Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
The best lip balm...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
laifuwangcai
5% products discount

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
khiel's lip balm, carmex lip balm every winter.
kaloee
5% products discount

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
For Daytime: Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF15. It’s moisturizing with sun protection, gives my lips just a hint of color, I use it everyday.

For Nighttime: Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm + Vaseline on top. Keeps my lips hydrated through the night.
Salana39

Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I took accutane when I was 25 and one huge side effect is dry lips. Now at 39 and 14 years after taking that AWFUL prescription I still have side effects including dry lips.
I have full lips and have tried too many lip balms to count. I do not wear lip stick ever...I am extremely passionate about lip balm!!!

My all time favorites are Kiehl's original in the tube (flavored ones they now have taste horrible), Mentholatum ointment in green jar at night and helps you breathe while sleeping. Next is $40 but worth it, La Mer lip balm is the Rolls Royce of lip balms. It smells and taste fantastic and is so moisturizing. It helps soften tiny lines around lips and it helps plump to (my opinion). Everyday I put Mac lip conditioner on at least 12 times a day. Love this stuff!!! The pink, coral and wine colors are my favorite. They moisturize, have SPF and a perfect little hint of color and a little shine. La Mer and Mac lip conditioner in little tubs are my top 2 for sure.
babybear
5% products discount

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Sierra bees is my favorite,affordable Laughing
Ollie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Salana, not to get off topic but I took Accutane about 20 years ago too! I wasn't aware of the side effects, of course. But now, I get so nervous b/c of how dangerous everyone is saying that drug it even if taken many years ago. What side effects have you experienced since taking it?

My favorite lip balm is EOS....it has no parabens, works great and has good flavors!
Lin1313
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:44 am      Reply with quote
I only know that it is called X.Tase Lip Balm with lime flavor made by Morinello Cosmetica, Denmark. Was given it on the plane by a passenger who noticed my very dry lips! It is really good but unfortunately I think it is a sample and does not list ingredients I use it when out in the very cold. It came in very helpful on the Great Wall, we were there in January!
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I like the PSF peppermint balm. Moisturizes well, glossy look and reasonable cost. Available at EDS.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-organic-peppermint-li-p_13886.htm

I also use Eucerin Aquaphor for lips, dry cuticles and sometimes under nose (where it is irritated from nose blowing.)

I have some tinted lip balms. Maybelline Baby Lips Grape Vine is cheap with a hint of colour.

Vasanti (Cdn) is an organic line. I have Barbardos. It is a plummy colour; more of a very moisturizing lipstick.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I recently used a new lip balm from Madre Bees
from drugstore. And I am surprised it works pretty well. It's organic. It's moisturizing,but not greasy. I notice when I have it on, my
lips stay hydrated for some time and I don't have to respply again and agin. Not sure if they have some with spf. Hopefully yes, I would like to get a couple of more for the coming cold season.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I like Dr. H's lip balm too. Non-sticky and effective.
Laura72
5% products discount

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:14 am      Reply with quote
+1 Dr. H's lip balm
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I like the one from Clarin in a blue tube. It keeps my lips smooth and soft.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:36 am      Reply with quote
since so many of you mentioned Dr. H's. I think I am going to try it too.
Laura72
5% products discount

Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:18 am      Reply with quote
hope you will not regret
bygyb
5% products discount

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
I love JO Melone lip blame.
ayapp
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 am      Reply with quote
I love Burt's Bees' lip balm. Smile
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Pure organic coconut oil...works all the time
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Another one to try is the 8 hours from Elizabeth Arden. This one has a very good reputation. You can also purchase the 8 hour cream and use it as a lip cream. This cream is pretty versatile.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
I like Valmont "lip repair"
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I use Elegance hydro charge lip, it's super!
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
I like the Rosebud salve that you can get here on EDS. I received a few as free gifts and I love them. When I need plump I like lipfuson.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:27 am      Reply with quote
I love the Khiel's lip balm.
mahatrans
5% products discount

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:06 am      Reply with quote
I have also tried Sierra bees, and I love it.
bigsmilebigdreams
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I bought the I'm Fabulous Cosmetics Lip creme (1 oz) and love it!!! It's 100% organic and vegan, made with shea butter and feels super smooth and keep my lip hydrated for hours and so soft. It lasts forever too! I just got it online on their website.
krishten001

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the helpful conversation. The information is so helpful to us.
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 am      Reply with quote
http://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/skincare/lipcare/lip-treatment/baume-de-rose-lip-care-MUK200000730.html

I like By Terry lip balm although for superficial reasons. I would like to find a more substantial one in terms of anti-aging

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |