Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone notice plumping of the lips with the lightstim? also increase in color of lips

I was curious because I seem to notice this especially right after a treatment. It doesn't last all day, but i'm hoping with time it will last. I'm also hoping i'm not imagining things,lol

Also it the long run will the lightstim actually incrase the collagen in the lips?

Thanks for reading!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:19 am      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
Yay, I got it today!

I've tried it out on 2 spots so far. I'll use it more tonight. The directions say to close the eye closest to the light. Do you all do that? That's kind of annoying.

If I don't close my eyes or use goggles I get a headache. My eyes are sensitive but it's an intense light so I would be careful with your eyes. Good luck Ryan with the Lightstim!
RyanA
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Yeah I started closing at least one eye and I'm used to it now; not as annoying as I thought. I use the timer on my iphone and just restart it after 3 minutes. The least annoying alarm was the Harp sound. Very Happy 3 minutes just feels longer than I thought, haha.

I really like it so far. It feels nice. I think this will def work out better for me than the DPL for my face. With my ADD, it's hard to just sit with my eyes closed for 9-18 minutes. I like that while using the LS, I can watch TV or read online. And I like the closer contact with the skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
Yeah I started closing at least one eye and I'm used to it now; not as annoying as I thought. I use the timer on my iphone and just restart it after 3 minutes. The least annoying alarm was the Harp sound. Very Happy 3 minutes just feels longer than I thought, haha.

I really like it so far. It feels nice. I think this will def work out better for me than the DPL for my face. With my ADD, it's hard to just sit with my eyes closed for 9-18 minutes. I like that while using the LS, I can watch TV or read online. And I like the closer contact with the skin.

Laughing I use the harp sound too, lol. I used to use my watch, and the beep beep beep was so blaring compared to the beautiful strums of the harp. Now I am working up the finances to buy a second Lightstim... My routine takes me about 30 -45 minutes. Mostly it's fine, but sometimes it would be nice to cut down the time.

P.S. I have a new favorite serum for use just before my session. It's called "Real Transformation Serum." OMG the next day my skin looks flawless. So smooth and even.

http://www.shelleyhancock.com/realtransformationserum.html

(There is a "try me" size for $20 that is a very nice option)

Grape Extract: Contains antioxidant qualities like vitamin C and vitamin E.

Japanese Green Tea: Anancient Asian plant with the ability to inhibit free
radicals from additional cell damage.

Cucumber: Cucumber is a natural astringent, tightens pores and has
skin-soothing, skin-conditioning properties.

Wheat Protein: Has proteins and amino acids that are easily absorbed in the skin.
A hydrating complex that offers a soothing feeling.

Tamarind Seed Extract: Known for encouraging skin repair, it also helps as an
environmental skin protection and for pre-mature ageing of the skin. The
moisturizing power of the tamarind is compared to be equally as effective as
Hyaluronic Acid.

Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3: Perks up and increases skin firmness.

Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3: PP3 has been shown to stimulate the progress of new collagen and elastin. Has a heal-and-repair response in the dermis of the skin. Noticeably increases skin thickness and improve the appearance of aging skin.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: This peptide is compared as the next best thing to retinol, but without any side effects. Studies have shown that palmitoyl oligopeptide can increase collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid production. The effects are smoother, wrinkle-free rejuvenated-looking skin.

"This product started out to be used in microcurrent treatments but we realized that we had a really wonderful product here that shouldn't be used only in treatment. The ingredients and formulation is just too good not to sell it to our clients for home-use."

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 am      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:

Snap on all counts!! Laughing

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
7Destiny wrote:
I read somewhere that Lightstim made product just for the GMA promotion. There is also a model for pain that's available.

I am not sure why or how it is different from the AALS but you can find it on numerous sites including the official site?

http://www.lightstim.com/lightstim-for-wrinkles.html

LightStim for Wrinkles
The combination of amber, red and infrared LED light is the most powerful and effective way to create collagen and elastin. LightStim for Wrinkles is Over-The-Counter FDA cleared for periorbital wrinkles.

We offer our most popular hand-held Light, LightStim for Wrinkles in a consumer version. This Light is identical to the Professional hand-held Anti-Aging Light but with a different shape, slightly smaller handle and more ergonomically designed for the home user.

What is LED Light Therapy?

LED Light Therapy is the use of light to create an anti-aging effect on the skin and is quickly becoming recognized as one of the safest, fastest and most affordable ways to achieve younger, more vibrant looking skin. LightStim for Wrinkles penetrates through the epidermis into the dermis layer of the skin, energizing the cells that are responsible for producing collagen. Over time the dermis layer fills up with collagen pushing the fold of the wrinkle out. Collagen helps to plump up the skin thus diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. It’s actually that simple!

Why Use LightStim for Wrinkles?

It’s non-invasive, requires no surgery, no harsh chemicals, no lasers, there is no downtime or recovery time, it’s safe for all skin types, and most importantly IT WORKS! It is today’s natural skin care at its finest.

Actually if you go to the home page they do not list the AALS at all, so I think it is merely a name change.

http://store.lightstim.com/

On their Professional tab along with other options they do list:

Professional Anti-Aging Light

If you have further interest in professionally utilizing LightStim in your salon or retailing
to your clients please Contact Us for more information and pricing.

http://www.lightstim.com/anti-aging-light.html

There is more info on that link, just don't want to make an even larger post. Very Happy

I plan on watching QVC on the 24th and I hope to buy myself one for mothers day. I am confused on which one to purchase. So, from the above quote- Is it correct of me to assume the lightstim for wrinkles and the ant-aging lightstim are the same products but just snapped differently.
Thanks so much,
Lou

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just checked QVC's list of products being aired on the 24th. The Lightstim is not listed. Boohoo!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:
I just checked QVC's list of products being aired on the 24th. The Lightstim is not listed. Boohoo!!!

Maybe it will be on the Tuesday Night Beauty show which is the 24th.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Loumomofthree wrote:

Maybe it will be on the Tuesday Night Beauty show which is the 24th.

I hope so, I'll be sure to watch. Thanks!
Lou

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone is interested, I am selling my AALS. Please pm me.

Otherwise I will probably have to sell it through ebay...
damianne
5% products discount

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
well i started using lightstim march 14th..so its been about 6 weeks. i use it pretty faithfully every night, occasionally taking a night off. i use my own green tea/aloe vera juice concoction as a pre-treatment. let me just say that the results have been phenomenal.

my wrinkles are just slowling lifting off my face..skin tone is way more even..firmer, younger. funny, but since i started using this thing i have been carded like 10 times. at first i was flattered, now its just irritating. my boyfriend, who uses no product, and thought i was wasting my money, has totally complimented my skin several times and says i look 6 years younger.

this machine is one of the best investments i have ever made! i just wanted to update everyone and let them know...lightstim works for me!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 am      Reply with quote
damianne,that's awesome! I love my lightstim and would never be without it. Very Happy
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 am      Reply with quote
damianne wrote:
well i started using lightstim march 14th..so its been about 6 weeks. i use it pretty faithfully every night, occasionally taking a night off. i use my own green tea/aloe vera juice concoction as a pre-treatment. let me just say that the results have been phenomenal.

my wrinkles are just slowling lifting off my face..skin tone is way more even..firmer, younger. funny, but since i started using this thing i have been carded like 10 times. at first i was flattered, now its just irritating. my boyfriend, who uses no product, and thought i was wasting my money, has totally complimented my skin several times and says i look 6 years younger.

this machine is one of the best investments i have ever made! i just wanted to update everyone and let them know...lightstim works for me!

Great to hear. I think I am about two weeks in and I see a huge difference in my skintone. I am targeting forehead and a few lines on my neck.

I am doing about 5 minutes per area - expect around my eyes which I am doing 3.

I have been using on a bare face for the most part (sometimes I use 2nd gen CP serum). I am trying to use up the 2nd gen. CP serum and begin using NCN's new GHK serum which I think will be more effective and gentle.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
FWIW, "5" minute treatments are not better when it comes to the AALS. Studies proved it takes just 3 minutes for the cells to be targeted..

The ACNE LED on the other hand, requires 5 minutes per spot in order to kill the acne causing bacteria.

Do 3 minutes to every area you wish to treat and then let your targeted cells do what nature intends.. Collagen synthesis is a wondrous thing really. And the most fascinating thing about it, is what we can't see, that is happening at the cellular level...

My best advice;

- don't overdue (more isn't always better)
- nourish your skin with antioxidants, peptides and botanicals
- always be well hydrated (but especially before and after your LED treatments)

Anyhoo, that's my 2 cents worth... Very Happy

ETA: Just wanted to add something I noticed lately (Blast that damn magnifying mirror.) I know the AALS is FDA approved for periorbital wrinkles, and some seem to be getting good results. Just wanted to say that although the crows feet at the side/corner of my eyes seems to be responding a *tiny* bit positively, I'm noticing a deepening of a line I have directly under both eyes.. Could just be the nature of the beast age wise, but thought it was worth sharing for other old geezers... Also, I am not noticing any improvement in the sag department.. What I can say on a positive note though, is I believe these treatments have WITHOUT A DOUBT slowed the aging process to a crawl.. (I keep hearing things like; "Jeez, don't you ever get older.) I'm good with that..LOL! Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Kassy for the pointers on timing with the Lightstim. I have wondered if going over "problem" areas twice would be worth it, but my routine already takes me a good 45 minutes as it is. I try and target *everything* with perhaps some lapping over.

And I agree... I don't notice much improvement after all this time in the sag department, but the glow is definite. Especially with a good serum. I love how peptides help the process...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Please excuse me if this has been already asked and answered, but can this be used with Dysport/Botox?

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Please excuse me if this has been already asked and answered, but can this be used with Dysport/Botox?

Yes!!! Some clinics actually provide complimentary LED treatments after Botox.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Studies in favor of the LED-LightStim:

References
The next article deals directly with the Anti-Aging benefits of LED Light Therapy or LED Light Therapy
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/109865135/ABSTRACT

Studies by NASA and the Navy Seals
http://www.totalbodysolutionsinc.com/articles/nasaarticle.pdf

The link below features Dr. Harry T. Whelan, who constantly comes up in medical studies. In addition to all the healing properties this article mentions another important issue. Once in a while, but not very often, we are asked if LED lights can be harmful to ones eye sight. We have not found any medical tests suggesting that or any spas, estheticians or Dermotologist (all of which use these lights everyday) having every experienced that. At the very end of this article it speaks of Dr. Whelan and some other doctors doing a trial using LED light to help with the current leading cause of blindness in the US!
http://www.mcw.edu/display/docid4148/CancerCenterNewsFeb252008/MedicalResearchersApplyNASASpaceTechnologytoCancer.htm

More on Dr. Whelan's work with LEDs
http://www.usaweekend.com/07_issues/070204/070204health.html

The links below have more information at the bottom of page one about Dr. Whelan study with blindness
http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2003/10/60786

NASA 2000 Report, NASA Space Technology Shines Light on Healing
http://www.msfc.nasa.gov/news/news/releases/2000/00-336.html

WebMD, Doctors Unveil a Quick, Easy Solution to Aging Skin
http://www.webmd.com/news/20010305/doctors-unveil-quick-easy-solution-to-aging-skin

iEnhance.com, "Your Skin"
http://www.ienhance.com/article/Detail.asp?ArtID=125

Wired News, Light at the End of the Tunnel
http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2003/10/60786

On blue and red LEDs for acne
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17111415
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16766484
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16249142

On blue LEDs for acne
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16581683

High intensity, narrow band, blue light for acneHigh intensity, narrow band, blue light for acne
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12850803

Blue and red light for acne
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10809858

Red light for acne
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17903156

LED for photo-aged skin
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16989189

LED for reversal of photo-aged skin
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15654716

LED for Photo-aged skin
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17760698

LED for facial skin rejuvenation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16414908

LED for facial rejuvenation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16176771

LED for reversal of photo-aged skin
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15624743

LED for non-melanoma skin cancers
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18353089

LED for protection from sun (like a sunscreen effect)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18306161

LED for wound healing
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18199948

NASA LED for wound healing
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11776448

Another LED for wounds study
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17508845

Another wound study
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16503782

LED for diabetic burn healing
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14651792

LED for cellulite
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17558758

LED treatment for skin reactions from radiation treatment for breast cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17311276

LED illumination for taking pictures to evaluate acne
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17026661

LED illumination for assistance in dermatology digital photography evaluation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16420533

Red LED activates immune response
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16641531

Pain relief with LED
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15895289

Shows collagen being created by fibroblast cell
http://preview-publish.exigo.com:80/public/1428/websites/113/images/ahc06_news_articles_skincare_collagen.jpg

What the sections look like
http://www.talkacne.com/image_01/products/Skin_Structure1.jpg

Shows the large area that collagen and elastin actually make up
http://www.mydr.com.au/content/images/categories/skinhair/skinstructure.gif

This shows excellant drawings and description of how acne occurs and the bacteria that is killed by blue LEDs and it speaks ofinflamation which is reduced by the red LEDs
http://www.dermassists.com/acne/images/index.1.jpg

This is a good image of how to treat acne with blue leds and what occurs. it just needs a light and rays added
http://www.laser-derm.com/Pictures/scan0001bbbbb.jpg

http://www.lightstim.com/led-therapy-references.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon, do these studies apply to all LED (I have to go make pancakes for my little boy so I can't read them yet Laughing).

I've been considering getting the DPL panel from NCN (there is a discount code that makes it a little more attractive). I love my Lightstim but would love a panel for when I just don't have the time at night.

However I don't know if it's as effective? Anyone have the DPL and can comment?

ETA: And THANK YOU for compiling such a fantastic list!! Wow!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon, do these studies apply to all LED (I have to go make pancakes for my little boy so I can't read them yet Laughing).

I've been considering getting the DPL panel from NCN (there is a discount code that makes it a little more attractive). I love my Lightstim but would love a panel for when I just don't have the time at night.

Luminosity,

I won't take credit,

They are listed on the LightStim site as outside references which they are and yes they are applicable to all LED's for skin care. Very Happy

Here is one of the studies/abstracts:

Abstract
Background and Objectives
Photomodulation has been described as a process which modifies cell activity using light sources without thermal effect. The objective of this study was to investigate the use of a non-thermal low dose light emitting diode (LED) array for improving the appearance of photoaged subjects.

Study Design/Materials and Methods
This prospective study investigated a random cohort of patients (N = 90) with a wide range of photoaged skin treated by LED photomodulation® using a full panel 590 nm non-thermal full face LED array delivering 0.1 J/cm2 with a specific sequence of pulsing. Subjects were evaluated at 4, 8, 12, 18 weeks and 6 and 12 months after a series of 8 treatments delivered over 4 weeks. Data collected included stereotactic digital imaging, computerized optical digital profilometry, and peri-ocular biopsy histologic evaluations for standard stains and well as collagen synthetic and degradative pathway immunofluorescent staining.

Results
Digital imaging data showed a reduction of signs of photoaging in 90% of subjects with smoother texture, reduction of peri-orbital rhytids, and reduction of erythema and pigmentation. Optical profilometry showed a 10% improvement by surface topographical measurements. Histologic data showed markedly increased collagen in the papillary dermis of 100% of post-treatment specimens (N = 10). Staining with anti-collagen I antibodies demonstrated a 28% (range: 10%–70%) average increase in density while staining with anti-matrixmetalloproteinase (MMP)-1 showed an average reduction of 4% (range: 2%–40%). No side effects or pain were noted.

Conclusions
Photomodulation to reverse photoaging is possible with a specific array of LEDs with a specific fluence using a precise pulsing or “code” sequence. Skin textural improvement by digital imaging and surface profilometry is accompanied by increased collagen I deposition with reduced MMP-1 (collagenase) activity in the papillary dermis. This technique is a safe and effective non-painful non-ablative modality for improvement of photoaging. © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.

Very Happy
I know the specific range (wave length) is important regarding what is effective and what the use is intended for.

I recall Keliu and some others are using the DPL and happy with it due to it being a much shorter treatment time, Hopefully one of the owners of that will pop in and give you more information on them. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Luminosity,

I won't take credit,

They are listed on the LightStim site as outside references which they are and yes they are applicable to all LED's for skin care. Very Happy

Abstract
Photomodulation has been described as a process which modifies cell activity using light sources without thermal effect. The objective of this study was to investigate the use of a non-thermal low dose light emitting diode (LED) array for improving the appearance of photoaged subjects.

This prospective study investigated a random cohort of patients (N = 90) with a wide range of photoaged skin treated by LED photomodulation® using a full panel 590 nm non-thermal full face LED array delivering 0.1 J/cm2 with a specific sequence of pulsing. Subjects were evaluated at 4, 8, 12, 18 weeks and 6 and 12 months after a series of 8 treatments delivered over 4 weeks. Data collected included stereotactic digital imaging, computerized optical digital profilometry, and peri-ocular biopsy histologic evaluations for standard stains and well as collagen synthetic and degradative pathway immunofluorescent staining.

Results
Digital imaging data showed a reduction of signs of photoaging in 90% of subjects with smoother texture, reduction of peri-orbital rhytids, and reduction of erythema and pigmentation. Optical profilometry showed a 10% improvement by surface topographical measurements. Histologic data showed markedly increased collagen in the papillary dermis of 100% of post-treatment specimens (N = 10). Staining with anti-collagen I antibodies demonstrated a 28% (range: 10%–70%) average increase in density while staining with anti-matrixmetalloproteinase (MMP)-1 showed an average reduction of 4% (range: 2%–40%). No side effects or pain were noted.

Conclusions
Photomodulation to reverse photoaging is possible with a specific array of LEDs with a specific fluence using a precise pulsing or “code” sequence. Skin textural improvement by digital imaging and surface profilometry is accompanied by increased collagen I deposition with reduced MMP-1 (collagenase) activity in the papillary dermis. This technique is a safe and effective non-painful non-ablative modality for improvement of photoaging. © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.

Very Happy
I know the specific range (wave length) is important regarding what is effective and what the use is intended for.

I recall Keliu and some others are using the DPL and happy with it due to it being a much shorter treatment time, Hopefully one of the owners of that will pop in and give you more information on them. Very Happy

Thank you! Great information to have on the process. Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Luminosity,

I won't take credit,

Abstract

Results

Conclusions

Very Happy

I think you will find the information on the DPL on this thread, apparently there are others but this seems the most recent. Very Happy

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=41239&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=dpl&start=0

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Luminosity,

I won't take credit,

Abstract

Results

Conclusions

Very Happy

I think you will find the information on the DPL on this thread, apparently there are others but this seems the most recent. Very Happy

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=41239&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=dpl&start=0

Oh my... wish I had not read that thread now Laughing I want one! You get to wear the Evil Queen crown now, DarkMoon!!! And let's not even talk about my unmet desire for a microcurrent unit ...

The problem with face exercises is that you actually have to do them. It's a funny thing Rolling Eyes .... And one I constantly fall short of. I guess that's why there are gadgets!! Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2012 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, don't want this to sound conceited, but my skin looks kind of amazing right now. LOL.

The only thing I've been doing is LS for a couple of weeks and I started Tanaka last week. I do have one pimple on my lip (those are the worst kind, ugh!!) and I think that's probably from still experimenting with what kind of cream to use with the massage. My skin just looks healthy and definitely seems to have a glow. I didn't really have wrinkles to get rid of, hopefully the LS and sunscreen will keep them at bay.

I have always looked younger than my age and I came here to look for preventative techniques and figured I better get a routine down while I'm still relatively young. So far, the LS and Tanaka "feel" right to me. I'm still not sure about facial exercises, so I've backed off of that for now. The next thing I want to get is the Yamuna set. That is something that really sounds like it would be beneficial to prevent sag if you start young. So hopefully, with these tools so far, I'm on my way to being "ageless"! (Haha, well not really, but as close as I can get.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2012 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
Hmm, don't want this to sound conceited, but my skin looks kind of amazing right now. LOL.

The only thing I've been doing is LS for a couple of weeks and I started Tanaka last week. I do have one pimple on my lip (those are the worst kind, ugh!!) and I think that's probably from still experimenting with what kind of cream to use with the massage. My skin just looks healthy and definitely seems to have a glow. I didn't really have wrinkles to get rid of, hopefully the LS and sunscreen will keep them at bay.

I have always looked younger than my age and I came here to look for preventative techniques and figured I better get a routine down while I'm still relatively young. So far, the LS and Tanaka "feel" right to me. I'm still not sure about facial exercises, so I've backed off of that for now. The next thing I want to get is the Yamuna set. That is something that really sounds like it would be beneficial to prevent sag if you start young. So hopefully, with these tools so far, I'm on my way to being "ageless"! (Haha, well not really, but as close as I can get.)

It sounds as if you're on the right track!

Keep in mind I was still being carded up until my last birthday. In fact on my 42nd I was carded!! Happy birthday, me! Laughing

I've always looked young but now that I'm 43 heading to 44, I finally see the aging process in full swing. It's almost as if it crept up on me overnight. Not really, but within a year, I can see a difference and that's the funny lesson.

Nothing lasts... the LS will only help so much... much more important is self-acceptance, lots of love, and that special gadget or two (or three). Wink

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |