I'm tired of shelling out $30 here and $30 there.. and not seeing real results. Over the last year or so I am slowly figuring out what works for me and what doesn't.

Hey, I am on a SUPER tight budget.. but I will happily forgo eating out for the next month to have this! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
@erg, you won't be disappointed!

Just have realistic goals of a prettier, healthier skin as time goes by..

You are only 37, so you will definitely enjoy all of the benefits that come with the collagen synthesis you will no doubt enjoy as time goes by.

Give a good "feel" to your skin before and after your very 1st treatment.. I would bet the ranch you will "feel" the improvement from day one.. Wink Please let me know.

Treat each spot for a full 3 minutes without moving the LED around. Drink a glass of water before and after. If you decide to use anything pre-treatment be sure it is a thin watery serum without oil or occlusive ingredients.. (In fact do your 1st treatment on a clean, dry, exfoliated face, so you have no doubt what this LED can do.)

Good luck Very Happy

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

As tempting as it is I still am on the fence about purchasing one. Think (2 1/2 years)Laughing

*Coming to your house to give you a good shake, and an LED treatment*

Laughing Laughing Laughing

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
erg wrote:
Hi Kassy,
I went to the main website. http://www.lightstim.com/

Scroll down and you see an ad on the left for GMA promotion!

They also have it here,

http://gma.yahoo.com/gma-exclusive-deals-beauty-products-cosmetics-180104847--abc-news.htm

I think this page might have expired.. I got a "OOPS"... Laughing

Thank you Very Happy

LOL. I just got the OOPS too, but maneuvered through about 3-4 pages and it is still on under today's beauty deals! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

LMAO! One will be a gift, and the other I'll keep for a replacement, in case one of my others (heaven forbid) breaks... Laughing

C'mon now folks, for that price, I absolutely can't say no... (Just think of all the folks that shelled out $140. for *magic water* and it's a no brainer.. Bad Grin

But the real bottom line is: I "KNOW" this LED works, so it's money well spent.

But we got our money back after all...Sheesh Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
@DM... LMAO!

Hmmmm, I wonder what "DrJ" would think of that calamity.. Laughing

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
@DM... LMAO!

Oh, I was going to bring it up believe me! But then I thought the less that product is mentioned the better!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
K&K...I thought about it as well but figured maybe ask on his site instead! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
K&K...I thought about it as well but figured maybe ask on his site instead! Bad Grin

Now that would be a GREAT idea!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
@DM... LMAO!

Oh, I was going to bring it up believe me! But then I thought the less that product is mentioned the better!

LOL, I'll stay tuned just in case you can't help yourself... Bad Grin

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Now that would be a GREAT idea!

LOL. Painful as it was I reread that whole thread and copied a few choice tidbits to add to my debunk suggestion, just haven't posted it yet. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I didn't know he had a site, so I'm sure to miss it there..LOL

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

As tempting as it is I still am on the fence about purchasing one. Think (2 1/2 years)Laughing

LMAO. You did it pushed me over the edge, I went ahead and ordered it...124.50 and free shipping! Laughing
I almost couldn't read my own CC tears flowing from laughing too much!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I didn't know he had a site, so I'm sure to miss it there..LOL

Yes he and the other Doc. George do...http://barefacedtruth.com/

Now I guess I need some special water to spray with my new purchase! Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

LMAO. You did it pushed me over the edge, I went ahead and ordered it...124.50 and free shipping! Laughing

GOOD GIRL! IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME ... Dancing Dancing Dancing I'm so happy you will join our merry band of LED'ers.. Very Happy

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

GOOD GIRL! IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME ... Dancing Dancing Dancing I'm so happy you will join our merry band of LED'ers.. Very Happy

As long as there is no hazing or hell week for joining the club, I am willing to finally jump the fence here! Laughing
Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I hope you all know I am joking about the hazing comment, I am actually really excited now that I took the leap and ordered one! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
So DarkMoon, you've finally been pushed to the dark side, (or should I say bright side)those LEDS are amazingly bright. I really hope you like your LightStim. No magic water required for it to work.

Speaking of magic water. I received an email from Jim and Paula a few days ago. It read "Look younger as you grow older." It contained comparison photos of them from five years ago and from this year. Beneath the photos it said that the photos were not retouched. It was the first time that I wished photos were retouched.
RyanA
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Wow, $125 is an amazing deal! I've been thinking about adding the LS. I wish I would have seen this earlier. I put in the GMA code on the website but it said invalid. Sad

It looks like it will be on QVC tonight; right now the Q website says $199.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
So DarkMoon, you've finally been pushed to the dark side, (or should I say bright side)those LEDS are amazingly bright. I really hope you like your LightStim. No magic water required for it to work.

Speaking of magic water. I received an email from Jim and Paula a few days ago. It read "Look younger as you grow older." It contained comparison photos of them from five years ago and from this year. Beneath the photos it said that the photos were not retouched. It was the first time that I wished photos were retouched.

LOL. packratmack I have seen the light, or soon will! Laughing

You make me so glad I got banned from the "magic water" club, I don't receive any emails from that company anymore!
You really cracked me up about wishing the photo's were retouched, I never saw anything impressive on the website B/A pictures. Bad Grin

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |