Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am      Reply with quote
I do not expect to see miracles, nothing thus far has given me a visual wow factor instantly as some seem to get.
I have read this since Aug. 2009 and almost purchased a while back with a friend LightStim had a deal then, two for something and it was a good deal. We did not at that time decide to purchase. I just happened to be watching morning TV along with my coffee and saw the special a total coincidence, I knew erg was wanting one she happened to see the same deal on GMA as I did and I decided to get off the fence. At 124$ and free shipping I have spent on worse. I will say I feel a wow using it, what I will see a year or so down the road, well I hope I have the luxury of keeping my skin looking as good as possible. Smile
Nothing short of PS will give super fast results, and even with that you have down time and results aren't apparent instantly.
I have not had any myself, but have read and seen enough to know you look awful after a face lift initially, same with deep peels.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:06 am      Reply with quote
the cat wrote:
i guess the lightstim has indeed worked for you ?

and btw from my homework there is the dpl nuve panel system (fda cleared tmk) that sounds like what you are looking for and i think it's not too expensive Confused

I'm definitely not prepared to bet my house on the beneficial effects of the Lightstim. But I get told by skincare professionals that my skin is very good for my age - and I can assure you that a few ago that definitely wasn't the case.

I do have the DPL and like it very much - that's why I wish Lighstim would bring out a similar model.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:08 am      Reply with quote
the cat wrote:
RyanA wrote:
Also. I'm not sure what the condescending tone of a "QVC deal" is about.

hello?? no need for the "testiness"

i meant no condescension -- i just commented on the effects of mass marketing and how clearly it's been good for lightstim -- really they have languished before hitting this motherload of marketing with qvc....everything qvc touches probably does well.

now for my quid pro quo.

enjoy your toy ryan. really. and as for before afters from any company -- gee, ya think there's a company in the beauty market that hasn't bothered to click the photoshop icon before making ad copy? lol!!

to correct your presumption i didn't buy off of qvc. i actually have a life not centered around watching tv infomercials. (now THAT is condescending on my part)

anyway since you were not aware -- lightstim has been available for a few years and i wish i had only paid 199 for it as i'd be a bit more happy.

I'm not testy. I just felt the tone of your whole first post (and your other 2 posts too, actually) was condescending, implying people were only interested in the Lightstim because it was on QVC. And for the record, no I'm not a Lightstim rep, I don't even own the Lightstim. I do own the DPL panels, but recently decided I want to purchase the Lightstim. If you didn't like the Lightstim, I definitely want to hear about it. That's what this thread is for, to share experiences. But you came in here stating the incorrect implication that the QVC reviews were bad, and acted as if people in here were sheep for wanting a "QVC deal", when in actuality, people in this thread have been talking about their Lightstim success for years. You say you didn't mean to be condescending, yet in the same breath, you say the happy LS users must have been using something different, and you tell me to enjoy my "toy". I'm not sure why you can't just state your opinion and experience about the LS without insulting others who are happy with it.

And why do you think I'm not aware that the Lightstim has been around for a few years? This thread was started by Kassy in 2008, long before QVC offered it. I'm still working my way through the thread, and this thread is why I decided I want to get the LS. I appreciate people sharing their experiences and tips here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ryan,

I know erg will be looking out for a special for you, I will let you know if I find any also.

I was thinking about it and in the past LightStim usually has a Mothers Day special, that is coming up in the beginning of May so possibly soon. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks DM. LS did tell me in the email that they would be back on QVC on April 24 I believe, where they would probably have multiple payments. But last time they only had 2 payments. Not that I couldn't do that if I had to, but 4 payments makes it much easier. Smile (Speaking of, QVC is so stingy with their EZ pays lately. I actually work for HSN part time, and HSN mostly has great flex pays. Plus QVC's s&h is ridiculous.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 am      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
Thanks DM. LS did tell me in the email that they would be back on QVC on April 24 I believe, where they would probably have multiple payments. But last time they only had 2 payments. Not that I couldn't do that if I had to, but 4 payments makes it much easier. Smile (Speaking of, QVC is so stingy with their EZ pays lately. I actually work for HSN part time, and HSN mostly has great flex pays. Plus QVC's s&h is ridiculous.)

I agree, I used to shop on those sites and I think QVC is way higher on shipping as well, only reason it is used to is because I do make a lot of my own skincare. Plus it is too easy to spend too much! Laughing

I hope they have a decent deal there, if not fingers crossed for Mothers Day! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

I do have the DPL and like it very much - that's why I wish Lighstim would bring out a similar model.

These professional units have been available right along. They are $$$ though. I was actually considering it 4 years ago, but couldn't justify the $4000. I'm not sure how much they are these days.

http://lightstim.com/led-light-therapy-professional-lights.html

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Keliu wrote:

These professional units have been available right along. They are $$$ though. I was actually considering it 4 years ago, but couldn't justify the $4000. I'm not sure how much they are these days.

WOW! This is what the web site shows:

LightStim Retail & Internet Pricing

The Professional 2-Panel Anti-Aging Light: $4995.00
The Professional 2-Panel Combo Light: $5195.00
The Professional 2-Panel Acne Light: $5395.00
The Professional 2-Panel Therapy Light: $5595.00

Not in my budget that is for sure.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 am      Reply with quote
the cat wrote:

i'd probably best move on from this thread as i guess it's for lightstim fans (like a certain testy poster here who sounds like either a Behrman Communications rep who promotes lightstim or a lightstim account manager with that name) ... of which i like others are clearly not one of.

Just in case this sarcasm is directed to me, it's time for me to come clean on a few things.

1.) I have no ulterior motives or hidden agenda's for anything I share regarding LED's or Lightstim in particular.

2.) I am NOT on anybody's payroll, and my integrity has NEVER been for sale.

3.) I am NOT a shill, couldn't care less what LED folks choose to use, but simply share my personal experiences as a person who has tried 3 different LED's, because I don't like to see people waste their hard earned money.

When I 1st started using the LS I was a fairly new member here, and didn't have a clue about forums or skincare. In my naivete I began to share my experiences as well as my photo's... (silly me!) Many folks who were well seasoned in the skincare arena (and forums) were sadly suspicious, just like you.

Long story short is I'm still here 5 years later, many members now know me personally and now when I post a picture they know damn well I never said a word of lie about the condition of my skin or the subtle positive improvements I continue to share and claim.

I'm also going to confide something now for the 1st time... 3 or 4 years ago Steve (owner of LS) asked me if he could use my "before & after" photos on the website? He was also impressed with my results.. He asked me all about my treatments, and I shared everything I was doing. Two years later he asked me about my DIY serums and for months I shared my research and data with him.. Unfortunately, the finished product (as lovely as it is) is not what I choose to use pre LED treatment, because the "base" has ingredients I'd rather not use, so I really don't recommend it. (Suffice it to say I don't care for a few of the base ingredients.)

The very last thing Steve asked me more than a year ago, had to do with an "infomercial" he was contemplating doing. He asked me if I would consider being in it? I've shared many pictures with him through the years and he knows better than any of you that I am honest to a fault with my experience and results.

The moral of my long winded story is that I SAID AN EMPHATIC NO TO ALL OF THESE REQUESTS! And the reason I said NO is because it is very important to me to maintain my integrity and have a totally unbiased opinion to share on the forum. I also told Steve that I had every intention of saying the good, bad, or anything else I experienced with LS, so I didn't want to have such a personal involvement with the product. With that said, he respected my position and I really haven't spoken to him since.

And while I'm on a roll here, I'd also like to say that I obey the forum rules, and say NO to everybody who PM's me to "please will you sell me your DIY serums"... (Now they can just go to the 2 members who have opened online shops and sell my C serum... Laughing )

Trust me when I tell ya'll I have nothing to hide and sincerely share my honest opinions from the heart...

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
the cat wrote:

i'd probably best move on from this thread as i guess it's for lightstim fans (like a certain testy poster here who sounds like either a Behrman Communications rep who promotes lightstim or a lightstim account manager with that name) ... of which i like others are clearly not one of.

Just in case this sarcasm is directed to me, it's time for me to come clean on a few things.

1.) I have no ulterior motives or hidden agenda's for anything I share regarding LED's or Lightstim in particular.

2.) I am NOT on anybody's payroll, and my integrity has NEVER been for sale.

3.) I am NOT a shill, couldn't care less what LED folks choose to use, but simply share my personal experiences as a person who has tried 3 different LED's, because I don't like to see people waste their hard earned money.

When I 1st started using the LS I was a fairly new member here, and didn't have a clue about forums or skincare. In my naivete I began to share my experiences as well as my photo's... (silly me!) Many folks who were well seasoned in the skincare arena (and forums) were sadly suspicious, just like you.

Long story short is I'm still here 5 years later, many members now know me personally and now when I post a picture they know damn well I never said a word of lie about the condition of my skin or the subtle positive improvements I continue to share and claim.

I'm also going to confide something now for the 1st time... 3 or 4 years ago Steve (owner of LS) asked me if he could use my "before & after" photos on the website? He was also impressed with my results.. He asked me all about my treatments, and I shared everything I was doing. Two years later he asked me about my DIY serums and for months I shared my research and data with him.. Unfortunately, the finished product (as lovely as it is) is not what I choose to use pre LED treatment, because the "base" has ingredients I'd rather not use, so I really don't recommend it. (Suffice it to say I don't care for a few of the base ingredients.)

The very last thing Steve asked me more than a year ago, had to do with an "infomercial" he was contemplating doing. He asked me if I would consider being in it? I've shared many pictures with him through the years and he knows better than any of you that I am honest to a fault with my experience and results.

The moral of my long winded story is that I SAID AN EMPHATIC NO TO ALL OF THESE REQUESTS! And the reason I said NO is because it is very important to me to maintain my integrity and have a totally unbiased opinion to share on the forum. I also told Steve that I had every intention of saying the good, bad, or anything else I experienced with LS, so I didn't want to have such a personal involvement with the product. With that said, he respected my position and I really haven't spoken to him since.

And while I'm on a roll here, I'd also like to say that I obey the forum rules, and say NO to everybody who PM's me to "please will you sell me your DIY serums"... (Now they can just go to the 2 members who have opened online shops and sell my C serum... Laughing )

Trust me when I tell ya'll I have nothing to hide and sincerely share my honest opinions from the heart...

They can also make their own from the recipes you have shared here for a long time! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Keliu wrote:

WOW! This is what the web site shows:

LightStim Retail & Internet Pricing

The Professional 2-Panel Anti-Aging Light: $4995.00
The Professional 2-Panel Combo Light: $5195.00
The Professional 2-Panel Acne Light: $5395.00
The Professional 2-Panel Therapy Light: $5595.00

Not in my budget that is for sure.

Holy crap, even more than I thought.. LS would probably offer the 10% forum discount they always give members but stilll..........OY!

The only way I would even contemplate that personally would be if I was achieving significant tightening to my 62 year old face. Unfortunately that's not the case.. I'm pretty sure I'm showing the signs of aging at a slower pace, but I really believe that at this age, nothing but the knife would make any huge difference.

If I were 40 or so, and still had great collagen & elastin fibers to work with, I might consider it a good investment.. Hard to say... Confused

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 am      Reply with quote
I had the same reaction, if I were still a practicing cosmetologist/esty then I could see it as a worthwhile investment. Those prices are steep, and I don't imagine they would do much more for my 58 year old face either! Shock I am happy to have my hand held Light Stim for 125$.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Steve Marchese,CEO with Lightstim, has the panel LED Light in his bathroom and although it covers the entire face quickly he says it doesn't lend itself to be directly on the skin which Steve says is more effective.I think you would find Steve and his wife holding their handheld devices....no doubt one in each hand!!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I do wonder if the panels are not as effective due to the light escaping and not being able to get as much of your skin in close, direct contact. One reason that made me think this is because the LED Technologies website no longer lists any skin rejuvenation benefits in its DPL panels description; they only list the pain relief benefits. I know they used to describe the anti-aging benefits because I had the site bookmarked before I bought the DPL. The Amazon description has also changed to only describe the pain relief benefits. This all has me curious. Did the company decide that it's not as effective as their hand held unit or what? I guess it doesn't matter so much as long as users are happy, but I'm using LED's as more of a preventative measure, so I may not see what has worked until I get older, and I don't want to have wasted my time on things ineffective.

Kassy, did Steve ever offer you a job? Very Happy I would personally love to work for a skin company who offered a product I loved! (I've really been into researching skin care lately, wish I could parlay it into some kind of career). Good for you though. I saw some of the LS infomercial and the spokesperson was some soap actress who said she had been using the LS for 8 weeks, which obviously means she probably signed on to be a spokesperson before she even tried the product. So we know she just signed on for the check. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Steve Marchese,CEO with Lightstim, has the panel LED Light in his bathroom and although it covers the entire face quickly he says it doesn't lend itself to be directly on the skin which Steve says is more effective.I think you would find Steve and his wife holding their handheld devices....no doubt one in each hand!!! Laughing

Hi Toby,

Long time no see, hope all is well with you! Very Happy

Thanks for that very funny visual, I did get

quiet a kick out of your post! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
All is well with me but way too busy and haven't had time to post. I do try to follow certain threads and this is one of my favorite threads because the Lightstim is so effective. Glad to see you ordered one Dark Moon, it took me a while to get the Lightstim "bug"....Kassy tried to convince me but after buying several lights and not getting the raves of the lightstim I finally got one, then added another! Laughing I am a two handed Lightstim lover and my face loves me for it! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
All is well with me but way too busy and haven't had time to post. I do try to follow certain threads and this is one of my favorite threads because the Lightstim is so effective. Glad to see you ordered one Dark Moon, it took me a while to get the Lightstim "bug"....Kassy tried to convince me but after buying several lights and not getting the raves of the lightstim I finally got one, then added another! Laughing I am a two handed Lightstim lover and my face loves me for it! Laughing

I understand I was off for a good long time, life takes precedence doesn't it!

I was thinking I should have bought two at the GMA price but it was only one per household if I remember? Maybe next special! Very Happy

Glad to hear all is well!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am a new member and bought the Lightstim on the GMA special last month. I just stumbled on to this website looking for info about this product trying to decide whether to keep it or send it back (just used it today for the 1st time). I am confused and hope someone can help. My handle reads "Lightstim for wrinkles. I only see LS anti-aging, acne and rosacea for sale on other sites. Did I get an outdated model? I'm really enjoying this forum. Lots of good info. Thanks for letting me weigh in. JB
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I read somewhere that Lightstim made product just for the GMA promotion. There is also a model for pain that's available.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:
I read somewhere that Lightstim made product just for the GMA promotion. There is also a model for pain that's available.

I am not sure why or how it is different from the AALS but you can find it on numerous sites including the official site?

http://www.lightstim.com/lightstim-for-wrinkles.html

LightStim for Wrinkles
The combination of amber, red and infrared LED light is the most powerful and effective way to create collagen and elastin. LightStim for Wrinkles is Over-The-Counter FDA cleared for periorbital wrinkles.

We offer our most popular hand-held Light, LightStim for Wrinkles in a consumer version. This Light is identical to the Professional hand-held Anti-Aging Light but with a different shape, slightly smaller handle and more ergonomically designed for the home user.

What is LED Light Therapy?

LED Light Therapy is the use of light to create an anti-aging effect on the skin and is quickly becoming recognized as one of the safest, fastest and most affordable ways to achieve younger, more vibrant looking skin. LightStim for Wrinkles penetrates through the epidermis into the dermis layer of the skin, energizing the cells that are responsible for producing collagen. Over time the dermis layer fills up with collagen pushing the fold of the wrinkle out. Collagen helps to plump up the skin thus diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. It’s actually that simple!

Why Use LightStim for Wrinkles?

It’s non-invasive, requires no surgery, no harsh chemicals, no lasers, there is no downtime or recovery time, it’s safe for all skin types, and most importantly IT WORKS! It is today’s natural skin care at its finest.

Actually if you go to the home page they do not list the AALS at all, so I think it is merely a name change.

http://store.lightstim.com/

On their Professional tab along with other options they do list:

Professional Anti-Aging Light

If you have further interest in professionally utilizing LightStim in your salon or retailing
to your clients please Contact Us for more information and pricing.

http://www.lightstim.com/anti-aging-light.html

There is more info on that link, just don't want to make an even larger post. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
*scratches head and wonders if anybody could actually believe that a battery operated LED is even worth talking about...LOL*

To "cat"... If the LS didn't work for ya, NO other LED will... Wink

A little note on Battery Operated LED's from the LightStim site:

Why isn't the LightStim battery operated?

LightStim's safe and effective, high-output LED's require much more power than LED's used in battery operated hand-held devices. Using a battery to operate a LightStim would drain the battery of its optimum power within minutes.

http://www.lightstim.com/lightstim-for-wrinkles.html

I was thinking about this the other day and with all the things I own with rechargeable batteries eg: cell phones, laptops, cordless phones ect. ect. I really am happy not to have to charge any more or need to recycle them when they croak on me, just my personal take on that. Nothing to do with power output I know but all the same!

Laughing

5% products discount

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi there!
I purchased the AALS a few years back and used it on and off, however I have recently started using it daily on my forehead where I have some large patches on sun-damaged skin (brown spots) that I really want to get rid of.
As for my skincare routine, I use a good moisturiser with antioxidants and I exfoliate with scrubs and glycolic acid and BHA.

I guess my question is: has anyone had results in eliminating sun spots with the use of AALS?

I am not talking about fading them a little bit, that always happens in the winter anyway or with a lot of exfoliation, but when the sun comes out so do the brown spots, and I do use a sunscreen religiously. I want them totally gone!
jbaldree

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Hydroquinine (in my opinion) is the most reliable source for fading sun/age spots. Obagi skin care offers (3) products that have 4% hydroquinine - Clear, Sunfader and Blender. You do not have to use the whole "system" nor is Retin A required if you only want to address the age spots. There is no downtime, but it can be quite drying to your skin. Hope this helps. JB
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 am      Reply with quote
jbaldree wrote:
I am a new member and bought the Lightstim on the GMA special last month. I just stumbled on to this website looking for info about this product trying to decide whether to keep it or send it back (just used it today for the 1st time). I am confused and hope someone can help. My handle reads "Lightstim for wrinkles. I only see LS anti-aging, acne and rosacea for sale on other sites. Did I get an outdated model? I'm really enjoying this forum. Lots of good info. Thanks for letting me weigh in. JB

I am not an expert however I remember when this new model came out a while back, so no the model you have is the newest one.

5% products discount

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Thank you jbaldree for your reply.

That's my main skin concern at the monent, these annoying sun spots, I don't have any wrinkles.
I used a 2% hydroqinone product a few years ago and that made my skin really itchy and red so I gave up on it.
I will have a look at the Obagi products and give it some thought.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |